Lvl 11x player looking for guild

Hey all, i'm a lvl 11x player looking for a guild, got 2 epics atm and i am working to max them out. I am also an active player.

Greetings, D3athShade
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

The Beer Avengers

Hello!
    Well we're a pretty serious and active group but of course real life comes first and gem isn't required.
    In the guild wars we ranked #38 #56 #180 #236
    We didn't do as well in the last few wars because rewards weren't as juicy unless you make top 10s.
    Currently we're level 45 and have 4 elemental bonuses @ 8% and 1 @ 7%.
    If interested the guild name is The Beer Avengers and the requirements are
    -lvl 70+
    -Active
    -Have fun
    My name in KnD is Kirito, other Acc is Zangetsu. Currently High Commander and if you want to add me my code is XBC-ZCQ-BMN & XBC-VHY-GWR, hope to see you apply and join us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Hey all, i'm a lvl 11x player looking for a guild, got 2 epics atm and i am working to max them out. I am also an active player.

Greetings, D3athShade
    Hi there deathshade
    I am the GM of RTP number 26 last war
    We need afew solid players
    Pm me on LINE: zaratustra

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post

Greetings, D3athShade
    If you're looking for #25, my guild is recruiting. We were #19 in war of wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    2 Spots Open.
    Max Level Guild.
    All Elemental bonuses are 7%+.

We have a very friendly and active group of members. Ranked #19 in the last Guild War. Send a LINE message to infinitykd to apply.

Requirements:
    Level 100+ Preferred
    Active Player (Daily)
    Screen Shot of your war points
    Line Messenger

Updated 11/3/2013
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Desolation Over Death is a week old guild that placed 28 in most recent war remade from former guild DarkNights
    DarnkNights placed 74 in past epic war after war the highest scoring bp war players decided to break off and make our own guild after breaking off in one week the guild is already level 23 and growing extremely fast has 10 boosts already and ready to buy another..

to join message kronoshere or Cloud89 on line messenger
    requirements are mus be level 100+ so all members have the most possible base stats and health with epics level 70+ or atleast 3-4 maxed eb= armors
    must be able to donate 700k+ a week
    must have all expansions or working towards getting final expansion
    must have 3-4 armor smiths rest training fields all level 2+
    also must be able to use gems for war in the near future sometime after the next war our first war a week old guild ranked 28 we can only get better