How About A Very Radical Solution For The Stats Outbreak? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would You Like Gree To Reset Some Parts of the Game?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. gree should change a thing

52 69.33%
  • Yes. but only Items reset

12 16.00%
  • Yes. Items and Hoods reset

2 2.67%
  • Yes. a complete game reset of items, hoods, mods and level

9 12.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How About A Very Radical Solution For The Stats Outbreak?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    You sound like someone complaining that people buying computers today are spending 1/2 as much as you did for a computer that is twice as fast, just 6 months later.

Your stats were what they were when you had them. They weren't an invitation to sit around and be complacent while the rest of the community leveraged the new features of the game.

Quit whining or leave.
    if u were to buy a computer just to see that within 6 months the company will offer a pc twice as fast and twice as cheaper then u would complain for sure. this is pure deceiving!

if u think u shouldn't complain then u have a bad perception of reality (or economy).

i payed 5$ to finish a quest that gave me 1000atk item. today these items are given like hot pretzels, so yes - i want to protest

Lurker
    Post Count

Why would you get rid of someone's hard work.

Yes your angry that people get higher stats than you and you spend money and gold and your get bored with the game. Does it really make sense to destroy everyone's hard work because of a few people quitting the game.

So what I proposes is a 5th option were by instead of reducing everyone's attack why don't gree increase the attack of the equipment that you can in the store, this will make the store more usefull again and people with high IPH will once again rule CC.

But what I don't understand is y has no one acnolaged the LTB's were people like me who has a really bad IPH cannot get the higher rewards, which if I'm not mistaken means that there is a reason for people to have a good hood and have a better IPH.

Finally I will quit this game if gree starts reducing my hard earnt attack as I'm a non gold spender and work twice as hard to keep up with all the gold spenders in the game and at my lvl I hardly meet people who I can't beat.

Thanks for ready I hope it made sense

Banned
    Post Count
    i disagree Kidderminster.
    the ltb is sh!t - they barely affect the game comparing to the items of the ltqs/sltqs.

it is not destroying everyone's hard work, because all of our hard work is already destroyed by gree!

and about saying "a few people quitting the game" - i would say ALOT of ppl r quitting the game.
    most of them r at mid level (meaning they didn't complete anything the game has to offer)

Post Count
    i can't find a reason to keep and upgrade my hood.
    I can because you enjoy it -So-what-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by noamlin View Post
    yup.
    and if i play for 2 month and u also - then we will have roughly the same iph
    You missed my point, people who have played longer have higher iph, if there were good items at the store, those who have played longer would have an advantage, this would partially counteract the exploding stats of new players.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    You missed my point, people who have played longer have higher iph, if there were good items at the store, those who have played longer would have an advantage, this would partially counteract the exploding stats of new players.
    no i did not miss your point.
    what i wanted to say is - there is a limit for the amount of items u can carry (500 of each type).
    increasing the strength of the items in store will help the veterans buy their way to only be equal in strength to new players (who had easy time doing ltqs on a low tier).

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    I can because you enjoy it -So-what-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm not sure which level are u but at some point (i have almost 1mil iph) it is not enjoyable anymore.
    i have all buildings in the game, which is more thrilling then upgrading them. and the cash is worthless, so what now?
    BTW i replied to u in ur thread
    Last edited by noamlin; 12-04-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i disagree Kidderminster.
    the ltb is sh!t - they barely affect the game comparing to the items of the ltqs/sltqs.

it is not destroying everyone's hard work, because all of our hard work is already destroyed by gree!

and about saying "a few people quitting the game" - i would say ALOT of ppl r quitting the game.
    most of them r at mid level (meaning they didn't complete anything the game has to offer)
    I agree that a lot of people are quitting but allot of people are also starting the game, with the stat boosts at the moment it give new players a chance to catch up as I am still trying to do as I'm lvl 77 with 1.7 mill attack.

And y should I be affected because the people who quit didn't finish the game, sorry but this game is about attacking rivals and helping your syndicate get further as a group.

If you are worried about the game not being challenging then y don't you stop using gold and try and beet people with out using gold or are u worried that your stats will not be as high as your friends whoopee.

Finally what I don't understand is if everyone hates gree then y do u still spend gold because the more gold u spend the more more gree will want to drain u dry.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidderminster View Post
    If you are worried about the game not being challenging then y don't you stop using gold and try and beet people with out using gold or are u worried that your stats will not be as high as your friends whoopee.

