Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Congratulations. Gree has rewarded your complete incompetence when it comes to being self sufficient. All of us high income folks will either shut off our hoods and start the repayment process or just leave entirely. Lets see how you like robbing other folks at the bottom of this pathetically disastrous fecal filled barrel.
    Hey they have this game that my little girl plays and there is no robbing or anything on it..It's a disney game i think..You will love it..They probably give participation prizes when you lose! YAY!

What's dumb is that a MAJOR part of this game is robbing other players and ya'll acting like it's a dirty tactic or cheating..Maybe you should request a feature that will let a player forfeit to others in a syndicate battle sometimes just so some don't feel bullied and behave like a child. Take your ball and go home?..WEAK. Here's the door junior. Take care.

I don't like the rivals list either and i want it back like it was. I haven't seen an IPH in the millions since it changed. So lucky ya'll..

Why aren't you addressing these complaints to people with 10 million iph at level 71 with 600k attack and defense? I mean..really? You want me to just say nah..Wouldn't be a nice gesture to rob them. How about those that work hard on attk and def? What's our advantage? What's the point? Should we call the game and go home all winners? Not me.

They put a rob button on there and i'm going to wear it out. I hope everyone robs me back. It's a game. It's fun. It's not real you know.

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    Hey they have this game that my little girl plays and there is no robbing or anything on it..It's a disney game i think..You will love it..They probably give participation prizes when you lose! YAY!

What's dumb is that a MAJOR part of this game is robbing other players and ya'll acting like it's a dirty tactic or cheating..Maybe you should request a feature that will let a player forfeit to others in a syndicate battle sometimes just so some don't feel bullied and behave like a child. Take your ball and go home?..WEAK. Here's the door junior. Take care.

I don't like the rivals list either and i want it back like it was. I haven't seen an IPH in the millions since it changed. So lucky ya'll..
    None of you low income folks seem to grasp the concept high income people are preaching. Your pathetically insufficient attempt at humiliation aside, robbing isn't the problem and never has been. The high income players should be able to defend themselves, in many cases, COMPLETELY, from low income scum robbing them. We are talking equality in defense and attack. It's a rather simple word, equality. The way things are set up now, low or no income is actually REWARDED. That is WRONG.

What's really interesting is you just said you and I are in the same boat as far as our situation. Perhaps next time we can avoid insults, this being known.

Sure robbing is a major part of the game. It is a crime game after all. What there isn't is any way to either effectively defend one's hood, or retaliate against players in a way that would hurt their activities. If you're going to design a game to represent organised crime those things should be reflected. Who in the real world would just sit back and let upstart rivals take slices of their pie unchallenged?

Beating hell out of a robber does nothing, except give them a link and stop others from hitting them for a couple of hours. That'll learn 'em.... yeah right! If a player who'd been robbed could beat up the robber, and that would stop them from attacking or robbing anybody else for a period it would impact on them nicely. Just keep hitting them every two hours and they'd soon come calling for a truce.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Why aren't you addressing these complaints to people with 10 million iph at level 71 with 600k attack and defense? I mean..really? You want me to just say nah..Wouldn't be a nice gesture to rob them. How about those that work hard on attk and def? What's our advantage? What's the point? Should we call the game and go home all winners? Not me.

They put a rob button on there and i'm going to wear it out. I hope everyone robs me back. It's a game. It's fun. It's not real you know.
    Wear it out. Don't give gree a dime. Each person has a fun aspect to the game they enjoy. My fun aspect was completely removed from the game.

Anyone else notice that nothing actually happened to your atk when you got the BMW Beach roadster.... no 21.725 atk increase and certainly no 1% car atk increase.....

Thank you gree for making another ltb that peeps who are free players could never obtain ! 100 million is total bull crap and you know it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myro View Post
    Anyone else notice that nothing actually happened to your atk when you got the BMW Beach roadster.... no 21.725 atk increase and certainly no 1% car atk increase.....

for what it's worth, game went down and came up and now the bonuses appear to be present.

Thanks for the quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by berrybladzs View Post
    Thank you gree for making another ltb that peeps who are free players could never obtain ! 100 million is total bull crap and you know it !!!
    I'm a free player and I can level this thing to 10 without breaking a sweat. Exclusivity is fine, the building should be extremely high income, not defensive, because defensive buildings have no point with the current defensive system layout.

You are a liar ! free player pffftttt

You can LMB too !!same as gree can you wanker !!!

Lol, quiet little boy before I put you in the corner.

You wish little boy !!!

Always the same ol crap from gree ! Just has a different wrapper around it !!!

Now that, I agree with. Screw this company.