PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25

Erwt
01-14-2014, 10:04 AM
I did bound the account earlier, but I also already used it before. But I didn't bound my account before I went to the shop.. It says that It does not work. How do I contact them? I could not find a contact form or ticket system.. except for a FAQ.

Adisty
01-14-2014, 10:04 AM
But man...if it was based on the number of players in your guild or the level, then the 20 most hardcore players could just have their own, new guild that they never leveled and just destroy everyone all the time. In theory, anyways.

I started a new guild with 4 members from our previous guild, so a total of 5 members, and during the Blitz War that just passed, we fought guilds with at most 8 members, and even fought a guild with 2 members. Our guild level was 9 or 10 I think.

Decu
01-14-2014, 10:27 AM
I did bound the account earlier, but I also already used it before. But I didn't bound my account before I went to the shop.. It says that It does not work. How do I contact them? I could not find a contact form or ticket system.. except for a FAQ.

https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Support of Gree.

Erwt
01-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Thank you very much. I hope they can do anything for me. Is there anyone on this forum that had luck with that before?

5kWatz
01-14-2014, 07:24 PM
So I've seen people claim to know the elements of upcoming Epic Bosses. Is there a distinguishable pattern? I haven't been able to figure it out. Is this discussed somewhere in another thread?

What will be the elements of the next Epic Boss? The next few?

Thanks in advance!

Bluntman
01-14-2014, 07:26 PM
So I've seen people claim to know the elements of upcoming Epic Bosses. Is there a distinguishable pattern? I haven't been able to figure it out. Is this discussed somewhere in another thread?

What will be the elements of the next Epic Boss? The next few?

Thanks in advance!

Nobody actually knows, its a guess. However some of the epic bosses got leaked on wiki.

Lexan
01-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Nobody actually knows, its a guess. However some of the epic bosses got leaked on wiki.

Things never get leaked on Wiki, do they?

Starwulf
01-14-2014, 10:01 PM
My guess for next EB is Earth/Water, or Fire/Spirit. It's been a while since we've seen either of those(Earth/Water by far the longest, that was my first EB that I got the + armor for(Swampstone Platemail), and it hasn't repeated since). Fire/Spirit was The Behemoth

Eridian
01-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Is it possible to play with 2 accounts on the same device?

Lonestar Light
01-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Is it possible to play with 2 accounts on the same device?
No

My guess for next EB is Earth/Water, or Fire/Spirit. It's been a while since we've seen either of those(Earth/Water by far the longest, that was my first EB that I got the + armor for(Swampstone Platemail), and it hasn't repeated since). Fire/Spirit was The Behemoth
My educated guess is that the earth will be one of the elements of the next boss since they gave out earth fusion armors recently

Kielya
01-15-2014, 11:57 AM
I read on a forum post that you cannot get a 5 star from fusion currently as they fix the way that sooooo many people wound up with Blazebourne, I would like to start fusing again but not gonna waste time if there is NO chance of a 5 star.
I got my blazebourne with Fusing "armour of Notus" and "armour of Phyrus" apparently there was another way and people went crazy getting the armour.

Just trying to find out if its true that there is no 5 star via fusion?

I did e-mail through the game with no response.

thank you for your time.

Necromancers
01-15-2014, 12:12 PM
I read on a forum post that you cannot get a 5 star from fusion currently as they fix the way that sooooo many people wound up with Blazebourne, I would like to start fusing again but not gonna waste time if there is NO chance of a 5 star.
I got my blazebourne with Fusing "armour of Notus" and "armour of Phyrus" apparently there was another way and people went crazy getting the armour.

Just trying to find out if its true that there is no 5 star via fusion?

I did e-mail through the game with no response.

thank you for your time.

Pretty sure you can fuse 5-star armours. I fused one on Sunday, and there's no reason for GREE to turn it off.

Kielya
01-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Pretty sure you can fuse 5-star armours. I fused one on Sunday, and there's no reason for GREE to turn it off.

Do you remember which, was it 2 x 4stars to get a 5 or a 3 and 4star or 2 x 3 stars to get? I know they are not guaranteed, however, I fused more than 20 4stars and 12 3stars with nothing more than a couple 3 stars junky old 4star and a lot of 2 stars.

I get that it is random but, there was a post that was talking about a 100% rate for blazebourne with fusion and that was why they turned it off? supposedly, I dont see the thread anymore.

Necromancers
01-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Do you remember which, was it 2 x 4stars to get a 5 or a 3 and 4star or 2 x 3 stars to get? I know they are not guaranteed, however, I fused more than 20 4stars and 12 3stars with nothing more than a couple 3 stars junky old 4star and a lot of 2 stars.

I get that it is random but, there was a post that was talking about a 100% rate for blazebourne with fusion and that was why they turned it off? supposedly, I dont see the thread anymore.

Epics have never actually been guaranteed with fusion, so I don't know. I fused 2x4 star for my Beastmaster, but 2x3 star can get an Epic as well. The chances are just much smaller. Never fuse 3 star with 4 star though.

Jennytsuki
01-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi guys !!

I'm such a "new" player, i played since Wicker Warrior but i read Rad's guides that helps me a lot :). My question is : I've just got a Nemesis for the Desert Wurm and i really don't know if it worth to up it or not. My best armors to beat him is a Living flame armor+... but also i've got a Tectonic Mantle+ maxed (got it from my 3 winters chests :D), ... So, i don't know how to calculate who is the best efficient between Tec+ or reg Nemesis? I beat the 60 Fire Drake but for this one, my goal is just to go to 43.

Thanks for your advices ! and sorry for my bad english ! :o

cafedecoy
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Hi guys !!

I'm such a "new" player, i played since Wicker Warrior but i read Rad's guides that helps me a lot :). My question is : I've just got a Nemesis for the Desert Wurm and i really don't know if it worth to up it or not. My best armors to beat him is a Living flame armor+... but also i've got a Tectonic Mantle+ maxed (got it from my 3 winters chests :D), ... So, i don't know how to calculate who is the best efficient between Tec+ or reg Nemesis? I beat the 60 Fire Drake but for this one, my goal is just to go to 43.

Thanks for your advices ! and sorry for my bad english ! :o

That depends on your knight level.... but yeah, max out your nemesis, it should help. When you get to a point where you have to rely more on your friends than your own knight, make your main knight wear the armor with the highest stats, as your friends' "help" stats are capped as a function of your main knight stats. I can explain this to you in more detail over PM if you want.

Bala82
01-16-2014, 02:33 AM
i can't trigger the boss i done normal quest normally they trigger the boss on 2 or 3 round but i done two quest and nothing triggered .

Yesterday i had no problem but only new boss got added it hasn't been triggered

Eridian
01-16-2014, 03:03 AM
i can't trigger the boss i done normal quest normally they trigger the boss on 2 or 3 round but i done two quest and nothing triggered .

After every wave you have a chance that you can fight the epic boss. After 3 waves you got a 100% chance to battle him. But remember; waves with bosses in them dont count, so every last wave of a region or all the waves at the dark prince castle don't trigger the boss.

Best way to battle him is to just fight low lvl regions a lot

Eridian
01-16-2014, 03:04 AM
A question about this forum: How do you put a pictore in your signature? I made a guildbanner, but I don't know how to use it as signature... Please help, thanks :)

Lonestar Light
01-16-2014, 03:52 AM

I got this glitch a couple of times in the past. Just open the Boss screen and then fight again. That solved it for me.

Dave3d
01-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Question 2,024 :)
Is there a guild top 500 list or something?
A doc who won the last war, up to top 100?
Anything at all like that?

Edit:
Anoth Q:
Is Line the app that has the green box, with a chat in the middle of it with Line written?
I cant seem to add anybody except people from my google account, or from my phone.
Wondering if I installed the wrong app.
:(

Oh, and yet another Q:
Is there an in-game screenshot taker?
Or what does everyone use to get screenies of K&D?

Thanks again.

TrashBatteri
01-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Am I the only one who has had this problem?

The arena just jumps over the rewards and starts counting for the next milestone and this has happened twice :mad: Is there a chance to get the awards afterwards?? I could really use those armors to enhance my armors... network was working fine (wifi) on both times

Lucia Ducaine
01-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey all
I currently have maxed out the + version of Crius, Atlantean, and Living Flame armors and I just got the non + version of the Fire Drake's armor. I most likely won't be able to get the + version of this armor anytime soon.

Should I work on leveling this EB armor (and other EB armors) up, depite the fact they aren't +, or should I work on the next tier of PvE armor like the Swamp armor+? Should I do something else entirely?

Thanks!

Sifu
01-16-2014, 11:06 AM
After every wave you have a chance that you can fight the epic boss. After 3 waves you got a 100% chance to battle him. But remember; waves with bosses in them dont count, so every last wave of a region or all the waves at the dark prince castle don't trigger the boss.

Best way to battle him is to just fight low lvl regions a lot

Due to the boss restriction he mentions, the Dark Prince levels will never trigger EB.

Sifu
01-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey all
I currently have maxed out the + version of Crius, Atlantean, and Living Flame armors and I just got the non + version of the Fire Drake's armor. I most likely won't be able to get the + version of this armor anytime soon.

Should I work on leveling this EB armor (and other EB armors) up, depite the fact they aren't +, or should I work on the next tier of PvE armor like the Swamp armor+? Should I do something else entirely?

Thanks!

This is a personal choice now. The old method was to work on the three best 3* story armors (swamp shaman+, Infernal Lord+, Dark Prince+). They are all around 2k total stats. The EB regs have caught up to swamp shaman now.

If you go with story armors...
You will need to farm mats. On the other hand, you should be running these zones as much as you can for levels anyways.

If you go with EB regs...
EB uses a separate HP pool so you will have more hp for farming snakeskins. You have different element options as well. You should only be in this phase for a few weeks at most so the elements question isn't that big of a deal.

Either path is viable at the moment. In another 2 months or so, if the EB stats keep creeping up, EB might be a clearly better choice.

bosskiller
01-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Question 2,024 :)
Is there a guild top 500 list or something?
A doc who won the last war, up to top 100?
Anything at all like that?

Edit:
Anoth Q:
Is Line the app that has the green box, with a chat in the middle of it with Line written?
I cant seem to add anybody except people from my google account, or from my phone.
Wondering if I installed the wrong app.

Oh, and yet another Q:
Is there an in-game screenshot taker?
Or what does everyone use to get screenies of K&D?

Thanks again.

1. That would be nice, but not that I know of.

2. Yes, that is the correct app. Not sure why you can't add anyone though.

3. I don't know if you are IoS or Android, but most Android devices take a screen shot by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time.

bosskiller
01-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Am I the only one who has had this problem?

The arena just jumps over the rewards and starts counting for the next milestone and this has happened twice :mad: Is there a chance to get the awards afterwards?? I could really use those armors to enhance my armors... network was working fine (wifi) on both times

I have heard a few people say this, but has never happened to me personally. There would be a lot of flaming on these forums if it happened often.

bosskiller
01-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Hey all

Thanks!

They are very similar, but I believe the normal EBs have surpassed the Bigger 4 in stats. Either way, I would take the EB armors. If you use the Bigger 4, you will have to get mats, craft the armor, level it to lvl 20, and then craft the +. EB armors, you just craft and boom. There you go :)

Konny
01-16-2014, 01:45 PM
I have quite a lot earth/water shards from all the snakesin farming. More than I possibly can make armors with so I wonder is there another use for them or does everyone just end up with millions of them shards?

Loose-End
01-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I have quite a lot earth/water shards from all the snakesin farming. More than I possibly can make armors with so I wonder is there another use for them or does everyone just end up with millions of them shards?

Everyone just ends up with millions of them shards.

Dave3d
01-16-2014, 02:13 PM
1. That would be nice, but not that I know of.

2. Yes, that is the correct app. Not sure why you can't add anyone though.

3. I don't know if you are IoS or Android, but most Android devices take a screen shot by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time.

Thanks.
Installed Line on both my phone and tablet, cant add any contacts, friends, nothing.
Guess I cant get in a good guild.
Sigh.

The Swede
01-17-2014, 01:20 AM
Dont know if this question been answered already, too many pages to scroll through.
Is there any way of predicting or maximizing the points you get for a battle in the guild-wars. Or is it completely random? I know GM, GS and GC in general gives more points than HC and commanders, but winning over the same opponent with the same armors with no difference in misses, criticals etc gives different points every time. I dont get it, what is the algorithm behind how many points you get?

cafedecoy
01-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Dont know if this question been answered already, too many pages to scroll through.
Is there any way of predicting or maximizing the points you get for a battle in the guild-wars. Or is it completely random? I know GM, GS and GC in general gives more points than HC and commanders, but winning over the same opponent with the same armors with no difference in misses, criticals etc gives different points every time. I dont get it, what is the algorithm behind how many points you get?

The answer is different depending on if you are an iOS player or an Android player. Different scoring system.

Bluntman
01-17-2014, 01:36 AM

For the iOS the only way to maximize points is to kill the GM. The points it gives you are totally random, but you do get a 50% bonus for killing a GM. You get a 33% bonus for killing GC, GS, or HC.

If you are on android its completely random.

tunka
01-17-2014, 02:09 AM
Can anyone provide experence with chance chests i had a few gems and purchased the remaining gems to buy 11 sandstorm chests and got absolutly nothing but 2 star rubbish i am still quite annoyed about it iwould of thought for the investment i would at least recieve 1 legendary ..or epic .....what annoyed me most was the 2 star crap i recieved is nowhere to be seen on the chance chest page armour display ... I got totally ripped is this normal?

Bluntman
01-17-2014, 02:17 AM
Can anyone provide experence with chance chests i had a few gems and purchased the remaining gems to buy 11 sandstorm chests and got absolutly nothing but 2 star rubbish i am still quite annoyed about it iwould of thought for the investment i would at least recieve 1 legendary ..or epic .....what annoyed me most was the 2 star crap i recieved is nowhere to be seen on the chance chest page armour display ... I got totally ripped is this normal?

Totally normal. The chance chest is that, a chance. I've seen people open it over 100 times in a row and get nothing. Then ive seen people get 3 epics with 11 keys. My advice is to stay away from it.

Lanni23
01-17-2014, 04:38 AM
Beside the fact that the staff is 99% unreachable, beside the fact that I can't even post thread for a question in the right forum and beside the fact I e-mailed and already posted this question for several times.
Is there a chance to access an account that has no "bind" on it, with the assistance of the K&D staff? such as describing my character completely to verify I'm the owner?

thanks y'all :D

Lonestar Light
01-17-2014, 05:22 AM
Beside the fact they added the bind feature to not have to deal with cases like yours anymore ... you have to do like all of us did before the bind feature - wait until they handle your support ticket!
I know a person in real life that was lucky and got it fixed in less than 2 days, but most online accounts suggest it will be a long wait. Good luck

Dave3d PM your line ID to someone that uses it and have him/her help you while you chat should not take long to figure out.

As for chance chests I got a few legendaries out of them but I haven't opened that many. Luckily for me I documented myself before spending any money on them. They don't tell me exact changes, they won't get my money.

Dave3d
01-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Hey Lonestar Light.
I was able to add you! I did uninstall first though, reboot, and upon re-install/login, it said old data and old device would be deleted. Maybe that fixed it?

JARR
01-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Hello,

GREE released the new epic sandstorm platemail early today and claimed it was in the sandstorm chest. Several of the KND players bought gems and spend them in the chest thinking that it was going to be there because GREE advertised it as so. We confirmed after our purchased that this armor was not actually in it (me and others) and was barely placed in the chest a few hours ago. We would like to know what will happen to our gems as we paid for something that was advertised and was not there. We created a thread for it "
Sandstorm chest no new epic" http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80469-Sandstorm-chest-no-new-epic.

Thank you

Xamyr
01-17-2014, 09:15 AM
hi, I hope someone can help me, I couldnt find help anywhere :(
I changed device (iphone 4s) and i tried to reinstall knights and dragon but when i launch it all the text in the game is substituted by "missin string". I tried to uninstall and redownload many times but with i got the same problem.
Is there a way to solve? It seems I am the only one with this problem and I can't understand why.

Thank you for all the help you will be able to give me

Max

gioringas
01-17-2014, 11:04 AM
how to give back my account.... some have stolen him and now i cant retrieve it back, because the change email or smf.....

mark c
01-17-2014, 04:34 PM
if you participated in a guild war and came for example in the to ten and you got kicked out what whould happen to you rewards

Starwulf
01-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Hello,

GREE released the new epic sandstorm platemail early today and claimed it was in the sandstorm chest. Several of the KND players bought gems and spend them in the chest thinking that it was going to be there because GREE advertised it as so. We confirmed after our purchased that this armor was not actually in it (me and others) and was barely placed in the chest a few hours ago. We would like to know what will happen to our gems as we paid for something that was advertised and was not there. We created a thread for it "
Sandstorm chest no new epic" http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80469-Sandstorm-chest-no-new-epic.

Thank you

From my understanding, by reading several other threads, it wasn't that it wasn't there, it's that it wasn't being given out. The people who received it, if they had bought say 40 chests, they only got 39 suits of armor. So if you didn't get it gifted, you got all 11 suits of crap..err armor, that you were meant to.

SkySD
01-18-2014, 04:21 AM
if you participated in a guild war and came for example in the to ten and you got kicked out what whould happen to you rewards

Sounds like someone is thinking about leeching.

Lonestar Light
01-18-2014, 05:20 AM
Each guild member will receive the rewards

Eridian
01-18-2014, 06:47 AM
I've got 2 questions.

1) What factors have influence on the gained points during a guild war? I know the rank matters (but don't know how much), and I assume lvl matters as well, but I'm not sure. And the thing I wonder the most: if you attack the same person twice, do you get less points? Or if you do it's just bad luck?

2) The arena now is lvl based, but do they consider all 100+ as the same lvl? Or do lvl 300 only fight other lvl 250-350?

mark c
01-18-2014, 09:43 AM
if you got kicked out a guild after a guild war and not being able to get your rewards and if you created a guild would you be ale to get the rewards form the war that you would have got if you did not get kicked out

Lexan
01-18-2014, 10:40 AM
if you got kicked out a guild after a guild war and not being able to get your rewards and if you created a guild would you be ale to get the rewards form the war that you would have got if you did not get kicked out

Run-on sentence much?

You would be able to receive your awards as soon as they're available after the war's conclusion. This applies whether you're still in the guild or have been kicked. Just wait on making your own guild until you get the awards. BTW, aren't there enough guilds already?

Lonestar Light
01-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Get yourself kicked out and you will have an answer for all your questions :P

shadow3rx
01-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Is there any way to get notifications when a guild war starts or when your guild declares war? Because I've been missing a lot of the wars.

ZERO_07
01-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Is there any way to get notifications when a guild war starts or when your guild declares war? Because I've been missing a lot of the wars.
They used to have notifications for when you entered battle a few wars back. I dont know why they removed them...

Starwulf
01-18-2014, 08:30 PM

If your guild uses line, download it and keep alerts on. Anytime my Guild declares, there is always a bunch of "dings" going on from people in chat.

Dave3d
01-19-2014, 06:59 PM
OK
Another question.
Number 400324. :P

My brother wants to make a guild.
I know it costs 3 million gold.
But, how many members can there be at the start of a brand new guild?

Thanks.

StMichael
01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
And the thing I wonder the most: if you attack the same person twice, do you get less points? Or if you do it's just bad luck?

Attacking the same person any number of times will give you different amount of points, apparently random. I suspect the RANGE of points you get is not random but I have no luck in figuring out the formula behind it.

Lexan
01-19-2014, 07:21 PM
OK
Another question.

Thanks.

It doesn't cost 3 million gold. It costs 300,000 gold. It starts at like 10 members or so but levels fast at first.

Dave3d
01-19-2014, 07:33 PM
It doesn't cost 3 million gold. It costs 300,000 gold. It starts at like 10 members or so but levels fast at first.

Holy cow batman!
I must have mis-read.
I am dyslexic, anyway.
And color blind.
Sigh.

Thanks for the info Lexan!

Eunuchorn
01-19-2014, 08:36 PM
OK
Another question.

Thanks.

Tell him to call it "The Rainbow (anything)" & I'll add it to my neat list down there.

Dave3d
01-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah, he doesnt want to be a stripper clan though.
Wants to run it clean.
But, will tell him.

Sent
01-20-2014, 04:14 PM
What level do your stats stop raising? I see a bunch of people whose hp are 607 although they're all different levels.

Lonestar Light
01-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Stops at 100

cafedecoy
01-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Somebody made a spreadsheet of the guild levels and the associated # of members and leadership positions available a while back... where did it go? :O

Dave3d
01-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Somebody made a spreadsheet of the guild levels and the associated # of members and leadership positions available a while back... where did it go? :O

Ooh, I would be interested in that also.

Itsdrivinmenuts
01-21-2014, 10:13 AM
So I am level 16 iOS player and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great thread!
~ Nuts

Sol Invictus
01-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Guildie-o-mine posted a screenshot on LINE of a review claiming that a GREE employee is "the guild master in the top guild," meaning DK I guess.

Never heard about that before. Any truth?

Bride of Eunuchorn
01-22-2014, 12:59 AM
Guildie-o-mine posted a screenshot on LINE of a review claiming that a GREE employee is "the guild master in the top guild," meaning DK I guess.

LoL, you think a Gree employee would choose to play on android? They don't even have rank bonuses.

Lonestar Light
01-22-2014, 06:02 AM
So I am level 16 iOS player and started about two days ago. I have been operating under the understanding that I should be using and leveling up better starred armor. Clearly I am mistaken. Two questions:

1) When trying to obtain the big 4, should I try to fuse two level 1 base armors or should I level up base armors then fuse to make some of the big 4?

2) How do I know what type of guild to join? I have been playing guild based games for awhile (most recently CoC before it was even remotely popular) but this is a different style of game it seems. Though I may be a beginner, I am extremely active and will grow quickly. How do I avoid getting into a purely beginner guild that people are inactive and quit often?

Thanks for the great thread!
~ Nuts
1. don't rush. And don't fuse away, you will waste fusion stones and a lot money that you need for expansions. You can easily get 2 stars, the max you'll be able to fuse, from arena.

2. You have to look around, probably join a few, get experience. The very good guilds have a level requirement anyway, and at 16 it will take some time before getting there.

Sol Invictus
01-22-2014, 06:54 AM
you think a Gree employee would choose to play on android?

Yes. Apple products are terrible.

Miscreant
01-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Quick question - New to the game:

Just got my fourth Knight... We is he not in use when I go battle? How do I use all four of my knights?

Thanks in advance!

SkySD
01-22-2014, 09:10 AM
You can only use up to three knights on battle at once.

Miscreant
01-22-2014, 09:21 AM
You can only use up to three knights on battle at once.

Then, how do I switch which knights to use? I know this is very noobish of me to ask so, please be patient with my questions. I just started playing yesterday.

Dave3d
01-22-2014, 09:39 AM
There is a little button on the left that says: Team Order in arena and epic boss.
For like epic ruins, those levels, just remove guy, and choose new guy.
Android.

Dave3d
01-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Guild question:
So, my brother has made a new guild.
We are level 11.
He says he cant appoint both a GC and a GS at the same time. He can only appoint 1 or the other.
Why is this?
Do we need a certain level to have both at the same time?
Or is it an 'officer' thing?
How can we have both at the same time?

Thanks.

Lexan
01-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Guild question:
We are level 11.
He says he cant appoint both a GC and a GS at the same time. He can only appoint 1 or the other.
Why is this?

Thanks.

The GM appoints the sentinel and champion. They have to be seperate people and can't be the GM. Other than that there are no level requirements and he should be able to do it.

firefly333
01-22-2014, 10:04 AM

Not true, but DK Axeo thinks the rumor is funny and encourages it.

Sarah 101
01-22-2014, 10:36 AM
^^ same happened to me , some of my x friends(from the game) think Gree give me free gems they believed this story , but being myself ,they didn't believed me ,so the best advice is to be silent O:

Dave3d
01-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Guild question:
We are level 11.
Why is this?

Thanks.

The GM appoints the sentinel and champion. They have to be seperate people and can't be the GM. Other than that there are no level requirements and he should be able to do it.

No, thats what I am saying.
He is the GM.
He cant appoint GS and GC at the same time.
If he has 1 GC, and tries to fill the GS with a different member, the GC automatically goes to a High Commander, and the GC slot is empty.
Same if he tries it the other way (GS slot filled, and then tries to put someone in GC).

Dave3d
01-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Also, another question:
I leveled up to 104 recently, and didnt get an additional friend slot?
I am stuck at 129 friend slots.
Is that the max friends you can have?

Thanks again.

The Pale Rider
01-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Also, another question:
I leveled up to 104 recently, and didnt get an additional friend slot?
I am stuck at 129 friend slots.
Is that the max friends you can have?

Thanks again.
Yes .

Miscreant
01-22-2014, 11:50 AM
There is a little button on the left that says: Team Order in arena and epic boss.
For like epic ruins, those levels, just remove guy, and choose new guy.
Android.

Thank you! I had just figured this out... I appreciate the help!

Lexan
01-22-2014, 12:11 PM
No, thats what I am saying.
He is the GM.
He cant appoint GS and GC at the same time.
If he has 1 GC, and tries to fill the GS with a different member, the GC automatically goes to a High Commander, and the GC slot is empty.
Same if he tries it the other way (GS slot filled, and then tries to put someone in GC).

I know what you were saying. And I said he should be able to fill both slots. I was just giving you the requirements to do so. Sounds like a technical glitch to me. Are you in the guild? If so, have him promote you to GS, then either promote you to GM or leave the guild and be invited back. May clear up the glitch.

Dave3d
01-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah, he says he rebooted his phone and was then able to have both GC and GS now.
Thanks for the help.

And, frowny face on no health level up past 100, no friends level up, no nothing. Just a gold key at 104? 3 gems at 103? 25k gold at 102? There is really no incentive to keep leveling up. (I am sure this has been brought up many many times, so nothing new, except to me since I hit 100+)(which is why its on the poll).

Jmon
01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Is it possible to use bind account to play K&D on my tablet at home, then switch account to my phone
when I go out? Or is there a limit on the number of times you can use bind account?

SkySD
01-22-2014, 01:46 PM
That is definitely possible and no, there is no limit to how many times you can bind and retrieve the account on a different device.

BossParmar
01-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey, I reached the 36,000 points Milestone Rewards in the Arena, but I did not receive the prizes. The game gave me an error about my connection and told me to hit retry. I did that, it gave me my points but not the rewards. Anything I can do about this?

Thanks

Bride of Eunuchorn
01-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Menu>Options>FAQ>Support

Open a ticket for any & all issues this way, suggestions as well. Gree support has a tally sheet for common ticket suggestions.

Alternatively:
en-support@gree.net

Dave3d
01-23-2014, 09:19 AM
Another few guild questions:

(dont worry, we are only level 13, so no threat to anyone, hehe).

What is the best lineup for GM/GC/GS ?
Should GM be the strongest person, so other tougher guilds dont get 'more' points for spamming GM kills?

Or, should GS be the strongest, so its harder to 1 energy kill and thus open up the entire clan for attack? (ie: more defensive, make other guild spend more energy to take out GS).

What role does the GC play in wars, besides getting more attack/defense bonus? My last guild had no GC at all, before, during, or after the wars.

Thanks for any and all input.

Adisty
01-23-2014, 09:40 AM
What is the best lineup for GM/GC/GS ?

What role does the GC play in wars, besides getting more attack/defense bonus? My last guild had no GC at all, before, during, or after the wars.
GS should be your strongest player
GC has no special role in GW

Dave3d
01-23-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks for your input Adisty.

sxespanky
01-24-2014, 02:49 AM
GS should be your strongest player
GC has no special role in GW

but they still need to be powerful, i believe if they die the enemy team still gets a % bonus to their score.

staf
01-24-2014, 07:59 AM
The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game. Nobody in the guild knows the guy, and is unable to contact him. The guild is in decent shape and the members have invested a good amount of time and effort into the guild. I don't know if the lack of a guildmaster has any effect on the guild, but is it possible to assign another member as the guildmaster?

Lexan
01-24-2014, 08:19 AM
The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game. Nobody in the guild knows the guy, and is unable to contact him. The guild is in decent shape and the members have invested a good amount of time and effort into the guild. I don't know if the lack of a guildmaster has any effect on the guild, but is it possible to assign another member as the guildmaster?

To my knowledge, no there isn't. Only the GM can assign a new GM. Or he can leave the guild and the GS will be the new GM.

Adisty
01-24-2014, 08:45 AM
As long as his character is in the guild as GM, you cannot replace him. The only major complications are 1) You can't change the guild's description, 2) You can't change the level requirement, 3) You can't change the type (Anyone can join, invite only or closed), 4) You can't change the guild's banner and last, but not least, 5) During a Guild War, his armor line-up won't change, so it's easier for an attacking guild to adjust their armors to have a better chance at defeating him, gaining more points for the rank bonus.

If he logs in and leaves the guild, then I read in this thread several pages back that the GS can appoint a new GM.

Sol Invictus
01-24-2014, 08:50 AM
The guildmaster of my guild appears to have stopped playing the game.

This happened to an old guild I was in. I and other members of my guild submitted multiple customers support tickets over the course of many weeks.

In the end, it took creating a thread on this forum complaining about it to get something done about it, but by the time action was taken a lot of people in my guild had had enough and took off.

Good luck.

Adisty
01-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Anyone know the stats of the new "Green Kaleidescopic Raiment" in the new Fortune Chance Chest?

Nec772
01-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Refresh the news will show eventually

staf
01-24-2014, 05:39 PM
This happened to an old guild I was in. I and other members of my guild submitted multiple customers support tickets over the course of many weeks.

In the end, it took creating a thread on this forum complaining about it to get something done about it, but by the time action was taken a lot of people in my guild had had enough and took off.

Good luck.

thanks everybody
I'm unable to start a thread about this, and can't find a specific thread to post a request.
Here's the info:
Guild: Barbaric Yawp
Guildmaster: Bob
Guildmaster's friend code: W B B - D X X - M D M

Xamyr
01-25-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi,
I have started to play few days ago. I am now lev 22 and I'm here to find some hints on planning my develop. I have obtained from chest and arena all the Big 4 armor and i have them all at lev 15 so i unlocked the + version...and now? I have to use them until i can farm material to craft + version? Or i have to develop some temporary armor? I am at Cold Rock Crag but i can do a stage then i have to rest to recover hp...very slow. I know the starting idea is to have the Big 4 maxed but I feel I am a bit blocked at the moment.

Another question : I have several Rare and Super Rare armors...should i keep them, try some fusion o use them to enhance? And eventually some guide about which fusion should i try?

Thank you and forgive me for all these noob questions.

Max

Sarah 101
01-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Hi,
I have started to play few days ago. I am now lev 22 and I'm here to find some hints on planning my develop. I have obtained from chest and arena all the Big 4 armor and i have them all at lev 15 so i unlocked the + version...and now? I have to use them until i can farm material to craft + version? Or i have to develop some temporary armor? I am at Cold Rock Crag but i can do a stage then i have to rest to recover hp...very slow. I know the starting idea is to have the Big 4 maxed but I feel I am a bit blocked at the moment.

Another question : I have several Rare and Super Rare armors...should i keep them, try some fusion o use them to enhance? And eventually some guide about which fusion should i try?

Thank you and forgive me for all these noob questions.

Max
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80337-Summary-of-Major-Forum-Contents

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 06:26 AM
Anyone know the stats of the new "Green Kaleidescopic Raiment" in the new Fortune Chance Chest?

Green kale+

Attack: 1,225

Defense: 1,502

Combined: 2727

posted from forum
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Kaleidescopic_Raiment

nothing for non plus tho. id keep an eye on for that page too - they sometimes keep stuff up to date

Junz
01-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored.
For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day:)
For the armorsmith, 10,000 golds for 5% time less, then 10gems for another 5% less, totally 10% times less than before. I think it is worthwhile for me.

What about upgrading Monster Nest all to max level? How much gold can I earn a day having 22? Let me know thanks!

Junz
01-25-2014, 10:20 AM
If I build 22 Monster Nests and max them all out how much gold can I get with this method?

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 11:41 AM
If I build 22 Monster Nests and max them all out how much gold can I get with this method?
http://imgur.com/bBgb0ad

http://i.imgur.com/bBgb0ad.png (http://imgur.com/bBgb0ad)

KnightsAndDragons
01-25-2014, 02:15 PM
I cant contribute gold! Please gelp

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 02:50 PM
I cant contribute gold! Please gelp

did you try turning your phone off and then back on? might be internet problems. maybe a maintanance issue. wait a few moments and try again

MrGable
01-25-2014, 04:08 PM
I've been playing knights and dragons for months now. I was like a level 96. I was a guild master in my own guild named "The Walrus". I recently got a new phone. I followed the instructions to bind my account to my new phone but it didn't work. I'm panicking people. I've lost my account. Username MrGable. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my old account back?

Sent
01-25-2014, 04:40 PM
I've been playing knights and dragons for months now. I was like a level 96. I was a guild master in my own guild named "The Walrus". I recently got a new phone. I followed the instructions to bind my account to my new phone but it didn't work. I'm panicking people. I've lost my account. Username MrGable. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my old account back?
Did you bind your account to your old phone? Because you should've clicked retrieve account in-game.

MrGable
01-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Yes I did. I've had to get a new phone before. The first time I had to bind my account it worked. But this time it didn't. I did everything I was supposed to. I gave my email address. I received a code to bind my account. I used the code 45 minutes after receiving it. It said invalid code.

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 04:46 PM
wrote it down wrong maybe? check again

MrGable
01-25-2014, 05:06 PM
I promise. I tried it 4 times. It wouldn't work

Outbackangel
01-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Is anyone else having the same problem or is this normal? Since passing level 200 my armours are not beating other armours and monsters as easily as they use too.......shouldn't it be getting easier instead of harder...I've had level three armours totally smashing my 5 and 4 stars.....also when I fuse armours now especially the 4stars I'm getting only two or if I'm lucky 3 star armour! This didnt happen before. I know I'm probably starting to sound a bit whiney here now lol but I have really been enjoying this game and I'm wondering as are my friends why you are punishing the loyal long term players when newbys are fusing 5 star armour not once but on numerous accounts and are smashing the much more seasoned players because we can't fuse these except on very rare occurrences. It doesn't really give an incentive to try harder and is taking the enjoyment out of the game which is a shame as it has the potential to be a long running money spinner for GREE and a great long running game for the players. At the moment though NOT HAPPY :(

loophole
01-27-2014, 01:32 PM
SERIOUSLY NOT RECEIVING GEMS after I watch The Free Video offers... not just 10-20 times. .literally over 100 times.. 0 gems... account has never switched devices. I've tried over wifi. 4g(verizon) as well as other public wifi spots and relatives.... FREE Video Offers Will not WORK... please help... :(((((

sxespanky
01-27-2014, 02:51 PM
SERIOUSLY NOT RECEIVING GEMS after I watch The Free Video offers... not just 10-20 times. .literally over 100 times.. 0 gems... account has never switched devices. I've tried over wifi. 4g(verizon) as well as other public wifi spots and relatives.... FREE Video Offers Will not WORK... please help... :(((((

free videos are not suppose to work 100 times soooo... your not really missing out. if u dont get gems as u watch them, then maybe u shouldnt have kept watching them for 100X30Seconds

Sol Invictus
01-27-2014, 06:07 PM
SERIOUSLY

Try the LifeLock offer.

sxespanky
01-28-2014, 04:35 PM
whats the extra flat rate for guild bonus % for armor?

t4n_69
01-28-2014, 05:36 PM
why i cannot buy gems? always show "your order was declined because it was considered high risk. please try again in 30 minutes"

Sent
01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
why i cannot buy gems? always show "your order was declined because it was considered high risk. please try again in 30 minutes"
That's something to do with Google, not GREE or the game.

Lou 1xxx
01-28-2014, 06:16 PM

contact google wallet support.

Adisty
01-29-2014, 06:00 AM
What do you mean?

sxespanky
01-29-2014, 02:53 PM

Say a Fire Guild - dont they get a flat rate bonus added to all Fire armor, regardless of element bonus bought?

if i have a fire armor worth 100 points, and i have my 7% element bonus bought, will i actually have more than 7% bonus because the Guild bonus adds in too? so instead of 107 points now, ill have like 108+

The Pale Rider
01-29-2014, 02:57 PM
Say a Fire Guild - dont they get a flat rate bonus added to all Fire armor, regardless of element bonus bought?

if i have a fire armor worth 100 points, and i have my 7% element bonus bought, will i actually have more than 7% bonus because the Guild bonus adds in too? so instead of 107 points now, ill have like 108+
There is no additional bonus for being in a guild of a given element. All it means is that that guild started with a bonus in the element. You get one free.

LittleViking
01-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Quick fact

I've started playing this game just a month ago and was curious to get more info and more heads up to optimize my character development.

I see that there's still a lot of answer involving maximizing the "big four" and then "bigger four".

But the thing is, for the 4th week in a row, the legendary armor associated to the weekly Epic Boss is just so strong that you can just skip that part and instead focusing on getting yourself a lot of powerfull friend and just craft the basic version fo those armors which are better then the plus version of the Bigger four!

You can end up, with a lvl 30ish guy with some powerfull armors and get very successful in the arena!

All that without gem spending!

Adisty
01-30-2014, 07:55 AM
I see that there's still a lot of answer involving maximizing the "big four" and then "bigger four".
Maxing the "Big 4" and "Bigger 4" was relevant earlier in the game, i.e. pre-Epic, when the non+ EB armor was only a little better than the "Big 4" and either slightly worse or slightly better than the "Bigger 4". And, since the crafting materials for the "4s" were tied to story levels, and not a weekly event, it was easier for new players to craft and level the plus versions, with the added benefit of leveling your character as well.

evasian
01-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Maxing the "Big 4" and "Bigger 4" was relevant earlier in the game, i.e. pre-Epic, when the non+ EB armor was only a little better than the "Big 4" and either slightly worse or slightly better than the "Bigger 4". And, since the crafting materials for the "4s" were tied to story levels, and not a weekly event, it was easier for new players to craft and level the plus versions, with the added benefit of leveling your character as well.

Considering the bigger 4 aren't as relevant anymore because of the new EB's. I've gotten to the point where I am stuck in terms of obtaining more powerful sets of armors.

For an example, I am a pretty active level 80+ f2p player at the moment, but I have yet to make my first EB+. I understand that having many higher leveled friends will help get to that point, but it's quite difficult finding these "friends". I have yet to also fuse my first epic.

As of late the only thing I've been doing is trying to farm up materials to smith rocfeather armor + infernal fire lord only to fuse them and hope for a stroke of luck.

Only armor's I've been stuck using are Glacius (60/70), Demon's Carapace (37/70) and Tempered Battlegear (38/70). I'm unsure if it's even worth upgrading any further my current armors.

Any suggestions as to improving and getting pass this plateau?

The Pale Rider
01-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Considering the bigger 4 aren't as relevant anymore because of the new EB's. I've gotten to the point where I am stuck in terms of obtaining more powerful sets of armors.

For an example, I am a pretty active level 80+ f2p player at the moment, but I have yet to make my first EB+. I understand that having many higher leveled friends will help get to that point, but it's quite difficult finding these "friends". I have yet to also fuse my first epic.

As of late the only thing I've been doing is trying to farm up materials to smith rocfeather armor + infernal fire lord only to fuse them and hope for a stroke of luck.

Only armor's I've been stuck using are Glacius (60/70), Demon's Carapace (37/70) and Tempered Battlegear (38/70). I'm unsure if it's even worth upgrading any further my current armors.

Any suggestions as to improving and getting pass this plateau?

MAX YO ARMOR! The game mechanics are very very simple. You need to boost your attack and defense. Level your armor. Get to level 100. Join a guild with decent element bonuses. Friend the people in the guild (if they're an 80+ guild you'll be fine on the FL issue). Learn to element match. You need to get 50 or 100% bonus on your attack and make sure boss gets no bonuses on its attack.

Do that and you'll start hitting 43. You really should never wear armor that isn't maxed. A decent 1 star armor that is maxed can beat you at level 37 and 38. Better armor at a lower level does not beat worse armor at a higher level. But somehow I see people every day with epics at 70 asking to join my guild and telling me that their working on other armor cause epics cost to much to level. Ridiculous -- they are losing to guys who don't have epics everytime. 29 increases is a ton.

Bluntman
01-30-2014, 09:58 AM

Any suggestions as to improving land getting pass this plateau?

I would advise maxing glacius and drake if you have it. They are both better than AotIL+ and DP+. Afteraximg those two drake would be a decent compliment and would help you to get that first EB+. Dont focus on fusing an epic as much as work on getting EB+ each week. Save the level 35 non+ to fuse with in the mean time. I would only craft the next EB armor and armors to level it each week. Just trying to fuse an epic will get you no where fast.

evasian
01-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Sounds like some solid advice. I'll make sure to max what I have at the moment. I'll keep you all updated on my progress!

Lonestar Light
01-30-2014, 02:47 PM
If those are your top 3 armors at level 80+ you grew too fast.
Focus more on leveling your armours for a bit.

As for where/how to find high level friends: check the arena leaderboard and spam those you think fits your needs and do the same for EB damage leaderboard (the higher you go the higher the chance they will ignore you), PM a few people on this board as most of us usually are happy to help, check the "add me" thread, try to post in KnD facebook page.

evasian
01-30-2014, 06:28 PM
If those are your top 3 armors at level 80+ you grew too fast.
Focus more on leveling your armours for a bit.

As for where/how to find high level friends: check the arena leaderboard and spam those you think fits your needs and do the same for EB damage leaderboard (the higher you go the higher the chance they will ignore you), PM a few people on this board as most of us usually are happy to help, check the "add me" thread, try to post in KnD facebook page.

Yeah, I've actually been leveling really quickly. I've been meaning to hit 100 soon that's mostly why I've been leveling so quickly.

As for the friends issue, I'll give that one a go. I've posted it on the FB, but to be honest it didn't really help so much. I've also checked the add-me thread too. Considering most lower leveled people are looking to friend higher leveled people, I guess it can be a bit of a hassle on the vets and whatnot. I'll just try what I can :)..

As for my armors, I took a look back and realized my carapce was only 30/70 so I got it to 37/70, my tempered battlegear to 46/70 and my glacius still sits at 60/70.

Just need to focus on getting my armors up as fast as possible at the moment. Thanks for all the advice though. I'll definitely try my luck.

Lou 1xxx
01-30-2014, 07:53 PM
just add friends every week... 10 from each bracket... 50 requests...
try top 1000, 500, 200, 100... there's bound to be at least one or 2 new friends...

HHM Suraj.
01-31-2014, 03:48 AM
Hehe comes from louie. Add Friends from every bracket!!

cy-kd
01-31-2014, 06:19 AM
Hey guys anyone of you looking to buy an iOS account I currently have 8 epic most of them are max and I'm lvl 100++. If so pm me on line at radaghastknd. Thank you!

Bala82
02-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Stupid question

Since we have weekly epic boss after you get 6 epic boss armourfor each of you knights why would you continue to get any more ?

Sarah 101
02-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Smart question ..
Is that very hard to ban hakers ?

Necromancers
02-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Stupid question

Since we have weekly epic boss after you get 6 epic boss armourfor each of you knights why would you continue to get any more ?

Because you might want to get several of a certain Element to have 2-3 effective armors against EB each week. Or to counter a certain setup at Guild War.

thimes90
02-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone.

I've recently got a new credit card and therefore the old one does not work anymore.

How do I change the information so I can buy gems again?

Sent
02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Hello everyone.

I've recently got a new credit card and therefore the old one does not work anymore.

How do I change the information so I can buy gems again?
Depends. Are you on android or iOs?
Android: Open Google Wallet -> Settings -> Credit and debit cards -> Add your new cc
iOs: Open iTunes(On pc) -> iTunes Store -> Account -> Login -> Payment Type -> Edit -> Add your new cc

Bala82
02-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Because you might want to get several of a certain Element to have 2-3 effective armors against EB each week. Or to counter a certain setup at Guild War.

Thank you but it takes a lot effort MAX an epic boss armour

Sent
02-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Thank you but it takes a lot effort MAX an epic boss armour
Takes a lot of effort to max any armor. You don't have to max each armor anyways. Could go for level 50 on each armor and then progressively increase each armor. You don't need one of every EB armor anyways. Just the ones that are good or will be good for you.

Cr Stallion
02-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, brand new here. Just got a couple questions that can hopefully clear things up for me.

I am lvl 20, I read some threads helping out beginners, but it left me with some questions.

1. What should be my priority right now? Making gold, expanding, lvling armor?

2. Should I be farming any realms right now to help me later on?

3. Do I need to lvl a basic armor to 5 then fuse it to another lvld armor at 5 to get one of the big 4s? That is a plus or can I just start leveling the hydra and it'll give me the option to proceed as a + at level 15?

4. Should I be leveling the basic armors or just use those to enhance the big 4?

Thanks in advance!

Bala82
02-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Takes a lot of effort to max any armor. You don't have to max each armor anyways. Could go for level 50 on each armor and then progressively increase each armor. You don't need one of every EB armor anyways. Just the ones that are good or will be good for you.

Thank you but how do you decide which one good since each epic armour seem better than next?

SkySD
02-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Go by element combinations that you are in need of. If you just previously maxed an Eb armor that is only 100 points or so weaker than the current Eb armor then you might be better off skipping it. Especially if you don't have the resources to continuously max an Eb armor every weak.

thoinayaz88
02-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Bạn là người làm kinh doanh và muốn quảng bá sản phầm của ḿnh trên facebook để mỗi khi đăng 1 sản phẩm lên sẽ có nhiều người biết đến nhưng lại không biết làm sao để làm được điều đó, bạn đừng lo hăy đến với chúng tôi , chúng tôi có thể giúp bạn thực hiện.

- Nhận làm các dịch vụ liên quan đến FACEBOOK
- Tăng like ảnh b́a ảnh đại diện stt ảnh dự thi
- Bán sub ( người theo dơi ) thật và ảo
- Sub thật , Sub ảo:
- Nhận làm reply cmt vv: 2k/1 acc
- Làm cover ảnh b́a theo tên người dùng 20k-50k/1 ảnh tùy chất lượng và độ khó
- Nhận Kéo Like Pager
- Nhận Tăng TAT, nói về điều này, Checkin, đánh giá 5 sao, Rate...
- Nhận viết Tool Facebook
- Cung cấp Voucher facebook
- Nhận chạy ADS facbook

Chi tiết vui ḷng liên hệ Mr Khánh: 0934225077

Yahoo: hanhtrinh24h

Musketeer
02-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Thank you but how do you decide which one good since each epic armour seem better than next?

Adjacent elements (air/water, water/fire etc.) are most desirable for fighting Epic Bosses, since they can do double duty. Non-adjacent element armors MAY be better in the Arena and wars, since they reduce the possibility of a double-whammy against you, but generally I find them less useful and only level them when I've got nothing better to work on. Mono-element armors are the least desirable to me, as they can only be useful 20% of the time, but are still vulnerable 20% of the time.

Musketeer
02-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Hey guys, brand new here. Just got a couple questions that can hopefully clear things up for me.

I am lvl 20, I read some threads helping out beginners, but it left me with some questions.

1. What should be my priority right now? Making gold, expanding, lvling armor?

2. Should I be farming any realms right now to help me later on?

3. Do I need to lvl a basic armor to 5 then fuse it to another lvld armor at 5 to get one of the big 4s? That is a plus or can I just start leveling the hydra and it'll give me the option to proceed as a + at level 15?

4. Should I be leveling the basic armors or just use those to enhance the big 4?

Thanks in advance!

1) First priority is getting your gold-income base finished, i.e. expanding your castle and filling it with level 3 training fields or monster nests, depending on your playing frequency.

2) Just keep plugging away at the storyline quests, using friends to get you through if necessary.

3) You can never fuse a + armor. You get the + option by levelling to a particular level, depending on the star rating of the armor.

4) I never bothered to level the basics, just the armors I'm going to use a lot - the big four, and possibly the bigger four.

LittleViking
02-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Just out of curiosity, at one point do you guys starting to hit the 43rd level against epic bosses, enabling you to craft the +version fo the armor?

I'm currentl level 58 with some decent armor, Drake Platemail and Wicked Wraith at level 70 and I'm starting to pump the new Nian to level 70 (prefer it to the Typhoon one, sinc eI'm planning to fuze that one!)

The thing is, I can't really aim past the 28 bar!

Need halp of friends, but you can only higher 10 during the day, plus with the recharging time (4 hours), I can't go against the EB more then 3 times during the weekend and once a day during the week!

Any clue? Should I quit because even ith a strong sets of armors, I just can'T get enought play time to reach the level 43?

Lonestar Light
02-03-2014, 03:08 PM
1) First priority is getting your gold-income base finished, i.e. expanding your castle and filling it with level 3 training fields or monster nests, depending on your playing frequency.

2) Just keep plugging away at the storyline quests, using friends to get you through if necessary.

3) You can never fuse a + armor. You get the + option by levelling to a particular level, depending on the star rating of the armor.

4) I never bothered to level the basics, just the armors I'm going to use a lot - the big four, and possibly the bigger four.
1) Finishing your caste should be priority 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ...100.

2) Early in the game farming depends really on what armors you are trying to raise. If you don't know what to farm go for snakeskins.

3) Once you hit the level cap, every time you craft that armor it will be +. A normal armor will never become it's + version. And forget about fusing until you can try and fuse 3* and 4*, it's not worth fusing anything below that. (fusion armors are an exception to this but forget about them until you have maxed your castle)

4) Focus only on what you need

Just out of curiosity, at one point do you guys starting to hit the 43rd level against epic bosses, enabling you to craft the +version fo the armor?

I'm currentl level 58 with some decent armor, Drake Platemail and Wicked Wraith at level 70 and I'm starting to pump the new Nian to level 70 (prefer it to the Typhoon one, sinc eI'm planning to fuze that one!)

The thing is, I can't really aim past the 28 bar!

Need halp of friends, but you can only higher 10 during the day, plus with the recharging time (4 hours), I can't go against the EB more then 3 times during the weekend and once a day during the week!

Any clue? Should I quit because even ith a strong sets of armors, I just can'T get enought play time to reach the level 43?
I reached 43 when I was around level 90-95. That was before the new arena was implemented. Now it's easier to max armors and probably one should be able to hit it a bit earlier.
But element combination is an integral part of the process.

Getting to 43 and 60 (with no gemming) requires time and dedication, with the times you describe it will be hard to make it. But why give up? You can still play and have fun

LittleViking
02-04-2014, 06:25 AM
@Lonestar

thanks

By giving up, I ment giving up trying to reach lvl 43!

I'll still continue to play!

Mincius
02-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I was thinking of opening 40 chests for the chance at epics and the fusion armors. Since that is a total of 60 armors, do I need 60 open armor slots to buy the bundle and if I don't will I lose any armors if it exceeds my open slots?

The Pale Rider
02-04-2014, 01:28 PM
I was thinking of opening 40 chests for the chance at epics and the fusion armors. Since that is a total of 60 armors, do I need 60 open armor slots to buy the bundle and if I don't will I lose any armors if it exceeds my open slots?

No -- you can exceed your slots infinitely. All that happens is you can't forge new armor.

Kangaroeland
02-04-2014, 02:49 PM
@Lonestar

thanks

By giving up, I ment giving up trying to reach lvl 43!

I'll still continue to play!

You will easliy get there once you level to 90-100. Now your health bar is just to low! :)

staf
02-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Is there a penalty for changing guilds?

Allmyd1
02-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Is it possible for a guild to be transferred to another member in the event the guild master quits? I've tried contacting him "in game" as well as through "line".

We have invested so much in this guild. (lvl 19, all boosts at 5%) I'd hate to see it all go away! I've been the Sentinel since the guilds inception, and my personal invested includes real world money.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Allmyd1
02-04-2014, 05:08 PM
You'll forfeit your investment if that matters.

staf
02-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Is it possible for a guild to be transferred to another member in the event the guild master quits? I've tried contacting him "in game" as well as through "line".

We have invested so much in this guild. (lvl 19, all boosts at 5%) I'd hate to see it all go away! I've been the Sentinel since the guilds inception, and my personal invested includes real world money.

Thanks in advance for the help!
My last guild just went through this. I don't know exactly how it got fixed but the sentinel contacted gree and got himself assigned as guild master.

Allmyd1
02-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll see what Gree can do for me.

Cr Stallion
02-04-2014, 06:16 PM
So far what I've read about this game it makes it seem like a good thing to level as quickly as possible but wouldn't it be smarter to stay at a low level and get your armors buffed up so you are the strongest amongst your level in arena? Or do I have this wrong, level does not matter when the al chooses your opponents?

Thanks for answering my questions before, got me going at the right track and thanks to whomever answers this one :)

Sol Invictus
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
We have invested so much in this guild. (lvl 19, all boosts at 5%)

That isn't very much investment at all, really.

I was in a guild that went through this and based on my experience, my advice to you is to move to a different, better guild that is a much higher level with more bonuses purchased. Take your best couple of players with you and get out of there as soon as possible.

The way I got mine fixed...after a few of us submitted tickets for a month without any response...was to make a thread here demanding some action. Then after Elita deleted my thread, it took a few days for her to randomly appoint someone as GM about an hour before a war so we weren't able to make necessary lineup changes.

Guild fell apart and I took the best people to a much better guild. Worked out great.

Lonestar Light
02-04-2014, 07:47 PM
No more bonuses until you get into a new one. That's all

So far what I've read about this game it makes it seem like a good thing to level as quickly as possible but wouldn't it be smarter to stay at a low level and get your armors buffed up so you are the strongest amongst your level in arena? Or do I have this wrong, level does not matter when the al chooses your opponents?

Thanks for answering my questions before, got me going at the right track and thanks to whomever answers this one :)
We don't know the exact formula so it's impossible to provide an objective answer. However with all the armor fodder you get in the arena taking it slower is not a bad idea.

I understand feeling a sense of attachment to your guild but strongly consider Sol Invictus suggestion. I know it's not the kind of answer you may be looking for BUT it makes more sense for all parties involved.

staf
02-04-2014, 08:15 PM
No more bonuses until you get into a new one. That's all
After changing guilds a few weeks ago my armor capacity dropped from 80 to 74.
After changing guilds today my attack and defense levels appear to have dropped even though the armor bonuses are better.
Is this a penalty for changing guilds, or a bug, or something else?

Lou 1xxx
02-04-2014, 09:47 PM
After changing guilds today my attack and defense levels appear to have dropped even though the armor bonuses are better.

you switched into an under developed guild... Less elemental bonuses... your armor total looks slightly weeker...

staf
02-05-2014, 05:09 AM
you switched into an under developed guild... Less elemental bonuses... your armor total looks slightly weeker...

When i said armor bonuses are better, it's what you are calling elemental bonuses, so it is not a case of moving to a less developed guild and in fact my new guild is more developed.

loophole
02-05-2014, 05:59 AM
free videos are not suppose to work 100 times soooo... your not really missing out. if u dont get gems as u watch them, then maybe u shouldnt have kept watching them for 100X30Seconds

what a stupid response. If you have no quality advice or have had. similar response don't give such a dumb answer. I be you would be ticked if you was hearing everyone in your guild gemming through videos.. Also using vpn and getting more gems. yeah I've tried it all. No gems. meanwhile people are pulling 50 from videos alone. serious. Conclusions or theories appreciated.

Lonestar Light
02-05-2014, 06:40 AM
I'm in the same boat as you loophole, hardly any video offer.

Maybe you was a HC and now you're not.
You don't get any penalty

person123
02-05-2014, 06:45 AM
what a stupid response. If you have no quality advice or have had. similar response don't give such a dumb answer. I be you would be ticked if you was hearing everyone in your guild gemming through videos.. Also using vpn and getting more gems. yeah I've tried it all. No gems. meanwhile people are pulling 50 from videos alone. serious. Conclusions or theories appreciated.
No idea why you aren't but just to make you a little more jealous, I get an average of 50 gems from Australia alone weekly. ;)

loophole
02-05-2014, 11:52 AM
doesn't make me jealous.. validates my point. so thank you... seriously. thank you

other post.. (i'm in the same boat).. no i get video offers all day.. I don't get a gem. never have. i'd even be fine if the system was working like it is supposed to and only got one gem offer once a week... the problem is the system is busted for me... and i'm given no reason why

LordOfGods
02-06-2014, 02:21 PM
So i was playing this game on my iphone 5s and then on monday i got it soaked by accident, and the device itself broke and can never be turned on again, and so i downloaded the game to my older iphone device with the same email hoping it would connect automatically with gamecenter and stuff like taht but it didnt, apparently there needs to a bind on the account in order to retrieved the account, is there anything you guys can help me do about it in anyway? i spent some time and money on it recently i like being in the top 50 pvp. anyway i can grab my account back?

also i sent some request but its been a while and its not replying so now im here

rstoopes30
02-06-2014, 03:04 PM
I never received my rewards for placing 154th on the last epic boss leaderboard. I never got my two water fusion boosts and 5 fusion stones. Thanks Gree

Dianish
02-06-2014, 09:13 PM
So i was playing this game on my iphone 5s and then on monday i got it soaked by accident, and the device itself broke and can never be turned on again, and so i downloaded the game to my older iphone device with the same email hoping it would connect automatically with gamecenter and stuff like taht but it didnt, apparently there needs to a bind on the account in order to retrieved the account, is there anything you guys can help me do about it in anyway? i spent some time and money on it recently i like being in the top 50 pvp. anyway i can grab my account back?

also i sent some request but its been a while and its not replying so now im here

Thats to bad. Its been said alot of times that everyone should bind their accounts for safety reasons... Unless you have screenshots of your gems and armors ect, you cant do much about it. Also, it'll take weeks and weeks before Gree helps you out anyway.

Dianish
02-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I never received my rewards for placing 154th on the last epic boss leaderboard. I never got my two water fusion boosts and 5 fusion stones. Thanks Gree

Instead of posting it here you should make a ticket explaining your issue.

LordOfGods
02-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Thats to bad. Its been said alot of times that everyone should bind their accounts for safety reasons... Unless you have screenshots of your gems and armors ect, you cant do much about it. Also, it'll take weeks and weeks before Gree helps you out anyway.

i have screen shots of my armors in the 20 streak bonus, upon reaching higher ranks of pvp and payments to the account to that email.

Spaszzle
02-08-2014, 06:22 AM
I have a max legend armor+ and I noticed in my friends list that some will have armor much larger than mine. Is there something I'm doing wrong in enhancing my armor? Ty

sxespanky
02-08-2014, 11:02 AM
I have a max legend armor+ and I noticed in my friends list that some will have armor much larger than mine. Is there something I'm doing wrong in enhancing my armor? Ty

larger like more stat points? most likely guild bonus or rank in guild bonus.

Jennytsuki
02-08-2014, 01:13 PM
The armors for male are quite larger than female. Switch the genders of your knights if you want larger armors.

Cr Stallion
02-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, I got my big 4 armors all at level 20 and I'm level 40, I just got the epic boss craftable armor but I read that crafting it isn't worth it unless you can craft the + version and in order to do that you have to defeat lvl 43 boss. Which for me it's impossible right now. Should I go ahead and use the epic boss armor over one of the big 4 armors or should I stick to the big 4? I was thinking about replacingatlean armor since the epic boss armor is the razor wind. But Idk if that is a good move? Is it?

Sent
02-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, I got my big 4 armors all at level 20 and I'm level 40, I just got the epic boss craftable armor but I read that crafting it isn't worth it unless you can craft the + version and in order to do that you have to defeat lvl 43 boss. Which for me it's impossible right now. Should I go ahead and use the epic boss armor over one of the big 4 armors or should I stick to the big 4? I was thinking about replacingatlean armor since the epic boss armor is the razor wind. But Idk if that is a good move? Is it?
The big four are one stars. EB armors are four star. EB > Big Four

Lonestar Light
02-08-2014, 03:21 PM
To craft the + version you need, in order:
kill the EB 15 times, craft normal version, level it to level 35 and only then, if you killed it 43 times, you would be able to craft + version.
It's always worthy to craft the EB armor, if you won't use it you can combine it for a chance at an epic.
Maxed Big4 used to be better than most EB armors at level 30-35, that is not true anymore.

Sent
02-08-2014, 03:28 PM
To craft the + version you need, in order:
kill the EB 15 times, craft normal version, level it to level 25 and only then, if you killed it 43 times, you would be able to craft + version.
It's always worthy to craft the EB armor, if you won't use it you can combine it for a chance at an epic.
Maxed Big4 used to be better than most EB armors at level 30-35, that is not true anymore.
Level 35 not 25.

Cr Stallion
02-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Thank you guys, so it's not even worth spending many of my resources if I can just wait for the next epic bosses, while I put my resources into leveling the epic armors? Is that a decent plan?

Sent
02-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Thank you guys, so it's not even worth spending many of my resources if I can just wait for the next epic bosses, while I put my resources into leveling the epic armors? Is that a decent plan?
What do you mean by spending your resources? As in upgrading your lower level armors? If you get any 3* armors, you should use those. I'd wait to upgrade your EB armors though. Although, you're only level 40 so you have a lot of time to get your EB armors upgraded (I would recommend getting them though).

Lonestar Light
02-08-2014, 08:02 PM
There is no surefire way and no wrong way to get better, it's up to you.
When you find an armor you believe is worth leveling stick to it and keep improving it even if other armors are your #1 priority.
You get full potential out of an armor only when it's maxed, what you max depends on the cards you're dealt

Filu
02-09-2014, 09:10 AM
I can't connect to arena. Is there anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It's been like that since yesterday. (android)

Biskmatar
02-09-2014, 04:02 PM
I can't connect to arena. Is there anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It's been like that since yesterday. (android)

could it be your connection? Try turning off/on WiFi. Usually solves it.

Filu
02-09-2014, 06:08 PM
could it be your connection? Try turning off/on WiFi. Usually solves it.

Nope, everything else works properly and I've been out of home aswell. Still won't work :l

Lou 1xxx
02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Nope, everything else works properly and I've been out of home aswell. Still won't work :l

just wait a few more mins to an hour... restart your phone, and wifi router a few times...

had loading black screen for a few times, but after restarting phone, force close game/ restart, it works out.

notacobra
02-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Not exactly a question, more a complaint...

I think it's... Quite stupid that mono armors only receive half the guild stat bonus that dual element armours receive.

I understand that, since they only have one element, the 5,6,7,etc% bonus only applies to that element, but why not double the elemental benefit received by mono element armours?

They're already less useful due to the lack of versatility that dual elements normally provide, to add insult to injury and drop their stats by what could be a considerable percentage seems... unreasonable.

Lou 1xxx
02-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Not exactly a question, more a complaint...

I think it's... Quite stupid that mono armors only receive half the guild stat bonus that dual element armours receive.

I understand that, since they only have one element, the 5,6,7,etc% bonus only applies to that element, but why not double the elemental benefit received by mono element armours?

They're already less useful due to the lack of versatility that dual elements normally provide, to add insult to injury and drop their stats by what could be a considerable percentage seems... unreasonable.

probably easier to program code that way. hehe.
and its fine the way it is now. you arrange your armor to cover for str and weakness of the armor in front.
you just need to collect enough armors to cover all bases.

Filu
02-10-2014, 02:55 AM
just wait a few more mins to an hour... restart your phone, and wifi router a few times...

had loading black screen for a few times, but after restarting phone, force close game/ restart, it works out.

Thanks! Force closing helped!

Too bad I already lost so much time and points :< oh well.. there comes another battles :)

riktigakempe
02-10-2014, 04:07 AM
I just got my first level 100 character (yay) and i noticed that i now have the same hp as some of the 200+ on my friendlist, does that go for my knights base stats as well? Like I have reached the stat cap and its not worth leveling for any other than Keys?

greenwing
02-10-2014, 05:41 AM
I just got my first level 100 character (yay) and i noticed that i now have the same hp as some of the 200+ on my friendlist, does that go for my knights base stats as well? Like I have reached the stat cap and its not worth leveling for any other than Keys?
You have indeed reached the stats-cap at lvl100 and it is not really worth it to spend time on leveling. Leveling will only give you some credits, keys and gems.

geo81
02-10-2014, 05:41 AM

Yeah your stats stop increasing after 100. So yeah, your right, level for the money, keys and gems

MightyIsaac
02-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Can someone explain how people make enough materials to level up armours without making levels?

Marco_
02-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Can someone explain how people make enough materials to level up armours without making levels?
Trowing gems at the arena and using the milestone fodder to level armors or throwing gems at chests and using the fodder to level armors.

Lonestar Light
02-10-2014, 12:48 PM
I don't spend gems on chests, I don't spend gems on arena and yet I have a hard time empting slots to craft armors.
Unless you get a few Epics to max you get so much fodder in arena, wars (if you are in a decent enough guild that gets a few fusion boosts eveyr blitz war) and Epic Boss it's hard to keep up

Sent
02-10-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't spend gems on chests, I don't spend gems on arena and yet I have a hard time empting slots to craft armors.
Unless you get a few Epics to max you get so much fodder in arena, wars (if you are in a decent enough guild that gets a few fusion boosts eveyr blitz war) and Epic Boss it's hard to keep up
I sort of want this. I can't wait for all maxed epics. >.>
Will motivate me not to spend anymore.

The Pale Rider
02-10-2014, 02:16 PM
I sort of want this. I can't wait for all maxed epics. >.>
Will motivate me not to spend anymore.

Use your stones man. You should be able to max an epic in a day with just basics and stones.

Sent
02-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Use your stones man. You should be able to max an epic in a day with just basics and stones.
It's the gold that's an issue. :p

Erfel OP
02-11-2014, 12:55 PM
I've been saving DPC i get from boss lvl 60 these last weeks... right now i have 21 or something like that...
Do you think we will get again some offers like "Open 11 chests and get x fusion boosts"? Or these offers will be for limited chests only?

P.S.
To get rid of useless armors, just put your silver armors into 1/2 stars armor, you will get 1 level more (even with non matching elements). So you will spend 150 gold for 1 extra enhancement points.
That's cheaper than most enhancement, and you will free some space.
4 basics into a silver armor will get it to lvl 6 (even with non matching elements), to enhance low level armors. Else you can fuse them together

Xamyr
02-11-2014, 01:09 PM
I have a very noob (as i am) question... why wiki list "plus" version for non craftable armor? Is there a way to obtain them?

Thank you

Laxus
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
I have a very noob (as i am) question... why wiki list "plus" version for non craftable armor? Is there a way to obtain them?

Thank you

through chests i believe

sxespanky
02-11-2014, 02:15 PM
through chests i believe

yes and no - some are in chests, most are the prizes for Arena and guild wars

I've been saving DPC i get from boss lvl 60 these last weeks... right now i have 21 or something like that...
Do you think we will get again some offers like "Open 11 chests and get x fusion boosts"? Or these offers will be for limited chests only?

only works when spending gems i believe - but wait and find out i guess.

Xamyr
02-11-2014, 03:07 PM
yes and no - some are in chests, most are the prizes for Arena and guild wars

but i need to unlock them leveling normal version?

Erfel OP
02-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Nope. You only unlock the crafting... but these armors can be found directly +.
Anyway, don't worry so much about them, you will soon use legendaries :)

Mitridatr
02-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Why is it that I don't have the valentines chest to purchase?

Has it not been updated for iOS?

Please help.

Thanks

LordOfGods
02-13-2014, 06:28 AM
For some reason I need a title for my pos and no one else needs it. It else I can't post.

I have a few questions I like to ask but I can't post any threads for some reason so I hope someone can help me answer these questions.

Does anyone else see te 20% off on top of the gifting on the iOS accounts?

I'm lvl 58 with no epics. But is it possible to get 43eb kills? This eb colors is just what I need. So I like it. Also it looks pretty cool.

Also I redeem 15 gems from the friend referral thing but I didn't get the 15 gems. But it showed that I redeemed it already. But I still never got it. Why?

I also can't upload any pictures cause I'm using my phone. And I tried to manage it and upload it another way but it gave me a error. Is that normal that I can't upload from phone?

Also I copied and paste this cause it deleted what I wrote after I tried to upload. Just saying cause this is the 2nd time I'm writing this argh omg.

ZERO_07
02-13-2014, 06:35 AM
only works when spending gems i believe - but wait and find out i guess.
You can use Keys on the Open 11 get X Fusion Boosts and still get the boosts.

You can't use keys on the Open 50 Get X Fusion Boosts + Legendary Armor deal

Grayland
02-15-2014, 12:45 AM
Does anyone else have this "please reload bug" ;(
I have not been able to log in at all since,I was grinding arena.
I have tried to delete and re download but no use at all

Dianish
02-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Does anyone else have this "please reload bug" ;(
I have not been able to log in at all since,I was grinding arena.
I have tried to delete and re download but no use at all

Known issue to glitchers.

Grayland
02-15-2014, 01:07 AM
Known issue to glitchers.

Is there a way to solve it T-T

Dianish
02-15-2014, 02:30 AM
Is there a way to solve it T-T

Not if you glitched. Then you are most likely banned.

hoticehunter
02-15-2014, 03:04 AM
I've been having issues with getting the commercials to work when trying to watch the ones under "Offers". Most of the time, while they're loading, the game crashes. Some of the time, they'll load, play the commercial, then crash, although I do still get my gem when that happens. Very rarely will it go smoothly and everything works like it should.

My questions are
A) Is this happening for other people too?
B) Is there anything I can do to make them play more often without crashing my game?

Grayland
02-15-2014, 04:02 AM
Not if you glitched. Then you are most likely banned.

Banned!!!!!! Why would I be banned, I have don nothing

Dianish
02-15-2014, 04:19 AM
Banned!!!!!! Why would I be banned, I have don nothing

Didnt say you were.

All i said was the "please reload" bug is known to be an issue to glitchers and that if you were a glitcher you would most likely be banned.

Grayland
02-15-2014, 06:45 AM
Didnt say you were.

All i said was the "please reload" bug is known to be an issue to glitchers and that if you were a glitcher you would most likely be banned.

No no,I thought you were talking about a glitch in the ga
me.i have done nothing,nothing at all.even if there were a glitch I would probably never have noticed it or done it intentionally.

The only thing I can think of is that,when I was grinding arena,for some reason everybody I fought were unranked and had basic gear.

Lou 1xxx
02-15-2014, 07:18 AM
WHEN is Declaring for war Gonna be RESTRICTED to High Commanders and Above...
and while we're on the topic, WHEN will Kicking someone during war be ALLOWed as well...

there are some very annoying "leeches" needing to be squished...

jbreezy
02-15-2014, 10:07 AM
So many people say to level the plus versions of big 4 but I don't understand why. I have 5 epic armors, all regular around level 50, not plus. I beat all levels, kill epics 15x to unlock armor with no friends. Are plus versions of big 4 better than regular epics? I

Sent
02-15-2014, 10:17 AM
So many people say to level the plus versions of big 4 but I don't understand why. I have 5 epic armors, all regular around level 50, not plus. I beat all levels, kill epics 15x to unlock armor with no friends. Are plus versions of big 4 better than regular epics? I
No lol.. The Big Four used to be good armors to have at a low level. They're outdated now (but still useful if you don't spend gems).

hoticehunter
02-15-2014, 10:40 AM
No lol.. The Big Four used to be good armors to have at a low level. They're outdated now (but still useful if you don't spend gems).

The big 4 are SO much easier to max than a EB armor though that there's really no reason not to have a set of them. It's the bigger 4 that's now outdated imo.

Sent
02-15-2014, 10:47 AM
The big 4 are SO much easier to max than a EB armor though that there's really no reason not to have a set of them. It's the bigger 4 that's now outdated imo.
I wasn't saying they're terrible but still. And anyways, regular EB armors are better at a low level than any of the maxed big four are.

EDIT:
You need to get the regular Rare armor to level 15 before being able to craft the +.
You need 291 xp to get to level 15. Then you need 1,501 xp to get to level 50 (from level 1) for the +.
1,792 xp needed to max a big four armor.
You need 1,742 xp to get a Legendary to level 36.
Let's use Atlantean Avenger Armor in this example. It's combined total for the + is 1,523 (746/777).
Now let's use Nian Wargear (the most recent water/air EB). I'll use the stats at level 35 (because I could only find a level 35 picture on the wiki). The combined total at 35 is 1600 (684/916). Slightly lower attack, much higher defence. Then with Nian Wargear (Let's assume you can't get to level 43 to get EB+ anyways), you can still enhance it towards level 70, whereas with one of the Big Four, you're already maxed with slightly lower stats.

Maybe I was wrong with what I said about EB armor being better at a lower level (well it is slightly better), but if you can fuse an EB armor, it's definitely a better option than a Big Four armor.
If you can't beat the EB 15 times, than yeah, the Big Four is a better option.

Idk why I decided to do this but yeyeye.

Konny
02-15-2014, 11:23 AM
But what are your knights wearing until you can reliably kill bosses x15? And even then it takes a couple of weeks to get an EB armor for every knight let alone max them. I guess every one will end up just maxing all "big 4" anyway ;). Also as backup armors when you want a certain element.

Xamyr
02-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi,
I'm a new player at level 35 and I'm working to max big 4 (1 at 50 e other 3 at 25) and now i think I will able to kill EB 15 times for first time (I have very few high level friend...).
I understand i should first use EB in place of big 4 and then? I'm a bit confused...I read i should work on bigger 4 but now i read here they are outdated, so? I have jump bigger, craft some EB armor and then just start fusing and hoping in a good luck?
Please I need some hints...
Thank you

Max

Sent
02-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi,
I'm a new player at level 35 and I'm working to max big 4 (1 at 50 e other 3 at 25) and now i think I will able to kill EB 15 times for first time (I have very few high level friend...).
I understand i should first use EB in place of big 4 and then? I'm a bit confused...I read i should work on bigger 4 but now i read here they are outdated, so? I have jump bigger, craft some EB armor and then just start fusing and hoping in a good luck?
Please I need some hints...
Thank you

Max
Bigger Four will take too long to get. Too many wasted resources. If you get an EB, upgrade that until you can replace your Big Four armors. Like Konny said, you can keep the Big Four after to use as backup (in case you need the elements) for other EB/whatever.

Xamyr
02-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Thank you for answer.
And after EB? I should try fusion with 2+ gold stars armor? I'm not spending so I'm wondering if I have just to count on fusion or something else...

Max

Sent
02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Thank you for answer.
And after EB? I should try fusion with 2+ gold stars armor? I'm not spending so I'm wondering if I have just to count on fusion or something else...

Max
Just fuse whatever. Just make sure you fuse two armors of the same rarity (e.g. Two silver stars, two 3*, etc).
I'd save all 3* and spare 4* until you have a lot of them and just have a mass fusing session. Fuse all the 3* with each other, then fuse all the 4* with each other. Make sure you fuse armors together that'll make an epic. Most combinations should, but don't go for Moontide.

Remember:
Bronze* + Bronze* = 1*
Silver* + Silver* = 1*/2*
1* + 1* = 1*/2*/3*
2* + 2* = 1*/2*/3*/4*
3* + 3* = 2*/3*/4*/5*
4* + 4* = 3*/4*/5*
Don't fuse 5* unless you have a lot of multiples lol

Xamyr
02-15-2014, 05:08 PM
thank you for the help, now i can plan my work;)
I'm curious, why i should avoid moontide?

Max

Sent
02-15-2014, 05:15 PM
thank you for the help, now i can plan my work;)
I'm curious, why i should avoid moontide?

Max
Worst epic. It's basically a Legendary+. Just wait until the next Spirit/Water EB is released, and the + version of that will probably be as good or better.
You can go for it though. It's all up to you.

EDIT: I'm just saying that you can save your spirit armors for Forgestone and Beastmaster, and save your water armors for Northerner's, Arborsteel, and Maelstrom.

Xamyr
02-16-2014, 11:27 AM
EB+ armor are beyond my possibilities and will be so for muuuuuch time...
I still haven't managed to kill 15 times EB so i see 43 (the number of kill i think you need for + version) very very far...
With big four maxed i could kill EB at least for normal version? I don't have many high level friends and so i have to count on my knights...

Max

Sent
02-16-2014, 11:30 AM
EB+ armor are beyond my possibilities and will be so for muuuuuch time...
I still haven't managed to kill 15 times EB so i see 43 (the number of kill i think you need for + version) very very far...
With big four maxed i could kill EB at least for normal version? I don't have many high level friends and so i have to count on my knights...

Max
Yeah go for maxing the Big Four then. Also, try going on the leaderboards for arena/EB and sending a bunch of friend requests. And pm me your friend code and I'll add you (if you're on android).

Xamyr
02-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Thank you Sent for all the help!
Unfortunately I'm an iOS user :(

Max

StMichael
02-16-2014, 06:17 PM
The powerful friends are very, very important. I would not have achieved my Level 43 EB without them.

Biskmatar
02-16-2014, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning frenzy during guild wars. To my knowledge, at least in previous wars, frenzy would only be triggered at the 20 minute mark for 10 minutes IF the scores between the 2 guilds were relatively close. For this war however, I find that frenzy is occuring at random times with a lag in notification...even for the last 10 minutes of the battle. Is this happening to anyone else?

gqhong
02-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning frenzy during guild wars. To my knowledge, at least in previous wars, frenzy would only be triggered at the 20 minute mark for 10 minutes IF the scores between the 2 guilds were relatively close. For this war however, I find that frenzy is occuring at random times with a lag in notification...even for the last 10 minutes of the battle. Is this happening to anyone else?

Nope, has been happening quite reliably at last 20mins if the score is between 1K.
At least for me.

Dave3d
02-16-2014, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Dont know about that, but I have noticed frenzy almost always nets me 100 points LESS than when in non -frenzy mode.

Mars14
02-16-2014, 10:35 PM
I resetted my phone and completely forgot to bind my account before doing so. How long does it usually take for GREE to respond to my request to retrieve it? It has taken me a while to hear back from them in the past and I'd like to get back to playing soon. I have heard some people being able to get their account back and some who have not. Thanks.

gqhong
02-17-2014, 12:54 AM
I resetted my phone and completely forgot to bind my account before doing so. How long does it usually take for GREE to respond to my request to retrieve it? It has taken me a while to hear back from them in the past and I'd like to get back to playing soon. I have heard some people being able to get their account back and some who have not. Thanks.

We got a Guild member that got his phone fried and did not bind. took about a week plus I think.
But you need to provide some information like your friend code, knight names, knights, equipment etc

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Will I be able to retrieve my account on a different device if I deleted on my current device and blinded it and that current device also broke down,plz answer I am still figuring the bind and retrieve out

geo81
02-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Okay I got a guy who wants to join my guild. He has an insane amount of gems. Seems fishy to me but maybe he legit. My question is will me or my guild get in trouble (banned) if he ends up being a hacker? I mean what if he not?

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Okay I got a guy who wants to join my guild. He has an insane amount of gems. Seems fishy to me but maybe he legit. My question is will me or my guild get in trouble (banned) if he ends up being a hacker? I mean what if he not?
Put in screenshot of his lvl,knights,and amount of gems here and I will inspect it along with others so that we can tell then we will give u results.U should also ask him about his former guild(s) and put it here since he might be from a top guild who requires gems and also his lvl too,thanks

busteroaf
02-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Put in screenshot of his lvl,knights,and amount of gems here and I will inspect it along with others so that we can tell then we will give u results.U should also ask him about his former guild(s) and put it here since he might be from a top guild who requires gems and also his lvl too,thanks

Most of the things you need to submit a ticket and attempt to take over the account. Seems like a legit way to find out if he's a hacker.

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Most of the things you need to submit a ticket and attempt to take over the account. Seems like a legit way to find out if he's a hacker.
Thanks Busterloaf

geo81
02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys. I found out though, he is a hacker. He showed me a screenshot...999,999 gems. Yeah, that's pretty dern shady to me. I will not be excepting him

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks guys. I found out though, he is a hacker. He showed me a screenshot...999,999 gems. Yeah, that's pretty dern shady to me. I will not be excepting him
I advise you to report him to GREE even if it meant being a snitch by going to:
Options>Help>FAQ>then state the thing and done

Ant venom
02-17-2014, 03:58 PM
But he would probably make your guild number one since 999,999 gems is more than all the gems every member majestic,band beyond time,death knights and only the best combined also including unicorn stampede

tshell
02-17-2014, 04:21 PM
I should already know the answer to this, but is there any other way of contacting gree to swap out an inactive gm that would be faster than the in game ticket system? And is this even something that they would do when they get around to my ticket?

Bleezy
02-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Any help here? My in game name gets edited in chat for some reason,
Ign: bleezy

Any reason behind this or way to go about not having my name regarded as a curse word?

StMichael
02-17-2014, 05:37 PM
But he would probably make your guild number one since 999,999 gems is more than all the gems every member majestic,band beyond time,death knights and only the best combined also including unicorn stampede

Another possibility is that his screenshot has been photoshopped.

Bismark.
02-17-2014, 11:53 PM
I've been having problems watching free gem videos. Almost everytime time I try to watch a video it boots me out of the game. I'm on an iPhone 4S, with all software up to date, both with the game and the device and know of several other members that are having the same issue as me. Want to know if there is a easy fix for this or if it's something that gree is working on. It gets really frustrating tryin to watch the videos just to be booted from the game.

Ethan45
02-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Every time I go to contribute it always never works... And says you need to restart in order to do this action
I restarted deleated app did everything nothing happening
Please help

Grlegrl38
02-18-2014, 01:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone schedules their guild to war? Our participation is a bit spotty, especially b/c we do have a few European players. We'd like to include them, is there any suggestions on scheduling?

Thanks,
Jenn

StMichael
02-18-2014, 04:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone schedules their guild to war? Our participation is a bit spotty, especially b/c we do have a few European players. We'd like to include them, is there any suggestions on scheduling?

Thanks,
Jenn

Wait till you get Asian players. We always miss out on big moves!