PDA

View Full Version : [Tips & Tricks] How To, Questions & More

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Kracken74
04-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Im one win 14/15 away from being able to craft the armor for this weekly boss... i can't seem to beat him before he despawns. is there a couple of high level people with the nemesis armor that would please add me to help me take him down one more time? i have 4 open friend spots right now.
thanks =)
XBB-YWW-CFB

RockLee
04-30-2013, 02:03 AM
I had a question here before I decide whether to concentrate on fusing lvl70 +version armors or max out my lvl50 +version armor. Btw, I am currently lvl 57 and have hydra+ armor at lvl 37.

Are Sky Guardian+ and Flowstone Battlegear+ (or other non-craftable armors) attainable through fusing of armors? Or they can only be obtained from opening the dark prince's chests?

If the answer to the above question is "Yes" then how do we attain the +version of these non-craftable
armours through fusion.

Thanks in advance! =)

deathexe
04-30-2013, 02:15 AM
I had a question here before I decide whether to concentrate on fusing lvl70 +version armors or max out my lvl50 +version armor. Btw, I am currently lvl 57 and have hydra+ armor at lvl 37.

Are Sky Guardian+ and Flowstone Battlegear+ (or other non-craftable armors) attainable through fusing of armors? Or they can only be obtained from opening the dark prince's chests?

If the answer to the above question is "Yes" then how do we attain the +version of these non-craftable
armours through fusion.

Thanks in advance! =)

Nope, so far, from what I know the only way to get the plus version of those + armors are from the dark prince's chest.

harlequeeny
04-30-2013, 02:44 AM
Nope, so far, from what I know the only way to get the plus version of those + armors are from the dark prince's chest.

Are the regular version of say Sky Guardian viable at all or are there better alternatives which are available through crafting?

Justice711
04-30-2013, 03:45 AM
Well, u can check out the stats on the data sheet :) then u can decide whether the normal version is worth trying to fuse it. Be warn that fusing also require a huge amount of luck :)

windkatar
04-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Is there anyway to transfer games between phones?

lynhtnt
04-30-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm new :) Lvl 59 right now (just started 10 days ago). I did lvl some useless amors, and now follow the datasheet i lvling my Atlantean Avenger Armor +Crius Armor +Hydra Hunter's Mail +Living Flame Armor +.
One question, i dont know if i use the basic amor to lvl them ( 5 mins) or the + amor ( 30 mins) . which way is best?
Another question : i got those epic boss amor, are they better than the above amors ? I dont have any luck w the fusion stone so i just save them right now. got 10. dont know what i need to do with them :(

deathexe
04-30-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm new :) Lvl 59 right now (just started 10 days ago). I did lvl some useless amors, and now follow the datasheet i lvling my Atlantean Avenger Armor +Crius Armor +Hydra Hunter's Mail +Living Flame Armor +.
One question, i dont know if i use the basic amor to lvl them ( 5 mins) or the + amor ( 30 mins) . which way is best?
Another question : i got those epic boss amor, are they better than the above amors ? I dont have any luck w the fusion stone so i just save them right now. got 10. dont know what i need to do with them :(

Whether to use the basic armors or the monoelement armors is up to you. It's faster to use the basic armors, but more costly. Using the monoelement armors are cheaper, but you level your armors at a slower rate.

For the event boss armors, as long as you don't have the +version, they're better of not being crafted at all just in case you get another set from the dark prince chest from fusing or dark prince's chest.

deathexe
04-30-2013, 09:05 AM
Is there anyway to transfer games between phones?

I've no idea, I'd very much like to know if there's a way too.

lynhtnt
04-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Whether to use the basic armors or the monoelement armors is up to you. It's faster to use the basic armors, but more costly. Using the monoelement armors are cheaper, but you level your armors at a slower rate.

For the event boss armors, as long as you don't have the +version, they're better of not being crafted at all just in case you get another set from the dark prince chest from fusing or dark prince's chest.

thx for the info.
i just read about the snakeskins method, but not understand clearly. hum.. is it faster than the basic amors?

Can u tell me any good combination amors for fusing? i dont buy gems so i dont have any dark prince's chest. Abt the + version of event boss amors, whre or how i can get it?

