Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    OK
    Another question:
    Is there anywhere to farm for fusion stones?
    Any place they pop up more frequently?
    I have been grinding Zypher, Citadel, and Darkness, and have only gotten a couple.
    Thanks.
    its all chance n luck. i usually farm epic snakes tho. best bet is probably doing arena since fusion stones r given from several tiers in the milestone rewards.

do ppl still farm snakes?
    i havent farmed a snake since the first time i could beat the dark prince in one shot with 2 knights
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Quote Originally Posted by friskie View Post
    do ppl still farm snakes?
    i havent farmed a snake since the first time i could beat the dark prince in one shot with 2 knights
    You know they do. How do you max your armors? Afaik there is either farming or gemming.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

nahh man especially with all the fodder you get from this new arena.. just fuse wisely use brown stars to level up silvers instead of farming snakes.. timing is everything.. fuse stuff to get your armor numbers down just enough to be able to craft more time out 3 stars for the same time your legendary is done crafting.. after you got your plus fuse just enough so you can craft more brown stars.. go back and forth for hours crafting and fusing those browns to your + is in the 30s then drop your higher lvl fodder on it all while keeping your armories crafting

first its about planning then timing.. math.. i like doing math.. i have three of those turny cooking timers.. a harmony of mathematical precision..

oh i re read your post.. i farm.. i mean you have to for collectibles to craft armors but i just play the last stage and beat the dark prince over and over

oh i re read your post.. i farm.. i mean you have to for collectibles to craft armors but i just play the last stage and beat the dark prince over and over
    Okay I do not own a math brain my self, hehe.

I do dark prince over and over my self. Have nothing to farm for atm. Got 4k+ snakeskins and about 500 evil jewels among other mats. Just doing Dark Prince for leveling for leveling. I get more gems from leveling than from offer so i figured this was the way to go when not having anything good to max.

The new arena helps abit but as a f2p its not that much.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

i have 25 lvl2 monsternest that i never let reach capacity.. i dont donate to my guild either as the gm my priority is to be as strong as i can

im also only lvling up legendaries.. youve built some epics probably a little different of a strategy i havent built a snake in forever though... either brown stars or 3stars is really all i build with three armories cranking i can make a brown star give as many exp as a snake in like 20 minutes

i have 25 lvl2 monsternest that i never let reach capacity.. i dont donate to my guild either as the gm my priority is to be as strong as i can

im also only lvling up legendaries.. youve built some epics probably a little different of a strategy i havent built a snake in forever though... either brown stars or 3stars is really all i build with three armories cranking i can make a brown star give as many exp as a snake in like 20 minutes
    A snakeskin costs 3,000 to craft. To get a common to level 11 takes 5,100. That will make the common 20 EP which is only equal to a non-matching snakeskin. You have nearly doubled your cost. Are your guild bonuses maxed? If not, then you are hurting your guild by not donating so you can use your method.

A matching snakeskin is 24 EP. To get your common there you would need to go to level 15 so you are now looking at 9,000 per feeder. You have tripled your cost.

This is not to say that you can't do whatever makes you happy. Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    A snakeskin costs 3,000 to craft. To get a common to level 11 takes 5,100. That will make the common 20 EP which is only equal to a non-matching snakeskin. You have nearly doubled your cost. Are your guild bonuses maxed? If not, then you are hurting your guild by not donating so you can use your method.

A matching snakeskin is 24 EP. To get your common there you would need to go to level 15 so you are now looking at 9,000 per feeder. You have tripled your cost.

This is not to say that you can't do whatever makes you happy. Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

Uh............ nvm

how do you max them right away? as in how do you do it faster not cheaper

:facepalm:

Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.

how do you max them right away? as in how do you do it faster not cheaper

:facepalm:

Just don't expect weak justifications to fly when you try to recommend them to others. Be honest with yourself and the forums.
    The conversation was...

How do you get fusion stones?
    Someone replied while farming snakeskins.
    You scoffed at snakeskins implying nobody should need to; "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".

The trade-off between snakeskins vs leveled commons is cost vs time. You attempted to justify that the costs don't matter. I pointed out the inconsistency in your justifications.

In addition, you avoided answering the actual question of where to get stones and mostly talked about spending them. I would assume from your comment that you get them from dark prince farming, but that is because I have heard others say they farm there and you obliquely mentioned DP in your comment about not snakeskin farming.
    Android

oh im sorry.. i was continuing this convo from the multiple threads its in..
    threads youre currently active in so im getting the feeling youre targeting me for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    How do people max out their epics right when they get them? Never understood how so many players max out their legendaries and epics within 1-2 days. Either they use a ****load of gems to finish all the crafting armors to enhancement or they have tons of fusion stones which will require even more tons of gold.

I dont see the answer in the calculater - I might be missing something.
    i can lvl35 an epic boss armor as soon as its done crafting to start the + and then max the + right after its out of the armory WITHOUT using boosts especially now with the new arena rewards

three armories crafting brown stars to start you off.. ill spend a little over 2million gold though
    inconsistencies in my justifications? do you even play a lot? especially now with the new arena my inventory is almost always maxed
    i farm the dk for the super rare collectibles and i usually have to fuse a bunch of stuff before i can even start crafting them.. i dont have room for snakeskins..
    idk maybe im past that strategy? <- that scoff was directed at you

maybe youre not trolling me.. maybe you just have poor reading comprehension skills because no where did i say anything about "using" fusion stones

im sorry you took offence to "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".
    i merely meant it as an opening for the fact its not the only way to build

oh im sorry.. i was continuing this convo from the multiple threads its in..
    threads youre currently active in so im getting the feeling youre targeting me for trolling

inconsistencies in my justifications? do you even play a lot? especially now with the new arena my inventory is almost always maxed
    i farm the dk for the super rare collectibles and i usually have to fuse a bunch of stuff before i can even start crafting them.. i dont have room for snakeskins..
    idk maybe im past that strategy? <- that scoff was directed at you

maybe youre not trolling me.. maybe you just have poor reading comprehension skills because no where did i say anything about "using" fusion stones

im sorry you took offence to "does anybody farm snakeskins anymore?".
    i merely meant it as an opening for the fact its not the only way to build
    Setting aside the typical internet arguing "skills" you display there, let's just let the thread continue. My reading comprehension works too well to fall for the tired baiting you presented. Taking this into a full blown de-rail would be pointless.
    Android

I frequently get guild invites which until now I all declined. What is expected from me if I joined a guild? Is it always expected to make gold contributions to buy guild levels and does every guild partake in wars so I would have to be playing at certain times?

different guilds are all different.. you have to join and ask.. you can leave a guild as easy as you join.

i have rules about fighting in wars but i will work with anyone as long as they communicate with me

on the other hand not all guilds are managed..