Droid Advice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Droid Advice

Post Count

Droid Advice

I need advice on a good Droid tablet that works well with this game. My second account is on my Galaxy S3 phone and I have difficulty getting the maps to load and random lockups. This account is now my dominate for wars and I need a workable solution. Before I spend the money on a new device thought I would see what others are having good luck with. And before you say it, MW sucks on droid I know, but I'm stuck now.

Regards,
    Laura

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The depends on how much money you want to spend. The new nexus 7 tablet runs modern war fine and it cost 250. But the new Samsung galaxy note 10.1 runs it even better. Probably because of the 3 gigs of ram. But it does cost 550 dollars. But it is a great tablet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Samsung galaxy tab 2. Reasonably cheap and worked well with mw till I nuked my base and deleted it.

Post Count

Thanks

Thanks for the input. Been debating between the Nexus and Galaxy 10 so good to know they both perform well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lacrouch74 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Been debating between the Nexus and Galaxy 10 so good to know they both perform well.
    The key to any new device is the available ram memory. That's the deciding factor to take into account. MW wants to be run from the device, not the SD card. With every new update, the game gets bigger from a storage standpoint.

Good luck,

Post Count
    I use the Galaxy 10.1 Note. Love it. Have been playing on it since May.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'll second the 2013 Nexus 7, great device for modern war. It will get the latest android update ( kitkat) with in a few weeks too.

Consistent Contributor milankovitch's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCmayhem View Post
    I'll second the 2013 Nexus 7, great device for modern war. It will get the latest android update ( kitkat) with in a few weeks too.
    make it three for nexus 7 2013...runs real fast. haven't had any issues to speak of like i have had on my phone. i got the 32gb for about $225 when i got it early this year.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I use the Nexus 7, and haven't had many issues at all in the 10 months I've been playing, especially compared to other android devices.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    Thank you everyone! Really appreciate the help.