Thx again :) hope can add friend w u soon:)

lynhtnt
04-30-2013, 09:12 AM
I've no idea, I'd very much like to know if there's a way too.

i think there's a way to transfer game between phone. Copy the folder var/mobile/knight/document to another one. In that folder we have the 'game_save.dat'

I not do that b4 :)

deathexe
04-30-2013, 09:18 AM
thx for the info.
i just read about the snakeskins method, but not understand clearly. hum.. is it faster than the basic amors?

Can u tell me any good combination amors for fusing? i dont buy gems so i dont have any dark prince's chest. Abt the + version of event boss amors, whre or how i can get it?

Thx again :) hope can add friend w u soon:)

Basically for the snakeskin method, you use it either when enchancing with basic or monoelement armors get too expensive, or you don't have much time to play. So, you craft snakeskin armors instead (2 hours, 24 ep each if elements match). It's not faster than the basic method, but much less expensive when enchanting higher leveled armors.

There's no actual good combination. You just have to get the element combination of the armor you want right. Though I wouldn't advise fusing unless you have money to spare. Though it'll probably be better spent on your big 4 armors.

To get the +version of the armor, you can get it by killing the level 43 or 44 version of the event boss.

Welcome :)

lynhtnt
04-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Basically for the snakeskin method, you use it either when enchancing with basic or monoelement armors get too expensive, or you don't have much time to play. So, you craft snakeskin armors instead (2 hours, 24 ep each if elements match). It's not faster than the basic method, but much less expensive when enchanting higher leveled armors.

There's no actual good combination. You just have to get the element combination of the armor you want right. Though I wouldn't advise fusing unless you have money to spare. Though it'll probably be better spent on your big 4 armors.

To get the +version of the armor, you can get it by killing the level 43 or 44 version of the event boss.

Welcome :)

Thx again :)) Right now i hardly to beat the boss lvl 25 =)) lvl 43 or 44?? omigod :((

btw, another question, for farming material to lvl amors, which stage we should choose? Normal or Epic?

deathexe
04-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Thx again :)) Right now i hardly to beat the boss lvl 25 =)) lvl 43 or 44?? omigod :((

btw, another question, for farming material to lvl amors, which stage we should choose? Normal or Epic?

It takes time. When you start to farm up your armors it gets easier.

That's up to you. In the normal stages you take less damage but there's a smaller chance for the material to drop. On the other hand, farming harder stages results in the materials dropping more often, but you'll take much more damage.

starkthunder
04-30-2013, 10:06 AM
also I have noticed in the epic stages that the regular monsters seem to drop more shards without the special atack.

Howzee87
04-30-2013, 10:28 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people prefer the + version of crafted armours (eg; Atlantean, Hydra) over the rarer fusion results. How big is the difference in stats?

Also, I have Exorcist Vestments (EV) and, after levelling, I got a message saying I could now make a + version. I've since been told that I can't fuse a + version of this armour. 2 questions regarding this;

1) in the spreadsheet the EV is listed as craftable with "bound spirits" - what are they and where can I get them?

2) can you fuse a + version of non-craftable armours? If not, is there any way to get them?

harlequeeny
04-30-2013, 10:40 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people prefer the + version of crafted armours (eg; Atlantean, Hydra) over the rarer fusion results. How big is the difference in stats?

Also, I have Exorcist Vestments (EV) and, after levelling, I got a message saying I could now make a + version. I've since been told that I can't fuse a + version of this armour. 2 questions regarding this;

1) in the spreadsheet the EV is listed as craftable with "bound spirits" - what are they and where can I get them?

2) can you fuse a + version of non-craftable armours? If not, is there any way to get them?

1) Check out the other sheets, there is a list on where you can get the crafting materials.

2) Yes only via the Dark Prince's Chests

Alanna
04-30-2013, 11:35 AM
The spreadsheet has been messed by someone,wtf.
I only remember the great armor's name. You mentioned this armor not on my list, so no need to upgrade.

So been away for a few days and see that this is actually a new armor, so is it worth leveling over living flame + or keep the later?

Justice711
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
its pretty decent. very comparable even without the +. U can always do so if u haven't leveled living flame.. good alternative if u want something more unique to flaunt.

I prefer to focus on my level 70 armors.. :D

Harvey Guo
04-30-2013, 11:51 AM
if you have not get the living flame+, then you can upgrade that armor for a substitution, otherwise living flame+ would be slightly better.
So been away for a few days and see that this is actually a new armor, so is it worth leveling over living flame + or keep the later?

Alanna
04-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Ok thank you very much

TheJoser
04-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Is it possible to receive the Half-Dragon's Nemesis Costume through any method other than a chance chest? If we don't feel like spending money on the chests, is it not worth it to take on the boss? I've only been playing for 3 days but I can't get past the boss on level 11. I'm also focusing on building my gold production and haven't done much armor fusing.

I guess I'm just asking if I can get the armor any other way, and if not whether I should bother with bosses

Harvey Guo
04-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Nemesis can only gain though chests.

It is too early for you to farm the boss. Just focus on the development, when you reach to lv70+, you will be able to farm that boss with your friends.
Is it possible to receive the Half-Dragon's Nemesis Costume through any method other than a chance chest? If we don't feel like spending money on the chests, is it not worth it to take on the boss? I've only been playing for 3 days but I can't get past the boss on level 11. I'm also focusing on building my gold production and haven't done much armor fusing.

I guess I'm just asking if I can get the armor any other way, and if not whether I should bother with bosses

JMFL
04-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Has anyone had any experience in enhancing, for example, a level 1+ armor with a level 30 normal armor of the same type? Was wondering what could I expect the result to be as far as the level of the enhanced plus armor. Thanks

Harvey Guo
04-30-2013, 01:09 PM
check the data sheet, so that you will know the difference between normal and +version armor:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0
Has anyone had any experience in enhancing, for example, a level 1+ armor with a level 30 normal armor of the same type? Was wondering what could I expect the result to be as far as the level of the enhanced plus armor. Thanks

RadLonghammer
04-30-2013, 03:27 PM

Do NOT do that!!! The result will be lower by far, than level 30.

TheJoser
04-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Is it worth spending the 25,000 gold to upgrade training grounds to level two? Is it a decent use of crystals to upgrade to level 3?

Harvey Guo
04-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Is it worth spending the 25,000 gold to upgrade training grounds to level two? Is it a decent use of crystals to upgrade to level 3?make it to level 3 will give you 2000 golds per hour, you will benefit forever.

JMFL
04-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Do NOT do that!!! The result will be lower by far, than level 30.

Thanks Rad, that's what I was afraid of.

deathexe
05-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Is is just me, or does the knights and dragons app page show never seen before armors - myth hunter's mail and pyromancer's raiment? Myth hunter's a fire earth type. Can't see pyromancer's raiment though. Both of them look pretty good.

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 03:01 AM
@Deathexe

i tried to move my hero from ipad to my iphone but it not work :( any solution yet?
someone keep the ipad , and i gonna buy another ipad. if i cannot move "my work" from this ones to another ... awwww such a waste time

deathexe
05-01-2013, 03:05 AM
@Deathexe

i tried to move my hero from ipad to my iphone but it not work :( any solution yet?
someone keep the ipad , and i gonna buy another ipad. if i cannot move "my work" from this ones to another ... awwww such a waste time

Not yet. I won't be changing my device anytime soon, so I haven't contacted support about a solution. You may wanna try asking them.

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Not yet. I won't be changing my device anytime soon, so I haven't contacted support about a solution. You may wanna try asking them.

how to contact support?
... dont want to play anymore... coz i know i gonna change my device soon ! awwww

deathexe
05-01-2013, 03:48 AM
how to contact support?
... dont want to play anymore... coz i know i gonna change my device soon ! awwww

Go to Menu>Options>FAQ>Contact us.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Hey guys. I have a question though how can someone whose level is just 25-30 wear armor lvl 50/70? I play the game for almost a month and my armor is level 20 degrees times. please tell me how to upgrade fastest my armor????
my lvl is already 44 and i have follow armors: armor of infernal lord (lvl 20/50), Embersteel Armor (lvl 15/50), flamestorm finery (lvl 11/50), Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor (lvl 7/70), Steam Wizard's Robes (lvl 17/50), Wind Monarch's Robes (lvl 16/50), Flowstone Battlegear (lvl 16/50) and Wavecharmer's Mantle (5/50).. all my armors are on so amazing low lvl, that i can't farm for new area's w/o friends or to use gems by restoring.. someone tel me pls, how to get max lvl on my armors or what should i do now? :/

