• Keep matchmaking as is

23 27.71%
  • Make it matched more by stregnth than rank

60 72.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, matchmaking issue!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    Yea get as many as you can, or they can be posted, I know for a fact they are not hackers, report away
    Laughing my ass off.

Post Count
    Ask McDurt or Jason, they are hacker killers. What faction are they in???? But we do like the cash the hackers give out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Matchups are a lottery, and add to the strategy... Some like them, some don't... Not a lot you can do but adapt...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I wouldn't vote either but something needs to be done

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roborhino View Post
    Matchups are a lottery, and add to the strategy... Some like them, some don't... Not a lot you can do but adapt...
    Not sure how you can adapt if you can't hit anyone (when we fought SUP). Or for our current matchup, they can't hit us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My stats are a modest 1.4/1.9 so my total power is around 3.3mil. How frustrating it is to find guys with 1.1mil defence (probably around 2mil power overall) and still LOOSE!

something needs to be done to bring attack back to even with defence! WD was fun now its just ridiculously frustrating getting beat by players much lower than your power.

It's like studying really hard for an exam and getting beat by the kid who skipped every lesson.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ffp View Post
    Not sure how you can adapt if you can't hit anyone (when we fought SUP). Or for our current matchup, they can't hit us.
    but how do you change it.. Actually making closer match ups play into greed hands ie closer fights so you spend to win... To be honest out of 36 battles 6 we couldn't touch, 10 that opposition couldn't really hit us.. The rest pretty even... Kept around 1450 throughout... Completed 26 wins and 6/6 so far... Bit off a mixed bag really.. Seems that others are having poor matches... If we were gold users would just pummel the command centre if win needed... Most of tough ones we have just left alone...

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone's got to fight SUP, you get matched and put your head between your legs then kiss your sweet cheeks goodbye...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roborhino View Post
    Someone's got to fight SUP, you get matched and put your head between your legs then kiss your sweet cheeks goodbye...
    Why, you can still hit our CCs and you will almost get as good points as our L300 members hitting full sub L150 factions. A fair war is one where the strongest win in my opinion.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you are in a weak faction the streaks are a lucky draw. Everyone needs to realize this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    If you are in a weak faction the streaks are a lucky draw. Everyone needs to realize this?
    I am tempted to say the streaks are a lucky draw for everyone except the top faction (SUP1). The stats drift from 25 - 1 is massive. A fair matching will pair a top25 faction with a top10 (or better) faction sooner or later, propably sooner. And there goes your streak in most cases.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    but we already knew that this whole game is tailored to SUP now. Who else can complete the streak ltq AND the individual one? With any other factions, attempting the individual ltq will outscore your stats, get you paired with a powerhouse, and ruin any chance of winning the streak. Your only chance is to lay low, finish the streak in the lower tiers, then blow 6000 gold on 1000 wins on monday! Yeah right.
    Proud Owner of the French Nuclear Option

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstreazy View Post
    but we already knew that this whole game is tailored to SUP now. Who else can complete the streak ltq AND the individual one? With any other factions, attempting the individual ltq will outscore your stats, get you paired with a powerhouse, and ruin any chance of winning the streak. Your only chance is to lay low, finish the streak in the lower tiers, then blow 6000 gold on 1000 wins on monday! Yeah right.
    1000 wins can be posted in a few late wars

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agree we just lost to a team with all 2mil defence it's a joke

Banned
    Post Count
    Had lords of war a couple of wars back... Threw in the white flag before starting rest of crew asked why... I said check out the forum... Then they stepped down.. One still had to hit King to make sure... Lol big respect to your mini army KingDante... Like l say you suck it up and move on. Faction before and after couldn't touch us could only hit CC. Bless the faction who must have hit our CC 100 times.. Still won by 2k... 7/7 streak now gone thanks to Dante ;-) so cannot do 10/10 but that is the game ...