Finally what I don't understand is if everyone hates gree then y do u still spend gold because the more gold u spend the more more gree will want to drain u dry.
    1. i stopped spending gold a long time ago.
    2. it sounds like u never spent a dime - so u r the one who benefits from this whole situation.
    3. "level 77 with 1.7mil attack" - u r afraid to lose what u got quite easily (u r on low tier) so think about veterans who r on higher tiers and all of their long effort now worth sh!t.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. i stopped spending gold a long time ago.
    2. it sounds like u never spent a dime - so u r the one who benefits from this whole situation.
    3. "level 77 with 1.7mil attack" - u r afraid to lose what u got quite easily (u r on low tier) so think about veterans who r on higher tiers and all of their long effort now worth sh!t.
    Haha ok

1 I'm pritty sure your not ment to swear.
    2 I have spent cash on my orinignal account witch I started a year ago but then stopped as I had to much work, and whine I set up a new game I diced to try. Eing a free player to make it more of a goal to see if I could beat others who use gold.
    3 if u haven't realised u kind of have to start on a low level to get to the higher lvls as everyone has to start some were.
    4 yea I benafit just as much as the next guy but I don't do as well on LTQS and other events that being a higher lvl still gives u props for. Whoopee I can do better in the boss event because ima lower tier.

The reason I oppose this is I don't feel like starting again that's a waste of time as some people have lives to live ( I'm not saying that u don't I'm just stating a point )

if there was no stat inflation after a while your stats would not go up any further and people would quit the game as they would have completed the game. And CC is right now there is a constant growth so that u can continue playing and not stagnate.

What I don't understand is y I need to say all of this because your talking about dropping the stats of veterans, who most likely out of all of this have the most to loose. Once your the best great but at least how crime city operates now new payers are able to put pressure on the top players and mix things up a little, it's about time the best ayers of the game are having problems isn't that what it's all about giving new players a chance inst that y the boss event is much easier fr lower lvls.

And to prove most things I'm saying look at the toll at the top and over all WHO IS RIGHT. I'm on the winning side here dude u have an up hill battle against u if u want to drop EVERYONE'S stats just because the guys lower down are now finally are being given a chance as a lot of syndicates are made up of both gold and non gold spenders and I'm sure a few glitchers here and there

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO AGRRES WITH ME OR WHO AGREES WITH YOU. Only time will tell.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    if u were to buy a computer just to see that within 6 months the company will offer a pc twice as fast and twice as cheaper then u would complain for sure. this is pure deceiving!

if u think u shouldn't complain then u have a bad perception of reality (or economy).

i payed 5$ to finish a quest that gave me 1000atk item. today these items are given like hot pretzels, so yes - i want to protest
    I've been buying computers for 30 years.

I EXPECT my hardware to be obsolete soon after it is purchased.

If you want to complain about this or your CC items becoming obsolete, you should find another hobby because you will be unhappy a lot.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    I voted no. If they did a reset, we would be back to where we are now really quick. Fixing the shop would help, but then Gree would just make rp harder to obtain. They want gold. Pure and simple.
    I'm hoping all grees gold is going towards making a bug free crime city 2.0 :-)
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been buying computers for 30 years.

I EXPECT my hardware to be obsolete soon after it is purchased.

If you want to complain about this or your CC items becoming obsolete, you should find another hobby because you will be unhappy a lot.
    very well said but just out of curiosity how did the convo end up on computers.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidderminster View Post
    very well said but just out of curiosity how did the convo end up on computers.
    I am comparing computer hardware to the stats of CC items.

You purchase a computer and you expect it to be the best you can afford *when you buy it.*

The fact that the same item - or better - is available soon after for much less is a non-issue, or it should be. If you are "kicking yourself" because you didn't wait, you are missing the point. You enjoyed the item when you bought it, and that experience is not lost.

This is as true of computers as it is of CC items.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am comparing computer hardware to the stats of CC items.

You purchase a computer and you expect it to be the best you can afford *when you buy it.*

The fact that the same item - or better - is available soon after for much less is a non-issue, or it should be. If you are "kicking yourself" because you didn't wait, you are missing the point. You enjoyed the item when you bought it, and that experience is not lost.

This is as true of computers as it is of CC items.
    very true people just need to accept life and move on. every one has the same problems but some choose to live with it others choose to do what this guy did

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If items totally reset as well as hood, I would quit
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss