Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
    What is there to do after reaching level 100+?
    Gold is rubbish and no increase in stats...
    Time to start maxing those armors (finishing any elements you're missing in the elemental spectrum) and going for the higher levels of epic boss
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Time to start maxing those armors (finishing any elements you're missing in the elemental spectrum) and going for the higher levels of epic boss
    True, just trying to max my bigger 4 (infernal, swamp and dark prince, I got to craft another infernal so may max 2) and get my troll armor to plus but the other armor like rain and bk etc seems too much based on chance and real money

P.s. would like to know what maxed armors you have..

True, just trying to max my bigger 4 (infernal, swamp and dark prince, I got to craft another infernal so may max 2) and get my troll armor to plus but the other armor like rain and bk etc seems too much based on chance and real money

P.s. would like to know what maxed armors you have..
    Hmm boss armor + are a big help too, when and if you can get them

I currently have around 10 or 11 maxed out armors, not exactly a lot unfortunately. 9 or 10 70+ armors and 1 epic+ armor (this event really slowed me down haha)
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Hmm boss armor + are a big help too, when and if you can get them

I currently have around 10 or 11 maxed out armors, not exactly a lot unfortunately. 9 or 10 70+ armors and 1 epic+ armor (this event really slowed me down haha)
    I am at the moment where I can actually beat the boss upto level 43 to get the plus . Wish I could have got the assassins shroud, like that and seems quite strong compared to the recent ones.

Only been playing for less than a month and on level 102, just crafting uncommons now to rush the troll to plus...so I can get the keys and cape..lol

I am at the moment where I can actually beat the boss upto level 43 to get the plus . Wish I could have got the assassins shroud, like that and seems quite strong compared to the recent ones.

Only been playing for less than a month and on level 102, just crafting uncommons now to rush the troll to plus...so I can get the keys and cape..lol
    Don't worry, the epic boss armors can only improve from here haha. The event is such a drag though XD
    Oh, you may want to edit your signature too haha.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

What combination you think will give me chance to get better armors:
    4* water element + 4* fire element or 4* water element + 4* earth element

Quote Originally Posted by orishac View Post
    What combination you think will give me chance to get better armors:
    4* water element + 4* fire element or 4* water element + 4* earth element
    Do you have a specific armor in mind? Maybe you are looking for earth+fire for the chance for an epic? Also you should check out the fusion results thread, there are lots of combinations that have been discussed that you might find helpful.

Don't worry, the epic boss armors can only improve from here haha. The event is such a drag though XD
    Oh, you may want to edit your signature too haha.
    Lol, done

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Do you have a specific armor in mind? Maybe you are looking for earth+fire for the chance for an epic? Also you should check out the fusion results thread, there are lots of combinations that have been discussed that you might find helpful.
    Leviathan, Trollforge and a future fire element legendary armor (Will come probably in a two weeks).

Leviathan, Trollforge and a future fire element legendary armor (Will come probably in a two weeks).
    Do you have a specific target armor in mind or are you just looking for "best odds of a useful result armor"? (can be 2 very different choices...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Do you have a specific target armor in mind or are you just looking for "best odds of a useful result armor"? (can be 2 very different choices...)
    I don't have specific armor in mind.

I don't have specific armor in mind.
    Think what you will get first of fusing. Look at the spreadsheet that is linked everywhere, take out aegis, dark prince, cloudrang eand all the boss armors of 4 star(ecept cloud king finery, ruby plate mail and barbarian raiding gear) and look at what you will get.
    For example, combining leviathan+ trollforge is a good combination, but you can get better.
    You will have chanches to get any water/earth armor of three stars and above. So swamp shaman, the unluckyest combine, good if you dont want to craft two and farm some years of roots. Clayplate mantle, an armor totally worth the maxing i also own, and a little chanches at fusing the epic tectonic mantle, the better result possible.
    If you want to maximize the chanches of getting epic armors only or some particular armors, play whit elements and dont forget the unique chanches monos armors give you. I'm personally saving some armors for the combinations i will make. Look these, easy obtenaible armors, what can give you:
    Corvus, the recent boss, plus troll king. We remember that aegis of the dragon is not fuseable, so we will have chanches of getting A) tectonic mantle, the same as above or B)cloud king finery, that we can combina again whit another earth mono, like battlesuit remnants, mountainvine shroud, another troll king plus, to get a sure tectonic, cause you can't get back the armor you pulled in.(almost for what i know, a dude said the opposite in another thread, but i'm not sure)

leveling the mono armors

First off, I did some searching but didn't find the answer I was looking for so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Should I be leveling these mono armors or saving them for fusing later? I am level 65 and have big 4+'s maxed and am currently working on getting shamen to + so my thoughts are not to waste the resources or money but they seem to be pretty decent armors.

Also, when you talk about the bigger 4, are you talking about SS, AotI, DP, and RR?? I thought I remember someone saying to skip the Captains and possibly RR. Would that technically make it only the bigger 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Drederik View Post
    First off, I did some searching but didn't find the answer I was looking for so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

Should I be leveling these mono armors or saving them for fusing later? I am level 65 and have big 4+'s maxed and am currently working on getting shamen to + so my thoughts are not to waste the resources or money but they seem to be pretty decent armors.

Also, when you talk about the bigger 4, are you talking about SS, AotI, DP, and RR?? I thought I remember someone saying to skip the Captains and possibly RR. Would that technically make it only the bigger 3?
    That is correct. A lot of people skip RR+ because the stats are Meh at best. It would be bigger 3 not 4.

For the Mono Armors if you level them to 11 and use four level 11 it is the same as snake skin for armors that arn't water or earth. Its a little more expensive but a little faster then snakeskins.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    That is correct. A lot of people skip RR+ because the stats are Meh at best. It would be bigger 3 not 4.

For the Mono Armors if you level them to 11 and use four level 11 it is the same as snake skin for armors that arn't water or earth. Its a little more expensive but a little faster then snakeskins.
    Thanks for the reply. I understand about the big 3 now.

I should have clarified the mono armor question. I was referring to the legendary ones from these past 3 epic boss' (leviathan, featherblade, troll etc)