Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

One way to determine best guild...

first get rid of stripping somehow and have a cap on gems just for ONE war plz GREE.

think everyone here wants to see if guilds are as good strategically and as strong without infinite gems. maybe cap ONE gw at 2k gems just so we can really see who is the best guild all around n not the biggest spending guild. this is not a complaint or to whine. i really would just want to see if some guilds are as strong, smart, and strategically intelligent as they appear. would be great to see. im sure a diff top 10 would arise. anyone else agree? thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    first get rid of stripping somehow and have a cap on gems just for ONE war plz GREE.

think everyone here wants to see if guilds are as good strategically and as strong without infinite gems. maybe cap ONE gw at 2k gems just so we can really see who is the best guild all around n not the biggest spending guild. this is not a complaint or to whine. i really would just want to see if some guilds are as strong, smart, and strategically intelligent as they appear. would be great to see. im sure a diff top 10 would arise. anyone else agree? thoughts?
    It's a great idea but I doubt Gree would ever want to implement such a thing.

lol? Gree can earn maybe 150-200k for each war but u ask them to earn a max of 20k? Why would any business accept that? What's Gree gonna tell their shareholders?

And with there being no fixed point system, how is anything strategic. I.e I hit till all my gems are gone (refills+free refills)* random points = winner? Points are still random. So the winner would be who's more lucky?

isnt that more dependent on luck. and maybe how hardcore are the top guilds in getting the "free refills".

Imagine u were Gree u could earn 200k on a war and Im asking you to earn 50k instead, would you do it?

K n D will always be a p 2 win game. no way around it. sadly but true. if u want skills etc. maybe play guildwars 2 or wow, or even Starcraft 2.

Lol. and how is there anything to do with being strong, smart / strategically intelligent. Top 10 guilds would most likely still dominate. However, there would be more of a luck element involved as points are still random.

top 5 guild could have everyone buying max 2k gems and RR would probably still dominate because its hard to go up agagainst a full EPIC plus team.

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    It's a great idea but I doubt Gree would ever want to implement such a thing.

lol? Gree can earn maybe 150-200k for each war but u ask them to earn a max of 20k? Why would any business accept that? What's Gree gonna tell their shareholders?

And with there being no fixed point system, how is anything strategic. I.e I hit till all my gems are gone (refills+free refills)* random points = winner? Points are still random. So the winner would be who's more lucky?

isnt that more dependent on luck. and maybe how hardcore are the top guilds in getting the "free refills".

Imagine u were Gree u could earn 200k on a war and Im asking you to earn 50k instead, would you do it?

K n D will always be a p 2 win game. no way around it. sadly but true. if u want skills etc. maybe play guildwars 2 or wow, or even Starcraft 2.

Lol. and how is there anything to do with being strong, smart / strategically intelligent. Top 10 guilds would most likely still dominate. However, there would be more of a luck element involved as points are still random.

top 5 guild could have everyone buying max 2k gems and RR would probably still dominate because its hard to go up agagainst a full EPIC plus team.
    Gree is a privately owned stock so more like their board members

Quote Originally Posted by imTectonic View Post
    Gree is a privately owned stock so more like their board members
    Last i checked GREE Inc was listed in Japan. Not sure if anything has changed since.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

The Rainbow Room has all the Epic+ armors and as such, will most likely prevail if all else was equal.

But yes, I would love to see stripping fixed so there would be a bit more strategy to the game.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

There is a way for gree to make it work. For Gree

First gree announces the war with a max limit for gems.
    Then it creates a new Epic chest 2 weeks in advance. Anybody who wants to dethrone RR will hit the chest like crazy to get and max out epic plus armors. Odds are as usual minuscule but with the upcoming war everybody needs the epic + armors.

Then the limit is announced - 10000 gems. This limit is more than many dpa and some rr spenders. But now since there is a limit, many people will max out and buy 10k gems. Maybe give a 40% discount to sweeten the deal.

The final kicker - allow gamers to buy a special capability - max points (eg 400 for defeating a gm, 300 for a gc, 250 for a HC, and 200 for a commander using $$. If not bought then points are random.

I'm sure many players will buy the capability and gree makes $$$$ while gamers get a war of 'strategy'.

Not sure it really will be but if it's the will of the people .....

A cap would be nice, but would never happen. Gree's a business on top of everything else. Gaming is a huge business and some people would go without eating just to be on top. It's an addiction, not unlike any type of drug. Be the same as asking cigarette or beer companies to put a limit on how much anyone could bur.

It's a nice dream though. My guild will pop off gems, but never be on top, because we don't buy ridiculous amounts of gems. And it's a huge shame there's alot of players out there who don't understand this. They want a top guild, for top prizes, not understanding they need to spend an insane amount of money to be in these guilds. Nice dream though. One I share.

Live the dream, u only go around once and you can't take the money with you. Nobody gets out of life alive )

Pretty sure on Ios RR has been top dog since the beginning. Why is this still and issue?

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertEvolve View Post

Then it creates a new Epic chest 2 weeks in advance. Anybody who wants to dethrone RR will hit the chest like crazy to get and max out epic plus armors. Odds are as usual minuscule but with the upcoming war everybody needs the epic + armors.

Then the limit is announced - 10000 gems. This limit is more than many dpa and some rr spenders. But now since there is a limit, many people will max out and buy 10k gems. Maybe give a 40% discount to sweeten the deal.

The final kicker - allow gamers to buy a special capability - max points (eg 400 for defeating a gm, 300 for a gc, 250 for a HC, and 200 for a commander using $$. If not bought then points are random.

I'm sure many players will buy the capability and gree makes $$$$ while gamers get a war of 'strategy'.

Are you high?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertEvolve View Post

How is this any different than what is already being done...what would stop RR from buying tons of chests & then buying 10,000 gems each?

Lol won't work
    Gem Stock: 113
    Current Lineup:
    BKal+ MAX
    Combustion+ MAX
    Northerners MAX
    Maelstrom Irons+ MAX
    X3 Maelstrom Irons regular
    Beheamoth + MAX

Knight level 54
    12x lvl3 TrainingFields, 1x lvl3 monster Nest, 3x lvl 3 Forges.
    GM of GemXion

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    How is this any different than what is already being done...what would stop RR from buying tons of chests & then buying 10,000 gems each?
    Maybe hoping RR will magically all miss the sale/chest?

Again: High.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I Reread his post & I'm only more bewildered by the logix.

He wants to prove who the true best guild is by putting a gem cap that is higher than what most RR members already spend, & offer a new option to buy a point cap for certain guild titles?

So confused....

Glad to see I attracted eun and busters attention.

I was responding to the comment that the previous idea that gree wouldn't put a cap on gems because they make less money. Put a high enough cap and gree would still make money.

Secondly most players don't have a plethora of epic plus armors unlike rr. So they would loose even in a straight fight.

Put out a chest with plenty of epic plus and the playing field is flat because very one including all the rr players have full epics

Put a gem cap so it isn't a question of money

Put a standard point for a win so that it isn't a question of luck

This reduces the number of variables

However it won't remove the fact that some guilds have more dedicated players who sleep less, or players who know how to match and switch armors and hence maximise wins. It won't remove stripping so some alliances will still get more wins.

I didn't say it would be a 'strategic fight' I said if the people wanted it then there is a way for gree to do it and still make money.

I think RR would win anyway. The only difference is that it won't be because of the number of gems or stronger armors.

And I did assume that rr members would max all the gems and buy all the chests. The only diff is that others would try and do the same to match