deathexe
05-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Hey guys. I have a question though how can someone whose level is just 25-30 wear armor lvl 50/70? I play the game for almost a month and my armor is level 20 degrees times. please tell me how to upgrade fastest my armor????
my lvl is already 44 and i have follow armors: armor of infernal lord (lvl 20/50), Embersteel Armor (lvl 15/50), flamestorm finery (lvl 11/50), Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor (lvl 7/70), Steam Wizard's Robes (lvl 17/50), Wind Monarch's Robes (lvl 16/50), Flowstone Battlegear (lvl 16/50) and Wavecharmer's Mantle (5/50).. all my armors are on so amazing low lvl, that i can't farm for new area's w/o friends or to use gems by restoring.. someone tel me pls, how to get max lvl on my armors or what should i do now? :/

There's no level restriction to what armors you can wear. The only restriction is that either than your main knight, your other knights can only wear their respective elements.

Right now you should be going for the big 4 armors - atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, crius+ and living flame+. Currently your armors aren't really up to par. Except maybe for the flow stone battlegear.

To level your armor you just have to craft new armors and enhance it. It's best to enchance same elements together for more enchancement points for your armor. You should start by using basic armors to enhance your armor till around level 20, and then go on to use either monoelement armors like stonescale, or dual element armors like snakeskin.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 04:46 AM
There's no level restriction to what armors you can wear. The only restriction is that either than your main knight, your other knights can only wear their respective elements.

Right now you should be going for the big 4 armors - atlantean avenger+, hydra hunter+, crius+ and living flame+. Currently your armors aren't really up to par. Except maybe for the flow stone battlegear.

To level your armor you just have to craft new armors and enhance it. It's best to enchance same elements together for more enchancement points for your armor. You should start by using basic armors to enhance your armor till around level 20, and then go on to use either monoelement armors like stonescale, or dual element armors like snakeskin.

so you mean i should start farm and craft big 4 set's? but what for? and i still cant understand how ppl whose lvl is 25-40 can wear armor wich are on max lvl? as i said i'm already lvl 42 and it's difficult for me fo farm right now.. maybe there are some tricks or w/e..

deathexe
05-01-2013, 04:52 AM
so you mean i should start farm and craft big 4 set's? but what for? and i still cant understand how ppl whose lvl is 25-40 can wear armor wich are on max lvl? as i said i'm already lvl 42 and it's difficult for me fo farm right now.. maybe there are some tricks or w/e..

Yeah. You should start crafting their +sets afterwards.

It's simple. It doesn't matter what level you or your armor are. As long as the armor and your knight's element matches, you can wear it. A level 1 knight can wear a level 70 armor if he had one.

You could probably start by farming atlantean avenger+ in the writhing cascades.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 04:58 AM
Yeah. You should start crafting their +sets afterwards.

It's simple. It doesn't matter what level you or your armor are. As long as the armor and your knight's element matches, you can wear it. A level 1 knight can wear a level 70 armor if he had one.

You could probably start by farming atlantean avenger+ in the writhing cascades.

I mean, where did they take this equipment and the way they adjusted to the maximum? someone who is lvl 30 can't easy take super rare armor lvl 70 i think.. but all the times i see ppl, btw also ppl from my k&d friendlist, who are MAX. lvl 40-50, but with amazing super rare armors on their max lvl.. how they do that?! :D

deathexe
05-01-2013, 05:07 AM
I mean, where did they take this equipment and the way they adjusted to the maximum? someone who is lvl 30 can't easy take super rare armor lvl 70 i think.. but all the times i see ppl, btw also ppl from my k&d friendlist, who are MAX. lvl 40-50, but with amazing super rare armors on their max lvl.. how they do that?! :D

Firstly, you can't be sure that they're at their maximum level. A level 70 armor changes to its final look at level 35. Also, are you certain it's a level 70 armor? You may have been mistaken. However, if it was, maybe they got it from fusing, boss events or from the dark prince's chest.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Firstly, you can't be sure that they're at their maximum level. A level 70 armor changes to its final look at level 35. Also, are you certain it's a level 70 armor? You may have been mistaken. However, if it was, maybe they got it from fusing, boss events or from the dark prince's chest.

hm.. maybe your right, bcs i was thinking that lvl 50/70 armors changes their look at lvl 50/70 :D i'm newbe so i'm looking for each information and tips wich i can get :)

deathexe
05-01-2013, 05:23 AM
hm.. maybe your right, bcs i was thinking that lvl 50/70 armors changes their look at lvl 50/70 :D i'm newbe so i'm looking for each information and tips wich i can get :)

Yupyup. It may even be level 50 armors, which are much easier to level.

