Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Good-looking stuff, leale.

Had a couple banner recipiants heavily criticize the result they got in a non-constructive way. I value constructive criticism but I never offered perfect, professional banners, just an art project and if that's what I'm going to get in response I've decided I'm not making any more. Sorry to those who missed out and are reasonable people
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    Had a couple banner recipiants heavily criticize the result they got in a non-constructive way. I value constructive criticism but I never offered perfect, professional banners, just an art project and if that's what I'm going to get in response I've decided I'm not making any more. Sorry to those who missed out and are reasonable people
    Awww. Well, I understand, I would do the same. Thanks anyways Leale, I think you did a good job on them.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

It's not your fault Leale, it is their own fault for not saying what they want specific enough to get something they like.

Thats a nummer man. Was a great thing for you to do, and I've loved everyone I've seen. some people... but I can't blame ya. Thanks for ours anyhow! We love it here at The Red Phoenix
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

That is a shame that's those people were ungrateful for the work you put into banners that they were to lazy or unble to do themselves. The red Phoenix banner is awesome and we love it.

I am having trouble posting my banner down with my signature, could someone help with that please? :/
    Gypsy Dawgin
    Gypsy Jokers