Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmaster2013 View Post
    A) I'm not in penial erectorus
    B) they are allowed back in
    C) they're not banned they are flagged
    They aren't in the guild anymore. So if flagged means removed from the guild you were in, and replaced by other members then yeah.. call it flagged.

Ive seen the screenshots of other guilds where multiple members have been removed and there are notices from admins saying they were removed for glitching gold and that purchases may be rolled back.
    Last edited by Oryihn; 11-14-2013 at 02:31 PM.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    They aren't in the guild anymore. So if flagged means removed from the guild you were in, and replaced by other members then yeah.. call it flagged.

Ive seen the screenshots of other guilds where multiple members have been removed and there are notices from admins saying they were removed for glitching gold and that purchases may be rolled back.

So, I still think banned is a good term since they can't join a guild anymore.
    Not trying to be rude but you must not know the difference between flagged and banged and a punishment and I wasn't kicked from my guild I didn't do the glitch when I heard about people were getting banned and Bro they can join a guild again I just said that

Not trying to be rude but you must not know the difference between flagged and banged and a punishment and I wasn't kicked from my guild I didn't do the glitch when I heard about people were getting banned and Bro they can join a guild again I just said that
    You are right.. I see that now.. Apparently the entire punishment was the inconvenience of having to be invited back to your guild.

So basically no punishment at all.

Some people did get banned.. Its a shame all of them didnt.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

A) I'm not in penial erectorus
    B) they are allowed back in
    C) they're not banned they are flagged
    Those are the number of people who were caught glitching. That's nearly half your guild. Seriously, don't try to defend yourself anymore, there's just way too much evidence, and all you're doing is being ignorant.

Its more than a shame they didn't get banned, its wrong. They should have all been banned, or at the very least rolled back massively. This slap on the wrist is insulting to legit players
    Not playing ever again.

OP honestly does not deserves any respect anymore, they're probably worst then FSK ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Those are the number of people who were caught glitching. That's nearly half your guild. Seriously, don't try to defend yourself anymore, there's just way too much evidence, and all you're doing is being ignorant.
    Great pointing fingers again like I said I'm not in penial erectorus, I'm not defending anyone I'm telling it how it is they had proof of penial using glitches and they were caught that's good I never said they shouldn't and please how am I being ignorant because I've made you feel stupid for calling someone a cheater without proof (not referring to gold glitch)

Most of the people here aren't even legit using a glitch if any kind is wrong but according to you guys its only okay if you do it (referring to armor level glitch and gem glitch) and only Penial is being called cheaters how about this ALL TOP TEN GUILDS HAVE USED GLITCHES AND ARE THEREFORE CHEATERS AND THAT INCLUDES GREES TOP TEN GUILD

Great pointing fingers again like I said I'm not in penial erectorus, I'm not defending anyone I'm telling it how it is they had proof of penial using glitches and they were caught that's good I never said they shouldn't and please how am I being ignorant because I've made you feel stupid for calling someone a cheater without proof (not referring to gold glitch)
    You mean the fact that their members have been bragging about how they maxed their armors with a different glitch before this one in chatrooms? And how this very moment in chatrooms they're all just laughing at Gree that all they lost was some gold but still have all their Fusion Boosts and guild bonuses in tact?

You mean the fact that their members have been bragging about how they maxed their armors with a different glitch before this one in chatrooms? And how this very moment in chatrooms they're all just laughing at Gree that all they lost was some gold but still have all their Fusion Boosts and guild bonuses in tact?
    I will believe you if you send me proof of them laughing about this our are you going off of false information like before and honestly imo they can laugh if they want all that matters is there final gw position

Most of the people here aren't even legit using a glitch if any kind is wrong but according to you guys its only okay if you do it (referring to armor level glitch and gem glitch) and only Penial is being called cheaters how about this ALL TOP TEN GUILDS HAVE USED GLITCHES AND ARE THEREFORE CHEATERS AND THAT INCLUDES GREES TOP TEN GUILD
    Wrong, we've never used any glitches of any kind. Stop accusing people of doing something unless you have some sort of proof. I can't speak for all top 10 guilds, but all the GMs at the top I know don't tolerate cheating in their guilds either. The ones that got removed and gold reset weren't just kind of using the glitch, they were like a monkey with a football going to town as fast as they could.
    Not playing ever again.

And the making armor glitch is a glitch even you guys used in the guild legends

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Wrong, we've never used any glitches of any kind. Stop accusing people of doing something unless you have some sort of proof. I can't speak for all top 10 guilds, but all the GMs at the top I know don't tolerate cheating in their guilds either. The ones that got removed and gold reset weren't just kind of using the glitch, they were like a monkey with a football going to town as fast as they could.
    All because you don't do it doesn't mean members don't and gms can say they don't tolerate it but it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen

You're just another person who created their account to defend you or your guild's cheating ways. Nothing new.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    You're just another person who created their account to defend you or your guild's cheating ways. Nothing new.

My very wrong sir where is your proof I can tell you that I don't use the glitches but because my phone won't upload my evidence you can think what you want but you have no proof making you invalid oh also I never once said I support cheating so please don't talk out of your incorrect ass
    Last edited by chunkmaster2013; 11-14-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: typi