Anyways, just focus on the big 4 first, they set the foundation for strong knights.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 05:32 AM
Yupyup. It may even be level 50 armors, which are much easier to level.

Anyways, just focus on the big 4 first, they set the foundation for strong knights.

and what should i do if i got this big 4+ set's? :)

deathexe
05-01-2013, 05:40 AM
and what should i do if i got this big 4+ set's? :)

Go on to get the better level 70 armors like swamp shaman, infernal lord and dark prince.

kostolom
05-01-2013, 05:48 AM
Go on to get the better level 70 armors like swamp shaman, infernal lord and dark prince.

you mean by upgrade big 4+ version to their max lvl and than fusion them? and btw if i opened once the + version from crius as a example, can i get the + version by fusion stonescale+wing warrior or only by craft it with a drop items ?

harlequeeny
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM
you mean by upgrade big 4+ version to their max lvl and than fusion them? and btw if i opened once the + version from crius as a example, can i get the + version by fusion stonescale+wing warrior or only by craft it with a drop items ?

No you will only get the regular version by fusing, no matter if you unlocked the + version or not. Some armors + versions are only available via the Dark Prince Chests.

deathexe
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM

No, I mean kill the bosses to get the materials required to craft them. No you cannot if I'm not wrong. The only way is to craft it or to get it from the dark prince's chest.

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 06:41 AM

@Kostolom : u can easy farm material by go to low lvl stage like Relic Ruins for Earth elements, ThievesCove for Water elements.... keep fight w the epic ones u might get the fusion stone or key... and lot of elements. After u get the Big 4's amors u upgrade it to 15 to get the + and then upgrade the new Big 4's + . That's what i did :)
and anytime if u need help w the boss just hired me :P my pleasure to help u ( i just 62 right now and still a noob ) XBB XGH ZFR is my code :) .

kostolom
05-01-2013, 06:45 AM
@Kostolom : u can easy farm material by go to low lvl stage like Relic Ruins for Earth elements, ThievesCove for Water elements.... keep fight w the epic ones u might get the fusion stone or key... and lot of elements. After u get the Big 4's amors u upgrade it to 15 to get the + and then upgrade the new Big 4's + . That's what i did :)
and anytime if u need help w the boss just hired me :P my pleasure to help u ( i just 62 right now and still a noob ) XBB XGH ZFR is my code :) . btw u should find the thread deathexe wrote for the newbie :)

hm ok i'll try it also ;) btw what about to fuse hydra hunters+ and wind monarch's robe (both at lvl 15) ?

deathexe
05-01-2013, 06:49 AM
hm ok i'll try it also ;) btw what about to fuse hydra hunters+ and wind monarch's robe (both at lvl 15) ?

It's better to just level your hydra+ to 50. It has pretty good stats.

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 06:58 AM

u should read this :) it really helpful :P btw, it from another one not my deathexe :D
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51415-Leveling/page4

Herox98x
05-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Is it possible to build 2 buildings at the same time. Sorry for the basic questions, i don't have any free space and don't want to sell building to test this out D:

Thank you!

RadLonghammer
05-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Is it possible to build 2 buildings at the same time. Sorry for the basic questions, i don't have any free space and don't want to sell building to test this out D:

Thank you!

It sure is. Go to it!

