Page 96 of 415 First ... 46869495969798106146196 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Goheh View Post
    Hello everyone,

the tips I got on this armor have helped me a lot already! I'm L55, now at the Mighty stage of Misty Marsh, got my base maxed with lvl 2 trainings fields and 4x lvl 3 armorsmiths and working on maxing the big four.
    I'm currently using the following armors:
    Monks vests L30
    Crius armor+ L29
    Swamp Shaman L21 (9 more roots for the + version)
    Hydra Hunter + L30
    Living Flame+ L30
    Atlantean+ L32

Currently I have quite some fusion stones and been reading up on what to fuse for which results. Since the advise I've received here was so valuable, I was wondering if some of the more experienced people here could give me some tips on how to progress from here.

Should I just focus on maxing the big four and keep working towards my swamp shaman+, my monks vests are getting outdated and would like to replace them (maybe armor of the infernal lord?).

I also have a Brawler's armor, Embersteel armor, Exorcists vestments, Vinewood Carapace, Wavecharmers mantle and Win monarch's robes at L1, I looked them up but they don't seem to good... Should I keep any of them as a replacement for the monks vestments or use them for enhancement?

Thanks!
    In terms of armor, the big 4 can go a very long way in helping you in the game & it could even get you a bronze medal in arena if u play constantly. What I mean is if u r level 100 & match your armor correctly.

The rest of the armor u mention are not very good so forgot about it.

Swamp+ is a good armor to have since there are so many strong fire out there. U can use infernal lord to replace monk.

My advise is 1. Max your big 4. 2. Finish upgrading your swamp to level 70. 3. Focus on getting the plus version of epic boss else forgot about crafting it no matter how good it seems to be.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by I3elief View Post
    So currently I have maxed out the big 4s, and have collect enough materials for Swamp Shaman, Infernal Lord, and Roc Feather. However, I have no idea which one I should max first. (I don't think I will need Roc+ because I have the normal version of SG.) Another question that I am curious of is what do you guys do to level up so fast? So far I can only level up a level a day.
    If you have SG then u shld max that out? It isn't the most useful with the many fire armor out there. What is your guild element bonus?

If I were u, I will level the armor that will be able to benefit from your guild bonus.

Both swamp & infernal are easier to level but I personally prefer swamp.

Haha about leveling, u ain't playing enough or u r farming too much.

If u attack the high level areas, the experience should increase very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    If you have SG then u shld max that out? It isn't the most useful with the many fire armor out there. What is your guild element bonus?

If I were u, I will level the armor that will be able to benefit from your guild bonus.

Both swamp & infernal are easier to level but I personally prefer swamp.

Haha about leveling, u ain't playing enough or u r farming too much.

If u attack the high level areas, the experience should increase very quickly.

Haha yeah, i've been having a hard time farming wriggling roots. The drop rate is terrible. My guild bonus is Wind, so i guess that would be good for my lvl 42 SG. I think I am going to max my SG followed by Shaman. Which area would be the best to farm experience?
    Main Knight: PB Godlike

Proud member of Point Blank

Referral Code: XBC-FYX-XZN (Currently level 90+)

Haha yeah, i've been having a hard time farming wriggling roots. The drop rate is terrible. My guild bonus is Wind, so i guess that would be good for my lvl 42 SG. I think I am going to max my SG followed by Shaman. Which area would be the best to farm experience?
    If u r going to level SG then u can farm @ the area that drop alteantean gems. Then u can craft the armor to enhance your SG.

That's exactly what I would consider, followed by infernal lord (ignoring the possibilities of Epic Boss armor, that is).
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    That's exactly what I would consider, followed by infernal lord (ignoring the possibilities of Epic Boss armor, that is).
    Yeah... I don't think I would consider the incoming Epic Boss armor since I can't get to the stage in which I can collect enough materials for the plus version. So far the 70 armors have exsiccated most of my bank, money and fusion stones.
    Main Knight: PB Godlike

Proud member of Point Blank

Referral Code: XBC-FYX-XZN (Currently level 90+)

Is there any reason why I'm getting ( at the Guild Chat ) the Error : "Disconnected from Chat. Chat has been temporarly suspended. Please try again later." ?

Yeah... I don't think I would consider the incoming Epic Boss armor since I can't get to the stage in which I can collect enough materials for the plus version. So far the 70 armors have exsiccated most of my bank, money and fusion stones.
    I'd wait with working on this week's armor if I were you. You have better options.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Leveling advice needed

Hi all, i am asking myself a question since i saw a few signatures of other players saying: 'leveling 1-2 lvls every day'
    how do you guys do it? I'm lvl 62 but i can't seem to find an area that grants me the exp i need to level =/ i play quiet a lot but still, i'd like to know how you do it.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Hi all, i am asking myself a question since i saw a few signatures of other players saying: 'leveling 1-2 lvls every day'
    how do you guys do it? I'm lvl 62 but i can't seem to find an area that grants me the exp i need to level =/ i play quiet a lot but still, i'd like to know how you do it.
    Thank you
    Its quite simple actually, first of all it starts with a good armor! The big four are a must at your lvl, ofcz u should have their + version maxed! if not start working towards that goal.. it will help your leveling a lot!

why armor u may ask, the answer is simple.. U have X amount of hp which in turn if you fight u get exp, the better the armor, the more dmg, and thus the more potential exp u can earn, and the more def, the less HP u lose, which lets u gain more exp by continuing to fight!

U should farm snakeskins aswell, at any given time, u can never have enough of those =) so what i would advice as well is to check how much exp u get from snakeskins monsters and how much HP u lose, then compare it to other areas and see which area is most profitable!

Lets say Snakeskins hit u for 10 and give 22 exp, that's 2.2 exp per hp point, now if Calvado dessert hit u for 60 and give u 90 then that's 1.5 exp per HP point, not worth it, since not only u gain less exp but also u dont farm snakeskins =)

dont forget, you can always use friends to clear the hardest area u unlocked till now, that's a huge way of gaining exp if you want to lvl up quickly, ofcz it needs from you to hire friends, so that's up to you.

Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    Its quite simple actually, first of all it starts with a good armor! The big four are a must at your lvl, ofcz u should have their + version maxed! if not start working towards that goal.. it will help your leveling a lot!

why armor u may ask, the answer is simple.. U have X amount of hp which in turn if you fight u get exp, the better the armor, the more dmg, and thus the more potential exp u can earn, and the more def, the less HP u lose, which lets u gain more exp by continuing to fight!

U should farm snakeskins aswell, at any given time, u can never have enough of those =) so what i would advice as well is to check how much exp u get from snakeskins monsters and how much HP u lose, then compare it to other areas and see which area is most profitable!

Lets say Snakeskins hit u for 10 and give 22 exp, that's 2.2 exp per hp point, now if Calvado dessert hit u for 60 and give u 90 then that's 1.5 exp per HP point, not worth it, since not only u gain less exp but also u dont farm snakeskins =)

dont forget, you can always use friends to clear the hardest area u unlocked till now, that's a huge way of gaining exp if you want to lvl up quickly, ofcz it needs from you to hire friends, so that's up to you.

Hope it helps!
    hey first off all thanks for the quick response. At the moment im lvl 62 with the big four around lvl 30 (all 4 armors + ) the snakesking boss hits me for 4 damage (mobs for 1 ) but the exp is so little and i can't even see the bar moving =/ i use friends but still can't lvl once a day. Am i forgetting something or...? Appreciate the help

hey first off all thanks for the quick response. At the moment im lvl 62 with the big four around lvl 30 (all 4 armors + ) the snakesking boss hits me for 4 damage (mobs for 1 ) but the exp is so little and i can't even see the bar moving =/ i use friends but still can't lvl once a day. Am i forgetting something or...? Appreciate the help
    first of all, you should max one of them as a priority then max another one, its more efficient than having them all mid way.
    now lets say you max ur hydra hunter, u can farm in Fearie Forest and gain lots of exps, what i tried to say in my above post is that the better ratio of Exp Gained/HP Lost the faster u willl lvl up.. if your big four are at lvl 30, then u will find it harder to lvl up quickly since u'll be runing out of hp more often.. ur top priority will be maxing one of them, i'd recommend Hydra Hunter if u already have them all unlocked and at lvl 30 since it has the best stats

How do you farm the more better armors ex. Swamp shaman, roc feather, with such ease. I can barely get 4 even with Lvl 30 big four

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    How do you farm the more better armors ex. Swamp shaman, roc feather, with such ease. I can barely get 4 even with Lvl 30 big four
    dont worry if you dont get the mats in 1 day of gameplay, no1 said it was easy.. ofcz there's no point in getting those armors if u dont even have the big four maxed.. first max the big four, then it will naturally be easier to gather the mats

Usually if you want to gain exp the easiest way, just do the hardest level you can manage. What I did was go through the stage until the boss, then I'll restart. Not sure if it's as effective as killing the boss, but you take less damage. It'll take less time than doing snakeskin over and over again. You could probably do this even more times with friends. However this is only if you only want to level and aren't epic bossing.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!