Alternatives to MW - what game are you leaving for? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to MW - what game are you leaving for?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge54 View Post
    I heard of this great game about a year ago that you get to:
    Build a Base:
    you have to strategize the right balance between money buildings, military buildings, and defensive buildings
    Build an alliance
    Raid weaker opponents for their money to buy better units or buildings.

Oh yeah and every now and then there is a boss event where you get to see how many times you can beat a boss.

I wonder what ever happened to that game. I am sorry I can't remember what it was called, but if we can figure it out that would be a good game to start playing.
    And this I might actually quote in my sig line. It is that good.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have decided to go back to online poker. Much cheaper and rewarding at times.
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    COD GHOST, get at me if u want competition..clan battle? Better then fvf..lol..plus u can trash talk for fun and they can hear u..lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Going back to enjoying my everyday life and spending my money on real stuff not stats!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy C View Post
    I think that he's referring to THIS GAME a year ago, tongue in cheeky.
    Epic Facepalm.

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Just wondered where everyone is going to - another game or just hanging up hat forever?

If there's a cheaper and fairer multiplayer game out there I'd like to hear suggestions I may 54 people interested.
    I already left for Sims Freeplay, and Asphalt 8 - Airborne.
    That's IT.
    Last edited by Exxtraterrestrial; 10-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    For the 2 right above looking for a SIMS type game. try SIMS Freeplay. I know its on Android, I would imagine its on ios also. pretty fun game. got addicted to it for awhile. they had missions and goals to do, didnt cost any money. After the frustrations of MW, I would recommend Dead Trigger 2. nothing like killing zombies as a release at the end of the day, but thats not a multi player strategy game.
    Sims Freeplay is like THE best game in the world
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have been thinking of leaving as well. But I will not leaving to play another tablet game. I will be playing a real game called call of duty: ghosts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've heard that Crime City is a fun game ;-)

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    Gee-tee-aye fye-vuh on-lyne and cod ghosts, not giving up on modern war though, it's my life. Also, has anyone ever heard of the monster hunter series? If yes, has anyone have any of the games for PSP? It's been a while since I played and want to go back but want to play with someone at least

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Necroing just a little bit.

Found two possibilities that I'm tinkering with:

One is Iron Force. Drive a tank. FPS. Upgrade your tank to make it better/faster/quicker/stronger/etc. I'm a huge fan of tank games (see my earlier post in this thread). It's not perfect by any means. But it passes the time and for me it's fun. I've started a Legion (faction, guild, syndicate ... all the same thing). I have no idea what it does. One of my factionmates has already joined me. We have no idea what it does. But if you play and you become interested enough PM me and I'll give you the info. But we have no idea what it does ...

Second is Megapolis(?). Build a city and balance population, economics, utilities, infrastructure. etc. No raiding or attacking or anything. You're on your own aside from making "friends" who you can send helpful items to or ask them for items you need. So you can walk away for days and not worry about anything. So far I've been playing without bothering to read the help section, so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. But I have some windmills and water towers and hotels and I built a bridge. One of these days I'll read the help guide and see what I should be doing.

BTW, I'm iOS. Dunno if these are available for Android or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Necroing just a little bit.

Found two possibilities that I'm tinkering with:

One is Iron Force. Drive a tank. FPS. Upgrade your tank to make it better/faster/quicker/stronger/etc. I'm a huge fan of tank games (see my earlier post in this thread). It's not perfect by any means. But it passes the time and for me it's fun. I've started a Legion (faction, guild, syndicate ... all the same thing). I have no idea what it does. One of my factionmates has already joined me. We have no idea what it does. But if you play and you become interested enough PM me and I'll give you the info. But we have no idea what it does ...

Second is Megapolis(?). Build a city and balance population, economics, utilities, infrastructure. etc. No raiding or attacking or anything. You're on your own aside from making "friends" who you can send helpful items to or ask them for items you need. So you can walk away for days and not worry about anything. So far I've been playing without bothering to read the help section, so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. But I have some windmills and water towers and hotels and I built a bridge. One of these days I'll read the help guide and see what I should be doing.

BTW, I'm iOS. Dunno if these are available for Android or not.
    Warrends bro, I have just started playing both of those they both seem to get the itch of mindless taping from hurting..

Iron force really good game for tablet, save your diamonds for the 100 diamond one..
    And the best part is they are free

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    I'm on racing rivals.
    It's a drag racing car game.
    Awesome game!! But it's not opening for me at this moment. Did the iOS7 update then the game update and bam won't open. But I kick butt in that game! My dart beats most cars lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phrosty View Post
    Warrends bro, I have just started playing both of those they both seem to get the itch of mindless taping from hurting..

Iron force really good game for tablet, save your diamonds for the 100 diamond one..
    And the best part is they are free
    I don't see endless tapping at all. Maybe in Megapolis once I have 100s of houses and hotels and restaurants built. But for now it's about 5 seconds of tapping to collect ... stuff (still haven't read the help info, so still running blindly) and then a few taps here and there to see what the next "missions" are. I'm actually enjoying it. And the music is delightfully soothing ...

Iron Force is just fun. But absolutely no help info anywhere that I can find at all. Googled and find empty Iron Force forums. The in-game tip keeps saying to use scope mode. Still can't figure that out, except that when I hit a scope-looking button on the right it does say something like "Level 5 Turret Required". I'm only up to level 3 turret. So maybe that's scope mode (e.g. sniper mode) but I just can't enable it yet. I got the Draco for 20 gems. That's my current ride. Now saving gems for a bigger tank, like you suggest. I do notice that after dozens of battles my opponents are now much better; very few newbs and so my kill/death ratio is going down quickly. Oh, and I promoted my factionmate in my legion to Administrator. And we still have no idea what that means. Can't even find any in-game comms. So we use our own groupme, which our faction uses anyway, just to chat and give each other tips. If you want to join my legion send me a PM. I'll make you an Administrator too, so long as you promise to try to figure out what the hell it means.

Post Count
    I have no clue about the comms, but I have bought enough upgrades for the turret scope upgrade... It pretty much goes into first person with a HUD.. I feel trapped when using it so I don't use it much at all.. Didn't see any gain in dmg or accuracy using..

With megalopolis you should build the houses they tell you and then sell em.. They just take up space and give very little pop growth.. Land is hard to come by and you need the money making, producing bldgs the most at first.. If I knew how to send a friend request in either game I would but both are lacking the one thing in MW I find the most appealing.. The interaction between players..