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
I nearly max all the Big 4's amors. Do i need to max the pure element amors? i saw some ppl really strong w those pure amors. which one is the best?

thx

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 09:52 AM
No need to do that.
No matter from the stats or elements, pure armors are not the strongest.
Currently, three best(comparable easy to gain) armors may be:
Regalia+
Deep Dragon Mail+
Half Dragon+

I nearly max all the Big 4's amors. Do i need to max the pure element amors? i saw some ppl really strong w those pure amors. which one is the best?

thx

lynhtnt
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
No need to do that.
Regalia+
Deep Dragon Mail+
Half Dragon+

Those amors u get by fight w the boss? but no way i can get the + amors :(

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Yep, these are boss armors.
You can use Dark prince+, Swamp Shaman Robe+ and Infernal+ as substitution.
Or you can start farming weekly boss, armors are better and better.
Those amors u get by fight w the boss? but no way i can get the + amors :(

Diggies
05-02-2013, 02:16 AM
How to get Armor+ without craft? (I know craftable armor can change to armor+ when enhance to lv15)

deathexe
05-02-2013, 02:25 AM
How to get Armor+ without craft? (I know craftable armor can change to armor+ when enhance to lv15)

The only other way is from the dark prince chest. Also, normal armor doesn't just change to a +armor when you level it to a certain level. You only unlock it. You have to get the materials and craft the +armor again. 2 star armors unlock their +version at level 15, 3 stars at level 20 and 4 stars at level 35.

Daemon
05-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this new armor would be considered one of the best because it has the highest attack of any armor we've seen? Over 150 more than the admirals battleworn regalia with only 42 less defense.

No need to do that.
Regalia+
Deep Dragon Mail+
Half Dragon+

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 04:40 AM
Well, I would say you are almost correct (need to add additional range).

In pure spirit armor, this week boss armor is the best. And for the highest attack armor, this week boss armor has overcome Regalia+.

However, in my opinion, for being one of the greatest armor, there should be match some factors:

1. Dual elements

2. Unique characteristic (highest in some way)

3. Well Balance attack and defense

If we can see the old 3 best armor, Dark prince+, Swamp shaman robe+ and Infernal+, we can see these 3 are well balance, also with unique characteristic. DP highest attack SSR highest defense Infernal highest balance

And let's see the new best 3 armor which slightly overcame old 3, Regalia+, Deep dragon+ and Half dragon+, actually these new 3 have further develop their characteristic, BUT, reach to the edge, if keep further developing, that will destroy the balance.

From the data, Regalia+ even cannot beat Infernal+, although each of them need 3 hit to kill each (both main knight), but Infernal+ can give about 283 damage, but Regalia+ can only give 278 damage, thus we can see the important of defense.

So for this weekly boss, it can be said that become one of the best Mono armor or it is the best spirit armor, but comparing currently 3 best armors, the drawback of mono element is obvious, and low defense (nearly equal to max out Hydra+, which is a lv50 armor, too low defense) will cause it much weaker than anticipation. At last, as you know, there are many fire element armor in the arena: Regalia+ dark prince+ Infernal+ Half dragon+ etc. Thus this armor can only be the top or one of the best in specific range.

This is just my personal opinion:)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this new armor would be considered one of the best because it has the highest attack of any armor we've seen? Over 150 more than the admirals battleworn regalia with only 42 less defense.

J_Craw24
05-02-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm only level 23, what's the faster way to level gain gold and get through the stages? Which armors should I use? I have a torche flame mantle, steam wizard robes, and monks vestments. I'm only at the place that has air and water but I can't even get past normal...

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Just slow down, no need to hurry up. Keep balance is really important.
Training field is a good building, before you have enough money to build that, you can build many fountains to earn quick money.
Then you need to expand more spots and enhance your armor. Use the right armor to against the enemy, so that you will feel much easier than before.
I'm only level 23, what's the faster way to level gain gold and get through the stages? Which armors should I use? I have a torche flame mantle, steam wizard robes, and monks vestments. I'm only at the place that has air and water but I can't even get past normal...

sylence
05-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Quick question. I'm lvl 69. I opened a chest last night and got nem armor from it. I put it on my knight.(my Main knight) Then put my main knight's armor on another knight. I have that worm suit thing. (Wind and earth) I took it off my main knight and put it on my air knight and put nem armor on my main knight. Now it shows my worm suit thing doubled on my air and my main knight. But when i do pvp or the weekly pve it doesnt show my nem armor only double worm suits. Any help PLEASE!!!. Also how to you gain gems? By doing the surveys? Or just the videos. I seem to get about 14 or close to it for the videos. Looking for more to upgrade buildings cuz i have max them all and have around 7mil gold left for nothing.

