CoK Top 1, 2 and 100 Prize Fix Incoming

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoK Top 1, 2 and 100 Prize Fix Incoming

CoK Top 1, 2 and 100 Prize Fix Incoming

Hey all, we have a fix incoming for the following CoK prizes, so that they have the bonuses originally shown (we had some typos in the bonus data):

#1 Prize: +20% More Attack From Magic (instead of +5)

#2 Prize: +18% more defense from machines (instead of +5 machine attack)

Top 100 Prize: +10% from Building Raids (instead of 50%. Sorry guys, this one was a typo as well and it was originally shown as 10%).

This fix will be out as a data update shortly, and will show up as soon as the data goes live.
    Last edited by CJ54; 09-30-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, we have a fix incoming for the following CoK prizes, so that they have the bonuses originally shown (we had some typos in the bonus data):

#1 Prize: +20% More Attack From Magic (instead of +5)

#2 Prize: +18% more defense from machines (instead of +5 machine attack)

Top 100 Prize: +10% from Building Raids (instead of 50%. Sorry guys, this one was a typo as well and it was originally shown as 10%).

This fix will be out as a data update shortly, and will show up as soon as the data goes live.

Thank you... But what about the Sky Pirate from about a month ago and its 50% raid boost? Is this going to be fixed soon?

Post Count
    Thanks for letings us know..
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    So a few events ago you hand out by mistake a sky pirate unit with a great raid bonus but let players keep it, leaving those who did not get it (but should have) at a big disadvantage. Now you hand out a prize with an incorrect raid payout modifier and say you're going to take that bonus away. Be consistent! If you give out the wrong prize and it benefits players, don't take it away in some cases and allow it to stay in others. Examples like this are exactly why your customer "service" department is perceived at times to be one big joke. You don't serve all players equally.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Banned
    Post Count
    How about our guild mates not obtaining the units as a reward as soon as war was over???
    We have 2 heavy gem spenders who haven't received their price.
    One has been waiting about a month on the GLTQ reward and nothing has been done.
    N we have another mate without top 75 price.
    Can u please look into this issue? I can provide both ticket numbers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

This a prize that thousands of your players received (Top100 guilds with an average of 50 players= 5,000 customers). Are you sure you want to make that many people mad by taking it away now?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Or on the other hand, you could say, thanks for paying attention to all of our concerns in the previous sky pirate thread! Gree is doing what you asked them to do, aren't they? they're quickly fixing their mistakes and altering the units!

Thanks for listening and improving, Gree!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    This a prize that thousands of your players received (Top100 guilds with an average of 50 players= 5,000 customers). Are you sure you want to make that many people mad by taking it away now?
    That was what was showed in the prizes right? It wouldn't make sense to leave it. IMO. Now you get someone from FUN arguing your case and it might happen.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    That was what was showed in the prizes right? It wouldn't make sense to leave it. IMO.
    I am just saying they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers. They have screwed up on exp in more than a few LTQ's hurting their customers that played first, but never fixed that. So now when it benefits their customers, they are going to take away their mistake. Right or wrong there will be a lot of very unhappy customers. Also didn't they show Top3 prizes and their customers complained, so GREE made them better before the war started? Just food for thought...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Or on the other hand, you could say, thanks for paying attention to all of our concerns in the previous sky pirate thread! Gree is doing what you asked them to do, aren't they? they're quickly fixing their mistakes and altering the units!

Thanks for listening and improving, Gree!!
    They never addressed the Sky Pirate issue in a fair manner. Instead of "listening and improving" they just ignored and moved on.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count

Thumbs down

So GREE fixes or doesn't fix mistakes depending on their whim that day. Some players, at random, receive substantial advantages over others. I'm glad I've stopped spending on this game.

Post Count
    In my inventory now it shows that they fixed bonuses
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    In my inventory now it shows that they fixed bonuses
    Wow, I was going to say "Relax, when have GREE actually ever managed to fix anything before?"...but if this is true then that's the first time.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I read a lot about how FUN get some sort of special treatment.

If this is the case, why do I still not have the broodmother from an event a week ago, when many players got this sorted for them?

People in FUN get just as frustrated as the rest about lack of support and delays in replies.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    I read a lot about how FUN get some sort of special treatment.

If this is the case, why do I still not have the broodmother from an event a week ago, when many players got this sorted for them?

People in FUN get just as frustrated as the rest about lack of support and delays in replies.

Sirius and/or CJ...

can someone look into that broodmother issue please (see above)?