PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of New Content Would You Like to See?

Pages : 1 [2]

legalious
01-20-2015, 06:02 PM
I would like to see more Smelting Events. I have an excess of armor, and would like to get rid of rings the same way.

wibdog
01-21-2015, 10:51 AM
This game is great but gets too simple quickly. There is not much to upgrade so all you end up doing is farming materials, farming gold and enhancing armors for def and att. Maybe some new skills to be included would be good with new buildings to do the job upgrades and then obviously the re space for such buildings. This game definitely needs more to keep ppl entertained.

Rookeye
01-21-2015, 11:18 AM
I think it's early mid-game might need a tweak. I wonder how much you've had access to though, Wibdog, no offense. Are you doing Heroic? Arena? EB? Raid? Guild Wars? How bout all of them at once on the same day, whilst simultaneously trying to fuse an epic? ;)

raeython
01-21-2015, 02:44 PM
I think with the addition of heroic mode there is usually something you can do to improve...there might be periods of down time... but show me a game that doesn't?

MisterT
01-22-2015, 09:45 AM
i would love it if defeating the epic boss would actually produce an epic, just make a rule that you need to be at level 100 plus to craft the armor.

right now i have 2 epics, one legendary+, and 3 legendary's. i just use the legendary's from the epic boss to enhance the legendary armor with the same element(s) and i dont bother with the plus armor because i'm not strong enough jet and i have 2 epics so there's no point.

Guess what? Did you try heroic mode? In heroic mode you collect fragments and 8 fragments make a crystal. You need 8 crystals to craft an epic.

wibdog
01-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Ok yeah I've not done heroic and raid yet. If they offer so much more then great! I'll take it back, I'll reply when I've experienced them. I do enjoy the guild wars and there is a raid about to start so hopefully it will be good. But isnt it normal to have a bit more to upgrade other than att and def? I really do enhancing the armours though to it look cooler(and be much stronger obviously).

MajNinja
01-23-2015, 06:31 AM
It would be great if guild members could donate gold and armors to other guild members.

dpalbldelf
01-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Wibdog, there is other ways to upgrade now that rings and amulets have been added to the game. They alter game play a bit. With them you can increase attack, defense, and health. It shakes things up a bit as older armors become more competitive and by stacking one type (att,def, health) is makes it so that even matching elements are not a guaranteed win.

dpalbldelf
01-23-2015, 06:54 AM
I will never agree to gear swapping/gifting, but the ability for the GM of a guild to "give" gold from the bank would be a nice idea. However, it would likely be abused as any sort of gear swapping/gifting would be.

Rookeye
01-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Ok yeah I've not done heroic and raid yet. If they offer so much more then great! I'll take it back, I'll reply when I've experienced them. I do enjoy the guild wars and there is a raid about to start so hopefully it will be good. But isnt it normal to have a bit more to upgrade other than att and def? I really do enhancing the armours though to it look cooler(and be much stronger obviously).

You can fuse/combo the rings and amulets (for a chance at higher level goodies) just like you can armors, and after awhile those stats get up there. Stacked stats from war jewelry can seriously shift what was a poor epic into a better one, and a good one into a great one. Keep crafting!

P.S. You may find the repetitiveness of Raid boring, but look at your milestone rewards...I love raid because it gives me loads of fodder to enhance my good armors.

P.S.S. I wrote a newbie guide for Heroic Mode. Lemme know if you need it. :)

Ok Spok
01-26-2015, 02:20 AM
Hello, it's my eight ideas, what can be added to the game:
I : More areas with monsters (now are 32, you can add additional 16) and longer storyline (more quests).
II : More levels what add Hp, Atk, Def and friend limit (i think to 150 lvl).
III : Quests with rewards like : armors, rings, amulets, keys. And this quests should be harder.
IV : New boss collection :
-reward for craft normal versions : 3 keys to limited chests and limited cape
-reward for craft plus versions : 5 keys to limited chests and Runic Robes (because it's the best armor what i saw, not stats, but look)
V : Face, hair, eyes, skine tone, what can be buy from shop (for gems or gold). ***And you should add moustache and beard***
VI : Every epic boss should have own scenery.
VII : Three new statistics :
-agility : shows a chance to do dodge enemy attack (in percents)
-luck : shows a chance to do random critical damage (in percents)
-fast : shows a chance to do first attack (in percents)
VIII : In Fusion Blitz should be :
-Fusion Boost Armors
-Fusion Boost Amulets
-Fusion Boost Rings

***I don't agree swapping/giving armors (because you will be more happy when you find/fuse/win epic armor than then when someone give/sell it to you).***

FatBird
01-26-2015, 05:27 AM
One feature I'd love to see is the history of a player. For example which guild they were in so we can try to contact that guild if we doubt the players history. Should make it easier to check for disrespectful players.

ApophisEire
01-26-2015, 05:59 AM
Unsure if these ideas have been posted yet but here goes

- expansion of the solo aspect of the game
Add more solo levels and quests so people are not forced to join a guild after they beat the solo part of the game and allow for more individual based gaming

- introduction of two new elements (for example metal and lightning)
Adding new elements opens up a ton of new combinations that will stop the overflowing armour collections where people have 8-10 of the same element armours stacked up (for example the amount of mono earth epics is ridiculous at the current time with the new epic stats not being worth the upgrade almost)
Plus adding new elements opens up the opportunity as stated above for more solo levels and expansion. Of the solo quests

- armour trading or gifting within guild or with friends
Now this is a heated debate amongst people I know in the game as most feel gifting or trading would ruin the game as new players desperate for epics will beg everyone etc etc
How about the gifting option gets activated once a year at Christmas only to stop abuse of that part and if trading is an option perhaps set rules to make the trade as in whatever is being offered (epic) has to be matched in stats with whatever is being offered as trade (so if it is a maxed epic whatever is being offered in return has to match those stats before the trade becomes approved) with a set minimum and maximum of course to prevent abuse (so max 5% above or below otherwise declined)

- addition of "set" bonuses and events
What I mean by this is for example during war and raids with a theme they can allow for set bonuses
Let's say you have a raid boss that is fire and earth for example which could translate into a storyline where the raid boss is out to destroy nature
If you have a specific set of armours to protect nature like earthwarden Druidic and a third to complete this set for bonus against the raid boss
This is just an example of course but the idea of having themed raids and storylines to promote having complete sets of armours it would make a lot of older epics that are obsolete worth something again
Of course a similar option can be made for non epics so lower players can enjoy the same benefits

- chat or message function to friend list
Adding the option to communicate with friend list would be great so not limited to guild only

- build up for wars and raids before the events
currently there is an announcement and then the event
With the addition of heroic mode it seems as tho this should now be an easy thing to add to the game
So instead of heroic mode the addition of a war prep mode (needs a better name of course) should be doable
Let's say there is a war or raid event planned with spirit and fire as elements
The storyline and prep mode could allow for questing through newly activated levels like in heroic mode where you have to build up your water and fire armours with an EB and newly added quests
For the lower level players it offers them a storyline to follow and increase their armours before the raid or theme weekend event takes place
To make this fun and worth it for higher level players is you can allow for an element boost on either amulets or rings or armours to make it worth it for them to follow the storyline and finish the event before the weekend raid or war

I have more items but let's stick with this for now
It's a quick post from my iPad but I can build these ideas into proper business proposals showing the stats and potential benefits in a business model but as this is a player forum I am keeping it simple for now

Keegan Wilkie
01-27-2015, 10:39 AM
As a player that has gemmed a lot and received my epics through chests/fusions, I believe trading should be allowed. As I read through some of the posts one said it shouldn't be allowed as no other game let's you trade armors. My argument to that is that this game revolves completely around armors. They don't.
I think the big concern people have about the trading armors idea is how much will it be taken advantage of? Can and will it be able to be glitched somehow? I think there's an easy solution in my opinion. Set it so that armors can only be traded once. Period. This stops the back and forth trading of one armor between multiple people. Also, prevents the "I only lent him the armor now he won't give back" situation.
Another thing you could think about is restrictions on who you can trade with not by guilds, but by setting a trading partner in friends list. After requesting trade partner, it must be accepted by other trading partner. Once this process is completed set up a 3 day waiting period. This gives both parties the ability to actually think the trade through before jumping into it. Maybe even restrict the number of trading partners allowed to have with a 3 day waiting period to remove partners as well?

