Massive raid boss health Increase

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massive raid boss health Increase

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Massive raid boss health Increase

Thanks for the increase gree, we slogged and struggled and It took us a whole 4 more hours to complete this time, I'm hoping the next one is doubled aswell

Post Count
    I'm assuming you let your faction do all the work again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Havnt hit one boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    At least he doesn't get wrapper.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Havnt hit one boss
    How do you stay in a faction that does rb that fast if you don't do anything to help? Are you the leader or something?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    How do you stay in a faction that does rb that fast if you don't do anything to help? Are you the leader or something?
    He's a troll.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    He's a troll.
    Not a troll, just a player sick of all you little cry baby's who moan about every single thing on this game and cry that the best rewards go to people who spend tons of money
    Last edited by legalious; 01-19-2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Errrrm, if you finished so quickly then your team must have spent a good deal to get the stats they do to finish so quickly, or to reload to hit again........

Plus why post if you have finished without helping out?

Will pop a medal in the post for sponging off your team.
    Last edited by Greeny1; 01-18-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Errrrm, if you finished so quickly then your team must have spent a good deal to get the stats they do to finish so quickly, or to reload to hit again........

Plus why post if you have finished without helping out?

Will pop a medal in the post for sponging off your team.
    7 words, begins with an S and ends with an M

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Not a troll, just a player sick of all you little cry baby's who ***** and moan about every single thing on this game and cry that the best rewards go to people who spend tons of money
    Yes you are. The very fact that you asked for them to double boss health for the next one and then brag that this non existent faction allows you to play for free while then spend big money to finish RB in 4 hours makes you a troll. Oh, and also, it's spelled "babies" and not baby's. I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

To most people, placing good boost in the top 15 factions is the very definition of giving it to the top faction. No other game has prizing this unbalanced.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Yes you are. The very fact that you asked for them to double boss health for the next one and then brag that this non existent faction allows you to play for free while then spend big money to finish RB in 4 hours makes you a troll. Oh, and also, it's spelled "babies" and not baby's. I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

To most people, placing good boost in the top 15 factions is the very definition of giving it to the top faction. No other game has prizing this unbalanced.
    And where does it say we finished in 4 hours?
    Last edited by dan2407; 01-18-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pidge, you as well could be called a troll for every thread you create complaining about only the best teams getting the best rewards. I'm quite honestly sick of that word being thrown at anyone that has a contrary opinion.

I too hate when people correct grammar/spelling when they themselves are often big offenders.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't pick on dan, he is a great guy doing his bit for humanity by keeping us all honest on this mighty forum

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Pidge, you as well could be called a troll for every thread you create complaining about only the best teams getting the best rewards. I'm quite honestly sick of that word being thrown at anyone that has a contrary opinion.

I too hate when people correct grammar/spelling when they themselves are often big offenders.
    I make threads to address issues with the game and its balance. People like you don't like that. I will continue to make threads as I feel the need to if I feel problems exist. I consider him making this thread to be very trollish. To say we finished RB in 4+ hours, come here and brag that he did nit hit a single boss and then ask for RB health to be doubled for the next one is in fact considered trolling.

While we are on the subject of spelling, you could at least spell my name right.