Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Done , K&D is the best
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

ok, im still wondering why google maps got 45% vote and youtube has 15% vote

i have a feeling this voting is hacked. or all people dont know how to get home

I drive a lot of places that are over an hour away. I use maps constantly. I would vote for maps.

Elita, throw us a bone in exchange for the votes? ie. All players get xxx when we exceed yy % of votes!

How about you fix guild war declaring by non officers, and a way to prevent leeches on top guilds, a seperate armor inventory screen so
    Mats can be seen when items craft. And add a guild history to player profiles so we can see how many guilds they've joined. To prevent reward hoppers. Then maybe a game with no new content to storyline after lvl 100 can be considered more than temporary. Because guess what gree. Your player retention of spenders sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    How about you fix guild war declaring by non officers, and a way to prevent leeches on top guilds, a seperate armor inventory screen so
    Mats can be seen when items craft. And add a guild history to player profiles so we can see how many guilds they've joined. To prevent reward hoppers. Then maybe a game with no new content to storyline after lvl 100 can be considered more than temporary. Because guess what gree. Your player retention of spenders sucks.
    Kind of some of the worst ideas ever...

If there was customer support maybe.
    The lack of it spoils the vote for me.
    Enjoy the game, not the company.
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

[QUOTE]=Eunuchorn;1101845]Kind of some of the worst ideas ever...[/QUOTE ] how so

How about you fix guild war declaring by non officers
    Disagree, you should choose better your mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    Best google apps
    Google maps 41%
    Youtube 33%

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!!
    A LOT OF PEOPLE GETTING LOST? OR A LOT OF PEOPLE REALLY HAVING FUN WITH GOOGLE STREET VIEW TO STALK YOUR IMAGINARY GF'S NEIGHBORHOOD?
    Are you seriouly comparing a crappy game with those big and useful apps?

I will vote KnD when things will change...since I'm pretty sure they don't before 10th December I don't see any reason to vote KnD, peace.

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

I will not be voting KnD largely because of their poor customer support and lack of response to the community. They do improve things, albeit not as quickly as most of us want, but that is not the issue. The lack of any sort of meaningful response to the suggestions thread, the old unstickied threads, and the lack of communication about content in updates or coming improvements are what turn me off from voting. A game like this has to be better about that side of things if they want my unconditioned support.

Like someone else said, love the game, but now how its evolution has been handled, marketed or tied into the clearly vocal player base.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    I will not be voting KnD largely because of their poor customer support and lack of response to the community. They do improve things, albeit not as quickly as most of us want, but that is not the issue. The lack of any sort of meaningful response to the suggestions thread, the old unstickied threads, and the lack of communication about content in updates or coming improvements are what turn me off from voting. A game like this has to be better about that side of things if they want my unconditioned support.

Like someone else said, love the game, but now how its evolution has been handled, marketed or tied into the clearly vocal player base.
    I would agree and disagree.

Agree with you about the customer service part, I heard that their customer service sucks, which would probably be quite true.

But on a side note, I think that GREE has been trying quite hard to improve the game and change the game, although most players will complain that they have not been as quick as you would like. You have to understand that from a developers point of view. It's not easy to go from the drawing block to full production material content overnight. Codes might be difficult to program, there could be alot of bugs etc. Beta testing before the live production material actually goes out. If they were quick to release stuff there could be alot of bugs which leads to alot more player dissatisfaction.

I think GREE has been trying quite hard for KnD. They made alot more money than they imagined and I think they have reinvested a fair bit back to the game. However, it might take awhile before major changes are made. I think the first change that came about is the new arena content which is yet to be released.

The new armors released recently also I felt have a been a step up from the old armors in terms of looks i.e (Blazestone, Armor of devoted and Northerners) the attack animation for some epics have also been quite

Yes, as a player I would like changes to be implemented faster but I think that GREE has done a pretty decent job.

Complaining is good too, cause it keeps GREE on its toes
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

[QUOTE=Paladineguru;1101877]
    =Eunuchorn;1101845]Kind of some of the worst ideas ever...[/QUOTE ] how so
    He's saying that there are far more pressing issue's Gree needs to fix prior to your suggestions.

Armor stripping being at the top of the aforementioned list

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

I don't think he meant that at all

[QUOTE=Tachy;1102593]

He's saying that there are far more pressing issue's Gree needs to fix prior to your suggestions.

Armor stripping being at the top of the aforementioned list
    If he meant that he could've said it in a better, less malicious way.

I think there's a whole lot of issues that they need to fix and some of his suggestions were great.

You Can't Be Serious

This is the first we hear from Elita in awhile, and this is what we hear about. Screw you Gree(d). Like hell I'll vote for K&D. But not because of the game. Because of the people running it. I can't even begin to understand why it is so difficult for you guys to comprehend what the players want. Is it so hard to implement even a modicum of what players want? You may be the company, but you are at the beck and call of your customers. Yet Gree seems to be trying to avoid that at all costs. So no. I won't vote for K&D. I'll never vote for K&D. I'll encourage all those who feel as though Gree customer service (or the company themselves) has left them feeling even a little neglected or annoyed to NOT VOTE. You'll only encourage them. What are you gonna do about it Elita? What are you gonna say? Something smart back? Go ahead. That's how you deal with customers, right? Nothing you can say will change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Kind of some of the worst ideas ever...
    You're joking, right? Those ideas are excellent. Not everybody has a perfect system like the Rainbow Room does. Take a look at the change of who can declare war. There are commanders out there who troll and declare war at the wrong times. Just because you may not have that problem doesn't make that the worst idea ever. God, your comment was irritating just to read. At the very least you could have said it nicer.

And if you meant that there are other problems that you BELIEVE should be given a higher priority, then you should have chosen your words better.