PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of New Content Would You Like to See?

Pages : [1] 2

Clementine
10-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Poop your pants update?

ATurla
10-02-2014, 05:20 PM
I have been thinking about this for a long time and I think it would be a great idea if people could gift their armors to people in their guild. I have a lot of extra epic armors I have gotten from chests as I am a gemmer in the game. I will probably never use the extra armors so I propose an idea that if it's possible to be able to gift people some of your own armor from your inventory. Also because it wouldn't be fair if people could just freely give away armor Gree could set a price in gems that it would cost per item to send them your Epic armors. Just a thought please consider it because I would love to help out some of my fellow guild members. Have a great day!!! :)

legalious
10-02-2014, 05:55 PM
All of the above. It would be nice if the Dark Prince came out with something new. An area or just a overhaul of the current one. Needs more story in general.

tnorman78
10-02-2014, 06:03 PM
I would also like the ability to buy and sell armors from other players in exchange for gems. Gree would make money which is why they are in.business and you would have a slightly happier customer base...it's a win,win

geo81
10-02-2014, 06:36 PM
How about this for something 'new', a customer service.

sxespanky
10-02-2014, 07:30 PM
All are good.

Guild level quests - if your talking about new ways to level up the guild, no thanks. if you're talking about something that puts the guild together to do something, then maybe?

limited timed quests - we've only had like.. 1-2 maybe? it'd be a nice distraction from the rest of the stuff.

high level zones - come on, lets just put this question behind us, and say it needs to be in the working anyways. you could even use some of EB as bosses for these levels.

and can we seriously please put the "trade armor" away, forever. its an awful way to abuse this game. no game lets you trade units/ armor, or things of that such.

Also - i don't want to seem like a troublemaker here clem clem, but man we are itching for new stuff in this game for such a long time.... take a look at elitas last "what do we want" post. it went nowhere fast. its hard to be optimistic with this game.
few ideas posted before this...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99656-i-heard-theres-a-new-place-to-put-ideas

Sent
10-02-2014, 08:10 PM
-I'd like to see unlimited armor slots. I mean, you can basically have as many armors as you want except that you're limited from crafting them at a certain point. It would be nice if this was lifted or at least a reason given as to why it hasn't been lifted yet.
-Removal of misses/crits (not special attack)?
-Some type of daily events? Nothing grindy but something to do for 30 minutes-an hour a day that's not really required.
-More events in general.

ATurla
10-02-2014, 08:36 PM
I agree one hundred percent with removing the misses from the game all together. It's not fair when you lose to a lower level player because you missed like 3 times especially if you work your butt off to rank in the arena and guild wars it ruins your win streak it's kind of discouraging.

Sent
10-02-2014, 08:38 PM
I agree one hundred percent with removing the misses from the game all together. It's not fair when you lose to a lower level player because you missed like 3 times especially if you work your butt off to rank in the arena and guild wars it ruins your win streak it's kind of discouraging.

What a coincidence. Right after I posted that, I go into the arena and I miss three times in one of my fights. I still won, but that's only because I used my special attack. >.>

ATurla
10-02-2014, 08:48 PM
To the post by sxespank:I'm not trying to be mean in anyway but I don't really think you should be deciding what idea's are or are not good if they are not your own. Clementine asked for everyone to give their opinion of how to improve the game and people gave their suggestions. There is no reason why you should knock down anyones ideas. If Gree doesn't want to use them then they won't use them but that not your decision to judge. I simply suggested the trade armor because I have lower level players in the guild i am in that could use better armor. I spend a lot of money on this game but there are a lot of people who play this game that can't afford a lot of gems to get the armors they want so I merely suggested that we be given the option to give them armor so they could also have good armors. As for labeling it as abusing the game that is not the case since I also suggested they charge gems in exchange for letting players donate their armor to another guild member. Gree would still be able to increase their profit and the younger generation of players who can't afford tons of gems could be given the chance to have good armor too. It's a win win!!!!! My suggestion was actually that of the helping manner so please don't knock it down when you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

sxespanky
10-02-2014, 08:55 PM
wall of text

i'm not totally knocking your idea, but your idea adds no fun to the game. only cosmetics of something thats not really broken. there are plenty of broken aspects of the game, along side stuff the desperately needs implemented. its also your opinion what needs added, as wel las mine thinking your opinion would not benefit the time to add.

ATurla
10-02-2014, 09:13 PM
i'm not totally knocking your idea, but your idea adds no fun to the game. only cosmetics of something thats not really broken. there are plenty of broken aspects of the game, along side stuff the desperately needs implemented. its also your opinion what needs added, as wel las mine thinking your opinion would not benefit the time to add.

I'm just a nice person and I feel bad for the people in the guild who are commanders and are upset with their armors. A lot of them are kids that can't afford gems. I just always try to help people. You have a lot of valid points I agree with so i'm not trying to offend you and I do agree with the fact that there are things that should be changed in the game that are far more important than my idea.

Michael William
10-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Having played KnD for 2 years now there are a few things I would love to see happen. And I think most of these will be agreed upon almost universally.

1, More, or expanded levels. It has been over a year since I've actually played a level. Expanding the story line would be the first thing I would do. I'm sure the Dark Prince has an older brother looking to avenge his little bros defeat....

2, More timed events. Earlier in the game you had a event where you had to gather x amount of materials and craft x amount of armors. It was challenging and fun.

3, A gem meter that stayed up for longer than 7 days. I would make it a tier type of thing. Spend 500 gems get this reward, get up to 1,200 gems and get this reward. Max it out at 5-10k gems and then restart it. Final reward being an epic. If someone spends 5-10k gems, regardless of how long it takes them, I think a epic is a sufficient reward and gives people more reasons to buy gems.

Not a lot of people are gonna spend 5k gems in 7 days. And those that do already have a ton of epics. Why not give the smaller gemmers something to shoot for.

4, Directed gift. You guys have those sales where a gift 'may' be given to a guild mate. If someone buys 1,800 gems allow them to choose who the gift goes to. Nothing worse then a player with 10 epics getting another when you have guilde members with 0.

5, Finally, I would make getting arena or epic energy a chest reward. Put 5+'s in the silver chest, 10+'s in the gold, and 20+'s in the Dark Prince chest.

I'm trying to think of ways to not only improve the game, but also make of financially possible. And ideas that not everyone has already mentioned. I understand your a business. But implementing any of these idea is bound to not only increase revenue, but also give us a fuller more enjoyable gaming experience.

Not to mention it would set you apart from all other games.

Michael William
10-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Sorry for the extra post, but I really need to voice my opinion on this. And keep in mind I am in no way trying to put anyone down.

Please do not make trading armor's possible. UNLESS you trade armors for something of equal value. Epic for epic makes sense. Legendary for legendary.

I've worked my ARSE off for what I have. Almost all of my 12 epics have been fused. While I would like to help people out, I don't want to screw myself while doing it. Traded epics means I meet more opponents that can kill me. I find it very unfair if I play for two years and work for everything I have just to meet someone who just started playing with 3-4 epics because they've made friends.

Those that buy epics....hey. You had to work for the money to buy the gems, so alls fair. That's life. Besides trading for equal value, please don't implement a trading system.

ATurla
10-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Having played KnD for 2 years now there are a few things I would love to see happen. And I think most of these will be agreed upon almost universally.

1, More, or expanded levels. It has been over a year since I've actually played a level. Expanding the story line would be the first thing I would do. I'm sure the Dark Prince has an older brother looking to avenge his little bros defeat....

2, More timed events. Earlier in the game you had a event where you had to gather x amount of materials and craft x amount of armors. It was challenging and fun.

3, A gem meter that stayed up for longer than 7 days. I would make it a tier type of thing. Spend 500 gems get this reward, get up to 1,200 gems and get this reward. Max it out at 5-10k gems and then restart it. Final reward being an epic. If someone spends 5-10k gems, regardless of how long it takes them, I think a epic is a sufficient reward and gives people more reasons to buy gems.

Not a lot of people are gonna spend 5k gems in 7 days. And those that do already have a ton of epics. Why not give the smaller gemmers something to shoot for.

4, Directed gift. You guys have those sales where a gift 'may' be given to a guild mate. If someone buys 1,800 gems allow them to choose who the gift goes to. Nothing worse then a player with 10 epics getting another when you have guilde members with 0.

5, Finally, I would make getting arena or epic energy a chest reward. Put 5+'s in the silver chest, 10+'s in the gold, and 20+'s in the Dark Prince chest.

I'm trying to think of ways to not only improve the game, but also make of financially possible. And ideas that not everyone has already mentioned. I understand your a business. But implementing any of these idea is bound to not only increase revenue, but also give us a fuller more enjoyable gaming experience.

Well put I agree with all of it great ideas for improvements.

Mmmikemike
10-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Not a big fan of raids. But if the raid bosses were random elements instead of the same one all weekend, would make it a bit more interesting.

Marco_
10-03-2014, 06:13 AM
You know, you're all going off topic from Clementine's question... ;)

We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons!

In other words: he/she's asking what content to copy-paste from other GREE games.

Lord P
10-03-2014, 06:25 AM
I like all the suggestions. Your suggested changes would be better than nothing.

tnorman78
10-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Let's keep this a suggestion thread and not a forum for bashing each others idea's.

Adisty
10-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Things I would like to see:

1. 2* armors removed from the Epic chests. 3* and up only.
2. Give the Champion an attack bonus during Guild Wars, like the Champion attacking a guarding Sentinel could reduce the shield bonus by 10% if they lose, while everyone else still drops it 5%.
3. Increase in the stats past level 100.
4. More levels/new areas to explore.
5. Larger castle area, for more buildings.
6. More Limited Time Quests (like "The Great Old One")
7. Revamped Daily Login rewards. Make it a tiered system, like everyday for a week moves you up to higher tier for better rewards.
8. Daily challenges giving points that can be used to purchase items/gems.
9. The ability to sell armors, so we could clear space in our inventory without spending gold.

I don't play any other GREE games, so I just made a list of what I would like to have.

Almost forgot the most important thing: For this thread to not be ignored like the "Official Feedback and Suggestions" thread:)

Mmmikemike
10-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Haha, yeah. Sorry, I dont have enough free time to play any other gree games to compare.

Clementine
10-03-2014, 11:05 AM
You know, you're all going off topic from Clementine's question... ;)

In other words: he/she's asking what content to copy-paste from other GREE games.

I have updated my post! Thanks for pointing that out, meant to additional wording. :)

dpalbldelf
10-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Clementine,

People are quitting in droves many due to the lack of new content in my opinion. It is the only reason people have been quitting my guild. They are bored. My suggestions are:
1.) Create new areas. The Dark Prince has a mother (The Dark Queen) and a father (The Dark King), with the possibility of other princes or princesses, otherwise he would be the King. Open more areas controlled by them.
2.) Perhaps even make the Light Prince who battles the Dark Prince and allow players to choose a faction thereby allowing for alternate PvP type battles (i.e. One guild war would be intra-faction, the next inter-faction).
3.) Guild events. Things that offer rewards for completing tasks that have relation to what other guilds progress. Collect X number of feathers. You already have a system in place as "Defeat Epic Boss 1,200 Times". Currently this rewards points towards the guild's level. However, once the guild reaches 75 these are meaningless. You could offer Fusion Boosts, 4*, or 5* armors for crafting 1kk armors, or depositing 500kk gold, or completing Y number of guild events.
4.) Make gold meaningful again. Once you reach a certain level and have sufficient armors gold is useless. As in #3 above if an event required the depositing of gold to obtain something tangible then could help your Store profits by having people consider buying gold instead of just gems. Along this line you could allow the purchasing of Raid Energy, Epic Boss Energy, etc. with gold or gems. (For example 4 War Energy costs 10 gems or 1kk gold).
5.) Change fusions to not allow a lower level combination (i.e. 4*+4*= 4* or epic). Allow for fusions of epics (5*+5*=5* or 5*+)
6.) Make the Guild Champion a more meaningful position like the Sentinel.
7.) Improvements to the Guild Chat would be appreciated. The use of third party apps, such as Line, shouldn't be a requirement.

Sorry those are just off the top of my head. I will try to put more thought into this. PLEASE, PLEASE take what we say this time to heart. The last time this request was made to us Gree didn't seem to do anything with it.

sxespanky
10-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Haha, yeah. Sorry, I dont have enough free time to play any other gree games to compare.

has nothing to do with free time, if you play one, you played them all in my opinion. i tried 2 others, just off a whim it would be different. it was not.

