Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Hybrid View

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Feedback

Here's a few I have or have copied insupport...

[*]Solve the lag issue when selevting rivals or viewing their stats on Andriod. Sometimes it is well over a minute. [*][*]Reduce the randomness in attacking. We shouldn't be losing to defenses 1 mil+ below our attack. This is ccrazy.[*][*]Ability to sort and rank inventory[*][*]Friends list withing our syndicate.[*][*]Offer a "throw back" limited building event where players that missed out on a particular building from the past can add another or purchase a couple they didn't get at the time.[*][*]No LTQ's at the same time.[*][*]Add more value to gold or reduce the cost.... I agree. I have seen more players quit in the past two months than over the past two years. [/LIST]

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry not giving gold i bought

Bought gold on the 22nd sent numerous messages with proof ie receipt and bank statement and gree complaint dept is ignoring my messages. I am filling a lawsuit on monday for theft if this isnt rectified. This is my last message to see if it can be fixed. Always having the issue of paying and not being given my gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMKLINE View Post
    Bought gold on the 22nd sent numerous messages with proof ie receipt and bank statement and gree complaint dept is ignoring my messages. I am filling a lawsuit on monday for theft if this isnt rectified. This is my last message to see if it can be fixed. Always having the issue of paying and not being given my gold
    contact i tunes for a refund gree wont give it back
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Lurker
    Post Count

gold

I just want my gold from these thiefs. i used to buy 500+$ min a month and then they started screwing up and not giving it but took my money. sent 10+ messages in replies to there overpaid retards saying o the tickets sent up and to include the receipt. word of advice DONT BUY GOLD they wont give u it.

Post Count
    Another admin person!

It's like Christmas on the CC forum today.

Welcome CrazyNerdyGirl
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Another admin person!

It's like Christmas on the CC forum today.

Welcome CrazyNerdyGirl
    Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you'll be hearing from more devs. We are trying a community outreach program to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community. We just have to balance responding in the forums and creating content since we don't have a full time moderator. :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you'll be hearing from more devs. We are trying a community outreach program to respond to issues, post event information before the event starts, and have more communication with the community. We just have to balance responding in the forums and creating content since we don't have a full time moderator. :/
    Well welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll come to love everyone on here, I think most mods do 😉

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    How's the program working out? This weekend would have been a great opportunity!!!

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Thanks for listening to me
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    I'm okay with the case event - it's one of the few events that free players are on almost equal footing with big gold spenders.

Problems with these events:

- Way too much gold is needed to complete each event. Seriously, 1 vault should be more than sufficient. Otherwise, you will have more and more players quitting because they can't afford to keep up, which means fewer people playing concluding with this game being less fun for the big gold spenders.
    - Overlapping events are a pain. Now we are being asked to not only spend vaults to finish, but also choose which event we spend our energy on (at least for those of us who don't have unlimited vaults of gold to spend).
    - Stat inflation is getting out of control. I've been playing this game for a long time (2+ years i think) and players who have started an account 2 months ago have similar stats. Do something to help your loyal players who have been with you for awhile - otherwise, we will quit.
    - Too many bugs with the game and the events. From server lag, to inadvertant gold charges, etc. etc. etc.
    - Give us more information prior to event launch. Since Gree started syndicates, it's become the major focus of the game. However, with the dearth of information prior to event launch - syndicate leadership has no ability to plan or instruct members on any plan to proceed and it becomes something akin to a free-for-all until another syndicate posts some information to guide us along.

Positives:
    - Finding a use for RP's and incorporating them into ltq's are an excellent idea. Too bad the execution failed
    - The game is still fun, but it's becoming less fun. Save the fun by listening and incorporating some of our suggestions.
    - Thanks for being open-minded and asking for feedback, knowing that you want to keep this game going is important to us players. Now show us how serious you are by incorporating some suggestions. Please keep an open line of communication and let us know which ideas are being considered.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Well...

How how about you at least give us our Christmas/new year gift that we still waiting for ?

Post Count
    I would like weapons to be in order, be it alphabetical or stat high to low instead of all jumbled,

The boss event was my favorite event, still is, its quite easy now but to mix it up a bit how about instead of a syndicate goal of just hitting it 300 times we have a beginner, normal and elite tier like the raid boss, so 250 beginner, 500 normal and 750 elite per day, with tiered weapons for each and a top prize for collecting all,

The raid boss is also a favorite, Uzi drop is tough this time, and 5 gold for 1 uzi is too much in my opinion, but the lag on android across my whole syndicate was nearly unbearable, and other syndicates as well, lost out on lots of items because I couldn't hit a boss,

Loving the LTBs but a time for it to come out would be great to plan upgrades and a week or so in between would be good to work on my iph for a while, just doing a LTB time after time is rather boring

I've seen new scratch cards are coming, I had one in the raid boss when my account was being screwy, what I saw looked good,

New decorations would be lovely as well, anymore I'll let you know thank you AF
    Last edited by jimbo.; 01-22-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: auto correct was having fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just want a like and dislike option for comments on the threads here.

Post Count
    1) Since most top 250 teams have already did all the syndicate upgrades, the "money donation" is redundant.
    So as many people have already asked, please add more syndicate bonuses (increase the tiers from 5 to 10 or more).
    That'll keep us occupied for another year.

2) more PVP events! The only event i really enjoyed!

3) Make this sticky please!

4) EXPENSIVE LTBs (with awesome rewards)!!!
    Last edited by Nighteg; 01-22-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Player to player donations

I don't know if someone already suggested these things. How about adding a feature that allows players to donate in game cash, weapons, and gold to one another. Good to see everyone has some good ideas for the game and Gree is bringing back the excitement..