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Just change the equipment in arena, general and boss fight screen, that I'm sure your main knight will wear the nemesis. (there is a bug in arena that two people can wear same one armor, so just wear off the armor you will not face this bug).

To gain gems, you can finish the free offer on the top, which needs you to fill your email address and confirm, this will give you 1 gem, then you will continuing receive email, click the link so that you can see a web page about free gem offer, you can choose them, normally you just need to download and open the game, then you will gain the gems, all free.
Quick question. I'm lvl 69. I opened a chest last night and got nem armor from it. I put it on my knight.(my Main knight) Then put my main knight's armor on another knight. I have that worm suit thing. (Wind and earth) I took it off my main knight and put it on my air knight and put nem armor on my main knight. Now it shows my worm suit thing doubled on my air and my main knight. But when i do pvp or the weekly pve it doesnt show my nem armor only double worm suits. Any help PLEASE!!!. Also how to you gain gems? By doing the surveys? Or just the videos. I seem to get about 14 or close to it for the videos. Looking for more to upgrade buildings cuz i have max them all and have around 7mil gold left for nothing.

Chris_$
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
What armor is Freddy wearing he is in top 20 of boss fight I don't recognize it is it the torch flame perhaps?

sylence
05-02-2013, 01:58 PM
"At the top" Where at the top please help

Sunsfan1caw
05-02-2013, 02:06 PM
What armor is Freddy wearing he is in top 20 of boss fight I don't recognize it is it the torch flame perhaps?

Female nemesis would be my guess.

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 02:10 PM
The first offer on the free gems page.
"At the top" Where at the top please help

Chris_$
05-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Female nemesis would be my guess. lol derp your probably right

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 02:32 PM
I can confirm that it is female nemesis.
lol derp your probably right

hlw_rocer
05-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Just change the equipment in arena, general and boss fight screen, that I'm sure your main knight will wear the nemesis. (there is a bug in arena that two people can wear same one armor, so just wear off the armor you will not face this bug).

To gain gems, you can finish the free offer on the top, which needs you to fill your email address and confirm, this will give you 1 gem, then you will continuing receive email, click the link so that you can see a web page about free gem offer, you can choose them, normally you just need to download and open the game, then you will gain the gems, all free.

how does downloading the apps work if I can only view the offers on my PC?
Edit: or should I go on the website with my ipod. didn't think of that for some reason (i'm dumb)

Harvey Guo
05-02-2013, 05:00 PM
you should use your phone or ipad to browse the web, click one of the game offer, it will directly lead you to the app store so that you can download it then open to gain free gems.
Edit: or should I go on the website with my ipod. didn't think of that for some reason (i'm dumb)

hlw_rocer
05-02-2013, 07:59 PM
you should use your phone or ipad to browse the web, click one of the game offer, it will directly lead you to the app store so that you can download it then open to gain free gems.

thanks, how long do these offers take to process and for me to receive my gems?

Justice711
05-02-2013, 08:00 PM
What's the cheapest way to level a 70 armor? Use snakeskin throughout?

musizian
05-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Hello guys,
how can i get fusion stone and gems without spending money?
Need guide on this thanks!

starkthunder
05-02-2013, 10:09 PM
fusion stones can drop from the bosses or you can get the from the chests.( I got 3 fusion stones withe the daily silver key today)

You can get free gems by doing offers, from the daily login reward, some quests, and sometimes from leveling up.

Howzee87
05-02-2013, 10:10 PM

Don't worry, I did that myself too. Yes, just open the link on your iDevice.

Fusion stones are a random drop from bosses (same with silver keys). More likely when you do the Epic level. I built up a collection of ~20 in a week before I realised I should use them :-S

J_Craw24
05-02-2013, 10:51 PM
So I have a torch flame mantle monks vestments and steam wizards robe, what's the best way to upgrade these?

deathexe
05-02-2013, 11:43 PM
So I have a torch flame mantle monks vestments and steam wizards robe, what's the best way to upgrade these?

What level are you right now? If you're already at writhing cascades, i would suggest you farm atlantean avenger+ as soon as possible. In the mean time, the armor most worth leveling among what you have is the torch flame mantle (has the best stats of the three though weak in writhing cascades) . The rest aren't really worth using cause of their low stats.