Marco_
10-03-2014, 03:15 PM
My suggestions are:
1.) Create new areas. The Dark Prince has a mother (The Dark Queen) and a father (The Dark King), with the possibility of other princes or princesses, otherwise he would be the King. Open more areas controlled by them.
Well, once upon a time the existing areas actually had meaning: you needed the 3* storyline armors to successfully get your first (few) epic boss level 43s for those of us that didn't get a good legendary armor from the DPC (I'm not sure if the special chests existed yet when I started playing, but I think not) .
Stat inflation has obsoleted the second half of adventure/storyline mode (except for KoD Epic) .
If that chunk would be retooled to have meaning again, that would be a start...

UP Tide
10-03-2014, 03:16 PM
I want the ability to sell my Basic <Element> Armor shards for gold.

Mmmikemike
10-03-2014, 10:28 PM
has nothing to do with free time, if you play one, you played them all in my opinion. i tried 2 others, just off a whim it would be different. it was not.

YOU ARE WRONG! I downloaded some games when bored one day, got addicted to this one and the only games I have downloaded since have been from offers. Then I delete them. Dont make assumptions. Im not a fluid gamer. Dont play a bunch of games. Just really like this one. So. Insert something rude. Dont like your response. Very prudish.

Mmmikemike
10-03-2014, 10:42 PM

Also, if ive played one, then ive played them all? whats the point of comparing? All the content must be the same already. So why arent you saying that all the content from other games is already here? Again, soooooooo freaking sorry for making a suggestion like others that didnt exactly match the question, mayne you should look at the poll. Other is a category and it ask what new content would you like.

Mmmikemike
10-03-2014, 10:57 PM
How about guns and drug dealers and tanks. Other gree games have those, my rant is done now, I promise

legalious
10-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Lets try to keep this to just content that YOU want to see.

More armor with Pink in it, or Emerald Green. :p

Sent
10-03-2014, 11:18 PM
YOU ARE WRONG! I downloaded some games when bored one day, got addicted to this one and the only games I have downloaded since have been from offers. Then I delete them. Dont make assumptions. Im not a fluid gamer. Dont play a bunch of games. Just really like this one. So. Insert something rude. Dont like your response. Very prudish.

Most games that are advertised in the offers section aren't made my GREE. They will obviously work differently.

How about guns and drug dealers and tanks. Other gree games have those, my rant is done now, I promise

What are you freaking out over? He just stated that all GREE games are similar in nature. He didn't even bash you or anything.
And obviously this game isn't going to have guns or drug dealers in it. It's called KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS. He wasn't saying that they're EXACTLY the same. He was saying they feel the same and they work the same way. Knights and Dragons has chests. Knights and Dragons has armors ranked basic, common, uncommon, then 1* to 5*. Knights and Dragons has Epic Bosses. Knights and Dragons has guild wars. Criminal Legacy is exactly the same with some things reworded, and with guns/gangsters rather than knights. I haven't played anything else but I'm sure if I did, it would be similar to knd.

I don't think anyone would actually be suggesting to add guns, tanks, or anything else unrelated like that into a game called Knights and Dragons. Seriously, think before you post.

Lets try to keep this to just content that YOU want to see.

More armor with Pink in it, or Emerald Green. :p
More purple imo.

Mmmikemike
10-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Most games that are advertised in the offers section aren't made my GREE. They will obviously work differently.

What are you freaking out over? He just stated that all GREE games are similar in nature. He didn't even bash you or anything.
And obviously this game isn't going to have guns or drug dealers in it. It's called KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS. He wasn't saying that they're EXACTLY the same. He was saying they feel the same and they work the same way. Knights and Dragons has chests. Knights and Dragons has armors ranked basic, common, uncommon, then 1* to 5*. Knights and Dragons has Epic Bosses. Knights and Dragons has guild wars. Criminal Legacy is exactly the same with some things reworded, and with guns/gangsters rather than knights. I haven't played anything else but I'm sure if I did, it would be similar to knd.

I don't think anyone would actually be suggesting to add guns, tanks, or anything else unrelated like that into a game called Knights and Dragons. Seriously, think before you post.

More purple imo.

Exactly my point. Why call people out for making decent suggestions because it didnt exactly match the original question? Those suggestions were jokes. I also read the post about breast cancer awareness. A guild member did suggest a pink kaleidoscopic armor would be cool. I would rock pink armor.

Mmmikemike
10-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Ive been guilty of not reading back far enough before too, im sorry.

Mmmikemike
10-04-2014, 12:50 AM
How about if after you have unlocked all stages, a new difficulty level unlocks for each stage allowing you to gain more experience while farming materials?

akindfoe
10-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Gree : it will be a great idea to make GLTQ & LTQ just like FLTQ/LTQ in mw but pls do not be so greedy and make people spend lots of money for the prizes

sxespanky
10-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Gree : it will be a great idea to make GLTQ & LTQ just like FLTQ/LTQ in mw but pls do not be so greedy and make people spend lots of money for the prizes

is this a sentence... because i read this at least 5 times, and nothing is sticking. are you asking for gay rights in knights and dragons?

sxespanky
10-04-2014, 11:30 AM

Again, soooooooo freaking sorry for making a suggestion like others that didnt exactly match the question

had nothing to do with a suggestion. id just like to point that out, id ramble about the rest of your point, but sent got to it first.

Marco_
10-04-2014, 01:37 PM
is this a sentence... because i read this at least 5 times, and nothing is sticking. are you asking for gay rights in knights and dragons?
LTQ == limited time quest (we only had one once in the form of "The Great Old One ") and I guess GLTQ is one for a whole guild to work on...

sxespanky
10-04-2014, 02:03 PM
LTQ == limited time quest (we only had one once in the form of "The Great Old One ") and I guess GLTQ is one for a whole guild to work on...

that makes more sense.... i was like.. what's being gay/lesbian/trans/genderqueer have to do with anything?

i liked the old ones, but stupid me didn't keep all the armor at the end, and didn't get part 2 done.

S0ulj4h
10-05-2014, 05:50 AM
WAY much more possibilities to get epic armors. its ridiculously hard to get epics without gemming. Gemming shouldnt be mandatory.

Marco_
10-05-2014, 06:39 AM
WAY much more possibilities to get epic armors. its ridiculously hard to get epics without gemming. Gemming shouldnt be mandatory.
Gree: "now with increased chance of epics!" (odds of first and second gen. epics upped; you know, the ones that have been surpassed by boss+... ;) ) <off topic>wondering if this upcoming boss collection will have no epic or an obsolete one as prize.</off topic>

diaewad
10-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Better customer service would be nice.

Also... why can't I post a new thread? I created an account here, so I could post something, but I don't seem to have the option. Luckily, your faq offers me no insight into why.

legalious
10-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Also... why can't I post a new thread? I created an account here, so I could post something, but I don't seem to have the option. Luckily, your faq offers me no insight into why.
How To: Why Can't I Start A New Thread? (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97297-How-To-Why-Can-t-I-Start-A-New-Thread)

You can find your answer here.

Royil
10-05-2014, 11:48 PM
- Increase stats for 100+
- More levels/new areas
- Summon bosses for less gems
- More Limited Time Quests
- Daily challenges
- Give armors to guild mates
- Sell armors for gold/gems on a General Exchange

Royil
10-06-2014, 02:20 AM
And give us information abbout what you are working at.

Scabs
10-06-2014, 07:27 AM
This game needs a better in-game recruiting system basically there isn't one.

Smiley80
10-06-2014, 10:43 AM
All your suggestions are good.

Essentially you want to keep the game entertaining for the level 100+ people who have done everything

Challenging limited time quests would be awesome (could make challenging weekly quests which are more complex than the 3 arena ones)

New content or higher levels of the ones that are already there (Which unlock once you complete the regular Dark prince).

New Achievements to obtain once you hit level 100. easier than the black meddle one which requires 3500-4000 gems to get, but that is challenging and requires a serious effort.

Guild quests: giving purpose to the already active guild quests even after hitting level 75 with the guild.

rework the potions. i'm almost at 400 of them and have no use for them.

Clementine
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Just a friendly reminder to please keep this thread on topic and constructive. Additionally, I am reading and reviewing it regularly, and passing suggestions onto the Developers. Thanks!

Bonaya
10-07-2014, 12:31 AM
First off, pelase don't let this thread die like Elita's did..

Suggestions:
1. Make this game fun again for player over level 100. It currently just isn't fun anymore. All we can do is play wars in weekends and collect gold between those weekends... Add an/some event(s) during the week, something other than Epic Bosses. Something like limited time quest. Craft X amount of a specific armor to complete the task and get ~3 gems(?).

2. As someone said before on this thread, add more zones. You can use old Epic Bosses like "Drax The Dragon Rider, Admiral Hateheart, Efreet, Etc".

3. Update the daily reward system. Getting 250 gold for being online 5 days in a row isn't really an excitement to do it again..

4. Add something like an in-game chat system. People are currently using third party apps just to communicate with each other. Ask 100 gems to use it for a month if you really want to make money on it. (I'm talking about private message here, not global chat)

6. Last but not least, do never ever think about implenting a trade system in this game. Example: I'll make a new account, give it all my epic armors since I can trade them for basics and, since arena is kinda level-based, rule the arena with a level 5 character. Doesn't look fun right?

This one isn't a new content suggestion, just a suggestion. Take a look at your "Free Gem" system. Multiple people are abusing the video offer system to get automatically unlimited amounts of gems.. I'm currently talking to someone who is using this abuse and will post it on this forum and send a support ticket about it once I found out how he does it.

Putting a cap on the amount of video offer watched before the button will disappear doesn't help here. They still get around 5K gems before it vanishes and just wait untill it comes back to do it again..

Cookiemonster12
10-07-2014, 04:33 AM
A armor trading centre.
Where you can trade armor with other people and buy finished armors for gold.

Cookiemonster

diaewad
10-07-2014, 06:11 AM
6. Last but not least, do never ever think about implenting a trade system in this game. Example: I'll make a new account, give it all my epic armors since I can trade them for basics and, since arena is kinda level-based, rule the arena with a level 5 character. Doesn't look fun right?

This isn't true. I got lucky in one of my accounts and ended up with 3 epics at level 26. I was destroying arena. Then arena started giving me people that were literally 40 levels above me with maxed out epics. I don't know how the arena system works, but I can tell you I was pretty mad about it and stopped buying gems for that reason. I understand I was strong for my level, but pitting me against people with 3x my stats AND epic armors just isn't fair.

jaxom
10-07-2014, 12:33 PM
- Increase stats for 100+
- More levels/new areas
- Summon bosses for less gems
- More Limited Time Quests
- Daily challenges

I agree with the above 5 suggestions, and they seem to be common in most threads.

The vote only let me choose one option, but really I would like them all. But more zones would be my priority. I need something new to do in this game.

jaxom
10-08-2014, 08:56 AM
What about the arena challenge where you have to finish off the opponent with a special attack? At least you have to think about what you're doing then. It almost requires skill :cool:

John Thaxton
10-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Will the map of our base ever expand more? And and more stages after the dark prince like the king of darkness, queen, ect.

sxespanky
10-09-2014, 03:15 AM
can we have auto Special on EB? like the Raid Boss, there is no better time to use it, than right when you can use it.

Marco_
10-09-2014, 05:26 AM
can we have auto Special on EB? like the Raid Boss, there is no better time to use it, than right when you can use it.
That's not true. Say you're fighting fire/spirit and your best armors against it are water/fire, mono water and water/fire in that order. Then you don't want to special attack with the mono water's last bit of health, but wait for the water/fire unless the mono water's 150% does as much damage as the second water/fire's 200%...

maddog081
10-09-2014, 09:07 AM
I would like to see the lower tier armors out of the special chest,makes no sense. Better chances at fusing epics,cause many people have no luck with the chest or just don't have the cash. Something that would make it easier to recruit players without guilds.

B Legit
10-09-2014, 09:50 AM
That's not true. Say you're fighting fire/spirit and your best armors against it are water/fire, mono water and water/fire in that order. Then you don't want to special attack with the mono water's last bit of health, but wait for the water/fire unless the mono water's 150% does as much damage as the second water/fire's 200%...

It basically all evens out. If you wait the extra turn or two to hit the special, then it is likely you are shorting yourself one more at the end, so it essentially does the same amount of damage with negligible differences. I've gone through without using any special attacks just to see the difference, the variance is only about 5% if you never hit special attack.

I would like to see the lower tier armors out of the special chest,makes no sense. Better chances at fusing epics,cause many people have no luck with the chest or just don't have the cash. Something that would make it easier to recruit players without guilds.

Playing devils advocate.... so you're asking that they take out all the bad rewards, and only put in good rewards, and make it easier to get epic armors overall? Honestly they should have 1* armors in the chest, be glad they don't. You're paying for a chance at an epic, you're not paying for the 2* armor, if you don't get an epic, the reward is irrelevant so who cares what else is in there.

Making the game easier for everyone doesn't make it easier for anyone.

Darkhaus
10-09-2014, 10:27 PM
1. Let us craft the EB/EB+ armors even our armor slots are full. Nothing as frustrating to burn armors you could actually use for the leveling of EB/EB+ to something less usefull just to get more free slots.

