Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So... no proof it was actually fused. I thought that was the point of the video, not someone showing that they have it in their inventory.

Quick, let me make a video of my Forgestone+, and then I can tell people that +Versions are fusable now too.
    The video is kinda hard to take as proof. The oldest Epic Boss armor that shows up in his inventory is Soulshard Raiment, which is around the time the Forgestone GW ended...the exact same week actually...

However I've received proof from the other top guilds, to know that Forge fusion is in fact true.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 12-07-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Don't think anyone is really verbally abusing kids, or knowingly abusing them.

But... The fact that these people that are spending "tons of cash and time" on this game, is what is even allowing these freeloaders to now get what others have worked hard for. Or better yet, to even have a game to play.

It is a slap in the face to Guild War winners if everything will eventually be made available.
    Agreed it is major slap in the face to make them fusable so soon. It should be like a 6 month wait. But u cant expect Gree to never make them fusable. 1- they want the spenders to have to keep spending to stay ahead. If u can get all the best exclusive epics and just sit back that will also make you stop spending. I give spenders due respect. We need you for the game to keep running, but give free players duerespect too. Do you want the arena and guild wars to be ai computer opponents? Its fun for you to stomp real people. Im fine with that balance, spenders stay ahead of the curve, but free players need to be able to keep improving too.
    Lord Marius SE
    Guild Champion- Spartan Elite (Recruiting actives, no spending requirement just highly active)
    Maxed most EB+s since Swampstone. Fusing for epics.

One final thought. Now im not calling anyone a liar but...
    If a devious guild (or guild alliance) wanted to get competition to bow out... would convincing them that war epics were fusable be a tactic they would use?
    Lord Marius SE
    Guild Champion- Spartan Elite (Recruiting actives, no spending requirement just highly active)

I do feel its a slap in the face. People looked at those as trophy's. Its like hey, forgestone. That guy/girl was top 10 first war. Now, its gone. They will lose their prestige from the item. And be worth a fraction of what it was to them. Those winners will now be forgot. And the thousands of dollars guilds bought them for will feel useless. Slap in the face is the perfect term.

I take my slow clap back from yesterday. Put 9 fingers from it away. And leave one up for you, I'm sure you can figure out which one I'm reffering to.

Oh, and also. Seeing how I've prob paid one our you gree employees wages, I should have some say. Kick the free players who don't understand this game excists because of us top 10 guilds. You nor us want them here. Thanks

I'll take this post serious when a second person fuses it. The fact that 1 person fused it while 50k players fuse on a daily basis draws a lot of suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    I'll take this post serious when a second person fuses it. The fact that 1 person fused it while 50k players fuse on a daily basis draws a lot of suspicion.
    Even better is the fact that the only people that have claimed it was fusable were on android. Im yet to see a single person on iOS confirm this. All i see are people referring to this forum post or the wiki page. Sooo yeah in my books its not fusable

What I think happened is... Scorchstone Aegis was supposed to be enabled for fusing but some developer got the names mixed up and enabled FORGEstone Aegis instead. I mean, come on, the names are so similar and it's an easy mistake to make. Especially when modifying code without visual aide to show which armor is which.
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by SerKnight View Post
    What I think happened is... Scorchstone Aegis was supposed to be enabled for fusing but some developer got the names mixed up and enabled FORGEstone Aegis instead. I mean, come on, the names are so similar and it's an easy mistake to make. Especially when modifying code without visual aide to show which armor is which.
    That does make more sense than anything. I dont think it was meant to be fusable, if it were gree would lose a lot of business from the people that pay the bills

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    That does make more sense than anything. I dont think it was meant to be fusable, if it were gree would lose a lot of business from the people that pay the bills
    To expand further, this explains why there are no reports of this happening on IOS. Different games servers that were updated differently.
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    I've seen 3 people fuse it today in chats. Out if the 3 guild chats I'm in. Don't believe it. No one cares.

To expand further, this explains why there are no reports of this happening on IOS. Different games servers that were updated differently.
    Yes that would. Im done calling all of the droid users trollers. :P love u guys

I know I will be called a troll but one of my guild members fused it last night. He was so excited it was his first epic. He is on iOS. He also posted the picture on line. I was also called a troll when I posted about fusing Blazeborne but that was found to be true.
    Last edited by gramps; 12-07-2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: addition
    Gramps
    LINE - dsgramps

Epics Maxed- Druid's Platemail +, Druid Platemail (regular), Blazeborne Vanguard, Beastmaster's Battlegear , Sandstorm Platemail, and Maelstrom Irons

Both have been confirmed on one game or another, although I dont know of anyone who fused scorchstone on Android.

I fused resulting in scorchstone twice trying for blazeborne. Im on andriod.
    Lord Marius SE

Yeah I am pretty sure scorchstone was already fusable.....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)