Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Is there anyone working this weekend to restore "lost" accounts

IS THERE ANYONE AT WORK THIS WEEKEND TO FIX THIS?

If so could we please get a status report?

If not why isn't this your #1 priority?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't work weeknds.

Or holidays.

Though sometimes you can find them on odd days in between. On every third week. Of every other month.

If the moon is nearly full.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just the accountants... Counting the cash

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With so many locked out they have to have a few working on it. Or at least I hope so. But this is gree were talking about here.

Post Count
    You would seriously think this would be their highest priority. I know allot of moderate to highish spenders who can't log in to their games right now.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    You would seriously think this would be their highest priority. I know allot of moderate to highish spenders who can't log in to their games right now.
    Since my game disappeared on the 12th I looked over my reciepts just for the past 3 months and to say the least it shocked me. I doubt I will be spending that type of money anymore since it seems like gree isn't really putting much effort into getting people's games back

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Gree doesn't work weeknds.

Or holidays.

Though sometimes you can find them on odd days in between. On every third week. Of every other month.

If the moon is nearly full.
    I don't have a problem with them taking weekends off (even when there's some issues) but given the current gravity of the issues there is no excuse for the CS dept to not be actively working on this around the clock.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess no one is around on weekends just like no ones around during the week.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello Folks! This is the Customer Support's team highest priority today, and until everyone has access to their accounts once again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hello Folks! This is the Customer Support's team highest priority today, and until everyone has access to their accounts once again.
    Clemintine, Allow me to provide the "ground truth" to you you post.
    No, this thread started on Saturday, I replied on Monday that this is our highest priority.
    What this means is Gree has decided their time is more valuable than ours; or at least that is how any reasonable and prudent person would take it.

Don't worry, I have screenshots Apple, Google, and my lawyers love when you make my case for me.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    No, this thread started on Saturday, I replied on Monday that this is our highest priority.
    What this means is Gree has decided their time is more valuable than ours; or at least that is how any reasonable and prudent person would take it.

Don't worry, I have screenshots Apple, Google, and my lawyers love when you make my case for me.
    Community managers are not at your beck and call on weekends (They have a family as well). If you had sent in a ticket, that would have helped the developers who work weekends to identify and fix the issue.

Community Manager
    Post Count

I do understand your frustration, but I also want to assure you that the Customer Support team has been working on transfers and lost accounts all weekend. Remember, just because myself or someone doesn't post here doesn't mean that they aren't working over the weekend. Not everyone is in the forums, particularly our Customer Support team, as they are too busy responding to tickets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol.... I've sent a ticket and update each day since YOU lost my account.
    I have no expectation of "beck and call" however Google and Apple expect you to.
    Let me make this clear, my lawyers have vetted every ticket I sent (except the first one) Google and Apple ate both on the side of players. This is a major problem for Gree and its employees. You are likely salaried employees, no overtime, no BS, the customer is your number one priorty. My expenditures in this product alone are upwards of $300k and if neccissary Ill spend that 10 fold tomake this right.

Stop stalling, stop producing poor quality products, fix this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I do understand your frustration, but I also want to assure you that the Customer Support team has been working on transfers and lost accounts all weekend. Remember, just because myself or someone doesn't post here doesn't mean that they aren't working over the weekend. Not everyone is in the forums, particularly our Customer Support team, as they are too busy responding to tickets.
    Funny, I'm expected to check the forums but your own people are not. Another screenshot for the other involved parties in this affair.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Funny, I'm expected to check the forums but your own people are not. Another screenshot for the other involved parties in this affair.
    Its not the job of a Developer, QA, Engineering, Validation to monitor the forums for issues. That's why they have the ticket system.