2. Give 1 free chest opening per week

3. Let us exchange crafting materials for better quality ones like 10/1 or something.

4. Add more rewards for logging in every day, maybe like max 7 wit a lege as the best reward.

sxespanky
10-10-2014, 05:56 AM
Give 1 free chest opening per week

you get like, 7 silver a weak? i have 46 saved, because i hate having garbage armors taking up space.

Reversal
10-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Other,

How about all 3 of them plus a whole bunch of new features already commented by our fellow Knights and Dragons players? :D

Sent
10-11-2014, 09:28 PM
>Can we get some type of player biography thing implemented? Like if someone visits your profile, there's a bio section and you can put whatever you want there to let them know about you. This would be helpful for players searching for guilds or anything of the sorts.

>Also, maybe a better way for guilds to recruit members? Like a place where players not in a guild can go and click that they're searching for a guild. It can have separate sections for what types of guild you want to join. Maybe also some type of note they can add onto it. In addition, guilds should be changed to be separated into more categories, e.g. "Casual Guild" "Top 100" "Top 25" "Top 10" and whatnot.

>Last, how about an in-game poll system so people can vote for updates?

e.g.
Poll 1 (Oct 13-Oct 20):
What would you like to see implemented into the game?:
1. x
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. x

Then, with whatever wins (maybe the top 2), make a post on the forums, facebook, and wherever else asking how we would like said thing(s) implemented. Then, take the most common ideas or the best ideas and either poll again or start working on them (or both). You can poll and work on things, and then if things don't pass, don't add them.

e.g.
Poll 2 (Oct 27-Nov 3):
The community has voted that they would like to see x implemented. How would everyone like this to be implemented?:
1. x
2. x
3. x
4. x
5. x

The second poll would be multiple choice (and if two choices don't work together, then just pick the one with more votes). Possibly a minimum amount of votes to pass e.g. if it's higher than 60%, it passes, if lower than it doesn't.

and yeahyeahyeah
I'm a bit tired so this may have not made as much sense as I'd want it to, but I'm sure everyone can make the most sense out of this as they can.

P.S. For polls, make a news announcement that would be at the very top or maybe a pop-up reminding you to vote if you haven't.

Marco_
10-11-2014, 11:20 PM
>Can we get some type of player biography thing implemented? Like if someone visits your profile, there's a bio section and you can put whatever you want there to let them know about you. This would be helpful for players searching for guilds or anything of the sorts.

About the profile: it already lists epic boss and arena history, so why not add guild history in there?

rdcbert
10-13-2014, 01:35 AM
I don't know about the other high level players, but it seems like after defeating the dark prince there really isn't much else to go after. I know that many of the members in my guild stopped playing just because there was nothing else they really had a chance to achieve. The arena matches are great amd all, but for those of us on a very fixed income, any decent ranking is impossible for us to reach no matter how hard we try because we can't afford the gems. I watch all the ads and do the free offers because I have the time to do that. But what is the point? Sure it helps in the development of the game, but I still never seem to have enough gems to buy arena engery.

What if every one in a while we had a non-gem turnoment? Where nobody could buy extra arena energy? Or two different tournaments going on at the same time? One where you can't spend any gems on energy, and one where you can.

Also, a continuing story quest line after the defeat of the dark prince would be a really great thing to see. All we have to do is guild wars and tournaments, nothing else substantial. We made the defensive play, and chased the Dark Prince away. Now let's go on the offensive and go after the ones who sent him our way to begin with.

I do love the little arena quests though. So short and easy to achieve though. More of those amd more difficult ones would make it feel a little more rewarding.

Marco_
10-13-2014, 05:50 AM
I don't know about the other high level players, but it seems like after defeating the dark prince there really isn't much else to go after. I know that many of the members in my guild stopped playing just because there was nothing else they really had a chance to achieve.

Well, flash back to mid 2013:
After crafting 2 or 3 of the storyline 3-star plus armors and using those and 2 friends to barely beat the Dark Prince, you finally could start work on getting your first boss+ armor by using those storyline 3-star armors against the correct boss.
(boss non-plus armors were mostly too expensive to craft at 200K gold for their weak stats and only useful to try and fuse one of the few good legendary non-plus armors.)
And you could then start to finally build up a collection of boss+ armors to use in that newfangled feature called "guild war"...

back to current time:
3-star plus armors? lolwut, not crafting that weak junk; boss non-plus armors are way stronger. About 50-75% down the storyline you probably are strong enough to grab your first boss+ and fighting the Dark Prince is a walk in the park.

There has been zero change to storyline in that nearly 1 1/2 years, while boss armor stats have gone up, so that transition from storyline to boss conquering has completely been lost.

WaffleLord
10-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey WaffleLord here,

I thought of a good idea for an armor. Not the art work, but a good idea. Like, what if you guys made a guild armor? The shield would have the guild crest and the colors would be completely guild custom and same with the elements. Everyone in the guild gets the same armor and elements, but the elements are decided by the GM and will stay those elements no matter what. If you leave that guild the armor disappears and if you join a guild you get that armor.

Maybe even have a custom design that the GMs can do to make the armor look the way they want? An idea that is good. :)

Sincerely,
Waffles.

Rookeye
10-13-2014, 11:41 AM
What would the stats be? Elements? Or are you talking a re coloring of every armor one has??

Melanie O'Donnell
10-13-2014, 08:25 PM
-I'd like to see unlimited armor slots. I mean, you can basically have as many armors as you want except that you're limited from crafting them at a certain point. It would be nice if this was lifted or at least a reason given as to why it hasn't been lifted yet.
-Removal of misses/crits (not special attack)?
-Some type of daily events? Nothing grindy but something to do for 30 minutes-an hour a day that's not really required.
-More events in general.

I agree with most of the ideas in this thread but I completely agree with REMOVAL OF MISSES. I have had characters miss every hit against the epic boss lately, I mean basically that character becomes worthless because of the misses, they are completely un-necessary. If you do nothing else in the game please remove them.

S0ulj4h
10-13-2014, 11:36 PM
I was JUST playing KnD (Still wonder why...?)
But anyways, i was paying attention to this one thing.. i need 2 more dragon's horns to be able to craft Dragon Tamer Costume, but where could i get those 2 objects? ONLY from chests. Well that doesn't make sense at all, So why do we have these millions of legendary armors in our armory, when we cant craft any of those?
The "ingredients" needed for all those armors are only obtainable by opening chests, or summoning bosses at the summoning stone, and that requires gem spend.

So my points is, What i personally would like to see change in the game, is make those items drop from mobs, instead of buying gems.
The game really is no longer fun to play f2p. and it seems like money is Gree's Top priority, instead of us players(Read: Customers)
And every businessman should know that a happy customer is the customer that brings the dough in your wallet.

sxespanky
10-14-2014, 01:06 AM
So my points is, What i personally would like to see change in the game, is make those items drop from mobs, instead of buying gems.

ive been saying they need a summon stone update, that will for free summon a random old EB beast every day that will drop their mats. or make them bosses in a map expansion.

S0ulj4h
10-14-2014, 01:40 AM
or make them bosses in a map expansion.
That would be awesome.
Would love to see some new stages, with new, harder mobs that also yield better experiance for faster leveling up.

Marco_
10-16-2014, 01:45 AM
And every businessman should know that a happy customer is the customer that brings the dough in your wallet.
That notion seems to work on the inverse of the size of the potential customer pool.
Low potential customer pool: you want to keep your customer as happy as possible, potential customer pool the size of Google Play Store and iTunes: customers are replacable fodder.

ive been saying they need a summon stone update, that will for free summon a random old EB beast every day that will drop their mats. or make them bosses in a map expansion.
Sounds interesting. I'd like to be able to see the bosses from before I joined and collect their armors. They are already downloaded to my tablet/phone anyway, since I highly doubt Gree excludes the old bosses you can't summon at the summoning stone (because they were from before you joined) from the download.

Marco_
10-16-2014, 02:04 AM
That would be awesome.
Would love to see some new stages, with new, harder mobs that also yield better experiance for faster leveling up.
Well, if you run the last few storyline locations with the correct armors (probably by now even just boss+ armors would work), you can get a level worth of exp. before your 6th knight dies, which triggers a health refill, which allows you to gain a level of exp. again before your 6th knight dies, repeat, repeat 24/7 if you want for limitless leveling after level 100... (Any of the Kingdom of Darkness levels: just run the 1st screen with an armor not-weak against any of the listed elements, then exit after the screen, reset by clicking another level, Haunted Citadel or Zephyr Plateau: run a few screens with an armor not-weak against any of the listed elements, exit before you get to the boss, reset etc. You are trying to minimize the damage taken from each minion to 1.)

poprocks
10-16-2014, 06:20 AM
I'd like to see content that doesn't require a gems to succeed at, that instead focus on team work to achieve high ranking.

Bukk7k3
10-18-2014, 03:09 AM
I would love to see more high level story zones where the bosses would be a really old epic bosses you need to fight.
for example:
Flamegem Construct (Mono Fire)
Cumulo Nimboss (Mono Air)
Banshee (Mono Spirit)
King Crab (Mono Water)
Mountain Man Gorlog (Mono Earth)
2 material drops guaranteed per boss you defeat.
Those would result in legendary armors being crafted and giving you a slightly better chance at getting an epic through fusion because I know it's a pain in the butt, even I have not been able to get anything out of fusion and have been playing for over a year now.

The free gems could also see an overhaul where you tie it in with the login streak.
Every player who logs in gets 3 - 5 gems every day.
This resets the next day he logs in. And you are already have such a system in place because you give rewards to us when we log in so it's not a big change you would need to make.

I'm from Belgium and if I'm lucky I get 1 or 2 gems a week so I know how frustrating the free gems button can be.
I have seen people get 100 gems a week and not getting any message that there are no more videos to show you, how is that fair??

Rhaegal
10-18-2014, 08:16 AM
1) new map expansion with crafting materials for 4* armors

2) updated in game communication system to allow for private messages

3) an event calendar at least two weeks preferably a month in advance so we aren't constantly surprised by what war is happening when.

4) a guild recruitment center where guilds can easily see available players and players can search for a guild based on more than a 2 line description.

5) a guild history added to player profiles, and a note that says "kicked" or "left guild" so we will know why players left a guild.

6) in game auction system for armors, I.e. I have two specters and only need 1, I can put the armor on the auction block anonymously and players can bid on the armor with gems, as the auction "house" gree gets a cut of the gems, say 25% and the rest go to the player. Gems would still have to be purchased so gree would still make their money. Plus they get a "cut".

7) show guild alliances in game. The game has alliances so why not just acknowledge them...

8) rebalance mono armors. Monos only get 1 element bonus from guild so either double the single element bonus or increase mono armor stats 10% compared to similar dual element armors. This would put them on equal footing and make them more desirable.

Ok, think that's it for now and a lot of this has already been said.

xXxSteelxXx
10-21-2014, 09:03 AM
I'd like an in-game romance feature. Like Defender of the Crown ... rescue the girl, marry her, get bonuses. :p

xXxSteelxXx
10-21-2014, 09:04 AM
I'd like an in-game romance feature. Like Defender of the Crown ... rescue the girl, marry her, get bonuses. :p

Which is like the total opposite of real life :rolleyes:

davidfishstix888
10-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Armor trading, an uber level where u face all bosses, expansion where the dark princes parents continue his work, a gold to gem exchange rate, guild members have the ability to give other members gold

davidfishstix888
10-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Interguild chatting also messaging notifications

420Somewhere
10-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Would be good to see some new world's..I am sure it's been discussed already..also maybe ditch raids

420Somewhere
10-21-2014, 04:49 PM
A voice guild chat or text feature

Stonehenge
10-27-2014, 02:27 PM
I'd like to see an alchemy lab to be able upgrade our shards into better materials. Have it be one square size to take up the other single build square. Once we're up in levels, the shards are useless. I'm thinking 25 stone shards and some gold to make one stone slab. Same thing with the other elements.

Mike WDragon
10-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Love to see more things to do for level 100+

UP Tide
10-28-2014, 05:52 PM
I want the ability to sell my Basic <Element> Armor shards for gold.

I take this back...I want to see 2* armors removed from the Limited Edition Chests. With the amount of new Epic Boss (4* legendaries) as well as the new Epic (5*) armors being released the older versions are becoming outdated way too fast. So the chances at getting outdated armors would be greater.

MisterT
11-01-2014, 02:18 PM
An update for autoscout at Raid. So you can pick number of autoscouts.

Arkator
11-03-2014, 08:03 PM
I haven't read through this thread so i'm probably repeating a few idea's but this is what i came up with so far...

