RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS - Page 184

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 184 of 195 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2924

Thread: RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteElite View Post
    Hello All... I've been playing Modern war for over a year and spent a lot
    Of time and money in this game. My problem is I always played on my IPhone
    4g until my phone found its way into a machine and was broken beyond repair.
    I did however create a funzio ID. I backed up my iPhone onto my pc and thought
    That I would be able to transfer my modern war game onto my new
    iPhone 5 with no problem. My iPhone 5 has my user name but is asking
    Me for my password. Is there anyway I can reset my password? I cannot
    Remember it to save my life. It has been over 5 weeks now and I'm also
    The leader of a large clan. My intake name is Elite and my clan tags is
    ETS. Any help to resolve this would be great and thanks. I did contact
    Support on this matter 3 different times but they were of no help. My
    Email account is also connected to my funzio ID. I don't understand why
    Funzio cannot send a reset to my email address. Thank you for your time.
    Elite....
    This is the best I can do. Copied straight from in game FAQS. Keep pushing support if need be. Good luck.
    How do I transfer an account?
    You can transfer your account through the Funzio ID system.
    1. Make sure the game is installed on both devices.
    2. Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.
    3. Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).
    4. IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).
    5. Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device.

How do I retrieve a lost Funzio ID?
    You can obtain a new Funzio ID by deleting and reinstalling your game (you will not lose any game progress by doing this). You can also contact us to reset the password.

Is it possible to switch accounts between two devices?
    Currently it isn't possible to switch accounts between two devices. When you transfer an account, it overwrites the account already on that device. We hope to offer this option in the future.

How can I transfer if I lost my old device? [iOS]
    Send in a support ticket with the following information:
    -Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
    -Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
    -The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...dentifier-udid)
    -The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

How can I transfer if I lost my old device? [Android]
    -Your old character's 9-digit player ID, if you have it. -Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level -The 9-digit player ID of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nimby View Post
    If I attack a player 5 times in a row, does it generate 5 entries in their news feed, or one summary entry? If one, then there must be an effective integration time, since the integral has to stop and the post made at some point - what's the integration window? Thanks.
    I'm not sure of the exact amount of attacks but I know in the past, if you unloaded alot of attacks on someone, it would show up as one attack. ( people thought they lost a dozen units in one attack but it was actually a bunch of attacks showing as one ). As for exact number, idk

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    I believe that when I see my own profile on iOS, I see boosted stats. When I look at stats for another player who is using an iOS device, I see raw stats ( I guess, I see stats 15% lower then he sees in his own profile). Apart from all the possible bugs, does the same pattern hold for iOS-Android, and the other combinations? Does this pattern hold however the profile viewing is initiated, such as in faction, in allies list, in rivals, etc. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I'm not sure of the exact amount of attacks but I know in the past, if you unloaded alot of attacks on someone, it would show up as one attack. ( people thought they lost a dozen units in one attack but it was actually a bunch of attacks showing as one ). As for exact number, idk
    I believe Selfproclaimed is absolutely correct with one exception. If you attack someone multiple times successfully, but also get a random loss due to some of the random fluctuations, then it will show up twice on their news feed. Once as win in summation of all of your winning attacks and another as a summation of your losing attacks. I think if you attack them a lot, and then return quite some time later then it will also show up twice on their news feed but I am unsure of the amount of time needed between attacks to create two separate news feed mentions. Someone please correct me if I am wrong as it would not be the first time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by megaants View Post
    Quick question, for 1 gold how much does it speed up a building completion upgrade?
    Looks like about 12 minutes for me. Not sure if that's universal, or if it depends on level. I'm on level 54.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nimby View Post
    If I attack a player 5 times in a row, does it generate 5 entries in their news feed, or one summary entry? If one, then there must be an effective integration time, since the integral has to stop and the post made at some point - what's the integration window? Thanks.
    Each time, I think. Every time I'm overvaulted, I get hammered with multiple news feed entries. When I'm not overvaulted, there's usually one hit recorded and they go away.
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any one having issues with game loading ? Every time I try to open the app it loads and then says stop working ????

Help ?

Building Income Collection Strategy

Has anyone got a good strategy for the avoidance of being raided whilst they sleep? The only buildings worth raiding seem to those that mature over 12 hours, 1 day or 2 days. If I collect from any other these buildings soon after they mature, the time at which I collect will gradually creep over several days. Eventually the collection time will coincide with bedtime and my buildings will be left exposed to raiding for several hours. I can't think of a neat way of avoiding this. Anyone with a bigger brain got any ideas?

To answer the last post, I don't think there is any way you can avoid this unless you are right on the clock when it is collection time. Otherwise, they will slowly but surely creep away.

Now my question : I heard that having a lot of low items can influence the performance of the higher ones. From my understanding, we bring the best available weapons up to 5 per mafia with a max cap of 500 mafia if lvl 100 or more. People say that when you get a new item, lets say 20att, it only adds up 15 if the higher before that was 5att. Which only means its going to top up the stats. But some says that having many lower items that are not brought into battle will also have an influence. I personally think that it doesn't matter if you have a 100 camaro if later you can bring a 100 Audi.. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say, and could confirm my thoughts ?

Lurker
    Post Count

Bonus gold

Say I buy 10 vaults of gold at full price for $99.99, that brings my running total to $999.90. Does this mean I have to make another $5 gold purchase to get the $1000 gold bonus for the month or is there a 10 cent buffer zone?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita Kruschev View Post
    To answer the last post, I don't think there is any way you can avoid this unless you are right on the clock when it is collection time. Otherwise, they will slowly but surely creep away.

Now my question : I heard that having a lot of low items can influence the performance of the higher ones. From my understanding, we bring the best available weapons up to 5 per mafia with a max cap of 500 mafia if lvl 100 or more. People say that when you get a new item, lets say 20att, it only adds up 15 if the higher before that was 5att. Which only means its going to top up the stats. But some says that having many lower items that are not brought into battle will also have an influence. I personally think that it doesn't matter if you have a 100 camaro if later you can bring a 100 Audi.. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say, and could confirm my thoughts ?
    If it's not brought to battle. It has zero influence. You might e thinking of people and their " meatshields". They buy a bunch of lower high casualty rate units to be their meatshields to die off instead of their more expensive units. But that only works if they get brought to battle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Say I buy 10 vaults of gold at full price for $99.99, that brings my running total to $999.90. Does this mean I have to make another $5 gold purchase to get the $1000 gold bonus for the month or is there a 10 cent buffer zone?
    I heard that counts at full price when they first change the program. BUT. I say Why take the chance. If you miss out on it because of 5 bucks, you'll be alot more upset than if you had just spent the 5 bucks. Send in a ticket asking about that very thing to know in the future. But for now, I would spend the extra 5.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    If it's not brought to battle. It has zero influence. You might e thinking of people and their " meatshields". They buy a bunch of lower high casualty rate units to be their meatshields to die off instead of their more expensive units. But that only works if they get brought to battle.
    Ah sorry my mistake ! I was talking about crime city ! Wrong forum...

Post Count
    During a boss event is gold better used for the instant health regen or mega attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    During a boss event is gold better used for the instant health regen or mega attack?
    depending on your strength, health is the one.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202