The major thing I would like to see in this game is something that is actually somewhat shameful on Gree's behalf. Sorry Gree :( . In game messaging system....come on...

Sean A Roberts
01-28-2015, 08:55 AM
I would like to see the reward system for raids (personal rewards, and progression rewards) used in guild wars and fusion wars and also make it so that you don't get a guild reward unless you actually participate to a certain amount of points and/or energy used.

And it would be really great to see the stats for raids so you can see who attacked what lvls and how many times and who gets killing blows. And maybe put like small type rewards for being the one who finishes off a raid boss.

Another would be to remove the animation to the jewelry enhancing its not gonna change looks so its just a waste of time.

And can we either get more plots in our castles or some new upgraded buildings for more money or faster crafting?

Sean A Roberts
01-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Wouldn't mind daily quests. Swap it from beat a boss or collect this or do this in arena.

And maybe an update to quest rewards maybe scale them with what lvl the person is.

Ownsmash
01-28-2015, 10:49 AM
The ability to trade armor with guild members in exchange for gems.

Chanticleer
01-28-2015, 01:55 PM
I think people that have played a long time (high level) should have an advantage over others. This is where I am getting at. It's kind of annoying seeing a level 21 player with the newest epic. I think you should make milestone. The higher level you get the more armors that your are able to craft or receive from chests.

Example: level 50 your able to craft tier 1 armors
Level 100 you unlock tier 2
Level 150 and so on.

This would make the game more rewarding and gives people something to strive for.

Pappa
02-01-2015, 04:06 AM
I would like to see either a longer time period or better drop rate of shards during the heroic mode. As it stands now GREEdy has managed to ruin something entertaining.

Ly0n0
02-01-2015, 09:00 AM
I would like to see either a longer time period or better drop rate of shards during the heroic mode. As it stands now GREEdy has managed to ruin something entertaining.

I agree. I would like to see heroic mode extended.

davy voorwinde
02-01-2015, 06:03 PM
As a collector of armors I would like to have more armorslots. I collect all 4STAR+ armors. And epics to ofcourse. These days there are more armors instead of slots. Don't even craft new epicboss armors anymore cause lack of room. Let's say upgrade armorslots to 500 at least.

davy voorwinde
02-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to combine two of the same epics and it will be an + version....

Konny
02-02-2015, 02:15 AM
I would like to see rings+amulets moved to their own chests. That or increase fusion stone drops significantly / new source for fusion stones.

JT1080
02-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I would like to suggest two things.

1) A wardrobe where we can access and compare each armor set for each scenario.

2) Allow us to zoom out more!

ColombianThreatMachine
02-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Auction house

jonesy215
02-06-2015, 02:09 PM
I have heard rumors of a possible 6 star armor coming. If this is true i do have a suggestion for the implementation of this armor. Of course one would want to make it a prize for raids and guild wars, so here is my proposal.

This is based off of your existing model for the heroic mode epics. Instead of giving out a new armor sets every raid and guild war, why not do it in pieces? For instance one piece needed to craft it for probably t10 and 2 for t1, or however you want to divide prizes. Whatever number of needed materials, lets say 10, would be needed to craft them. You can rotate a different crafting material for each raid/war. You can start out with 5 armor like heroic(one for each element). With rotating the element each round it will make it take weeks if not months before the first armors are crafted. This will give plenty of time for designing and enhancing other content in the game.

Maybe this idea will be subject to ridicule or maybe the 6 star armor is just a rumor. Just felt like sharing.

Flavio Coda
02-09-2015, 08:59 AM
A los of people including me are expecting GREE to put a kind of trade with armors necklaces Rings and gold within the members of clanes or with friends

Flavio Coda
02-09-2015, 09:02 AM
Yeaah is a good idea

ColombianThreatMachine
02-09-2015, 01:03 PM
I would like to see gree implement a process to which players can get value out of their old epics or any epics they may have in their inventory that are not being used. At minimum, they can introduce an auction house, a trading system, or new epics that can only be gained by fusing other epics.

It is a tragedy when so many epics are getting quickly outdated and we can not make any use of them, especially when we have about 5 or more copies of the same one. Please gree, take this into consideration because this will boost your gross profit on chests.

CoreyElectro
02-14-2015, 06:58 AM
I think every guild should have a 'supply bank' where we as a guild can store a limited number of armor, amulets, and rings in which other members of the guild could then use and return. It would be a great sharing technique.

CoreyElectro
02-14-2015, 07:17 AM
I think every guild should have a 'supply bank' where we as a guild can store a limited number of armor, amulets, and rings in which other members of the guild could then use and return. It would be a great sharing technique.

And to make sure people don't join a guild, take armor, and leave, you can make it harder to do by only allowing HCs and up to access it or something.

Tyr83
02-17-2015, 12:30 PM
how about a weekly random epic spin, basically, it costs you 1 epic/legendary + sumamt like 50gems, and you get to spin the wheel, and you sacrifice your epic/legendary for a chance to get the same Tier epic/legendary, so for eg, u sacrifice a tier 3 armor, in this case Cryptid Wargear and you have a chance of getting 1 of the other 14 (including cryptic again) as a replacement, could be a good way to tackle duplicate armors, and with the gem spending to try it every time, will still generate some revenue for Gree

P4R4NO1D
02-17-2015, 07:33 PM
I would like to see the EpicBoss give out legendary rings and amulets just like it gives out legendary armors but instead of getting 15 kills for it you need 20 kills for the rings and 25 for the amulet. Also I would like to see 2 new options for a special attack. Like for example instead of just doing more damage you can switch it for a defense buff or a heal. This would add more diversity in gameplay and Knights & Dragons video gameplay.

P4R4NO1D
02-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Another thing they should add are Ranks that you buy after level 100 for every five levels after level 100. Like for example if you're level 105 you can buy Rank 1 and it upgrades all your stats by 3 points. And the more you level up that more ranks you're able to get. I think this will encourage more people to play. Also the ranks aren't free you have to pay 500k gold or 20 gems. I hope you like this idea :)

Ju Nation
02-21-2015, 12:31 PM
I just need you to answer my emails/tickets!!!!!

Not just closing it and claimed that its solved!!!!!!!!

Ant venom
02-26-2015, 01:30 PM
1) Milestones in Wars
2) More levels on the Adventure Map(excluding Heroic)
3) Improved rewards for the arena
4) Improved rewards for the Epic Boss leaderboard rewards
5) Auction House
6) Fusion Boost Armor Wars back
7) 2 Day Wars not 3

These are my suggestions for the week and more to come in the next.

Mos20
02-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Would like to see the new Heroic mode started! Waiting too long.
Also fusion boost wars back would be good.

P4R4NO1D
02-27-2015, 04:47 PM
I would also like a few changes about what happens when you upgrade a building. Make it so that instead of only giving you more Gold inventory that it also produces 100-500 more GOLD PER HOUR. Because honestly why have all that Gold inventory if its never going fill up. I mean unless you play the game every other day which I'm pretty sure GREE isn't trying to attract casual players. So please do this,it would be really helpful and heck 500 more gold per hour isn't game-breaking.

Sent
02-27-2015, 08:40 PM
I would also like a few changes about what happens when you upgrade a building. Make it so that instead of only giving you more Gold inventory that it also produces 100-500 more GOLD PER HOUR. Because honestly why have all that Gold inventory if its never going fill up. I mean unless you play the game every other day which I'm pretty sure GREE isn't trying to attract casual players. So please do this,it would be really helpful and heck 500 more gold per hour isn't game-breaking.

Idk why you'd need so much gold unless you're buying more than one 52x of every chest. I have nearly 40m gold. I don't fuse epics that I need too often though so I'm not maxing epics every few days (but I've maxed like five epics in the past two months).

EDIT: maybe if you have to donate gold to your guild every week this would be understandable.

P4R4NO1D
02-28-2015, 05:46 AM
Idk why you'd need so much gold unless you're buying more than one 52x of every chest. I have nearly 40m gold. I don't fuse epics that I need too often though so I'm not maxing epics every few days (but I've maxed like five epics in the past two months).

EDIT: maybe if you have to donate gold to your guild every week this would be understandable.
Not every guild is maxed out and donating Gold gives you Fusion boost armors,which I need a lot of currently.

JT1080
03-01-2015, 06:50 PM
For PvP guild wars;

A common tactic for wars is to have all commanders change their names to the same name. This tactic helps to reduce one player from being repeatedly farmed, thus reducing a chance of losing a match.

While this is a valid tactic, it shouldn't be something we have to do. The farming of players can be eliminated easily and will make the game more fun and competitive.

My suggestion is to make the match more similar to a Counter Strike match. One when each player of the guild must be eliminated before a player can be attacked again. Once all members have been killed, the list opens up again and the cycle continues until the hour for the match is up.

I believe this would make the game much more fun, competitive and more importantly, fair!

Regretz
03-01-2015, 07:13 PM
That actually sounds like an awesome idea for wars. It would actually bring some tactic to this game, as it states this is supposed to be a tactical game yet lacks it completely. It would make wars so much more fair for guilds that have inactives that get consistently farmed and, like I already stated, actually bring some tactic to this game .. its getting dull really fast.

For instance, what is the point in having the newest chest/war epic if during a war you just farm either a stripped GM or a weaker inactive for an hour.

Much skill, so tactic, so wow.

Kent Chai
03-02-2015, 12:25 AM
I think I mentioned in another post but I will mention again here.

The every other day Raid is very good for both non-gem and gem players. But it is very damaging to your finger/thumb for continuously pressing the Critical Button.

I would like to suggest that a auto critical button to be considered.

Thanks for considering.

Lord P
03-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Because of the element classification and the difficulty in putting it in game, I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode. Can't do one for a Raid and putting another in a chest makes no sense since you can't fuse it anyway. Yes, I think a good fit for a new Chromatic Epic is Heroic Mode.

Adisty
03-02-2015, 07:45 AM
I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode.

That's a good idea, I'd like to see that as well.

Sent
03-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Because of the element classification and the difficulty in putting it in game, I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode. Can't do one for a Raid and putting another in a chest makes no sense since you can't fuse it anyway. Yes, I think a good fit for a new Chromatic Epic is Heroic Mode.
I don't see why they couldn't have a chromatic raid.

Lord P
03-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Attacking a level 6 Chromatic Raid boss with normal armor........ ouch.

Sent
03-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Attacking a level 6 Chromatic Raid boss with normal armor........ ouch.

Still doable, just lower mins presumably.

Ant venom
03-02-2015, 02:25 PM

Yeah that would really hurt ur fingers, I mean u will have no element advantages other than with another chromatic but the earlier ones were really crappy so no element advantage and even if u did have the advantage why bother going for a chromatic anyways if it is just another crappy armor and I am pretty sure that the t25 reward is going to be better than t10 in the chromatic raid, unless GREE can convince people to go t25 for a really crappy epic.

Ant venom
03-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Or unlesss GREE can come up with a good Chromatic armor or people are just really hyped about an armor that only has an element advantage over every other element than its own but that is useless because of crappy stats.

Kent Chai
03-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I agreed a good Chromatic with good stats is much better...if not...it will be a waste of time.

lowskie
03-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Well since we defeated the dark prince what about his parents.?

Kent Chai
03-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Well since we defeated the dark prince what about his parents.?
It will be great to see grand-pa and grand-ma too!!!! Haha...

Lord P
03-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Still doable, just lower mins presumably.
A level 10 Raid Boss is doable..... but how much fun would that be? Expensive too. Never mind the huge advantage those with Black Chromatic would have over everyone else. If Gree decided to do a Chromatic Heroic Mode first (so most people could get at a normal version epic) then a Chromatic Raid wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Ant venom
03-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Exactly to the point Lord P!

P4R4NO1D
03-09-2015, 05:43 PM
I got this new idea for a new feature. What about adding Passive skills that drop from monsters in Adventure mode and you can equip them. Each giving you a different passive ability. Like the air monsters might drop an Air passive that gives you 2-10% more chance to dodge an attack.
-Earth passives give you a 1-5% more defense or a 5% chance to Stun the opponent.
-Fire gives you 1-10% more chance to crit.
-Spirit might imbalance your soul and cause you to get a special attack faster.
-Water will give you 1-5% more chance to dodge a move and 1-5% more defense. Water might clease your mind and you are more aware of your surroundings and you get a 8% more chance to block. That will be a rare one to find.
There will also be rare passive skills that allow you to heal for a percentage of the damage done to the enemy. They range from 5-20% life steal based on the damage done.
Another rare one will be called 'An eye for an eye' basically 10% damage your enemy did rebounds back to him.
These passives skills will be in the form of 'Cores'. They are like cubes that you put on your armor. I think this will add more diversity to the game and please tell me what you think of my ideas!

Konny
03-12-2015, 02:53 AM
Fusion

I fuse a lot of 50 EP armors and the "switch" button makes it a bit easier. But still it is a lot of tapping. I would like to see either a button to permanently "switch" or even better 4 extra buttons to directly fuse any of the 50 EP armors if fodder is available.

ColombianThreatMachine
03-13-2015, 02:09 PM
The new content I would like to see is something based on what the players are asking for.

Ant venom
03-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Columbian, this isnt going to happen because GREE thinks we are just paying for solid gold wnd that we are just stealing their money so they implement these changes to THIER LIKING BUT NOT OURS BECAUSE they think we are gaining a profit so they will think of a way to overturn it, and plus they want to get rid of f2p as fast as possible to gain money, free videos are allowed because it is a way for them to gain money due to the companies letting GREE advertise so GREE gets money, plus knd is downloaded for free so they dont have that $1 or $2 advantage and multiplied by total players about $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 although this is offtopic everything matters, and if that applies to the court I believe it should also apply to reality. Plus knd is just pixels so GREE are just getting money off of pixels so they dont care as long as the money rolls in plus thier ceo/founder is a billionaire that is probably the one making GREE greedy and plus the founder is the greedy one not the company, the company is just following his GREEdiness and influence

Cheers;
Ant venom

Rookeye
03-15-2015, 04:14 PM
I got this new idea for a new feature. What about adding Passive skills that drop from monsters in Adventure mode and you can equip them. Each giving you a different passive ability. Like the air monsters might drop an Air passive that gives you 2-10% more chance to dodge an attack.
-Earth passives give you a 1-5% more defense or a 5% chance to Stun the opponent.
-Water will give you 1-5% more chance to dodge a move and 1-5% more defense. Water might clease your mind and you are more aware of your surroundings and you get a 8% more chance to block. That will be a rare one to find.
There will also be rare passive skills that allow you to heal for a percentage of the damage done to the enemy. They range from 5-20% life steal based on the damage done.
Another rare one will be called 'An eye for an eye' basically 10% damage your enemy did rebounds back to him.
These passives skills will be in the form of 'Cores'. They are like cubes that you put on your armor. I think this will add more diversity to the game and please tell me what you think of my ideas!

I think this is really creative! :)

Duc Tran
03-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Why are they shortening the time for heroic armor quest it's sad and it's harder to get now they need to extend the heroic quest longer and not only 7 days

Ant venom
03-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Why are they shortening the time for heroic armor quest it's sad and it's harder to get now they need to extend the heroic quest longer and not only 7 days

I have to agree with u, I mean 10 days is more reasonable plus the drop rates are atrocious, but they shortened it probably because too much people were complaining about it being too easy and GREE doesn't want to give players free epics so they are hoping for some gemming (or more gemming) to make money as free videos also make money (since companies pay GREE to advertise for them in an attempt for those companies to make money too) along with the shop to buy gems, that is probably why.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Regretz
03-16-2015, 12:05 AM
This is something I have been thinking and it wouldnt be like a major change or anything but it would help (especially with how short the new heroic mode is). Potions are actually rare to come by, and now with heroic mode we actually have a use for them. I think making them buyable with gold would be a great idea, tho the price for each potion im not sure yet, and also probably have a limit on how many you could buy per day/have in your inventory at once. Just a thought though.

Ant venom
03-16-2015, 03:09 PM
This is something I have been thinking and it wouldnt be like a major change or anything but it would help (especially with how short the new heroic mode is). Potions are actually rare to come by, and now with heroic mode we actually have a use for them. I think making them buyable with gold would be a great idea, tho the price for each potion im not sure yet, and also probably have a limit on how many you could buy per day/have in your inventory at once. Just a thought though.
That wouldnt work well, being that GREE is trying to make money and so they will charge gems instead, but then again who will pay for potions with gems? U see the ppint, plus why would GREE make a limit if they want to make money?

Drakur
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Just a thought here, what about leaving heroic stages open? Run the events like you normally would for the epics (though I would like to see them last longer, buts that's besides the point), but leave the stages themselves open permanently for farming and leveling.

Stultis
03-19-2015, 11:55 AM
I think creating an area to farm for gems would be great. Just put a limit on how many times a day you can visit the area, this way it is not abused.

PSB Betty MTF
03-19-2015, 09:57 PM

This is one of the better ideas I've seen on here. That would make the game more customizable. Even though R&A have done that, this would have been a better idea instead. The downside to so much customizable options is switching out the R&A (or these boosts) while in a guild war. Time is taken away from war (every point matters, just ask the iOS top25 ppl) just to make that perfect matchup combo. Otherwise, solid idea

P4R4NO1D
03-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Thank you Rookeye and BettyMTF

Rookeye
03-21-2015, 09:32 PM
I think creating an area to farm for gems would be great. Just put a limit on how many times a day you can visit the area, this way it is not abused.

This is one way to solve their free daily gem dilemma. Another possibility: a gem building that you harvest for gems instead of gold. i suggest it take up a 1x1 square. Maybe a gem tree. It'd be nice if it's output was more than 30 gems per day... :rolleyes:

Ice victor btno
03-23-2015, 12:09 AM
Hello,
I have been been playing for almost two years now. Over this time I have had many ideas on new game content. I would like to share them with all of you to see your thoughts.

First I would like to see if they could add a defense button to the lower left of the screen. It would work much like the attach button . It would build up over time for use.

Second
would be to look at the purchase area. When buying items like holiday packs if there was a drop down menu to let you buy more then one at a time, it would really help me out. As there are time I buy lots of holiday packs and to keep pressing the the buy button over and over really takes time. Plus if we could buy say in groups of 5 10 or 15 in one transaction this would speed up the buying and get us back to the game. This would also lessen the amount of purchases processed on a credit card or I tunes account. Making it easier on them also. If needed you might look at doing over all the purchases. And set a cap for the transactions.

Third
I would like to have gree set up a away to track gem buys. There has been times when I bought items that did not show up in game. That way gree would have a way to look back and see what happened to the buy.

Forth. Guild wars

With the new rewards in place there is two real problems with the new rewards. I think that at looking at the last war people would agree that the teams pushing for t25 and above get far better armor then the t25 and down all stayed the same. I think that if you changed the rewards for p25 to p50 to an older double epic or even a mono epic would be better then the current lvl 4+.

I would also like to see something done about the un armoring of Knights to allow a guild to max points. This is becoming a problem in the top 25 . The use of alliances to max point so one guild has an easier way to achaive top points is a manipulation of the game. Yes I do understand that game stratigy is a big part of this game but to use one guild as a lame duck to pull points off of is not far to the other teams that fight there way to the top. One way to stop this is to set a limit on the armor that can be used by teams placed In the top t25. All members would have to use lvl 4 or above armor.

Also it is apparent that some team use the same name on all players in war. This also provides an unfair advantage . This makes so you never know who you are fighting. Many times I have seen good team just give up and stop fighting because of this. One way to stop this is that on two guild members can have the same name .

FIfth Fusion

It would be great if it was a little less Radom when fusion armors. I beleive that if you fusion a + armor to a + plus armor you should receive the next lvl armor. If you fusion base level armor to base level armor then it is still random. So I.e. 4+ to 4+ equals epic. 4+ to 4 is random.

Sixth. Raid wars
I think this area has some room for improvement. I myself like raids. So I would like to see it made better for all.

I would like to see the bosses change for each level. So lvl 1 and 2 be a mono boss. This would allow lower level players more enjoyment playing in raids. Level 3 and 4 older two element bosses. Lvl 5 and 6 the new boss for that raid.

Finaly special events

I think it would be really great to have a special event based around a new armor lvl.

So here is an idea . To hold an event to launch a new lvl armor . I will use a raid for example.

So in this raid you add a a seventh lvl boss. That boss is the first three element boss. With the new lvl and the new boss could come a new reward level also. A lvl that only works for that lvl 7 boss. So the top three teams that bet the most of the lvl 7 bosses will receive the new lvl 6 or 6+ armor .

One thing I would like to see with this is that the teams that win the new 6 or 6+ armor don't also win the first over all reward also. If there is a way to make a guild make a choice between the new lvl 6 armor or two5 + armors I think is best.
It almost would Make two first places.

So there you have it my ideas . What are you thoughts

Rookeye
03-23-2015, 09:06 AM
I like most of your suggestions, especialy the drop down multi-purchase for holiday packs, since Itunes seems to lock up on the 20th purchase every single time i buy more than 20...

However, i disagree with you on banning the same name tactic. I've never used it, but it seems to me an inventive way for an inferior guild to protect some of its weaker members by hiding them amidst the stronger, giving only a few targets to hunt. i applaud this creativity every time i face it, even while i'm cursing the, for using it. ;)

Jon Jones
03-28-2015, 01:31 AM
I've been playing KnD for over 2 years now. I love the game, but the way the community is polarized over your new DF armors has me concerned about the future of the game.

Here's an idea. I just posted this on your facebook page but I thought I'd put it here too.

Maybe you should consider moving all future epics to heroic. Keep Heroic always running (every 2 weeks) like the EB armors and keep EB a legendary armor. Leave DFs to be obtainable by chests, and wars/raids. That way any f2p beginner can start with the map for 3*, go to eb for 4*, go to heroic 5* and still have pretty solid armors. With the free gems from the arena, videos/offers... people will still have the opportunity for a chance at a DF.
Gradually phase in outdated fusible DFs and you'll have a pretty solid base of players.

This would allow players to farm legendaries to fuse epics, to use epics to fuse more epics, etc. Also consider upgrading heroic mode every time you cycle through elements and use other old EBs. This way the heroic mode would stay challenging. Remove prizes for unused fragments/shards and reset for each event. And then allow players to purchase fragments with gems. That way a player who invested hours into the event only to come up short has the option to buy the remaining fragments.

Stultis
03-28-2015, 07:40 AM
I've been playing KnD for over 2 years now. I love the game, but the way the community is polarized over your new DF armors has me concerned about the future of the game.

Here's an idea. I just posted this on your facebook page but I thought I'd put it here too.

Maybe you should consider moving all future epics to heroic. Keep Heroic always running (every 2 weeks) like the EB armors and keep EB a legendary armor. Leave DFs to be obtainable by chests, and wars/raids. That way any f2p beginner can start with the map for 3*, go to eb for 4*, go to heroic 5* and still have pretty solid armors. With the free gems from the arena, videos/offers... people will still have the opportunity for a chance at a DF.
Gradually phase in outdated fusible DFs and you'll have a pretty solid base of players.

This would allow players to farm legendaries to fuse epics, to use epics to fuse more epics, etc. Also consider upgrading heroic mode every time you cycle through elements and use other old EBs. This way the heroic mode would stay challenging. Remove prizes for unused fragments/shards and reset for each event. And then allow players to purchase fragments with gems. That way a player who invested hours into the event only to come up short has the option to buy the remaining fragments.

I think this is a very fair and well thought out strategy for integrating the new armors into the game. This would keep the new players and free to play players from being demoralized, intimidated, by this new armor set.

P4R4NO1D
03-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Okay so I thought of this new idea called 'Castles Raids' basically every 2 weeks you will be have to go through 50 dungeons in the Infested Castle. Every monster will have the same element but as you go through each stage, it increasingly gets harder and harder. After you complete a stage if gives you 1 2* armor for the first 5 dungeons,then silver keys for the next dungeons up until the 20th dungeon. Then in dungeons 21-30 it gives you A CHANCE of getting either silver keys or gold keys. In dungeons 30-40,you get guaranteed gold keys. In stages 41-50 you Dark prince chest. Also for every 5th dungeon there will be a special boss letting you know how hard its going to get. Also when I said every monster has the same element they do,every new Castle Raid will have you use specific armors for those 2 weeks if you want to make it through all those dungeons. Like maybe one Castle Raid the element all the monsters have is fire and the next Castle Raid event the elements the monsters have is fire/water. Also one dungeon is just ONE wave of 20 monsters and the amount of monsters increase by 1 through each dungeon completed. Finallythe amount of times you raid the castle depends on the amount of energy you have. You start of with 15 energy and 1 knight takes 4 energy,the rest take 2 energy. You can also use friends.
(Just a FYI, the Infested castle will be a new place and everyone will have it unlocked.Yes even newbies)

P4R4NO1D
03-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Now heres a graph of the rewards you get for completing the dungeons:
1-5= 1 Two star armor for each dungeon
6-20= 1 Silver key for each dungeon
21-30= 10 Silver keys or Golden Keys (Depending on Luck)
31-40=1 Golden Keys for each dungeon
41-50= 1 Dark Prince key for each dungeon
Heres how hard the dungeons should be:
Dungeons 1-5 should be able to be completed by your typical level 20 that has at least 1 or 2 Star armors.
The next 5 dungeons (6-11) require you to have 2 star armors on all your knights.
The next 5 dungeons (12-17)require you to have 3 star armors on all your knights.
The next 5 dungeons (18-23) require you to have at least 2 Legendaries.
The next 5 dungeons ( 24-29) require you to have at least 2 EB+ and a normal legendary.
The next 5 dungeons (30-35) require you have to 2 Epics and 1 EB+ Legendary.
The next 5 dungeons (36-41) require you to have 3 Epic+ armors or use really strong friends.
The next 8 dungeons (42-50) required 3 Epic+ armors that is the weakness of the monster or you can just use your friends.

Mos20
03-29-2015, 12:42 AM
One simple thing, get rid of 2 star crap in chance chests!!!!!!!!

Jazel5
03-29-2015, 08:32 AM
It would be nice if there was a way to turn the 1000s of basic armor pieces in for gems or gold; preferably gems. They're all just sitting there waiting to be crafted but after a certain time they aren't worth the time & cost to craft.

Dreamcobra
03-31-2015, 08:10 AM
How about a level for guild members between commander, and high commander? Someone with a tiny bonus to stats, but NOT able to spend quild money?

Blake Robinson
04-02-2015, 09:20 PM
I would love to have a new map added to follow defeating the dark prince. If he is the prince, why not add the king to the fight. Also i think adding a trade system is a dumb idea. No offense intended just my personal opinion.

CoreyElectro
04-05-2015, 06:03 AM
We need to have a PVP arena where you can wager armor against the fights!!! Place some bets!!! How awesome would that be.

There should also be a building we can place in our kingdom that produces a gem every so often. You know, since there isn't a free button anymore...

Ant venom
04-06-2015, 05:31 AM
Okay so I thought of this new idea called 'Castles Raids' basically every 2 weeks you will be have to go through 50 dungeons in the Infested Castle. Every monster will have the same element but as you go through each stage, it increasingly gets harder and harder. After you complete a stage if gives you 1 2* armor for the first 5 dungeons,then silver keys for the next dungeons up until the 20th dungeon. Then in dungeons 21-30 it gives you A CHANCE of getting either silver keys or gold keys. In dungeons 30-40,you get guaranteed gold keys. In stages 41-50 you Dark prince chest. Also for every 5th dungeon there will be a special boss letting you know how hard its going to get. Also when I said every monster has the same element they do,every new Castle Raid will have you use specific armors for those 2 weeks if you want to make it through all those dungeons. Like maybe one Castle Raid the element all the monsters have is fire and the next Castle Raid event the elements the monsters have is fire/water. Also one dungeon is just ONE wave of 20 monsters and the amount of monsters increase by 1 through each dungeon completed. Finallythe amount of times you raid the castle depends on the amount of energy you have. You start of with 15 energy and 1 knight takes 4 energy,the rest take 2 energy. You can also use friends.
(Just a FYI, the Infested castle will be a new place and everyone will have it unlocked.Yes even newbies)
I really dont understand why anyone would take the effort just to get keys, why not have gems instead or Limited Time Chance Chest Keys?

Cheers;
Ant Venom

Son havok
04-06-2015, 09:18 PM
I HAVE AN IDEA... I was thinking that every player in this amazing game uses GEMS all the time, but not every player can spend money on games because of different reasons. So I thought that a new building should be added into the game content. This building would be some sort of mine in which players would spend 25-50 gems to buy for the first installment and then 30 gems and forward for the levels. This mine building would make about 2-5 gems every day depending on the level. I think this is a great idea because it would help out every single player in this game very much. Please leave what you think about this and or other ideas that you have to add to this. If u like please help me get this to Gree to get this in the game. Thanks so much. I know I already posted this on the feedback but that was before I saw this thread :)

Jacinta Greaves
04-07-2015, 04:22 AM
I love this suggestion, my partner and I both play the game and can only afford for one of us to gem. It would be nice if I could at least have his cast offs. I agree that there would have to be some sort of charge to make it a viable option, but it is a good idea and would no doubt be a popular one.

Pigfarm70
04-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Small but useful addition... Add a Battle Log to the Raid menu. This will make it easier for GMs to monitor what their folks are doing in regards to participation.

holterhomme
04-14-2015, 03:41 PM
A guild chest would be great. Players ina guild could place items in the chest and they would be accessible to other members of the guild. Armor, rings, amulets. Dare i say star crystals.

Richard James Swearingen
04-15-2015, 04:59 AM
I would like to see a new rank in guild called guild enforcer to be higher than hc.

Eduardo Alvarez
04-15-2015, 12:19 PM
I say that if there's a dark prince, they should add like the king or something... My opinion and maybe an event like not physical but more of a boost event.. Example 2x boost with fusion boost or even double gold from selling armors.. Or increased chances on fusing an epic.. Just an idea and the whole thing of fusion boost would be good especially with people working so hard on dragon forge..

Marco_
04-16-2015, 04:07 AM
A guild chest would be great. Players ina guild could place items in the chest and they would be accessible to other members of the guild. Armor, rings, amulets. Dare i say star crystals.
Ah, so my alts can give their star crystals to my main and the same for the epic+ my alt managed to pull from 11 chests?

derekaman
04-21-2015, 12:03 AM
I would like to suggest a list of all armors. This would put an end to getting a new armor and wondering if it's better than the ones you already have.

Mos20
04-21-2015, 01:21 AM
I would like to suggest a list of all armors. This would put an end to getting a new armor and wondering if it's better than the ones you already have.

There are lists on Wiki for all Epics etc which show stats, elements, etc

derekaman
04-21-2015, 10:52 AM
I understand that, but it is horribly organized and incomplete. It would be much more convenient in the game itself, an official list.

Anarchos
04-29-2015, 11:57 AM
My suggestions:

1). Chameleon armor: Armor which isn't just power creeping up attack or defense, but which can show itself as something which it isn't (for instance it pretends to be a pre-existing Fire armor but it is actually Air). Each element can have one.

2). Knights having the ability to leave your commander for putting them into battles and making them wear stripped down armors. After all Knights are honorable and forcing them to wear basic armors would be considered very dishonorable (they might laugh and think you're joking about getting them hurt/killed more easily). Say no 1* and Fusion Boosts for now until a well thought out system can be put in place.

3). Guilds: The ability to PERMANENTLY kick people based on their Friend code. My guild has had to kick the same person a few times because they only changed their names and re-applied.

4). Guild Wars offering Guild Secrets (permanently attached to the guild) for rewards. Secrets can include: crafting different armors 3* and below armors (for the collectors), earning the ability to purchase a multi-element Guardian or being able to buy a Chromatic element bonus.

5). Guild Champions having either 1 extra battle point per war OR commanders being able to sacrifice all of their battle points to give the Guild Champion an extra point. (This will balance out - it may be abused but those slots filled with Alt accounts are slots which real active players aren't filling). - this also makes the decision on who gets to be GC and who gets to be GS a bit of a tactical choice.

6). Different battle backgrounds: Different between Arena and Guild Wars (minor cosmetic change).

I'll post more later. This is what I've got for now. I have other ideas (just weighing out the implications in my head first before posting).

Thanks!

Rob1987
04-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Pointless even askin as ppl av been suggesting great things for ages and still nothing game can be mad better if you listened to the ppl who play it !!

Anarchos
04-29-2015, 04:44 PM
How about super fusion stones which increase your chances when combining? Or elemental aligned fusion stones which increase your chances of the new armor being X element?

Guild quests? Such as find the Holy Grail and all Knights of that guild get +5 life points? Or the shield of kings and all guild members gain +5 defense? I.E. Guild relics and each guild may only have ONE relic active at a time.

How about wizards which won't do knight stages but may go through their own versions of the different stages?

roookey1
04-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Exactly Rob ... it's sad to say, but it's obviously pointless to post any suggestions or requests in this thread or elsewhere.

Anarchos
04-30-2015, 04:31 AM
Some of the earlier ideas which I've read have been implemented (such as seeing how long a guild member has been inactive etc.). So :)

Jay Derouane
04-30-2015, 08:14 AM
And what about a player armor shop?

Where players can buy armor from others players with gold or gems?
Or make possible to exchange armor from members from the same guild?

And put back the french language in the game please ??? ;-)

Underdogg
04-30-2015, 01:12 PM
This has probably already been requested so apologies if it's a repeat ....

I'd love to see the weekly Fusion Boost war alternate between boosts for armors one week and then boosts for jewelry the next week.

Again, probably already suggested, but I really think a LOT of players would like that.

Rob1987
05-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Pointless doing a poll nothing new is bein added you need to start improving game as there's a lot of ppl gettin bored and goin off the game there a lot of good ideas so let's get some action n get it into the game

Ant venom
05-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Pointless doing a poll nothing new is bein added you need to start improving game as there's a lot of ppl gettin bored and goin off the game there a lot of good ideas so let's get some action n get it into the game

That is true, but if u think that GREE would listen, u might as well just quit the game.

James William McDowell
05-04-2015, 01:24 PM
I would like to see an option for combining multiple armors instead of just one set at a time and the same for enhancing armors, 4 armors takes to long when you can afford to 20 or 30 armors

Ant venom
05-04-2015, 06:08 PM
I would like to see an option for combining multiple armors instead of just one set at a time and the same for enhancing armors, 4 armors takes to long when you can afford to 20 or 30 armors

Not a lot of people have a lot of armor, I know u might but others might not or others just simply don't have the patience of yours to save up so many Armor sets.

Marco_
05-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Not a lot of people have a lot of armor, I know u might but others might not or others just simply don't have the patience of yours to save up so many Armor sets.
Well, you get plenty of silver, 1-star and 2-star armors thrown at you at epic boss, arena and raids, so if you haven't had time to do any enhancing for a while you build up stacks of the same armor, so then enhancing with a stack of for ex. 15 of the same armor in 1 go instead of doing 4 enhances with them would be more convenient. (if the one enhance would be processed internally as 4 enhances, it wouldn't even upset the gold use balance. (not that Gree cares one iota about balance...))

London Knight
05-05-2015, 03:36 AM
I would like to see a cap on certain items from Chests, once you reach X amount. I was extremly annoyed to open 10 Enchanced Chests with Level 60 Epic Boss Key rewards and 40% of them being Fusion Stones ! AGAIN !! I now have almost 5,000 & REALLY don't any more from Chests - from Blitzes, Arena etc is fine. Same goes for 500+ material parts for Dragon Tamer Costume & 200+ bits for Sky Metal. I have observed that Cogs for Steam Powered Exoskeleton are rarely dropped now - I wonder if it's because I've crafted the standard & plus versions of it ? I've not bothered crafting the Dragon Tamer at all & only crafted the Sky Metal/White Kaledoscopic to get the 'Armour Savant' Achievement ...

It dosen't effect my game play as such, but I rather get Rings & Amulets etc to fuse or for boosting, then anymore of these. Wouldn't it be easy to add a subroutiune to next update: "Player has 2,000 of that item & 1,000 of that very rare item, so he shouldn't be given anymore in Chests? should be given them very, very infrequently from Chests ( less than 1% chance ) ". Would please many players hugely ;-)

Another thing is now that Legendary (4*) Epic Boss Armours have gone the way of the Dodo, how about getting a couple of the old pieces of material for them from Enchanted Chests ? All the ones which haven't appeared during Heroic mode could be handy - especially as an update has appeared to have removed all Epic Bosses more than around 6-8 months old from my Summoning Stone ? Just an idea & again won't effect my gameplay much, but it would be nice to finally craft some of those old Armours to 'Collect' or for Fusion .
Thoughts anyone ?

James William McDowell
05-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Another idea would be to block people from inviting you to a clan 8f your already in a clan and do not want to join another clan at that moment and time or a block option to keep certain people from applying to get into your guild after they have been kicked.

Jahriya1
05-06-2015, 02:29 PM
I would like to see a little more customization for guild Crests. Maybe add special guild quest to be completed inorder to unlock special customization content.

Kangaroeland
05-07-2015, 01:49 AM
I would like to see a little more customization for guild Crests. Maybe add special guild quest to be completed inorder to unlock special customization content.

Hey, thats asctually a pretty cool idea, id like some extra ways to bling up your guild anyway. Like custom guildplates or whatnot. Make them available through quests or guild bank, i know a lot of guilds who have like 500M saved anyway

zelfgal
05-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Propably it would already be posted, but

GREE GIVE YOUR PEOPLE RINGS AND AMULETS THROUGH YOUR EVENTS(EB, ARENA, RAIDS...)

Valarauko
05-11-2015, 12:03 PM
1.- Kingdom expansion and more buildings.
2.- New building that may use Low level craft items as currency to buy or craft better items. E.g. Give 10 Earth shards to get 1 Snakeskin leather strip or a random earth related item or ring/amulet. (we have thousands of common items but crafting those armors is a total waste of time and cash)
3.- Craftable armor booster.
4.- Co-op option to tackle the EB for better rewards and harder.

NaturlBornKiller
05-14-2015, 01:20 PM
I would like to see improvement of rewards in arena, raids, epic bosses and the fusion boost rewards.

The new dragon forged armors are so hard to max and while the armors we can collect along the waynto improve those remained the same.

Rynon
05-19-2015, 06:27 PM
I was wondering if there could be some sort of recruitment station we could build in the castle where we recruit soldiers for our kingdoms army. Like starting out we could have 10 or 20 soldiers max. Then after recruiting them we could equipt them with armors that we have so long as they all have the same armor on. Maybe skip rings and amulets at the begining for them. But as you level you recruiting station up you can have more and more soldiers until you max out at like 50-100. this would give alot of players a use for those wearker armors we end up smelting away or a reason for the top guilds to collect multiple armors.

Once you get all the squared away have some sort of war system once every so often where you and your army face off against the hordes of the dark prince's army.

Valarauko
05-20-2015, 09:23 AM
I'd love to see Rings and Amulets that may affect the gameplay and not just the stats, a new kind of starmetal rings that may:

*Increase the rate of missed hits but grant extra Exp
*Decrase Health but increase the drop rate of trasure (rings, amulets and Crystals)
*Increase Attack but also increase the miss rate.
*Increase the chances of double loot from Bosses.
*Give an 200% attack bonus (like Raids) for special attacks.
*Grant elemental protection or immunity (Eg. wear a ring with elemental protection to fire while using a Spirit armor and get normal damage instead of 1.25)

I think these amulets and rings should not be leveled as they would be already a bit OP so maybe cap them at level 3.

Stuff like that may spice the game a bit.

Travis Houston
05-20-2015, 10:58 PM
love the game and had another idea, it would be awesome if you could implement an in game store that we can spend gold to buy potions so we don't have to wait as long to fight again. and of course implementing a way to share armors with our guild members would be amazing. those who spend money to buy armor from chests end up having many of the same and have no use for them while the guild members could use them. that way their money isn't wasted and they will most likely spend more money to help their friends out. but all in all its a great game and I look forward to more like it.

Kangaroeland
05-21-2015, 04:40 AM
Im allways against any form of sharig or trading, it will ruin the game and draw tons of scammers and such to KnD. Buying potions for gold, or some kind of market where you can trade fusion stones, potions, crafting materials and gold would be ok i recon.

VirusknightX
05-21-2015, 09:08 AM
They really do need a way to sell off crafting material and such. my game takes so long to load when going in to craft and such, and it would be nice to unload these 10k worth of basic water pieces. also would be nice if they had a fuse again option that as long as you have more of what you are fusing together it would fill them in and speed up the process.

Tony Gomez
05-21-2015, 03:14 PM
10 days for heroic mode and a trade in option for armors. For example trade in 3 Earthwardens for 1 Earthwardens+

Ice victor btno
05-22-2015, 10:39 AM
ok for the most part I am loving the updates. the new milestones are fantastic. one thing I would love to see is a change in the rewards for the fusion wars. the rewards for the guild in the fusion wars have been the same sense they started fusion wars. so if you can up the boosts for the guilds what be one thing that I think would push more teams to put runs together for them. the other thing I would like to see is maybe once a month change the holiday pack to have boost in them. so each most you have the opportunity to buy boost for .99$ you would make a killing on it and we all could then be able to lvl those really cool df's we have now.

the other thing I would real like to see is an increase the total number of armor that we can hold and still be able to craft. I have been unable to craft for some time now. maybe set a new limit based on you lvl so if you are at lvl 250 you can have 250 armors. or if you are at lv 500 then maybe 1000 armors

Valarauko
05-22-2015, 11:51 AM
They really do need a way to sell off crafting material and such. my game takes so long to load when going in to craft and such, and it would be nice to unload these 10k worth of basic water pieces. also would be nice if they had a fuse again option that as long as you have more of what you are fusing together it would fill them in and speed up the process.

Maybe if they'd let us craft Rings and Amulets with those Basic, Common and Uncommon materials.

Valarauko
05-22-2015, 11:52 AM
ok for the most part I am loving the updates. the new milestones are fantastic. one thing I would love to see is a change in the rewards for the fusion wars. the rewards for the guild in the fusion wars have been the same sense they started fusion wars. so if you can up the boosts for the guilds what be one thing that I think would push more teams to put runs together for them. the other thing I would like to see is maybe once a month change the holiday pack to have boost in them. so each most you have the opportunity to buy boost for .99$ you would make a killing on it and we all could then be able to lvl those really cool df's we have now.

the other thing I would real like to see is an increase the total number of armor that we can hold and still be able to craft. I have been unable to craft for some time now. maybe set a new limit based on you lvl so if you are at lvl 250 you can have 250 armors. or if you are at lv 500 then maybe 1000 armors

I am now a Level 500+ and I love your idea... :D

Anarchos
05-30-2015, 09:54 PM
Two more ideas...

1. A new guild officer position. The Standard Bearer - standards (flags) were often rallying points for troops in medieval warfare... So if the standard bearer is still undefeated in a war, then the other guild gets either a small attack or defense bonus (choseable by the Standard bearer).

2. Radaghast should enable any developer to check in on any accounts just to look for bug abusers etc.

Ant venom
05-31-2015, 06:09 AM
Two more ideas...

1. A new guild officer position. The Standard Bearer - standards (flags) were often rallying points for troops in medieval warfare... So if the standard bearer is still undefeated in a war, then the other guild gets either a small attack or defense bonus (choseable by the Standard bearer).

2. Radaghast should enable any developer to check in on any accounts just to look for bug abusers etc.
I like these ideas, but it could take a while to implement them if ever.

Joost van der Velde
06-02-2015, 02:27 PM
The problem is that people might claim that they did or didn't sent or receave an armor and that would create a catastrofic mess for GREE. 100.000 dollars for the guy that lied about transfering his armor whoo-hoow!

Ant venom
06-02-2015, 02:39 PM
The problem is that people might claim that they did or didn't sent or receave an armor and that would create a catastrofic mess for GREE. 100.000 dollars for the guy that lied about transfering his armor whoo-hoow!

What proplem? Are you claiming that GREE should have a system to track it down accuratly so that there wouldn't be that kind of problem?

southpaw29
06-03-2015, 10:51 AM
I would love to see an event where the 4 epic bosses are Old School Toho Movie monsters.

Week 1 the epic boss would be Mothra the armor would be Mothra's Shroud (earth/spirit)
Week 2 the epic boos would be Rodan the armor would be Rodans Battlegear (Fire/Air)
Week 3 the epic boss would be King Gidorah the armor would be Armor of Gidorah (Earth/Air)
Week 4 the epic boss would be Godzilla the King of Monsters and the Armor would be Godzilla's Platemail (Fire/Water)

I mean you have had numerous monsters from movies in the past.....I think this would be an awesome event and a collection of Epic boss armors a lot of players would max and keep.

This is just a suggestion but I hope it is one that merits looking into and designing some really cool armors for these Monster legends.

Thank You For Your Time,

ITSB Godzilla/ TFW/KC Godzilla

thundera343
06-04-2015, 05:04 PM
I'd like to suggest a longer term raid type event.

I'm currently looking for more reasons to login to KnD besides epic boss energy.
I realize the general theme of events in the game and I'd like to propose a 7 day long Raid type event called a 'Dungeon' with either several monsters you can choose to challenge

Here's how I see either mechanic working.

--Choose who you Challenge--

This Dungeon type has a more direct link to specific rewards. So remember the word BALANCE as you read.

Imagine the Raid interface, except each circle offers the ability to scout a different monster.

-Scouting a boss requires a player to fight a wave or 2 of monsters before scouting can be successful
-The placement is random each event, so friends/guilds must share info on which monster is hidden on which circle. A small task but it's the little extras that count
-Each monster is an old Epic boss (saves monster development time + gives access to weak epic and legendary rewards)
-Farming for material doesn't require as much strength as the Epic boss but requires more active playtime
-Same energy cap and rate as a Raid

--Pros & Cons--

-Pros-

-Gives a starting point for new players to farm higher level materials
-Opportunity to increase Epic boss power and replace the epic boss as the 'easiest epics' with these dungeon epics
-Increased playtime
-allows higher level players to farm armors for fusion

-Cons-

-Dev time
-Balancing
-Potential influx of armors
-Allows lower level players to quickly level up, possibly taking away from the story/stage aspect

Thanks for reading :) I know a dungeon type event is probably suggested often, this is simply my take on a potential way of doing that

Dominare
06-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi love to see if you can enable trading in game,

Ant venom
06-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Hi love to see if you can enable trading in game,

You should know by now that they would not implement that, if you look at the threads for the past 6-8 threads involving trading, you will understand what I mean. It will never happen and a lot of people even go against that idea.

Douglas Hunt
06-05-2015, 07:11 PM
I think I would like to see all of the above, but I would like to see misses removed from the game. I know it's tk make it more challanging, however it always screws you over and it's annoying. VERY annoying. I hope these could please be taken out of the game. Thanks for hearing my opinion! :)

Ant venom
06-05-2015, 07:37 PM
I think I would like to see all of the above, but I would like to see misses removed from the game. I know it's tk make it more challanging, however it always screws you over and it's annoying. VERY annoying. I hope these could please be taken out of the game. Thanks for hearing my opinion! :)

I agree with you on this Douglas about the misses that is.

Douglas Hunt
06-05-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm just a nice person and I feel bad for the people in the guild who are commanders and are upset with their armors. A lot of them are kids that can't afford gems. I just always try to help people. You have a lot of valid points I agree with so i'm not trying to offend you and I do agree with the fact that there are things that should be changed in the game that are far more important than my idea.

Smart ideas. Kudos to you, friend. :)

Douglas Hunt
06-05-2015, 08:03 PM
I agree with you on this Douglas about the misses that is.

Thanks! ^_^

Kangaroeland
06-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Maybe sometimes offer gems on a discount. People would love that!

NaturlBornKiller
06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Yeah, a sale would be nice. My itunes is account is recieving interest for the dollars waiting on that sale

UP Tide
06-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Not about to sift through 26 pages, so sorry if these are a repeat...

Revamp the daily login rewards...There are other games out there that reward more in quantity and relevant items, just for logging in.
Holiday Packs need to have a button to choose how many you want to buy, spending 30minutes to buy 100 packs is ridiculous.
Some way to sell/make relevant the old crafting materials (basic armor fragments)...they are just taking up space in our Armorsmith
Some way to sell Fusion Stones...Many of us have hundreds/thousands of these and nothing to do with them.

Ant venom
06-14-2015, 06:26 PM
Not about to sift through 26 pages, so sorry if these are a repeat...

Revamp the daily login rewards...There are other games out there that reward more in quantity and relevant items, just for logging in.
Holiday Packs need to have a button to choose how many you want to buy, spending 30minutes to buy 100 packs is ridiculous.
Some way to sell/make relevant the old crafting materials (basic armor fragments)...they are just taking up space in our Armorsmith
Some way to sell Fusion Stones...Many of us have hundreds/thousands of these and nothing to do with them.

I agree with you on this, the login rewards are a piece of **** and aren't rewarding apart from the 5 OR 10 gems, and yes other games have more rewarding login prizes.

Jamie Broadway
06-15-2015, 11:53 PM
The holiday pack is constantly being skipped for packs that are not needed we have informed our 4 guilds to not purchase and just wait... And told them other packs are not worth purchasing...of course that's our opinion but alot of use are now using Google play cards we have saved up on other games

Ant venom
06-16-2015, 06:05 AM
Yeah agreed, we should start having the Holiday Packs again, it's ridiculous how there hasn't been one in 20 days now, almost 3 weeks. GREE must have activated the how-to-lose-money-and-lose-customers plan and believe it or not, it is currently working.

Sean Byrne
06-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Hi GREE,

While I thoroughly enjoy the game I do have a suggestion for improving the way events are completed.
While I really like the way the milestones are set out and you have inter guild rewards and rankings etc. I have 1 suggestion.
As i'm sure you're aware with the current rewards system those who are strongest and in most cases richest will always receive the top rewards. Which is fair enough to some extent.

My suggestion is that you include an additional ranking system so that there are rewards based on your level and kept relative. Basically the way the structure works is you have a rewards system for lvl's 0-10, 10-50, 50-100, 100-200, 200-300, and 300+ or something like that. Obviously you wouldn't have the top reward for the winner from the lvl 10 group as good as the reward for the top of 300+ but it would still be better than what a lower ranked player would get in a high tier.

This way you are competing against more people your own level and it makes it more exciting for newer players and they will be more likely to spend gems if they think they have a better shot at winning something and gives them a chance to compete.

Hope you follow this and hope other people agree.

Kind regards,
Sean

Ice victor btno
11-10-2015, 03:41 PM
well gree at this point I have really loved the game. but after the last few updates the bugs and glitches are way out of hand now. so please stop with the new untested items that are causing so many problems and just fix the game you have now. then look at new items. having players locked out of accounts for days and days, armor rings and amulet all go missing. rewards that change after the event starts. these things need fixed before you open a al new can of warms.

roookey1
11-10-2015, 05:24 PM
The problem is just that: I doubt anyone at Gree reads these forums. And if they did, they would ignore customer's suggestions and requests, as always.
It's hard to find a company caring less about their customers actually.

Garrett Lamb-hart
11-29-2015, 02:49 PM
Gifting/buying/selling armor/ gifting money/gems to other guild members I would love to see this option as people that do have these extras can get rid of them and help other people.

Cuffy Meigs
11-29-2015, 05:18 PM
I would love to see a way to buy ring and amulet sets from the knd store instead of or in addition to capes.
I got a +df the mastadons, however i cannot pull either the ring or amulets to go with it.ive opened quite enough chests that i should have.
i have every other one in multiples upon multiples. Just seems weird i cant get them.
So the ability to spend 50-100 gems on either one would be a great addition.
I mean what are we supposed to do with all this set jewelry, wait a year till it gets offered as a t25?
There should be an easier way.

xWolfSlayerx
11-29-2015, 06:07 PM
I would love to see a way to buy ring and amulet sets from the knd store instead of or in addition to capes.
I got a +df the mastadons, however i cannot pull either the ring or amulets to go with it.ive opened quite enough chests that i should have.
i have every other one in multiples upon multiples. Just seems weird i cant get them.
So the ability to spend 50-100 gems on either one would be a great addition.
I mean what are we supposed to do with all this set jewelry, wait a year till it gets offered as a t25?
There should be an easier way.

There's no point posting here anymore or coming up with suggestions here anymore. You are simply wasting your time because of the fact that the person who started this thread is a former GREE employee who got laid off a few moths past.

Steph Philippou
12-20-2015, 09:16 AM
customer service which isnt know for being terrible?

MisterT
12-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Compensation for Gree's mess up. If you had maxed DF's, now you need to lvl them another 6 levels

Sent
12-22-2015, 08:43 PM
customer service which isnt know for being terrible?

Yes please.

roookey1
12-24-2015, 03:14 AM
Both Christmas wishes (better customer service or any form of compensation) won't come true as all of us here know too well -
so there's only consequence that makes sense: don't continue to buy at the shop that treats you badly and rips you off at every very chance.