1) Extended story campaign

2) Starmetal elemental bonus added

3) Trading system where players can exchange armors, gems, gold, or accessories like capes, wings and even the limited edition capes that you earn from boss collection events so those that missed them can trade for them if they so wish

4) A chat system in game, where u can send private messages to select players

5) A built in forum that u can access with different sections for trading items, asking questions, recruiting etc... (Ive seen this in other games and it works amazingly, also requires more powerful servers)

6) Capes and accessories having beneficial effects instead of just being cosmetic (giving bonus atk%, health% or maybe even resistances against certain elements? o.O)

7) Brand new fusion exclusive epics that cannot be obtained from raids, guild wars, arena or chests but solely by fusing them

8) Guild champions having a purpose during guild wars like doing bonus damage to a defending guardian or a defending sentinel

9) Ability to use gold for the limited edition chests (doesn't have to be easy) maybe 5mill - 10mill per chest open

Marco_
11-04-2014, 12:06 AM
3) Trading system where players can exchange armors, gems, gold, or accessories like capes, wings and even the limited edition capes that you earn from boss collection events so those that missed them can trade for them if they so wish
Horrible idea. Would just lead to more smurf/alt accounts to funnel things into a main account and financial benefits to stealing/hacking accounts, since you'd be able to move the contents to another account.

PS: did they just un-sticky half the sticky posts?

MisterT
11-04-2014, 06:04 PM
4) A chat system in game, where u can send private messages to select players

The in-game chat now is over sensitive so Line works a lot better. In-game you can't use a simple word like screw. As in i did remove a screw from a tire.

Arkator
11-04-2014, 11:52 PM
The in-game chat now is over sensitive so Line works a lot better. In-game you can't use a simple word like screw. As in i did remove a screw from a tire.

I'm not talking about if your trying to message ppl in your own guild, what if you want to message someone and they don't have line or you don't know their line?

Horrible idea. Would just lead to more smurf/alt accounts to funnel things into a main account and financial benefits to stealing/hacking accounts, since you'd be able to move the contents to another account.

PS: did they just un-sticky half the sticky posts?

Some sort of trading system would still be nice even if it's only with ppl within your own guild or something

Billy Copeland
11-09-2014, 04:41 PM
It would be good to see some more guild interaction. Like see who is online. Also trading would be great. Or the ability to sell junk equipment

strangespinner
11-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Higher level zones for sure, i go all the way threw the very last zone and they cant even kill my first character lol

Smiley80
11-13-2014, 01:37 PM
A new issue is arising in my guild. We have 300 million gold and counting. Since we are capped in elemental bonuses and don't believe in Guardians, the only time we spend gold is during Raids.

Guild should be able to buy other things such as;
Guild vanity capes
Extra slots for more guild members
More HC positions (I like this one a lot)
energy for wars
energy for epic boss
energy for arena
additional friends
using more friend for fighting by your side
Making your potions more effective
Create a guild building for your castle and upgrades, aesthetics based on guild performance.
anything that could benefit the guild

Just some of my thoughts

Neil Johannsen
11-13-2014, 08:59 PM
What about being able to trade up on your chest keys. Say 25 silver gets you 1 gold, and so on. It's nice to see gems in the silver chest but after about level 20 silver keys were pretty worthless.

MisterT
11-15-2014, 12:39 PM
The option to remove "Radaghast" from friend list. Once you lvl up a bit, it becomes useless

Sent
11-15-2014, 05:42 PM
What about being able to trade up on your chest keys. Say 25 silver gets you 1 gold, and so on. It's nice to see gems in the silver chest but after about level 20 silver keys were pretty worthless.

Someone suggested being able to win higher keys from chests. E.g. enchanted keys from silver chests, dark prince keys from gold chests, etc. Could be like a 1% chance to win them.

Rhaegal
11-16-2014, 08:42 AM
This is small but I'd like to see an "attacks used" counter for epic raid boss wars so we would know how many attacks have been used by each guild member.

Rookeye
11-16-2014, 08:51 PM
This is small but I'd like to see an "attacks used" counter for epic raid boss wars so we would know how many attacks have been used by each guild member.

This would be lovely!

Royil
12-01-2014, 01:36 AM
6 star armors!

Jason Pease
12-01-2014, 05:23 AM
I wish combining two epics had a way greater chance of yielding an epic...
I believe it's the same as combining two legendaries

Jason Pease
12-01-2014, 05:37 AM
They redid the PvP prizes which is great...
Now they need to redo the EB damage prizes...<500=$80,000 and 3 fusion stones...c'mon now.

iCopyPaste
12-02-2014, 12:13 AM
An option to "download" the content update on later time/date?

Sent
12-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Two suggestions:

1. Can health bars show the amount of health they have left? E.g. starts with 7000/7000 and moves down. I think this would really help on heroic mode and probably elsewhere.

2. I think some types of daily challenges would be nice. I think someone suggested something like this with quests before.
There could be 10 challenges or so. For completing one, you get a small reward (like 2,000 gold or a gem or something) , and if you complete all 10 you get a big reward (e.g. a 3* or really old 4*)
First five challenges could be easy. For example:
-Beat x area on honor mode three times.
-Collect x materials from some stage.
-etc

Last five could be harder, for example:
-Collect 22 Evil Jewels
-Fight in the arena 25 times
-etc

Could make it so not everyone gets the same challenges and to have challenges scale to level.
Just something for people to do if they want (mostly for fusion fodder).

Jason Pease
12-02-2014, 04:47 AM
With almost everyone being able to fuse some Pretty Nice epics, I wish GREE would up the % of receiving + epics from chests.
Out of the hundred epics I've received from the thousands of chests I've opened, I've gotten 4 epic+.

Deion140
12-02-2014, 05:10 AM
I think there should be a new 6 star armor and call them colossal armors

Elevate Gaming
12-02-2014, 05:16 AM
i want an option to fuse starcrystal away, i think it is a great idea to get the epic you wang like
Starcrystal+shaman= all mono fire legendarys and epics
I hope this idea comes in the game

Greetings. Mike aka elevategaming

Elevate Gaming
12-02-2014, 05:18 AM
I think there should be a new 6 star armor and call them colossal armors

That will make the game too overpowered
Then they are like on level 99 3500 attack and defense

LightFS
12-02-2014, 09:33 AM
well since that you are giving us that opertunity I would like that there actually is people who actually read our tickets we are sending in really investigate the problems and fix them.
New contend there would be great to have is
That the GC rank actually getting more important then it is
That you actually can get videos again so we can actually get videos again since you don't answer on it or fix that problem. We need more areas to explore and the castle expanded so we can have more buildings in it. You'll need to listen more to our tickets instead of actually just giving us the same answer over and over and help more on the issues we are having

Shanesha L Parker
12-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I say all and everything! I love the quest! And new armours!!

AzMaster
12-02-2014, 12:23 PM
For new content of KnD GREE should release new capes without animations that can buy with gold or finally make event boss capes such as the bat cape available to be purchased cuz a lot
Of people such as myself would love to buy many old capes we couldn't get. It really is unfair espicslly because not all people had the time or right level to achieve the cape an should after so long be able to be bought!

The-wanderer
12-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Increase land size
cape wearing increase armor attack/defense by 5%
Add more areas, possibly have dark king with the 'minions' being all bosses from the previous areas.
Dark king 2000/2000 5000hp, all element armor.
Dark queen 1800/1500 3000hp, spirit/water armor.
Dark princess 1500/1200 1500hp, fire/air armor
Have the ability to boost armor by using gems.
Use armor shards to upgrade armor, +2 if match element, +1 if mismatch element
Sell armor shards for 5 gold each. Maximum 100 can be sold per day.

percyt15c
12-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Me and several others would like to see a change in game level rewards. I'm over level 600 and the rewards have never changed. Most people's activity drops after level 100, because there is no real incentive to keep playing for levels. I bet if the rewards matched the effort, you would see player activity go up.

Chris Nyberg
12-03-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm heading towards level 500 myself and world like to have an inventive for each 100 level reached. A cape, a legendary it epic armor. Something to take care if those taking care of gree for do long. I've been playing for a couple years and we have 3 other accounts as well in my household.

Chris Nyberg
12-03-2014, 03:32 PM
I'm heading towards level 500 myself and would like to have an inventive for each 100 level reached. A cape, a legendary or epic armor. Something to take care if those taking care of gree for so long. I've been playing for a couple years and we have 3 other accounts as well in my household. I like the way the game is headed and is becoming more fun again. Thanks.

zelfgal
12-04-2014, 03:51 AM
i would really like a mode that you can gift or buy or trade epic armors with other players!!it would be awesome to help and be helped, and will keep many players in the game who find it difficult obtaining a strong epic armor!!!:cool::cool:

Gabrio
12-04-2014, 05:01 AM
What I would like to have from GREE is a reply at the request that we send to them.
And a full explanation to the questions that are addressed. STOP with that "auto-reply" system.
We are people... (...who pay you a salary...)
It's frustrating to send a request and notice after two days that has been set as "solved", without having received an answer, an explanation or warning.

So what I would like that you improve is the "PLAYER SUPPORT CENTER"!

Thanks

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 08:48 AM
I've been opening the epic chests for a while now, I'm up to 135 chests opened with varying levels of 10x, 8x, 6x chance of epics. I haven't received even one. While I know this is chance based, it is dumb having spent that many gems on chests and not receiving even one? Come on current system is broken.
How about a player specific progressive odds increase. Each opening increases your chance by another 1%. Then resets odds after being rewarded an epic.
100 tries at 35 gems per chest ( 3500 gems) is still a win for gree.
Its gotten to the point of not worth opening chest, and opening chests is kinda one of the more exciting things in the game. Grinding chests would be a fun thing, knowing eventually you will in fact get one sooner or later.

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 10:01 AM
The current game board has gotten stale.
I have 12 maxed training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths. After your guild hits its Max elemental bonuses, gold is used very rarely. How about giving us some new buildings that do something other than produce gold.
Maybe an archelogist that unearths gems, keys or fusion boosts.
Or a building that's a traders post. Swaps gold for gems.
Just something other than gold. Once you have over 20 million and gold its kinda a waste of space.

Nfmredneck797
12-04-2014, 10:11 AM
I would js like a way to possibly trade armors or gift them to other friend an I know a lot of ppl that would also like this as well

Marco_
12-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I would js like a way to possibly trade armors or gift them to other friend an I know a lot of ppl that would also like this as well
- everybody creates 10+ alts to funnel stuff to their main account
- people stealing accounts can then instead of use or vandalize the account also funnel away the contents to other accounts

Trade/gifting just doesn't work well in games where it's possible/inexpensive to have more than 1 account per person.

Always first think "how could one abuse this?" before suggesting new features.

St. Olga
12-04-2014, 03:10 PM
I would like to see epics and legendaries that started granting certain abilities instead of it just turning into a constant arms race of the highest powered armor. Something like being able to strike 1st 50% of the time, or giving you an extra 5% life or taking less damage from a type you would normally take more damage from.

duby1622
12-04-2014, 04:59 PM
First off, I would like to say thank you to gree for the recent updates. Heroic mode, weekday blitzs, and 2 day war/raids have been great, and if the rumors of rings/amulets are true, that is a lot of depth added in a short period of time.

I agree with others that changes need to be made with both 2 star and epic fusions, chance for epics in chests, declaring during wars need to come from HC or higher, more options than just gaurdians for guilds to buy after bonuses are maxed (maybe chests that gift to members like the current gem buying does), and better rewards for leveling up after lv100.

One thing i haven't seen mentioned would be an update to enhancements. I would like to see bonuses for enchantments that exactly match the armor being enhanced. That goes for monos and dual elements. Also, I would like to see an enchantment bonus for using a + versions of the armor. This would encourage more crafting over waiting for rewards, and make the new craftable 2 stars worth the cost of crafting over fusing.

Royil
12-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Wars like fusion wars but as rewards only gold! Would be a nice add!

James Fristik IV
12-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

Mos20
12-05-2014, 12:39 AM
How about some better incentives for logging on every day long term e,g, after 50 days in a row 50 gems, instead of the same 5-10 day cycle. Also better rewards for leveling at high levels like 200, 300, etc

James Fristik IV
12-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Another idea, a 1 day event or weekend event that is Guild affiliated but anyone in the guild can do individually.

Guild Alliance Battle Zone

Using only your main knight, pick two Guild members and go into an Arena type match versus other Guilds who do the same thing with their guild members. The option would allow for individual milestones, but also collectively as a guild be able to reach for a points win over 2-3 days. Payouts would be similar to the Raids currently, however individual armors would be used instead of Fusion Armors, or Crafting Materials instead of Fusion Armors.

Breakdown:

Your Knight + 2 Guild Members main Knight(s)
Battle other Guild teams for milestone points, small prize payouts, and/or items.
Guild collective bonus for rank after a 2-3 day event.

AzMaster
12-05-2014, 02:54 PM
I think due to limited player customization it would be nice to buy more capes rather then earn them with animations such as old event capes. Cape spectacular can't be labeled "new" forever. An the price is rather not worth the purchase either as 650 for 1 cape..come on now might as well give a free epic. So comeone some
New capes would be cools happy with everything but umya. ✌️

AzMaster
12-06-2014, 07:24 PM
I think a poll to decide to extend time or leave it to normal should be implemented to help players achieve events like the kerstmans right now cuz many players need time to get it done an run short an not get it done on time an loose out on the epic.

zbro
12-07-2014, 12:01 AM
I would like to see
1. In game chat system between guilds while war is going on (not a global chat)
2. More capes to buy in game for gems or gold
3. Limited time quest
4. Make guild champion have a meaning during war like guild sentinel is the guardian for the guild

NO trading armors in the game

Marco_
12-07-2014, 01:23 AM
I think a poll to decide to extend time or leave it to normal should be implemented to help players achieve events like the kerstmans right now cuz many players need time to get it done an run short an not get it done on time an loose out on the epic.
Gree obviously set those times so those at risk of missing out spend gems on speeding up the crafting or summoning the last boss a few time at the summoning stone, so "working as intended".

torax
12-07-2014, 04:08 AM
1) Instead of having just melee knights add some variety with mages and rangers!! they would have same stats and all as melee but would have different emotes and just add some more variety to the game or if u wanted to u could make a wheel like you have done with the elements so that mage beats melee, melee beats range and range beats magic this would make the game more strategic and make it so legendary s could still beat those best players with the best epics

2)You make a new guild war, called the war of the gods, Where guilds are separated into the elements they chose when creating the guild and they fight for that elements god in a guild war, the guilds will be separated into 5 different leader boards (5 elements) and the five different leader boards will compete against each other for a unique item of the gods, so everyone in the spirit element leader board will be working with each other to beat the fire leader board but while working together they will also be working against each other to try and get to the top of the spirit leader board and win for example a mono spirit 6 star armor mono (so not overpowered) with the same stats as a 2 element-ed epic Armour ( 5 star )
I think this idea would be good as it would allow for different guilds to win and epic Armour and be top of the leader board instead of the same guild winning it each and every time

synx1114
12-07-2014, 09:23 AM
I would like to hear a better explanation of the rings and amuletz

synx1114
12-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Also maybe like to see a jewel smith building if they are going to be around

MisterT
12-07-2014, 09:58 AM
I would like to hear a better explanation of the rings and amuletz

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102599-Patch-Notes!-1-15-0!

Dochreidte
12-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Imagine a mode where you could just fight the minions from a certain stage endlessly until your knights die.... it would make farming so much better and for people that are busy they wouldnt have to come back and start again each round

Sent
12-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Imagine a mode where you could just fight the minions from a certain stage endlessly until your knights die.... it would make farming so much better and for people that are busy they wouldnt have to come back and start again each round

Would be nice but a bit OP now that rings/amulets are released. I guess you would only get like three of each from one knight anyways. Eh.
No support for now unless convinced otherwise.

Marco_
12-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Isn't Heroic Mode good enough for you? Kills of 1 1/2 or more knights per 6 screens, so dead in 4 runs or less unless you levelup.
The only sensible "farming" to do is for rings, amulets and 4* materials anyway. (or levels if below 100 and 170)
If you don't have time to farm, there's this game feature called "chests", which from what I've read will also include rings and amulets later this month. (like nearly every freemium game, the game lets you substitute money for time if you're less willing to spend the latter...)

A button that skips to end of screen and auto-collects would probably accomplish your time save goal better.

Jun-fan
12-08-2014, 11:37 AM
2)You make a new guild war, called the war of the gods, Where guilds are separated into the elements they chose when creating the guild and they fight for that elements god in a guild war, the guilds will be separated into 5 different leader boards (5 elements) and the five different leader boards will compete against each other for a unique item of the gods, so everyone in the spirit element leader board will be working with each other to beat the fire leader board but while working together they will also be working against each other to try and get to the top of the spirit leader board and win for example a mono spirit 6 star armor mono (so not overpowered) with the same stats as a 2 element-ed epic Armour ( 5 star )
I think this idea would be good as it would allow for different guilds to win and epic Armour and be top of the leader board instead of the same guild winning it each and every time

I love this idea! There's really no point in guilds choosing an element, so why not make it mean something by making guilds with similar elements fight? Not sure about the mono epics or 6 star armors as a prize, although that would be a good approach if we were to follow the theme of the event.

Head-Hunter Arc
12-08-2014, 04:00 PM
1.) PvP - Knights have a trivial amount of HP. Excluding the heavy gemmers that get +epics from events, us normal people go into a battle and perform a fight where everybody's knights get killed in 2-3 hits (usually 2 if the armors are equal rarity). This has lead to a lot of frustration b/c a single miss from your team or crit from theirs can turn a win into a loss, even against teams with lesser armors.

-The solution: Increase HP with levels past 100 to make grinding up more worth it and/or add HP boosts to the new rings and amulets (if that isn't already in the works)

2.) Entertainment - One attack graphic for each element...wow so much thought went into that...seeing the same effects from every armor every time means that there might as well not even be a regular speed b/c there is no reason to actually watch a battle unless you want to die from boredom.

-The solution: Add unique effects when using the special attack for Epic Armors, and possibly legendaries as well, that coincide with their name/element (Example: Dragonborn Aegis could send fire in the shape of a dragon's head to hit the enemy team.) Also, something extra like glowing trim could be added to +Armors to distinguish them from standard armors and make them look better.

I also like the idea of being able to gift extra armors. Its a good way to help people who initially join to stay interested and to help get an element of armor you are lacking in.

torax
12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
I think that loyalty gifts would be really good for veteran players or players who love the game and play it regularly everyday , basically you would be rewarded for the amount of time you play on the game based on hours played, epic bosses defeated and arena wins/loses you would gain loyalty points which you could save up for a good prize like chest keys or just buy particular armors from legendary - 1 star. In my opinion you should also add good rewards for when completing an achievement, and add more complex achievements, because all i have left is basically black medal- bronze which i am probably never going to accomplish

Marco_
12-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Just got the grey video gems button for the first time ever. How about adding something like a videos countdown and/or timer until unlock again? If it works for boss/arena/war energy, why not for videos?

Adisty
12-10-2014, 05:40 AM
Just got the grey video gems button for the first time ever.

Me too. What gives?

*Update: Got it back last night (Dec. 11th)

Wasn't using VPN or anything else, just tapping the video button 'til they stopped giving me videos*

Skrapz
12-10-2014, 11:57 AM
How about making a defined limit, i play monster legends and they recently added gem videos, they give you 4 videos every 24 hours

Head-Hunter Arc
12-10-2014, 02:52 PM
How about making a defined limit, i play monster legends and they recently added gem videos, they give you 4 videos every 24 hours

a counter would be nice but I hope they don't limit us to 4 per day.....why would you even put that in their heads....

Skrapz
12-10-2014, 07:39 PM
a counter would be nice but I hope they don't limit us to 4 per day.....why would you even put that in their heads....

A lot are getting 0 a day right now and i wasn't suggesting putting a limit of 4, i was saying they should give us a defined limit per 24 hours whether that be 20 or 100 not for us to decide

TrippyFace
12-11-2014, 01:01 PM
So my video offers button has dissepeard and I don't know why. Did I do it to many times or something? Would like an answer... Best of regards, TrippyFace

legalious
12-11-2014, 01:25 PM
So my video offers button has dissepeard and I don't know why. Did I do it to many times or something? Would like an answer... Best of regards, TrippyFace

If you are using a VPN program like TunnelBear, the button would be removed for an undisclosed amount of time.

TJoab
12-11-2014, 03:29 PM
I was wondering if a trading system would ever become a reality in Knights. Its something myself and lots of others have been dreaming about! I know this may have its flaws but i think it is a really good idea! You could have like a transfer market where other players could list their armors up for "sale", for x amount of gems (up to the seller), and then a buyer would buy that armor from that player for the number of gems they put it up for. And to make it better for you guys, you could add like a tax like 10-20% of what the price is you(gree) gets. And there HAS TO BE A COOLDOWN TIME or else this is over powered!, lets say you can use this "trading outpost" ever couple of weeks or every month! i think its an awesome idea, that would make the game more interesing and help out the lower level players that cant do well in guild wars. Let me know what you guys think:)

SylusBlack
12-11-2014, 05:29 PM
I was wondering if a trading system would ever become a reality in Knights. Its something myself and lots of others have been dreaming about! I know this may have its flaws but i think it is a really good idea! You could have like a transfer market where other players could list their armors up for "sale", for x amount of gems (up to the seller), and then a buyer would buy that armor from that player for the number of gems they put it up for. And to make it better for you guys, you could add like a tax like 10-20% of what the price is you(gree) gets. And there HAS TO BE A COOLDOWN TIME or else this is over powered!, lets say you can use this "trading outpost" ever couple of weeks or every month! i think its an awesome idea, that would make the game more interesing and help out the lower level players that cant do well in guild wars. Let me know what you guys think:)

I don't think this'd ever happen. As it stands it could possibly break apart the economy of the game.

What if players were to find an exploit in-game and then abuse it? Did you ever play diablo 2? There were tons of issues with players duping items and trading away glitched things for players valuables.

I mean, I'm not against this feature. I'm just saying it's a very risky feature for them to add.

Mitchb101
12-11-2014, 07:12 PM
We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hit-me.gif

Please add in a simple function:
Are you sure you want to declare the battle? Yes. No.

So many people "accidentally declaring guild wars" its frustrating when you are managing a guild.

Mitchb101
12-11-2014, 07:13 PM
If you are using a VPN program like TunnelBear, the button would be removed for an undisclosed amount of time.

Thats great to know. Thanks

I'll have to relay some of that information to my guild.

Mitchb101
12-11-2014, 07:17 PM

In theory it sounds like a great idea.
However what you will find is, everyone will end up with the same armours... it will make everyone equal and it will be boring. I have played for 2 years or so, and never once had a fire epic... had like 6-9 epics of every other element, but no fire.

last week i fused my first fire epic blazeborne,

I nearly kept it as a momento.. then thought how pathetic it is...

I fused it straight away with mono wind, and got a triskillian...

I am very happy, and it made me feel a sense of accomplishment. Working hard and earning your armours makes this game way more enjoyable. having a different mix up of elements epics make you unique.

Alex Jerome Nesbitt
12-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Well I just had an idea. For possibly conning up with epic bosses to go along with the animals of the zodiac. I think that would be awesome but. Just an idea from a gamer.

TJoab
12-12-2014, 03:49 AM
In theory it sounds like a great idea.
However what you will find is, everyone will end up with the same armours... it will make everyone equal and it will be boring. I have played for 2 years or so, and never once had a fire epic... had like 6-9 epics of every other element, but no fire.

last week i fused my first fire epic blazeborne,

I nearly kept it as a momento.. then thought how pathetic it is...

I fused it straight away with mono wind, and got a triskillian...

I am very happy, and it made me feel a sense of accomplishment. Working hard and earning your armours makes this game way more enjoyable. having a different mix up of elements epics make you unique.
Nice analysis and you are very right! I remember when I fused my first epic!

Sir Dork
12-14-2014, 01:31 PM
As a guild master I would like to see a way to see the last activty date of a guild member. That way I know has not logged on for how long so I can make a more informed decision to kick them or not.

Sir Dork
The Death Knights

KrazyAce
12-14-2014, 08:30 PM
We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hit-me.gif

I have been playing the game for about a year now, and I see 1 guild win every single raid, war, EB Damage, and PVP. 99% of the time(on Android). I will not quit the game but what really pushed me over the edge is I saw a person's name in that specific guild named gree employee. I doubt that person is, but that is just a slap in the face. I have spent my hard earned money on this game as well as many, many others. but it seems like they are either handed a ton of gems per event or they are millionaire's. I am not expecting a response to this because that is just what you people are about ( smoke and mirrors) I have personally cut back on what I spend on this game because it is a war that can never be won, the only time they bow out of something is when crappy armor is offered and they already have that from months ago. I am not complaining, but the fairness factor of this game is very lopsided. I like this game alot, but it is just not worth putting in effort any more to fight a losing battle.

This has been on my chest for months now from the pattern I have seen and wanted to get it off. The thing I would suggest is making the game more fair by having a millionaires tier that doesn't affect the rest of the hard working players, give them their own glorious rewards.

Again not expecting anything to change.

Thanks,

KA

Sent
12-15-2014, 12:46 AM
I have been playing the game for about a year now, and I see 1 guild win every single raid, war, EB Damage, and PVP. 99% of the time(on Android). I will not quit the game but what really pushed me over the edge is I saw a person's name in that specific guild named gree employee. I doubt that person is, but that is just a slap in the face. I have spent my hard earned money on this game as well as many, many others. but it seems like they are either handed a ton of gems per event or they are millionaire's. I am not expecting a response to this because that is just what you people are about ( smoke and mirrors) I have personally cut back on what I spend on this game because it is a war that can never be won, the only time they bow out of something is when crappy armor is offered and they already have that from months ago. I am not complaining, but the fairness factor of this game is very lopsided. I like this game alot, but it is just not worth putting in effort any more to fight a losing battle.

This has been on my chest for months now from the pattern I have seen and wanted to get it off. The thing I would suggest is making the game more fair by having a millionaires tier that doesn't affect the rest of the hard working players, give them their own glorious rewards.

Again not expecting anything to change.

Thanks,

KA

It's not always the same forty people fighting in DK. There's maybe ten to twenty regulars and the other twenty come in when they can. The regulars aren't really regulars. Being rank 1 in a raid (with no one else trying for rank 1) probably costs 2k-3k gems minimum. A lot of people will do more (like the guy who did 100m and a lot of others with 75m+) but it's never the same person in rank 1.
Going rank 1 in a guild war is maybe 4k-5k gems average.

For sake of argument, let's just say every war is 5k gems. That's $250 if you're lucky, or about $600 if you're unlucky. It's not rare for someone to make $100k+, and I'm sure some of these people do, or they make $50k+ and feel like spending $300 for a weekend of "fun.' People can afford to spend the cash, and some people save for a month or two to go #1 on an armor they really need/want.

Just because the same guild gets #1 a lot, doesn't mean the same people are going every week, or that they're cheating or employees. When you get #1 enough times, you're obviously going to be known and get more people trying to get into your guild for a semi-guaranteed #1 spot. It's silly that so many people complain that gree employees are in DK/RR, or that these guilds cheat.

KrazyAce
12-15-2014, 06:48 AM
It's not always the same forty people fighting in DK. There's maybe ten to twenty regulars and the other twenty come in when they can. The regulars aren't really regulars. Being rank 1 in a raid (with no one else trying for rank 1) probably costs 2k-3k gems minimum. A lot of people will do more (like the guy who did 100m and a lot of others with 75m+) but it's never the same person in rank 1.
Going rank 1 in a guild war is maybe 4k-5k gems average.

For sake of argument, let's just say every war is 5k gems. That's $250 if you're lucky, or about $600 if you're unlucky. It's not rare for someone to make $100k+, and I'm sure some of these people do, or they make $50k+ and feel like spending $300 for a weekend of "fun.' People can afford to spend the cash, and some people save for a month or two to go #1 on an armor they really need/want.

Just because the same guild gets #1 a lot, doesn't mean the same people are going every week, or that they're cheating or employees. When you get #1 enough times, you're obviously going to be known and get more people trying to get into your guild for a semi-guaranteed #1 spot. It's silly that so many people complain that gree employees are in DK/RR, or that these guilds cheat.

The point of a guild is to work with regular people through thick and thin. Not just pull in people that have saved, bought, or whatever their gems. I never once said a person or guilds name. So basically what you have stated above is: There really is no point to building a guild in this game we should just have a few random guilds and join them when we have 2-5k in gems. Imop if this is how people do things then everyone in the game should automatically get GM stats and guild bonuses while not in a guild. Personally I think that is just wrong because it takes away from the game. Maybe gree can change it from guild to alliances because that is exactly what that is. And in my eyes that is cheating. Because that is way off from the meaning of a guild. Or maybe gree can give more of a bonus for longevity in a guild. That would deter the way people win like stated above.

Thanks again for listening.

KA

Rookeye
12-15-2014, 07:05 AM
I dunno...why does a Guild ONLY have to work one way? You have your family guilds and you have your merc guilds. Both have pros and cons. The family guilds have a warmer atmosphere, where everyone sticks together, sure, but they also have absenteeism from peeps dealing with RL, etc. The merc guilds fill up and go hard for the big prizes, but also have to work harder at vetting the players they accept before each run.

I don't think one way is superior, merely different. Find the one you are comfortable with, and grow/thrive there. But it's envy talking to gripe about the others' success...

KrazyAce
12-15-2014, 07:38 AM
I dunno...why does a Guild ONLY have to work one way? You have your family guilds and you have your merc guilds. Both have pros and cons. The family guilds have a warmer atmosphere, where everyone sticks together, sure, but they also have absenteeism from peeps dealing with RL, etc. The merc guilds fill up and go hard for the big prizes, but also have to work harder at vetting the players they accept before each run.

I don't think one way is superior, merely different. Find the one you are comfortable with, and grow/thrive there. But it's envy talking to gripe about the others' success...

I get it, I've been on top a couple times, my previous statements does not call out anyone and has nothing to do with envy. It's not a personal attack on anyone person or guild. It's strictly a personal observation. I will always encourage success. In the case of RL issues it happens to us all, so to combat that add a barricks area to the guild page. Again there really aren't guilds, I would lean more towards alliances. I don't think gree really intended the guilds to be mercs. But then again I could be wrong, it happens a lot :-).

Thanks again,

KA

Mitchb101
12-15-2014, 08:19 AM

Great post, seriously. I hope gree looks at this one. Unlike alot of other ideas that are just not feasible.
Great stuff Michael.

Mike Stew
12-15-2014, 12:23 PM
One thing I would really like to see is a 6th element added to the wheel, like, lightning between air and water. It would really change thinges up, open up tons more armor possibilities, add more difficulty with type match ups, and reinvigorate a lot of people. That's really all I want to see

Thank you

Jason Pease
12-15-2014, 03:13 PM
U don't have to be a millionaire... members of "that" guild spend $160 per raid or guild war.

KnD_Warrior
12-15-2014, 06:36 PM
a better arena matchup system and guild war matchups some type of level brackets in arena ive been level 20 matched up with people 2x my health

KnD_Warrior
12-15-2014, 07:42 PM
And maybe more raid reward tiers no point in stopping at only 13 mil maybe up to 25 mil

Head-Hunter Arc
12-16-2014, 12:44 AM
U don't have to be a millionaire... members of "that" guild spend $160 per raid or guild war.

You realize that with all the 1/2 day events, if you guesstimate 2 per week, that's $1000+ a month on a phone app game, assuming they use them only in clan vs clan events and not also on solo rewards like arena and epic bosses.

There is no denying that a huge rift exists between spenders and non-spenders. Things like craftable epics are helping but I think the fuse rate should be boosted a little. I probably go through 40-50 sets of legendaries to get 1 epic. I have only fused 3 since I started KnD 6 months ago.

Sent
12-16-2014, 02:50 AM
You realize that with all the 1/2 day events, if you guesstimate 2 per week, that's $1000+ a month on a phone app game, assuming they use them only in clan vs clan events and not also on solo rewards like arena and epic bosses.

There is no denying that a huge rift exists between spenders and non-spenders. Things like craftable epics are helping but I think the fuse rate should be boosted a little. I probably go through 40-50 sets of legendaries to get 1 epic. I have only fused 3 since I started KnD 6 months ago.

Er, people don't spend $160 on a silly fusion blitz (unless they really want to, but I doubt anyone really spends over 500 gems).
$160 per weekend = $640/month = $7,680/year. It's not even that much if you have a decent job, not to mention you won't be running top 10 every weekend.

Lord P
12-16-2014, 06:40 AM
Now that we've had time to familiarize ourselves with the new jewels, one thing I hope will be considered is a jewel lock feature....... so that once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor when you switch the armor from friend to main and back to friend.

Adisty
12-16-2014, 12:05 PM
once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor

That would be nice. And, when you try to fuse rings and amulets, it removes those equipped from the fusion choices, instead of the current getting a message saying "This is already equipped on *" AFTER you select it.

XBDMRRFPN
12-16-2014, 03:01 PM
I don't know if it is th right thread but I would suggest to:
1) give the possibility to the users to trade armors and items
2) give the possibility to smelt shards (and that you can always see them even if all your armorsmiths are busy)

sunnyred
12-16-2014, 04:58 PM
I have a great idea for knights and dragons. I think it will get player more interested and more new players. it also will help with expanding the kingdom as well. yall are doing a great job with epics but the elements are getting bored and just keep recycling how about spice it up with five new elements in there own category. can start out as single element epics then start having them as duals. The five elements I have in mind are Dark, light, ice, poison, lighting not in that order.*

the tree will look like this
Dark beats light
Light beats ice
ice beats posion
posion beats lighting
lighting beats dark

I think this will expand the game in a big way and add more to the game as well as more fun with new elements. please reply will like to know what you think.

VR Valiant
12-16-2014, 05:43 PM

Firstly thanks Clementine for allowing me to finally be able to comment! :D very pleased. The most obvious is to expand the map with new levels. Heroic mode does make it more playable which the community is clearly grateful for but for more advanced players who have played over many years! me being one! would love to see an expansion of zones. The ability to message a player in game. :D

Bulls On Parade sandman
12-16-2014, 07:09 PM
This may come and nip me in the butt, but I think that in the boss raids there should be a special attack. Same as the new power attack. Where you sacrifice all 4 energy for a power attack and to hit harder. It may be beneficial to GREE because, it may cost more gems for points. And gems =$$$

I also feel like a unique thing to put into the game would be addition to the new Heroic Mode. I think it would be cool if there was another addition to the dark princes areas. This would unlock say 1 more area. That means if you get through all 16. And get the +. And the last one gives a shard. Or peice of a shard. Where you can collect only 1 of these shards each month. For 4 months. And after those 4 months you can craft a strong + armor in addition to the heroic armors. Just a thought.

Bulls On Parade sandman
12-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Now that we've had time to familiarize ourselves with the new jewels, one thing I hope will be considered is a jewel lock feature....... so that once you set up jewels on a particular piece of armor, enabling the lock feature will make sure the jewels will stay with that piece of armor when you switch the armor from friend to main and back to friend..

I actually thought of this myself, with wars and epic bosses and jump in around constantly. The rings are always being disorganized. I think the amulet and ring lock is a good idea. But for your main knight here should be say 5 slots basically where you have a set up. For instance:
If I had a DBA which is spirit/fire slot 1
Slot 1 would lock to:
DBA
Spirit/fire ring of choice
Spirit/fire amulet of choice

Slot 2 is peacock so
Slot 2 would be locked to:
Peacock
Wind/water ring of choice
Wind/water amulet of choice

I think that makes sense any questions let me know. But honestly this should be addressed either way

mattfrye30013
12-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Some of my ideas for new features to the game.

1. Make every armor in the game craftable
2. Allow rings and amulets of different tiers to be combined
3. Allow us to combine common armor shards to create shards for higher level armor
4. Allow crafting of rings and amulets
5. More map area and castle area for buildings
6. New building: Gem Mine - produces x number of gems per hour or day. Just as our current buildings do with gold

Eskimo Brother
12-17-2014, 09:18 AM
It's no secret that there are pacts made in game between guilds. Why not expand the wars and raids to include groups of guilds in an alliance to fight for top prizes?

I suggest an alliance be consist of 4-8 guilds and then combine all their collective guild scores as 1.

It allows a larger number of players to reap top prizes. Instead of 400 players , it'll be 3,200 in the top 10! 4,800 players competing for #11-#25 than 600.

This added gameplay will enhance some strategies. It'll broaden the playerbase to feel like they're a part of something more within than the game. More available positions create more competition.

Huma772
12-17-2014, 02:19 PM
I think a trading system in the guilds would be cool, maybe gems for armors. It could even be something that has to be upgraded to where you can only trade common and uncommon armor and as you upgrade you work up to epic armor. You could even include the new amulets into the trading as well.

James Howlett
12-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I heard a rumour that would suck if it was true. Heard items were beiing addedto alter the accuracy rating of hits. I bleieve missing is stupid and very unrealistic. A knught in a duel situation would block with the shield thats on many of the armors in game over a complete miss. I suggest removing missing from the game entirely and add half damage in its place to suggest a block. If you really want to be creative. Add a benefit tomthe armors that have 2 weapons like northerners battlegear like 200% damage on a power attack as blocking cant occur as effectively.
Missing is incredibly frustrating and it always seems to happen right after you paid for energy with gems . Thanks.
Ps tried to participate in the design an epic boss contest but apparently i cant send a picture with an i pad which is weird

James Howlett
12-17-2014, 03:21 PM

I actually thought of this myself, with wars and epic bosses and jump in around constantly. The rings are always being disorganized. I think the amulet and ring lock is a good idea. But for your main knight here should be say 5 slots basically where you have a set up. For instance:
If I had a DBA which is spirit/fire slot 1
Slot 1 would lock to:
DBA
Spirit/fire ring of choice
Spirit/fire amulet of choice

Slot 2 is peacock so
Slot 2 would be locked to:
Peacock
Wind/water ring of choice
Wind/water amulet of choice

I think that makes sense any questions let me know. But honestly this should be addressed either way
Or you could just put a spirit ring and amulet on your spirit knight and just leave it their. Instead on complaining that you put a wind ring on your spirit knight and then switched to a bone saw and its magically gone. Wouldnt of happened if there was a spirit ring there

James Howlett
12-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Er, people don't spend $160 on a silly fusion blitz (unless they really want to, but I doubt anyone really spends over 500 gems).
$160 per weekend = $640/month = $7,680/year. It's not even that much if you have a decent job, not to mention you won't be running top 10 every weekend.

You dont have to participate in every event .

Head-Hunter Arc
12-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Or you could just put a spirit ring and amulet on your spirit knight and just leave it their. Instead on complaining that you put a wind ring on your spirit knight and then switched to a bone saw and its magically gone. Wouldnt of happened if there was a spirit ring there

And what happens when you need to move an armor from one of your knights to your commander? That's right. Yiu have to re-equip everything and again when you swap back.

Improvement suggestions:

1.) Please, for the love of god, add a notification for guild war being declared. I'm so tired of checking the game to find out that I missed a guild war by a matter of minutes.

2.)Please also add a confirmation request when fusing epic boss collection armors so they don't get accidentally used (yes I messed up and fused one by accident preventing me from reaching the 2nd tier reward). Better yet, make it where you don't have to keep them all. What's the point of keeping them in your inventory anyways?*****Found out today that this feature was added. Too bad it wasn't in time to keep me from missing out on 5 keys and an epic armor

Cuffy Meigs
12-19-2014, 07:12 AM
How about removing the Subaru legacy, and the ESPN ads in the free gem videos. Neither pays and is frustrating to see over and over and receive no rewards.

DragonIce
12-20-2014, 06:53 PM
It's player appreciation month so I hope you take this into consideration,

Yes we have quests, but they don't reward high enough to players that deserve more, and once you complete all the quests, you are left with 3 new quests for the arena every week (no fun). I propose we have something added into Knights and Dragons called Daily Heroic Bounties (or quests). These Daily Heroic Bounties could consist of something that is hard for most of the Knights and Dragons community. This could be defeating the Dark Prince 10 times in a single day, defeating the epic boss at a certain level without using a special attack, or even attempting to fuse an epic. These Daily Heroic Bounties would reset everyday and would be extremely hard to complete. By doing this, the rewards would be high so it would keep the Knights and Dragons Players wanting to come back every day. I hope you guys take the time to read this and tweak it how you feel fit. I'd love to see this in the game. Enjoy the holidays!

-CoolDead Blade

The Calling
12-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Take out the freakin ' misses. It truly sucks to miss 3-4 times in a row during a battle,war, arena, EB fight and/or Raid. This factor offers nothing to the player but frustrations and anger toward your product.

Misses factor is way to damn high!!!!!

enough said

jonesy215
12-22-2014, 04:37 PM
I understand that gems are profitable to the makers and necessary to run things. I am very thankful for heroic mode because its an opportunity for those who cannot spend as much to get some nice epics.

My suggestion is doing an event once in a while where nobody can use GEMs. (Raid, guild war, ect.) Perhaps limit them a few times a year. This gives a carrot out to those who get frustrated and quit because they cannot compete with those who spend thousands of dollars on the game. These events would be pure strategy and activeness. People would definitely be logging on a lot more during such an event instead of showing up once during a war, spending a ton of gems, then not logging on for the rest of the event.

jonesy215
12-22-2014, 06:41 PM
How about removing the Subaru legacy, and the ESPN ads in the free gem videos. Neither pays and is frustrating to see over and over and receive no rewards.

I agree with taking out the ads that dont pay. For me it seems to be the Subaru Legacy ads and Happy Honda Days ads. I get most of my GEMS through videos and its very frustrating getting the Happy Honda Days with Stretch Armstrong 10 times in a row and not seeing a single GEM. I dont know if this is intentional or if it is a bug but its annoying. I have seen each of these ads almost 100 times each and not getting GEMS for them is extremely discouraging.

Kyle Katarn
12-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Hmmm, I'd definitely like to see armor trading. Maybe a global chat, that would be nice for some of the Clash of Clan type gamers. But my big idea is the Nemesis Chest. I thought a lot of the Nemesis armor sets looked cool (My overall favorite is Kodiaks Nemesis, it looks epic). I would like you to take old Nemesis armor, up the stats, make them to where they can change forms, and put them in a special chest called the Nemesis Chest. You can distribute Nemesis Keys or just make it gems only. The chest will be all mono types. I think it would just kind of be a cool idea for armor collectors, plus you'd get some strong mono types with only one weakness.

My Friend Code: XBW-HCY-BHF

Kyle Katarn
12-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Ok, so my other ideas would be to add extremely rare stuff. Two things in particular. A special form of armor that is not the color it's supposed to be. (Like Red Seafoam Armor or White and Gold Armor of the Dark Prince or Silver Steampowered Exoskeleton?) Maybe they could only be obtained in event Chests, Dark Princes Chests, or by crafting?
My other idea is to randomly insert past Epic Bosses into random questing stages. Let's say you expect to see Waterio and encounter Water Golem instead. They would be slightly stronger than the regular boss, they would drop one of their special item, and maybe some gold, but the chances for encountering them would be 1 in 10,000 or something. So rare that some players will never encounter one. You could even throw in Raid Bosses. Please tell me what you think?

Ubiquitous
12-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Hello Gree my account recently got hacked into as I am lvl 119 with nothing now I had lots of awesome stuff but now I cannot play tbh as I only have 1 3* now and everyone in the arena has epics and nothing else because of my level.
If you could possibly sort out something for me that would be great thanks.

MisterT
12-23-2014, 05:25 AM
Hello Gree my account recently got hacked into as I am lvl 119 with nothing now I had lots of awesome stuff but now I cannot play tbh as I only have 1 3* now and everyone in the arena has epics and nothing else because of my level.
If you could possibly sort out something for me that would be great thanks.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100611-HOW-TO-Submit-a-Gree-Support-Ticket

Kyle Katarn
12-23-2014, 06:33 AM
When does Epic Armor Voting Start?!?! I thought it was supposed to be yesterday?

Kyle Katarn
12-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Sorry wrong thread

jetfire03
12-23-2014, 08:12 AM
Please, make raid bosses quicker to kill or at least make a button like "auto" or something, where it will automatically click the special attack. Each raid boss takes like 5 minutes to finish my attack, and thats 4 energy. I just think that raid bosses take up way too much time...

MisterT
12-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Please, make raid bosses quicker to kill or at least make a button like "auto" or something, where it will automatically click the special attack. Each raid boss takes like 5 minutes to finish my attack, and thats 4 energy. I just think that raid bosses take up way too much time...

Try a lvl 6 raid boss, you will need more then just 4 energy. ;)

MisterT
12-23-2014, 08:54 AM

I agree with taking out the ads that dont pay. For me it seems to be the Subaru Legacy ads and Happy Honda Days ads. I get most of my GEMS through videos and its very frustrating getting the Happy Honda Days with Stretch Armstrong 10 times in a row and not seeing a single GEM. I dont know if this is intentional or if it is a bug but its annoying. I have seen each of these ads almost 100 times each and not getting GEMS for them is extremely discouraging.

It isn't Gree who puts up those ads, for that you need to contact Fyber GmbH

MisterT
12-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Hmmm, I'd definitely like to see armor trading. Maybe a global chat, that would be nice for some of the Clash of Clan type gamers. But my big idea is the Nemesis Chest. I thought a lot of the Nemesis armor sets looked cool (My overall favorite is Kodiaks Nemesis, it looks epic). I would like you to take old Nemesis armor, up the stats, make them to where they can change forms, and put them in a special chest called the Nemesis Chest. You can distribute Nemesis Keys or just make it gems only. The chest will be all mono types. I think it would just kind of be a cool idea for armor collectors, plus you'd get some strong mono types with only one weakness.

Armor trading would get abused as soon as it would be added.

Don't see the point in having a global chat, i don't need to speak with everyone. Global chat also would ask more server power.

Once a Epic Boss is gone, the nemesis basicly becomes useless. So i don't see the point of making a chest for them.

MisterT
12-23-2014, 09:05 AM
My other idea is to randomly insert past Epic Bosses into random questing stages. Let's say you expect to see Waterio and encounter Water Golem instead. They would be slightly stronger than the regular boss, they would drop one of their special item, and maybe some gold, but the chances for encountering them would be 1 in 10,000 or something. So rare that some players will never encounter one.

Those are already in Heroic mode. ;)

Anton-kun
12-23-2014, 09:11 AM
I think that it would be cool to have some kind of armor archive added. The archive displays all of the armors that you have owned, the stats, the different evolutions and the different genders. It's mostly for fun and to encourage armor collecting! ^^

Aneria Heals
12-23-2014, 09:42 AM
getting a chance at a higher level key per day would be nice. While I like the silver key per day, a random chance at a dark prince or golden key would really make my day when I get it (especially now that accessories are in those chests.....i need more 1 and 2 gold star accessories, lol)

MisterT
12-23-2014, 09:52 AM
I think that it would be cool to have some kind of armor archive added. The archive displays all of the armors that you have owned, the stats, the different evolutions and the different genders. It's mostly for fun and to encourage armor collecting! ^^

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Anton-kun
12-23-2014, 10:02 AM
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Gee, you're totally missing the point here. What I'm suggesting is pretty much tracked collecting. Right now, the amount of armors you can store is limited and after you fuse away your armors, they are gone completely. This isn't a major feature - just something for those collectors out there who want to track what armors they have and had. As for the stats and evolutions, it's mostly to make the archive more interesting. Might as well add that info if you're going to show an image of the armor.

Don Lapage
12-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Id like to see a milestone reward added for armor, I'm really into alot of diff things in this game and a milestone for armors upgraded or collected or fused or all of the above would be great.

Don Lapage
12-26-2014, 07:37 PM
also idk if any1 has suggested this but id like to see a option for guiild alliances added, as it stands now smaller guilds have little chance of ever getting anywhere gemming or not, but if 2 semi active smaller guilds could join up for raids or alliances it would make things alot more fun

Don Lapage
12-26-2014, 07:38 PM
also id like to see a option added like there is for guilds to join but for players looking for guilds, so the smaller guilds with fewer members can recruit people from a pool of people looking for guilds

GRIMJOW
12-27-2014, 10:36 AM
We should be able to Give sell and trade Our gear with players For gold and gems and Also something that Tells us who all is on at the time in Your guild

Lord P
12-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Not sure if this has been suggested already but after giving the limited edition chests a chance with the rings and amulets..... its become clear these need to have their own separate chest. Feels like the chance of getting an epic or legendary armor has gone down, and quite frankly I'd like to have a choice about what I'm going after...... armor or jewels.

Othy
12-29-2014, 12:55 PM
I like the raid and would love to see more guild events

roookey1
12-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Epics cost a lot of money (especially the newer ones) and effort (fusion).

If we fuse 2 epics, at least give us an epic back, ideally one of similar 'value'.
If we fuse to identical epics, give us the plus version!

What you are currently doing, converting our expensive epics into garbage through fusion, feels nothing than offensive, frustrating, some may say betrayal of our efforts, please stop it a.s.a.p.

MisterT
12-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Epics cost a lot of money (especially the newer ones) and effort (fusion).

If we fuse 2 epics, at least give us an epic back, ideally one of similar 'value'.
If we fuse to identical epics, give us the plus version!

What you are currently doing, converting our expensive epics into garbage through fusion, feels nothing than offensive, frustrating, some may say betrayal of our efforts, please stop it a.s.a.p.

Fusing 2 epics with epic back won't happen, you will get a chance of getting an epic back.
2 identical epic fusion won't happen as it 2 same elements, would take programming.

Jon Astro
12-31-2014, 01:44 PM
We really need a trading system for armors, rings, and amulets and too keep it under control your should only be able to trade armor of the same rarity

London Knight
01-01-2015, 01:07 PM
I reckon four more post Dark Castle Areas. In his tauntings, the Prince mentions his 'Family' - give his siblings & parents an additional Area each perhaps ?

Porkch0p
01-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Gifting armors will never happen. Can you imagine lvl1 alts with maxxed war epics owning the arena?

roookey1
01-02-2015, 08:37 AM
No GM with a clear state of mind would donate a war epic to a L1. :)

Even if he did, the player would still have to walk through all the sections, and he would turn into a regular customer most probably to keep up the state of his armor, while being a Lvl1 doesn't mean at all he will stay in the game. Actually I think most of them quit after a few days or weeks, according to what i see in my friends list.

Rhaegal
01-02-2015, 12:17 PM
New war idea!

It's a variation of the current fusion war.

