Feedback thread - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't wish for modifiers. Only makes the next event and the ones that follow far worse.

You don't gain anything. It doesn't get easier or cheaper. You end up chasing your tail in a never ending downward spiral.

That's the trick with it. The player thinks he's has a great new advantage from where he was, FANTASTIC, but the reality is quite the reverse.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

What types of events do you like the most? The least?

What would you like to see added to the game? Removed?
    Love the game. Love the way people cry at this game.
    Keep making them cry.
    Bring back PVP at least Once or Twice a month
    Another event I loved when I first started this game was (not sure of the event name) but you had to find and rob buildings I.E find 5 pawn shops and rob them then it was rob 10 gun shops and so on. That was fun.
    What I would like to see is more free buildings for your hood. As a free player I'm running out of them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    Don't wish for modifiers. Only makes the next event and the ones that follow far worse.

You don't gain anything. It doesn't get easier or cheaper. You end up chasing your tail in a never ending downward spiral.

That's the trick with it. The player thinks he's has a great new advantage from where he was, FANTASTIC, but the reality is quite the reverse.
    theres something to be said for wanting your stats to grow. regardless if youre actually getting higher in the rankings. its a bit of a race element for you and your teammates. many free players that struggled for big stats are now showing off big stats. even if its just amonsts friends.

Banned
    Post Count
    1st of all we need more 40% sale!! wats so special about blackfriday,but not xmas or n.y.e??

1/ ltq are ridiculuisly expensive, and getting more dearer every week, golds not worth anything anymore!
    2/ update the scratchies or remove it, starting to think u guys are laughing at our faces with that.

3/ like billionaire said theire should be a notes section were u could double tap on the character, and it pastes info to notes section
    4/ let the ltb's on sale after the ltb event has finished, no need to award weapons which it will effect the event obviously
    5/rivals list needs a statt button nexto the 'rob', 'attack' button , very frustrating to load into a hood just to chek statt info
    6/we need the rivals list according to stattistics NOT level, as iam coming across heaps of inactive players or non gold-users, i spend gold and like to be in the gold tier,
    7/somehow make all events acheivable individually, no need to depend on syn to grab n item to beat individual event? wats with that 1.5bil? wat if low level players that kicked off new, wants to spend big bux but arnt strong enough to afford 1.5billion, or arnt in a syn that can finish the syngoals?!!!! u loose on that one
    8/ somehow make a column in our stattspage, were we can write, or add links,were ppl can automatically transfered to our chat apps

9/take billionaires post seriously hes got some good points too.

10/ please visit the forum morely on a daily basses then 1 a week.
    11/ when UR app is running slow or faulty, dont never say to the customers ur fones are crap,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i posted my new dream features id like to see in a thread i created a day or two ago. I wont repeat all that. I will add one thing here though:
    stop allowing syndicates to change names. make them earn a new syndicate. not fair for everyone else that is still struggling to pay off billions to co mplete bonuses.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not sure if this has been posted or not but...

I would like to see the reward for each goal along with the stats of the prize like it shows in KA...

What I mean is let's say you are on 20/20 of the family LTQ... When you open that tab it will show the requirments to finish that goal and underneath that it will show you a picture of the prize that also shows the stats.

Post Count
    my iph is only 497k so far. i would love if you gave thoose with iph advantage to thoose who doesnt care about their hood.
    i would absolutely buy gold more often if it was worth it, the ltqs are so expensive that i dont bother to try to finish them.
    give gold users a chance to earn some gold back in some events to give us a good reason to buy and use gold.
    more decorations and a hood sign to make us care more about our hoods.
    one event at a time and no free days inbetween them.

Proud member of The Commission

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    theres something to be said for wanting your stats to grow. regardless if youre actually getting higher in the rankings. its a bit of a race element for you and your teammates. many free players that struggled for big stats are now showing off big stats. even if its just amonsts friends.
    Energy modifiers and similar that are used for future mission events is what I was discussing.

We have experienced it elsewhere.

Did not mean higher rankings.

Apologies for not being clear.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like the inventory of loot to be put in order of highest to lowest.
    The last ltq/sltq was good but I didn't like the fact that you had to finish the sltq in order to complete ltq unless you had a lot of money.
    I think using 20 gold should give you more energy than 1000.
    Ltqs should be a bit easier to finish without using a vault to finish, I know you have to make money but if you lower it a bit you will get more paying customers
    Only officers should be able to call raid boss battles
    Raise level your player can reach
    Change scratcher, make prizes a bit more realistic, maybe add a gold prize, even if it were just 20 or up
    Be able to delete messages on news tab, I get a pm and it shows up on both
    Do something with rp I know you tried to incorporate them in sltq but lower it a bit
    I never played pvp but a lot of people say it was a blast
    Explain the point if def and att skill points, do they matter?
    I didn't have enough time to read everyone's suggestions do I might of already put the same and have a Military discount on the price of gold, it would not be hard to prove you are Military, this would be a great sign of gratitude for the men and woman that volunteered to defend our country or other countries
    Ability to sell items back that are useless ie I have about 500 wrestler masks that are worthless to me
    Allow more than 500 mafia members
    Last edited by Marine007; 01-23-2014 at 02:30 AM.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    id like to see a stat on equipment inventory showing your raw stats for each catergory. a sorting feature would be nice as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    lol ppl asking 4 so much unnecessary requests i thought ill add one too,

Gree a candy vending machine in menu bar would be nice,

Post Count

Additions

A 'donate all' button for cash/bricks like we have with Uzis would help.

If they're offering, wouldn't mind some more free gold...
    Want to join my sugar daddy syndicate? 3 major players with massive bankrolls and stats have formed a no cash donation syndicate! Over 50 bonuses, and more on the way! 930533933

Post Count
    Lot of good suggestions already mentioned.

- More expensive and worthwhile (A type) LTBs

- Make IPH an important point for stats gain aka more money = more stats
    (eg. LTBs, buying weapons (with small mods?), etc.

- LTB prizes improved by adding helpful mods to every level prize.
    (eg. Every level upgraded you recieve a 1% Building output modifier, which stacks up to 10% after Level 10)

- Remove the new rule where we get prizes after an upgrade for an LTB, not being able to complete it for free is very demotivating for free players.

- Reasonable energy requirements on (S)LTQs.

- Bring back PvPs and Syndicate events where you had to rob eg. 1000 amt of pawn shops.

- Make wars 1 day shorter, implement PvP weekends with good rewards.

& Thanks for listening
    Last edited by Muj; 01-23-2014 at 04:12 AM.
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    the ltb's should have tiers aswell,
    e.g lvl 0-50 should be 10mil for completion of the latest ltb
    50-100 like 50 mil, and so on

this will put everyone in the game, and make u money!!!

Post Count
    1) battles are my favourite event, also it is the only event I spend gold on, make the prizes worthwhile. Currently other events have far beter prizes but I just don't feel inclined to use gold to get them.
    2) uzis should drop more often, my syn can complete raid boss but never do because of lack of uzi! Most of us will spend 20 gold for an energy refill but none of would spend 5 gold for 1 uzi
    3) pvp was a great event
    4) during battle you can hit someone far weaker than you and lose, and we are talking hundreds of thousands in difference , this can happen quite often but seldom the other way round, winning against someone much stronger than u. Either let it swing both ways or tighten the defecit between a win and loss
    I'm happy with everything else