No rewards for epic boss

I finished within the top 25 on the damage leader boards for the first time but have not received my rewards. I was supposed to get a level 5 flame summoner's shroud, some fusions stones, and some gold. Is this normal? My wife plays as well as has received her rewards. What should I do?

what to do with non+ version?

I just unlocked the Dark Prince +. What are people's opinions on the best action for the standard version of the armor? I was originally thinking of enhancing it into the + but am kind of tempted to fuse it with something.

I also just got and am leveling up the current nemesis, which shares an element with it. Should I enhance it into that?

Thanks in advance.

what's the big deal with sky guardian?
    and what's an ideal level to have my big 4 maxed by? i'm level 49 and only have a level 43 AA+, 27 crius+, 15 hh+, and 12 lf+
    XBC-WDN-WBG

Quote Originally Posted by RPGSHOOTER72 View Post
    I finished within the top 25 on the damage leader boards for the first time but have not received my rewards. I was supposed to get a level 5 flame summoner's shroud, some fusions stones, and some gold. Is this normal? My wife plays as well as has received her rewards. What should I do?
    I'm in the same boat as you. Open a ticket, and then be prepared to reopen your ticket...they closed mine saying all had been fixed. Use the menu/options/contact us tabs in the game. Then the waiting game begins. G'luck, I'm hoping the fix this for both of us, as well as the others still getting shafted by this recurring problem

An hour or so ago after I did an arena fight my game said "Update required", reloaded, and then the boss award popped up. (And I had to fight that arena battle over again.) So you may get it next time you do something in the game.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

On the Sasquatch boss I reached level 43.
    I leveled the normal the version to lever 35 and now wanna craft the +version.
    The only thing is that I just found out that I somehow miss 1 material to craft the +version.
    Any ideas?
    IGN: Hindeloop
    Lvl 100+
    XBC-BGF-DQF
    If you're not lvl90+ I will ignore your friend request, unless you send me a pm first.

K&D Datasheet

Enhancement Point overview

Quote Originally Posted by Hindeloop View Post
    On the Sasquatch boss I reached level 43.
    I leveled the normal the version to lever 35 and now wanna craft the +version.
    The only thing is that I just found out that I somehow miss 1 material to craft the +version.
    Any ideas?
    There's a bug that sometimes causes it to skip a boss level. If it's an award level, the award pops up, but if it's a normal level you'd probably never notice unless you've been keeping very close track. Most likely it skipped one of your 1-material levels. You could contact Gree support and see if they will give you the missing material. If they won't, then the only way to get it is to spend 30 gems at the Summoning Stone.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

There's a problem with my knights and dragons app on my screen it says contact support and that it's error code 15

are there any areas after the Dark Prince's castle? on Android it looks as though the "original map" is all there is

just wondering besides chests, what drops Metal Cogs, Dragon's Horns and Starmetal Fragments

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    DPC chest you can get the armor, gold chest you can get the materials to craft it. IMO the armor is not worth it though, the defence is so weak that it gets defeaten by any proper lvl 70 armor easily. Even Big 4 armor can beat it sometimes.
    I'm guessing cogs and horns are the same
    Last edited by Roark; 06-13-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Hi im sorta new just lvl 25

Hi guys!!! Cn u pls provide me wd right armor combinations for barbarian raiding armor and for armor of infernal lord, ive been trying what ive read but it just gvs me something else.. Is it only chances?? And i dont know much about combining or enhancing.. Coz the way i see it is if ur armors are lvl1 then u cn combined them, if they hv lvls already then enhancing?? Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesemafia View Post
    Hi guys!!! Cn u pls provide me wd right armor combinations for barbarian raiding armor and for armor of infernal lord, ive been trying what ive read but it just gvs me something else.. Is it only chances?? And i dont know much about combining or enhancing.. Coz the way i see it is if ur armors are lvl1 then u cn combined them, if they hv lvls already then enhancing?? Pls help
    i got my infernal by combining crius with living flame. Barbarian can be crafted by combining infernal with the ghostbeard armor (forgot the name) and as you guessed, it's all about luck. Hope this helped
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Been playing for about a week. And I was wondering what other 2 armors should I be working towards? I know the + versions of the big 4. But should I use the monks whatever that I got at the beginning? I just don't want to waste effort on an armor that I will be dropping soon

Quote Originally Posted by Madpapaya View Post
    Been playing for about a week. And I was wondering what other 2 armors should I be working towards? I know the + versions of the big 4. But should I use the monks whatever that I got at the beginning? I just don't want to waste effort on an armor that I will be dropping soon
    I would suggest that you get the big 4 + and max those out. After that go for swamp shaman, hellife and dark prince armors. Greets
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    i got my infernal by combining crius with living flame. Barbarian can be crafted by combining infernal with the ghostbeard armor (forgot the name) and as you guessed, it's all about luck. Hope this helped
    Crius left or right? Nd der both lvl1 ryt?? And accdg to wat im reading here barbarian cn be made by flowstone+living flame.. Shud i say luck again

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesemafia View Post
    Crius left or right? Nd der both lvl1 ryt?? And accdg to wat im reading here barbarian cn be made by flowstone+living flame.. Shud i say luck again
    Barbarian riding gear, as with all other dual element armors, can be made by getting the element combination right when fusing. In this case, you'll need a fire armor with a wind armor, the higher the rarity of the armor you're using to fuse, the better your chances. There isn't one best way to fuse and get any armor.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!