Each guild that "enters" gets 1 fusion boost. Then, if you win your first battle the guild gets a second fusion boost. From here on out, as the guilds are matched, they can choose to wager as many or as few fusion boosts as they want, as long as they keep the 1 original boost. battles would be matched by the # of boosts wagered and then the regular system.

This would make fusion wars much much more exciting as you could bet big and win big... Or lose big...

And since this would encourage massive gemming among the guilds going for a lot of boosts, it should make gree happy too!

Porkch0p
01-02-2015, 04:08 PM

Even if he did, the player would still have to walk through all the sections, and he would turn into a regular customer most probably to keep up the state of his armor, while being a Lvl1 doesn't mean at all he will stay in the game. Actually I think most of them quit after a few days or weeks, according to what i see in my friends list.

They would if it was their own alt account

Juggernautical
01-04-2015, 10:16 AM
It's kind of frustrating that you have to be in a Raid to update your raid armor, rings and amulets. The same goes for epic bosses and arenas. It would be awesome if you could update all of your Knights armor, rings and amulets, for each section (adventure, arena, raid, epic boss) from the My Knights tab. Get on it GREE

Hai Nguyen
01-04-2015, 10:57 AM
I lost my phone about a year and half ago and I just now downloaded the game again cause it was an awesome game. I was wondering if I could transfer my old account combined to my new one. Wondering would I lose everything from my old one transferring to my new one. Thank you

Sparky1022
01-06-2015, 10:31 AM
I would be open to anything honestly. (heroic mode has been great in my opinion)

I still think some of the rewards for Epic boss and arena are pointless.... Getting 2,000 gold or 3 two star armors is like a slap in the face.... :(

The Pale Rider
01-06-2015, 12:36 PM
I stopped playing five months ago. I came back on because my son (who is 6) started playing my alt and I thought I might boost him up a bit by putting him in my now defunct (but still maxed out) guild. To my surprise the game was revamped after all this time. I'd given up hope.

I like heroic mode. It's a legit challenge to beat all 16 bosses enough times to collect 8 shards each. I get a drop about half the time so that's 256 runs through. I just started crafting the non-plus. The new monesters are well drawn and the improved drops for 3/4 star armors are great.

Rings and amulets are great too. Since dark prince keys sucked for the last 6 months or so i played, I never used mine and had about 70 stored up. So I instantly had enough 2/3 star rings and amulets for all my guys. I'm slowly enhancing now with the drops. It seems incredibly slow to enhance these things. 4 rings to go up 2 levels and increase by 1HP and that's at the start. What's the strategy to actually get rings/amulets to high levels?

It was a nice surprise to see that my war armors from 5 months ago were still strong enough to win in arena/war (although I'm sure they'll get crushed in a T10 run.

Once I finish going through the full heroic mode to get the epic+, I'm debating whether to start playing again. What does the guild landscape look like these days?

Heidi Deemer Wilson
01-06-2015, 10:37 PM
More! I think any type of guild interaction but maybe a tabard type cape that could be earn by guild that has some kindof like bonus % or something new.
You could go after harder capes for different elements bonus %
Maybe the guild has to quest a story line of that creates the caps and like forges it's own stuff to enhance caps and collect drops from monsters to craft them..or maybe Epics

Adisty
01-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Welcome back Pale Rider! Guild landscape hasn't changed much. Still a Rainbow guild winning Epic Wars and Raid Boss events (I think it was Rainbow Clay this past war).

southpaw29
01-07-2015, 10:29 AM
I would love to see an event where the 4 epic bosses are Toho Movie monsters.

Week 1 the epic boss would be Mothra the armor would be Mothra's Shroud (earth/spirit)
Week 2 the epic boos would be Rodan the armor would be Rodans Battlegear Fire/Air)
Week 3 the epic boss would be King Gidorah the armor would be Armor of Gidorah (Earth/Air)
Week 4 the epic boss would be Godzilla the king of monsters and the Armor would be Godzilla's Platemail (Fire/Earth)

I mean you have had numerous monsters from movies in the past.....I think this would be an awesome event and a collection of Epic boss armors a lot of players would max and keep.

This is just a suggestion but I hope it is one that merits looking into and designing some really cool armors for these Monster legends.

Thank You For Your Time,

Longbeard
01-07-2015, 01:19 PM
What about service, support and attention for your customers, the players?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103571-Can-t-get-into-the-game/page3

DK IRON HULK
01-07-2015, 07:08 PM

Some of the players would like to see an elimination type event. And my idea to fix the armor slot problem is a trophy hall there are a bunch of us that just collect the epics but don't ever use them. A trophy hall would allow us to store them and show them off. Also more possibilities of getting the chest epics like for example offer them in the arena. Tired of seeing the same old armors in the arena .

Helios_Max
01-08-2015, 08:02 AM
Some of the players would like to see an elimination type event. And my idea to fix the armor slot problem is a trophy hall there are a bunch of us that just collect the epics but don't ever use them. A trophy hall would allow us to store them and show them off. Also more possibilities of getting the chest epics like for example offer them in the arena. Tired of seeing the same old armors in the arena .

The Trophy Hall idea is actually very good indeed. Besides, that the last two Epic Boss Collections featured with two outdated War-Epic Armors that everyone wanted them. With the Trophy Hall idea it could as well associate with few achievements titles for the collectors, like " bla bla bla" title for having for example "10-15" epics in your Hall. That could raise a little competition between guild alliances and friends hehehehe ;)

Gradrizyn
01-08-2015, 11:20 AM
I would like the ability to increase the quality of the result of combining armors by using gems or extra fusion stones or jewelery. I hate combing two good armors and receiving garbage.

DK IRON HULK
01-08-2015, 09:53 PM
The Trophy Hall idea is actually very good indeed. Besides, that the last two Epic Boss Collections featured with two outdated War-Epic Armors that everyone wanted them. With the Trophy Hall idea it could as well associate with few achievements titles for the collectors, like " bla bla bla" title for having for example "10-15" epics in your Hall. That could raise a little competition between guild alliances and friends hehehehe ;)

I still want to see an elimination type event all of them now are point based so w or l only counts for bonus points what's the point of having a w-l record if it doesn't amount to anything???

Kangaroeland
01-09-2015, 11:14 AM
-TOS Violation-
Sounds legit, please ban!

Aethers
01-09-2015, 12:51 PM
The ability to kick inactives out during an event. They can still take that event reward, but then they won't be able to take next events reward.

Also, a guild history of where each player has been for the last ~5 events or so. This allows us to identify hoppers sooner without worrying if the new recruit will pull his weight or not.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 01:07 PM
The ability to kick inactives out during an event. They can still take that event reward, but then they won't be able to take next events reward.

Also, a guild history of where each player has been for the last ~5 events or so. This allows us to identify hoppers sooner without worrying if the new recruit will pull his weight or not.

But what if the person decides to spend only one war with ur guild that is t10 and do an all out ($5000) but has a terrble point history, wouldn't that not be fair for that person who just wants the new war epic and only that war epic but u reject him because he has terrible point history and what if he just just trying to add even more gems to the gems that person used with $5000 on the gems.

Ant venom
01-09-2015, 01:09 PM
This rejection and point history thing would also cost GREE plenty of money and vacation days for their workers

XBDMRRFPN
01-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Those are already in Heroic mode. ;)

are you joking?
I mean that it looked to me that his proposal was different from the current one
he was talking about some extra encounter happening very rarely, now all encounters are deterministic

Anbz
01-09-2015, 10:48 PM
a way to pm friends in game would be a nice addition

Anbz
01-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Also, a way of earning Gems through non-event type game play. Like achievements/story mode milestones, or maybe some repeatable quests.

Free videos are a decent way to earn free gems, but they're not related to game play at all.

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:24 PM
I would like to see a reward for being used by your friends to encourage helping out lower levels even if the reward is only 1 gem. For raids I think it would be cool if they made a legendary version as well and each member gets pieces based on how many bosses are defeated.

roookey1
01-11-2015, 06:36 PM
It would be kinda fun to have raid bosses with different sizes according to levels.
Like: L1 boss: same height as knights, L5 boss: can't maybe even see the head. :)
It feels kind of strange when you fight a L2 boss and a L3 boss afterwards, and both have the same size, as their strength is so massively different. Maybe it's not even that difficult to implement by simply scaling the images.

MisterT
01-14-2015, 07:26 AM
The option to buy more then one holiday pack in one go, i would like the option to set a number that i want to buy.

Crypt Keepers
01-14-2015, 08:03 AM
The option to buy more then one holiday pack in one go, i would like the option to set a number that i want to buy.

i wish but If you could buy more than one, they'd have to raise the price or you could spend $100 and get 2000 gems, 1.5 million gold and 100 2* armors...it'd make the regular packs useless.

MisterT
01-14-2015, 10:40 AM
i wish but If you could buy more than one, they'd have to raise the price or you could spend $100 and get 2000 gems, 1.5 million gold and 100 2* armors...it'd make the regular packs useless.

Well i can buy 100 holiday packs one at a time, so doesn't matter if i buy 100 solo or 100 in one go. Holiday packs are only in game for 24 hours.

Crypt Keepers
01-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Well i can buy 100 holiday packs one at a time, so doesn't matter if i buy 100 solo or 100 in one go. Holiday packs are only in game for 24 hours.

Ah...I gotcha...Yeah that is a pain in the a$$...alot of wasted time...I think back in the day you could only buy one.
It is the best deal for your $$

Ly0n0
01-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Couple of ideas: 1) Can there be a way to exchange shards for other crafting materials. Shards are only good for crafting the weakest armors that cost more to craft than smelt. Let us exchange shards for better materials to craft better armors. 2) While I would love to see "?" Strikes go, at least add a coim flip or something to randomize who attacks first. We NEVER strike first, give us a chance to.

Regretz
01-17-2015, 02:02 PM
This isn't new, but something I enjoyed and I know a lot of other people did. The smelting event where we randomly got keys for smelting armors... please bring that event back for a few days!

Davis Buck
01-18-2015, 07:18 AM
World bosses that have huge hp that everyone can hit

Ly0n0
01-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Also, how about crossplay between Android and Apple? I can't friend a person if I'm on Android and they're on Apple. WTF?

tornbeach
01-18-2015, 04:49 PM
Kaleidoscopic fusion boosts (limited time event or something)

Overall game improvement (fix crashes, in-game lags, the crazy multiple sometimes repeat notification screens)
Let's have a way that if we see it once to turn it off for the rest of the day to them all. (Fighting a war with all those notification screens coming up is very annoying.)

ziggy stardust
01-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Fusion of two epics , also of the same element, for epics+

Joost van der Velde
01-20-2015, 12:23 PM
the chance chest is based on the complete random result of the type of key that you use, and there are no keys for the bonus chest. now i was thinking off a chance store, you put a 3 star armor in the store, pay a bit off gold or gems and get the same star level of armor only then without getting the same armor back (swamp shaman for royal armor of the dark prince and backwards)

what options do you have:
- you can combine an armor to hope that you fuse what you want
(but most likely degrade the armor you used)
- or you can buy one or more armor(s) out of the chance chest

with the chance store its different, because you don't degrade the armor. its still random what armor you get out of the "trade machine" but the level of stars doesn't change, only the armor does. its not possible to put in a 4 or 5 star armor without being at a plus 60 level and paying gems for the trade, and you have to pay for the upgrade from chance chest to "chance store" with gems

if you dont like my "trade machine" idea then i have another : the armor store, not much difference with the chance chest only that the upgrade from chance chest to chance store requires a membership of 20 gems per month and you can see which armor you buy. for the legendary's you need te bee above level 60 and for the epic's 100/120+, since the amulet's and rings don't have 4 stars you can always sell them. if the customer doesn't want to pay after a month than the store degrades back to the chest.

as for the layout : if you google chinese house, murge it with the chance chest (gold) and give it 2 spaces instead of one, than you have the chance store.

i hope you like my idea

have a good day!

Joost van der Velde
01-20-2015, 12:47 PM

well actualy thats not true, when i was at level 17 i bought 52 armors from a bonus chest and got a promised epic armor haha. basically i sold my soul for the game.

Joost van der Velde
01-20-2015, 01:05 PM
i would love it if defeating the epic boss would actually produce an epic, just make a rule that you need to be at level 100 plus to craft the armor.

right now i have 2 epics, one legendary+, and 3 legendary's. i just use the legendary's from the epic boss to enhance the legendary armor with the same element(s) and i dont bother with the plus armor because i'm not strong enough jet and i have 2 epics so there's no point.

Ly0n0
01-20-2015, 05:57 PM
I need some typhoon gems to craft an armor for a quest. I go to the Writhing Cascades because that's the boss that drops them. Have beat that level 5 times in a row and all that he drops is coral. Have the Bosses drop what they're supposed to. Stop giving them the "random" chance to drop worse crafting materials.