Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are members of SUP 1 bullies?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are bullies

128 58.72%
  • No they are not bullies

90 41.28%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

Hybrid View

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Are SUP 1 members bullies or not? A poll, vote now!

Well, a clear question and poll. Who knows what results we get. Are they the bullies of this game or not. Do not judge them too quickly as being a bully. This is a war game hence we need to attack eachother and brag about it. Have fun in deciding and you will remain anonymous. Bullies can vote for themselves as not being bullies
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I voted yes.

Post Count
    As I posted in another thread,

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
    Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post

Take the frequent visits with a grain of salt and as a compliment. It means that you have played the game well and have something that we want. I don't know why it's always thought of as a negative, or in many cases, being bullied. Who else are we supposed to attack and raid? I try to keep standards in the people that I hit. I cringe when we have the normal weekend goals of winning x amount of attacks and I have to go straight down the list hitting people that are 80 levels below me or barely have 500k stats. But, I have a goal that I have set for myself. Doesn't everybody else set goals for themselves? I hope so, or else, what's the point of playing?

Ask Ferr or RIPPER, I frequent their bases daily looking for cash, leaving nice little messages on their walls. Sometimes Ferr does not take it as a joke, but that's fine. It is what it is. But Ferr and RIPPER can't possibly take my full stamina for the entire day, I have to move on to other people that have a high rank and big IPH's to get even more cash that I don't need.
    Imagine what the game would be like without us. I would say it would be boring. I think the game could do without some of the propaganda that is put out there, but it does seem to get the attention of the entire forum anyway. Of course, there is a another side in all of this, those that don't give a damn. But, they still read this crap, they just can't look away. It's like a bad car wreck on your way to work in the morning or the really terrible singers we used to watch when American Idol was new. I used to watch the auditions for the train wrecks, then move on to another terrible reality show. It's just life, as we know it.
    Good plead sir.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Good plead sir.
    I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm not sure I follow. Do you not like the pair of boobs I left for you on your wall?
    I limit myself to the real thing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    I limit myself to the real thing
    Uh oh, don't read your wall then. lol

If only I could leave the unicorn man. Stupid GREE limitations

Post Count

People are always going to hate on others! specially when one has what they so much desire!
    I also run the game with Goals like you and most of the time "0" Fks are given to nonsense coming out of
    other peoples mouth...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not sure how to take that.

Quote Originally Posted by coreyhoze View Post
    Big meanies! How dare they raid or attack me!?! Me love SUP. They are the cools of the game

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Not sure how to take that.
    knowing the source, you take it with spoonful of sugar.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    Can't really label a whole faction as the same , it is more what the individual is like as a person in my experience , a loser will be a loser regardless of the stats they have , there will always be some big players who act like idiots and there are low stat players who act like idiots too just in different ways .
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tctiger View Post
    Can't really label a whole faction as the same , it is more what the individual is like as a person in my experience , a loser will be a loser regardless of the stats they have , there will always be some big players who act like idiots and there are low stat players who act like idiots too just in different ways .
    Well said! There are good folks and jerks wherever you go, RL or MW.
    Faction Code 169573002
    We want you! Load your magazines, affix bayonets, and meet us in the trenches.

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyhoze View Post
    Big meanies! How dare they raid or attack me!?! Me love SUP. They are the cools of the game
    SUP loves you too. You know they do. Hold on....you just took 3.6M from me. Wait you and two more on your team WTH You Bullies!!! I am starting a poll. Your days are numbered.

Yours,

Lurker
    Post Count

I agree with Fl@sh, its a war game guys, and attacks dnt necassarily mean bullying. SUP1/PUN hit me all the time & i take it as tht means im doing well in the game! I also agree with Fl@sh about who u want to attack as well. Like I'm a lvl 250 1st Sergant rank & i just hit refresh on my rivals list unless i see lvl 230's or higher and im generally only going to hit smeone thts at least a rank commander or above. EVERY now & then i may hit a special ops, but probbly only a lvl 240 or higher. I just dnt see the point in hitting someone lower the. tht. So when some1 frm PUN hits me, tht just lets me know im moving up on the totum pole in MW and in their food chain :-).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mddlefnger215 View Post
    I agree with Fl@sh, its a war game guys, and attacks dnt necassarily mean bullying. SUP1/PUN hit me all the time & i take it as tht means im doing well in the game! I also agree with Fl@sh about who u want to attack as well. Like I'm a lvl 250 1st Sergant rank & i just hit refresh on my rivals list unless i see lvl 230's or higher and im generally only going to hit smeone thts at least a rank commander or above. EVERY now & then i may hit a special ops, but probbly only a lvl 240 or higher. I just dnt see the point in hitting someone lower the. tht. So when some1 frm PUN hits me, tht just lets me know im moving up on the totum pole in MW and in their food chain :-).
    The true character of a man is best judged by their treatment of those they need not treat well.

Perhaps someone with a 40/50 million IPH really,really needs your 3 million pounds every day.

What do you think guy?