Dear GREE int'l - Do you accept and acknowledge you made a mistake with Raid Boss?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear GREE int'l - Do you accept and acknowledge you made a mistake with Raid Boss?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Dear GREE int'l - Do you accept and acknowledge you made a mistake with Raid Boss?

Folks,

Well I am not really expecting any answers from Forum admins here... but if they can be kind enough to pass our message to the development and planning community , Id be thankful, infact a lot of players would appreciate it.

I try really hard not to insult gree for all the goofs.. but do you guys accept you made a massive mistake with Raid boss event? 15x85, 25 L90s , 30 L 100s or whatever it is.. you just made it extremely difficult...

the point is... you killed the fun in the game, the reason we play the game for enjoyment, teamwork.. you really deflated the players, killed the motivation.

Yes we will buy gems yes we will play and push and spend money to complete events, and yes you will get revenue but may I really request you to keep it under reasonable limits?

Am sure 3-4 guild will complete raid boss but please think about the larger faction of players who play to enjoy this game , PLEASE do not frustrate the hell out of us.

At this point not much can be changed unfortunately, but if I can get an acknowledgement that this feedback is being passed on and acted upon, I would highly appreciate it.

Cheers!
    Ban

Banned
    Post Count
    If FUN finishes, then GREE did not make a mistake. FUN for months has asked GREE for events to be more like wars, were they would be the only winners of the top prizes (a tiered down effect in completion). This is GREE's first real attempt at that. The question is going to be will FUN change their mind about what they have been asking for?
    Please read to understand how GREE works: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/featur...e_.php?print=1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    regular part of raid boss quest is pretty easy - hero is crazy difficult. FUN & other top guilds are outliers & will be pushed to see what they are willing to spend to finish. this raid boss is almost MORE fair than normal as only very very strong or spend happy guilds will finish. and add to their inflated stats that keep them way out my my range anyway. what do i care if i lose to someone with 1 or 20 million more stats? i still lost & move on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Really? So you guys ar justifying this .... you guy saying they should not change it?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BanDroid View Post
    Really? So you guys ar justifying this .... you guy saying they should not change it?
    Did you read the link? If you did then you would understand what is happening...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help transerring my modern. War. Acount. It keeps saying my funzio id is invalid .is my id the same as my username
    Please please Please. Help.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewan Connell View Post
    I need help transerring my modern. War. Acount. It keeps saying my funzio id is invalid .is my id the same as my username
    Please please Please. Help.
    Completely wrong forum, and hijacked thread, but no your user name is not your id. The code for adding allies is.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    RB is Way too Hard on Hero mode.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    RB is Way too Hard on Hero mode.
    ...but FUN will rise to the occasion and be the first to complete the prestige mode as always. The only time which you might show some reluctance to complete anything first might be the saving RK quest.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    ...but FUN will rise to the occasion and be the first to complete the prestige mode as always. The only time which you might show some reluctance to complete anything first might be the saving RK quest.
    Yeah, I know that maybe so but I still come to offer support to our fellow guild members. Gree should take into consideration the fun factor for all guilds and not just make events that cost way too much $$$ where only the most powerful guilds can finish. I do understand what all the players in the various guilds go through so I sympathize with u. Because the Heroic Mode has such a high level of required gem usage, most guilds will not even be able to accomplish the goals together which is not what this game is all about.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree 300%, I'm in a great guild with great teamwork, everyone chip in with some gem & dedication, yet we wont be nowhere close to finishing it, it's just ridicolous, only top 3 is able to finish as they have more damage & better health regens + gems ofc.

Ridicolous!

Post Count
    Some people in the KA community need to get over the fact that this is not Lake Woebegone - not everyone is above average and not everyone will get to finish quests going forward without significant gem spend.

Look at this way - the players in the very top guilds are the highest spenders in the game and therefore have the highest stats, especially after the stat inflation we've all seen the past 6-9 months. Some of these events have become not so challenging to these players, and now Gree is giving them something interesting to play for rather than risk these players getting bored and quitting the game.

Does it suck for the rest of us not in those very top guilds? Absolutely!
    Is Gree's move justifiable from a business standpoint? Undoubtedly yes. They are giving their biggest customers what they want. If that bothers you, go play another game.

Post Count
    Just play the game, folks. If you can't afford the prizes, then put it out of your mind. Don't worry, be happy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Some people in the KA community need to get over the fact that this is not Lake Woebegone - not everyone is above average and not everyone will get to finish quests going forward without significant gem spend.

Look at this way - the players in the very top guilds are the highest spenders in the game and therefore have the highest stats, especially after the stat inflation we've all seen the past 6-9 months. Some of these events have become not so challenging to these players, and now Gree is giving them something interesting to play for rather than risk these players getting bored and quitting the game.

Does it suck for the rest of us not in those very top guilds? Absolutely!
    Is Gree's move justifiable from a business standpoint? Undoubtedly yes. They are giving their biggest customers what they want. If that bothers you, go play another game.
    I'm in a top 10 guild and this is way to much for us, your point? Only top 3 (if anyone) has a chance to finish this, only thing happening is that top3 extends their gap against everyone else in this game. Our guild gets stronger all the time but the quests keeps on getting alot harder, where is the reward from finishing previous quests & war events in that? Like, "finish all guild quests & individuals - then we'll make em harder", there is nothing we can do when we keep finishing all quests and they just keep making it way much worse. It does not scale very well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnum View Post
    Just play the game, folks. If you can't afford the prizes, then put it out of your mind. Don't worry, be happy.
    Well said
    Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs