Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ourpalace View Post
    I think that this is fair. You attack someone and get retaliation no matter how strong you are.
    But you can't retaliate against someone with 1/10 your IPH. All you do is give them a link back to your hood.

Worst LTB EVER! I my opinion Throwback arcade was better and that says a lot...

I once hit a nearly no money building rival and he kept raid me almost every hours for nearly two days:-)

Quote Originally Posted by gcfreem View Post
    But you can't retaliate against someone with 1/10 your IPH. All you do is give them a link back to your hood.

CC: 650 440 850.
    MW: 456 665 278.
    KA: 355 965 722.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourpalace View Post
    I once hit a nearly no money building rival and he kept raid me almost every hours for nearly two days:-)
    Hit em all... Every now and again you find a weenie with attachment issues. Collect on time and you will win more than you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    Hit em all... Every now and again you find a weenie with attachment issues. Collect on time and you will win more than you lose.
    ahhh tom it feels good to read the words of at least one other sane person in this thread

Well..I may be in the scumbag class but if i see you in my rivals list and you have this building then i'm still robbing you..As far as "we work hard on our iph"...Well, awesome. I work hard at finding people who work hard on their iph so i can rob them. I mental note them and i come back as often as i can. I don't see faces and it isn't personal. You aren't real human beings who like oatmeal and micheal jordan..You don't have families..You are $$ to me..so too bad. Rob me back..I won't cry. I'll be thankful that i don't have to search for your name through the list anymore. All is fair..it's a game. Boo Hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    Well..I may be in the scumbag class but if i see you in my rivals list and you have this building then i'm still robbing you..As far as "we work hard on our iph"...Well, awesome. I work hard at finding people who work hard on their iph so i can rob them. I mental note them and i come back as often as i can. I don't see faces and it isn't personal. You aren't real human beings who like oatmeal and micheal jordan..You don't have families..You are $$ to me..so too bad. Rob me back..I won't cry. I'll be thankful that i don't have to search for your name through the list anymore. All is fair..it's a game. Boo Hoo.
    Fully agree with this. My philosophy has always been, for 4-6 hours a day I expect to be robbed because I'm sleeping; the rest of the day it's my fault if I don't collect on time. I don't get mad at the person, I attack that if it's worth it and if not I move on to the other 20 people who I notated that have high iph and I have had success robbing before. I manage to bank about $15-20 million a day between my iph ($281k) and robbing.

I welcome the change :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    So the next question is: Will these d buildings prevent robs? or just look pretty? There is a reason we all sold our old buildings. Not true defense.
    LOL, nothing will prevent robs with the new RL, rivals will be stronger at the same rate you build your own strength...

Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    The past few LTBs especially the Arcade was a big F U to people who actually work on their iph. Although if it was a money bldg it would've been better..

And hey they took my 1% stacking mod idea
    I thought the same thing or similar until I started playing with my mini more seriously. i.e. there are other players in this game like those starting out.

Fair enough. If you want to play the game that way, go ahead. Problem is, I used to be able to protect myself from players like you by increasing my stats. Now I can't. No matter what I do, all of my rivals can rob me. So what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by gcfreem View Post
    Fair enough. If you want to play the game that way, go ahead. Problem is, I used to be able to protect myself from players like you by increasing my stats. Now I can't. No matter what I do, all of my rivals can rob me. So what's the point?
    Yeah but see..don't take my post serious because it wasn't aimed at you. It was pointed at someone else earlier who said "scumbags don't work on their own iph and rob...etc.etc.etc."..Like this building was some kind of reward for the "elder players who spend all day busting their butts on their iph"..when in reality it's what you just said. You appear on the rivals list and you can be robbed..so how the f did that help you? You threw 100m out of the window. I don't care if you throw your ipad and phone right after it..It's yours to do with what you wish. I was specifically talking about the people who think this bldg is slice bread and they are safe from the "scumbag" thieves now..WRONG ANSWER..Apologies to you though..

Really what i should have said is congrats..you just graduated to a new tier of scumbags so keep working on your iph all day so they can score huge on you.

Congratulations. Gree has rewarded your complete incompetence when it comes to being self sufficient. All of us high income folks will either shut off our hoods and start the repayment process or just leave entirely. Lets see how you like robbing other folks at the bottom of this pathetically disastrous fecal filled barrel.

Another thing. This building should have 3 million defense on it at level 10 for the price. Now if 50 could be built, I might stop telling gree they are pieces of dung and belittling pathetic leaches. There needs to still be a way for high income folks to stop cold anyone with low income in game that doesn't deserve to set foot in our hoods.