Quote Originally Posted by Gondorath View Post
    Here's my advice.

Forget the epic boss for later, focus on moving forward with the maps. Use your friends to do that. Once you reach writhing cascades you will be able to get your atlentean avenger. Keep depending on your friends to clear your map till you have the ability to do it on your own then only do you start attempting the epic boss. While waiting for friends to be available again farm snakeskins. Most useful armor used to enhance/level your other armor.

You level up armor by enhancing. Using armors with atleast one matching element will give you bonus ep.

Read the stickied post 'things I wish I knew as a noob.'

Everyone is giving you great advice, and it's all basically the same (this should be further proof to you that it's good, solid advice to follow).

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorath View Post
    I have a few hydra armors but I cant get them to L15 then right? I need many more combined to get L15 and I can only make them atm by fusing (and that seems kinda expensive and wastefull)
    One thing you said caught my eye, and is the reason I'm adding my $.02:

You do not have to enhance an armor with only the same identical armors.
    (i.e. snakeskin does not have to be enhanced by snakeskin)

Armors that have at least one like element (earth, air, etc) do give more enhancement points when used. So it is recommended to that when able, but is not required.
    For the most part you want to use + armors whenever you can. So only level the normal version up enough to be able to craft the + version, and then focus on maxing that.
    With where you are at now, focus on the big 4 (anyone else think we should start calling this the "main 4" instead?) + armors, one at a time. Get some stronger friends than yourself and take them along to help you get the necessary materials to craft these armors. But don't craft them if you already have their normal versions (i.e. atlantean, hydra, etc) until you have leveled them up enough to unlock their + version (i.e. lvl 15 atlantean unlocks atlantean+). Then craft + version and enhance those.

Sorry I got repetitive

Thank you all for advice,

I guess I missed this part:

All of the above armors can be reliably fused through the combination of easily crafted tier 1(basic) or tier 2 (mono element L30) armors. Your first efforts at fusion should probably be the following:
    Atlantean Avenger = Slot 1: Basic Air Slot 2:Basic Water*
    Living Flame Armor = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Spirit*
    Hydra Hunters Mail = Slot 1: Basic Fire Slot 2: Basic Water.*
    Crius Armor = Slot 1: Wing Warrior, Slot 2: Stonescale Plate Mail

So Iam going to Fuse a Air and Water armor (the seaform + Wing warrior) and that will give me the Atlantean Avenger. Then ill use snakeskin (since that gives water) to level up this armor to the + version. Then ill have to craft a Atlantean Avenger+ armor and start leveling that up again with snakeskin.
    Then at some point it might be wise to start doing the same for Hydra Hunters Mail (allready have them so maybe ill start with that one) and rinse and repeat.

Is there a list of all armors with pictures ? Preferrably of all their three different looks.

That would be a great help in the arena etc if you knew what is what and check the elements etc.

Oh, and im not sure which of the Big 4 to level up first.
    I started with AA+ and got it to 32 now, but i need more than one good armor now cause the other knights get ****d in their ****ty armors. Already got a Crius+ at 15 but im thinking about leveling up Living Flame first to cover more different elements.

A list of all Quests would be awesome too.
    Last edited by gexstar; 06-30-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Whats the fastest way to get the evil prince armor?

Few questions

hello guys ı am new in this game.I am 29 lvl and ı am very weak.I use steam wizards robes lvl18,asura armor lvl 9,monks vestments lvl 9 what can ı do to be better

And ı need high lvl friends for the boss

my code: XBD-HPR-RGH

Hello, I am newbie, I started playing yesterday and I'm level 30, I think I lvlup very fast following all the tips of the forum, the recommended 4 armor, I make first Hydra, since the table was the greatest defense, and thought would be best for PVE, since the attack always beat him with 1, a defense that would make most difference, and it really helped, but now I saw that the fire boss, if I kill him 2 more times will win 3 armor hydra I did not know it was her who was then also the following question from previous player:

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Is there a list of all armors with pictures ? Preferrably of all their three different looks.

That would be a great help in the arena etc if you knew what is what and check the elements etc.

Oh, and im not sure which of the Big 4 to level up first.
    I started with AA+ and got it to 32 now, but i need more than one good armor now cause the other knights get ****d in their ****ty armors. Already got a Crius+ at 15 but im thinking about leveling up Living Flame first to cover more different elements.
    I also wanted pictures of each armor to know and no make armor what i go win.

Wanted mainly to know what the two blue armor that shows to the winners of the arena in RIBBON 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Another Question;

I wonder how much EP (Points of enchantment) armor with L30/50/70 need for each level?

That's good for me to be able to calculate exactly how much I will need, for example, by an unusual armor monoelement the L10, I do not know how many armor basic needs, it would be great if I had to calculate.

grateful.

Sorry for bad inglish.

EDIT: I see now in armorsmith the image of armor =P, and see the BIG FOUR armor, no need use fusion and 25k for make the big four, is very more easy craft kkkk
    Last edited by marcelinokd; 06-30-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Hey there, I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now, managed to get to level 94. However, I get the feeling I'm doing something terribly wrong with my armor.
    I read about the big 4 thing, which I'm now working on. Though I have access to all the craftable armor except the Dark prince one (and most epic boss armors obviously).

