Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: Forsaken

Nah this is funny, the guy who supposedly works in the office is mad because an 11 year old can still outspending him. Drexx. You'll never get out of the mail room at that office like that. You should ask the eleven year old for a job. Maybe he needs a maid, because at this point you just look like an idiot
    Crying that he' gotta hustle. What your really saying is that as a free player. You aren't good enough
    To afford to be competitive. It must suck to have your life's shifty financial situation thrown in your face. But a little Oprah and doc Phil will help your self esteem.
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 09-29-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Wow u guys are so off topic this thread was made to honor the best android guild and that's it. Stop trolling my thread
    Line: Tim98760
    Knight: Ex Tim (Level 100+)
    Friend Code: WBB-DWB-QMM

Im mad because his mom gives him money? to which i CHOOSE to not waste on this game? Why spend when majestic gives me everything for free?? And wow this guy. Your preaching over funzio forums. Exactly what i mean. Get a life and get of your phones you are worthless. what have you done in contribution to this earth. If it takes you a long enough time where u have to doubt urself then turn off the computer get a job and a social life outside of line chat

Tim stfu this is my thread

Still laughing at you, past that's free too. But id pay gems to see you whine more ...is best part yes

Someone report my abusive mother already.

awww she didnt buy u gems???

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    Im mad because his mom gives him money? to which i CHOOSE to not waste on this game? Why spend when majestic gives me everything for free?? And wow this guy. Your preaching over funzio forums. Exactly what i mean. Get a life and get of your phones you are worthless. what have you done in contribution to this earth. If it takes you a long enough time where u have to doubt urself then turn off the computer get a job and a social life outside of line chat
    Do you even understand what you say? You say get a life, yet you spend hours on your computer creating fake identity's. You say you are a grown man with a job yet you have several spelling errors in every sentence you type. You say someone is preaching over funzio forums, yet you spend hours trying to troll everyone. You say what have you done in contribution to the earth, and you are contradicting yourself, which is easily seen. You say get a job, when almost everyone on this forum has a job and uses their extra money in whatever way they want, in this case buying gems. You say get a social life, but you don't even have one where you can't see the sarcasm of me saying I'm 11. That's it, I'm not responding to you again, you have already gotten more attention than you're worth.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Exactly. Lets lynch her.

Please, do go on, my popcorn is only halfway through
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Sorry I was busy living. Anyway i will go in order in response to josh. I do not spend hours. It takes 6 seconds to change your name on KnD. I am on my phone. If i were on my computer it would be easier but you have to take into account my personal dictionary is saved with words that arent always correct. Eh. I spend hours? well you are raging so i have trolled you. Took 5 minutes for you to piss your pants. And you trying to twist it and say you are using sarcasm. well you havent mastered the skill or you too embarresed solo didnt come and back you up for being 11. dont respond please dont. It is my thread and i command you not to child. Got to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    Sorry I was busy living. Anyway i will go in order in response to josh. I do not spend hours. It takes 6 seconds to change your name on KnD. I am on my phone. If i were on my computer it would be easier but you have to take into account my personal dictionary is saved with words that arent always correct. Eh. I spend hours? well you are raging so i have trolled you. Took 5 minutes for you to piss your pants. And you trying to twist it and say you are using sarcasm. well you havent mastered the skill or you too embarresed solo didnt come and back you up for being 11. dont respond please dont. It is my thread and i command you not to child. Got to bed
    Tell us more, you make it sound so interesting.
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Quote Originally Posted by Tildor View Post
    Please, do go on, my popcorn is only halfway through