What is considered good stats/lvl now? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is considered good stats/lvl now?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It depends on your lvl.. i am lvl 140 with 1,6 mio. Att.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I saw a level 31 player with 2,000,000 attack & defense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stats seem to be all relative to the type of player you want to be. For strict free players you want to be better than most at your level and several levels ahead of you. For heavy gold spenders stats matter less in respect to your level since you can compensate any issues you may have by spending. The next war should be interesting to see how recent stat inflation could shake things up a little bit. One thing for sure is the gap between the top 25 and top 250 just got even more insane.

Post Count
    Stats matter in war for two reasons, if you can't find a target you are just going to be hitting the war. But if your defence is weak and you are a high level, you will be a target in war battles give the other team a lot of points, so you may have cost your team, a win, or lot of gold to counter the points you are giving away. My stats on my level 110 account were 2million but dropped to 1.88mill. And there are stronger. Players than myself at that level.
    []

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Level 39. About 600k/600k. So I'm around 15000:1. But that is very unusual. Not unheard of but I am probably in the top 98% at my level. A buddy of mine is 4 levels lower and has stats 200K higher. His syn is top 150 and they beat the elite boss (and he mysteriously didn't lose any stats after the GREE f up). I'm in a "lowly" top 350 syn and we only got to around level 15 or so on the elite boss. That's the difference. And it's a big difference, just over the last 2 weeks.

And there's the guy above who said that he saw a level 31 with over 1M stats. That guy is clearly in a syn who accepts his camping in the shorter term so that they will have a monster in the longer term: As I always say: Short term pain for long term gain. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages. The advantages vastly outweigh the disadvantages, so long as everyone cooperates and the LLP works his account properly.

As people have been saying, and this applies to all 3 games (CC, MW and KA), a 1000:1 ratio used to be fantastic. Then it grew to about 3000:1. Now 10000:1 is required to be of any use in any top 400 or better syn/guild/faction, and even that may be too low in some cases. Stat inflation completely screwed up the balance in every game. GREE is now trying to compensate. But it may be too late.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    GREE is now trying to compensate. But it may be too late.
    I really fail to see how GREE is trying to compensate. I would think they could care less about stat inflation as long as people keep spending money on the game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm level 238 9.3/8.1M. I still get robbed. Nobody has attacked me and won in a long time.

Post Count
    Gree loves the stat inflation!!! It's how they get people to spend money on the game. People think that spending gold to get these great prizes makes them stronger relative to the competition but all it actually does is keep them even with everyone around them. If nobody spent gold the pecking order in the game would still look very similar to what it is now, the only difference is the stats wouldn't be as high. The ratio would still be roughly the same though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    More and more Im convinced that Stats have no meaning.

Someone will always be able to rob you and you'll always be able to rob, And if you're above a certain IPH you don't really care if you're getting attacked for a few mil a day. So, then, whats the point in spending gold to improve stats that have negligible effect on gameplay?

and even if you are hell bent on improving your stats..someone starting a month from now will get the 2mil atk/def with the 20% mod that will completely nullify all your months or years of stat gaining.

Stats are for status. They serve no other purpose.
    Last edited by Mackie Messer; 11-07-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Post Count
    With the stat inflation hard to say whats considered good stats nowadays , the weakest player in our syn has close to 8000x lvl. So we have to recruit someone with a better ratio than that.
    Proud Owner of Wraith Battle Jet , F-15 Eagle, Vikrant Carrier Ship , Frozen Arctic Artillery and Iquique Operative!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerHRK View Post
    Gree loves the stat inflation!!! It's how they get people to spend money on the game. People think that spending gold to get these great prizes makes them stronger relative to the competition but all it actually does is keep them even with everyone around them. If nobody spent gold the pecking order in the game would still look very similar to what it is now, the only difference is the stats wouldn't be as high. The ratio would still be roughly the same though.
    If nobody spent gold then we wouldn't have a game to play....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie Messer View Post
    More and more Im convinced that Stats have no meaning.

Someone will always be able to rob you and you'll always be able to rob, And if you're above a certain IPH you don't really care if you're getting attacked for a few mil a day. So, then, whats the point in spending gold to improve stats that have negligible effect on gameplay?

and even if you are hell bent on improving your stats..someone starting a month from now will get the 2mil atk/def with the 20% mod that will completely nullify all your months or years of stat gaining.

Stats are for status. They serve no other purpose.
    There is no meaning to this game...it is what you make of it...show me something that isn't for "status"
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    There is no meaning to this game...it is what you make of it...show me something that isn't for "status"
    My point is most games have a goal players aspire to. A way that the conflict can be resolved so to speak.

This game doesnt have that..which makes sense for a mobile game. All Im saying is that we tend to consider this game a stat race when in fact, past a certain point stats don't really matter.

Post Count
    Stats are needed to be able to win in syndicate battles, prevent yourself from being the weak link. Are you actually playing crime city?
    []

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    Stats are needed to be able to win in syndicate battles, prevent yourself from being the weak link. Are you actually playing crime city?
    And you win battles to get better stats so you can win more battles and get better stats....etc ad nauseum.

Unless you're fightclub, you're always just a fish eating smaller fish and being eaten by bigger fish.