Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Heart View Post
    From what I've heard the bonus CPs are working for RK, but not for FUN. So...it seens GREE want to shake things up by rigging the system. Naughty GREE but at least FUN arnt crying about it haha they are just plowing on. In the end FUN will win with 100 million points and RK will come second having wasted a stack of money haha! FUN love to play and if you get drawn into a contest look out. Empty your pockets ppl, once GREE fix FUNs CP bonus it's all over haha
    The Bonuses are messed up for many people. They are not just turned off for FUN and turned on for RK, that is not at all what is happening. FUN is keeping their mouths shut because they really do have some competition on their hands. No, its not because Gree messed up, but simply FUN has a challenge. I am sure that the bonus issue is equal on both sides of the board. I am very interested to see how this one unfolds. IF RK wins, KA will shut down due to FUN members quitting. IF FUN wins, well... no big surprise there.

They are working for RK I know fully well they are. I know that for FUN the bonuses are not. Also I'll leave this with you to ponder... FUN completed the 7th reward in the guild quest so their bonus is and should be higher than RK or anyone else.
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They are working for RK I know fully well they are. I know that for FUN the bonuses are not. Also I'll leave this with you to ponder... FUN completed the 7th reward in the guild quest so their bonus is and should be higher than RK or anyone else.
    So your saying that EVERY member of FUN has no bonuses working and EVERY member of RK does?

Also, since you seem to be close in relation to FUN and RK... how many boosts did RK receive?
    Last edited by Mr. Sirmanchoo; 10-18-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    FUN has pushed ahead! C'mon RK!!!!!! Fight, fight, fight, FIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!

The 6th. FUN were the only ones to get the 7th from what I've heard.
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Due to how unlikely it is that FUN currently has no bonus and RK does... FUN only has a 5% advantage over RK. Don't blame the close competition on broken bonuses.

Haha you still don't get it mate! There avg points are actually down on past wars where as I know for a fact because an RK player has shown me that they are scoring 450+ points. Go figure
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Whatever GREE have done it's making the top two go all out
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Post Count
    damn they finished all 7 daily quests
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Lurker
    Post Count
    That is what you have to blame GREE.

Yeah, either way they don't work. This is a set up from GREE. Plain and simple. The only way they believe it's possible to dethrone FUN. But hey, it's more than that, they want to suck the FUN and RK players of every $ they can. Why are we all still falling for this crap ppl
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Haha you still don't get it mate! There avg points are actually down on past wars where as I know for a fact because an RK player has shown me that they are scoring 450+ points. Go figure
    Ok, so one person scoring 450 CP in RK means that all of RK has the Bonuses and NONE of FUN has them? If the bonuses weren't working wouldn't more of FUN be voicing their upset about it? Usually when there is any type of Bug that effects FUN at least 5 or so of their members post almost immediately and then keep fighting for it until it is resolved. I think i have only seen it mentioned a few times from FUN and members of MANY other guilds. Don't act like someone flipped a switch to help someone and hurt the other. Do you really think Gree would allow a bug to linger on and attack their BIGGEST spenders in the game?

Lurker
    Post Count
    You're terrible at information. SB also got all 7. The bonus CP thing seems to come and go, as Gree's poorly coded weekend can't seem to decide how it wants to play. Keep scoring low SB, TRK appreciates the help I'm sure!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, either way they don't work. This is a set up from GREE. Plain and simple. The only way they believe it's possible to dethrone FUN. But hey, it's more than that, they want to suck the FUN and RK players of every $ they can. Why are we all still falling for this crap ppl
    "Guys, Guys! Lets rig the game so our BIGGEST spenders go away. Yeah! That will help the competition in the game yeah! Great idea! Team Gree!" hmmm.... why does this seem like a very stupid thing to do? Oh wait, because it is. What kind of business would piss of their most valuable customers??? NONE!

Post Count
    FUN are 1st now. Great effort RK