Could anyone give me some pointers if I should go for the Swamp armor, Roc robes, infernal armor or push hard for the dark prince? Some help would be much much much appreciated!

Thank you for your time : )

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    Hey there, I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now, managed to get to level 94. However, I get the feeling I'm doing something terribly wrong with my armor.
    I read about the big 4 thing, which I'm now working on. Though I have access to all the craftable armor except the Dark prince one (and most epic boss armors obviously).

Could anyone give me some pointers if I should go for the Swamp armor, Roc robes, infernal armor or push hard for the dark prince? Some help would be much much much appreciated!

Thank you for your time : )
    Hitting lv90+ in only two weeks of grinding definitely says you're doing something right!

Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Infernal+ and Swamp+ would definitely help out a lot after you're done using the "Big Four" sets.
    Although aiming for the weekly Raid Boss Armors is also suggested.

Armors Data

Link above is also a nice guide so you can plan which armor you'd like.
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Hey guys quick question, bfore i crafted wanderer shroud i thought it showed earth and fire element but now its only fire.. Is it something worth lvling? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesemafia View Post
    Hey guys quick question, bfore i crafted wanderer shroud i thought it showed earth and fire element but now its only fire.. Is it something worth lvling? Thanks
    It shouldn't be a priority, especially if you don't have enough materials for the +version. Being a mono element, it loses out on the element boosts a guild provides, and it also loses out on a double element advantage against epic bosses and against certain armors in the arena. Unless you don't have any other armors worth maxing at the moment, I would advise against crafting and leveling this armor.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelinokd View Post
    Hello, I am newbie, I started playing yesterday and I'm level 30, I think I lvlup very fast following all the tips of the forum, the recommended 4 armor, I make first Hydra, since the table was the greatest defense, and thought would be best for PVE, since the attack always beat him with 1, a defense that would make most difference, and it really helped, but now I saw that the fire boss, if I kill him 2 more times will win 3 armor hydra I did not know it was her who was then also the following question from previous player:

I also wanted pictures of each armor to know and no make armor what i go win.

Wanted mainly to know what the two blue armor that shows to the winners of the arena in RIBBON 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Another Question;

I wonder how much EP (Points of enchantment) armor with L30/50/70 need for each level?

That's good for me to be able to calculate exactly how much I will need, for example, by an unusual armor monoelement the L10, I do not know how many armor basic needs, it would be great if I had to calculate.

grateful.

Sorry for bad inglish.

EDIT: I see now in armorsmith the image of armor =P, and see the BIG FOUR armor, no need use fusion and 25k for make the big four, is very more easy craft kkkk
    1) at the moment there isn't a comprehensive guide of all armors along with pictures, but you'll eventually learn almost all, if not all of them as you progress along the game.

2)That would be the glacier armor and wavecharmer's mantle.

3) There isn't a completely accurate database on how much EP it takes to level each armor, there may have been a post about it somewhere, but it probably isn't complete. Though there isn't much need to calculate how much EP is needed for each level, all you need to do is just level it normally.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    It shouldn't be a priority, especially if you don't have enough materials for the +version. Being a mono element, it loses out on the element boosts a guild provides, and it also loses out on a double element advantage against epic bosses and against certain armors in the arena. Unless you don't have any other armors worth maxing at the moment, I would advise against crafting and leveling this armor.

I otherwisely think its a good armor, and I dont think of the mono elements as a disvantage or even weaker then dual armors, youre right about about guild bonuses, you would only get half of the MAX boost, but having two elements raises the chance also of having a weakeness againt, that is true both for arena as it is for epic bosses and having an weakness element on epic boss is just not an option eve if you have one strong element too, plus you also can never have both double element weakness ex. Roc x infernal lord, honestly im gonna try an get the plus of this one it isnt the best, its good as said, especially the plus, get if possible but its not a MUST

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    I otherwisely think its a good armor, and I dont think of the mono elements as a disvantage or even weaker then dual armors, youre right about about guild bonuses, you would only get half of the MAX boost, but having two elements raises the chance also of having a weakeness againt, that is true both for arena as it is for epic bosses and having an weakness element on epic boss is just not an option eve if you have one strong element too, plus you also can never have both double element weakness ex. Roc x infernal lord, honestly im gonna try an get the plus of this one it isnt the best, its good as said, especially the plus, get if possible but its not a MUST

Having two adjacent elements (spirit/Earth, Fire/Spirit etc.) allows a double whammy against you.

Having two non-adjacent elements (Fire/Earth, Spirit/Water etc) means one element is covering the other's weakness. In the case of Fire/Earth for instance, If someone wants to have Spirit to attack the Earth element, they will be weak to the Fire element, negating any advantage. The best armor against Fire/Earth would be Fire/Water, as Water beats Fire but Fire isn't beaten by Fire or Spirit. Having dual non-adjacent elements greatly reduces the chance of an opponent having the ideal armor equipped against you.

What would you say is a good level for making it to the 43rd tier of the epic boss so I can get the + version?