J_Craw24
05-02-2013, 11:54 PM
What level are you right now? If you're already at writhing cascades, i would suggest you farm atlantean avenger+ as soon as possible. In the mean time, the armor most worth leveling among what you have is the torch flame mantle (has the best stats of the three though weak in writhing cascades) . The rest aren't really worth using cause of their low stats.

Level 24 and I'm having trouble getting past writhing cascades

deathexe
05-03-2013, 12:03 AM

You could probably just get help from friends first to farm your first set of atlantean avenger armor. In the mean time just level your torch flame mantle. You could also consider leveling your monk vestments up a few levels as it's strong against the writhing cascades monsters. Once you farm enough mats for the atlantean avenger, level it to 20 and get your atlantean avenger+.

DreamM0d3
05-03-2013, 12:53 AM

If you have problems farming the first set, you might wanna consider fusing basic air and water armor to get a normal Atlantean armor to level up first so that you can just farm for the materials required to craft the + version. The same can be said of all the other craftable armors like Living Flame, Crius, Hydra etc.

Brutus
05-03-2013, 07:28 AM
What do people do with extra lvl 70 armors? I always end up with crap when I fuse them and they seem to valuable to use for enhancement.

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Indeed. Fusion is crab, use them to upgrade your armor would be great.

What do people do with extra lvl 70 armors? I always end up with crap when I fuse them and they seem to valuable to use for enhancement.

deathexe
05-03-2013, 07:52 AM

If I've already unlocked their +versions, I just use them for enchancement. They don't have much use either than that anyways.

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Just confirm that after maxing out my armor, the 4 stars armor gives 90 base point as 3 stars lv70 armors, a little pity, I anticipated that should give more before, like 120, but not:(
If I've already unlocked their +versions, I just use them for enchancement. They don't have much use either than that anyways.

deathexe
05-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Just confirm that after maxing out my armor, the 4 stars armor gives 90 base point as 3 stars lv70 armors, a little pity, I anticipated that should give more before, like 120, but not:(

Aw man, that's a pity :/ though 90 enchancement points is still pretty good haha.

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Yep, at lv65, I try to use lv20 Swamp shaman, lv11 Swamp shaman+, lv20 Hydromancer's Mantle, and lv35 Deep Dragon Mail as material to reach lv70, but only reach to lv69.70 gain 442 points pretty good enough.
Aw man, that's a pity :/ though 90 enchancement points is still pretty good haha.

Beardmaster
05-03-2013, 08:57 AM
Im a little confused on how the friend referral rewards work how do i get them do i add someones code and they have to add mine?

deathexe
05-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Im a little confused on how the friend referral rewards work how do i get them do i add someones code and they have to add mine?

Someone who has just played the game for the first time will be given the choice to enter someone's code. This is the referral that you get when he or she enters your code. Adding someone as a friend doesn't work the same way.

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 09:01 AM
No. Referral code just for new players who just finish the tutorial, then can only put one friend's code, so that both of them will get different bonus, after that, the referral option will disappear.

superman42420
05-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Ok I have 15 friends but it's only giving me credit for 1 on my friends rewards list Why is this and how can I make the rewards go up????ty

Sir William
05-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Ok I have 15 friends but it's only giving me credit for 1 on my friends rewards list Why is this and how can I make the rewards go up????ty

As Harvey and deathexe have stated above, you only gain credit for a friend referral if a player enters YOUR code after finishing their tutorial for the first time.

You do not get credits for every friend request you send or receive. ONLY when a NEW player finishes their tutorial and enters your code.

Conkilla
05-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm missing daily rewards and it came back the other day but now it disappear again. I also can't post a new thread it says that I don't have permission. Help anyone

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 02:40 PM
The daily rewards are unstable, and reward just sucks, just ignore it.

You need to wait for few days then you can post your new thread, no worries, just matter of time:)
I'm missing daily rewards and it came back the other day but now it disappear again. I also can't post a new thread it says that I don't have permission. Help anyone

Conkilla
05-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the answer that gree could have told me after me emailing them about 15 times.

sylence
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM
I cant find that email thing. :/ If you can post a pic it would be amazing. :D

Conkilla
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM
The daily rewards are unstable, and reward just sucks, just ignore it.

You need to wait for few days then you can post your new thread, no worries, just matter of time:)

Thanks for the help with the answer. Anyone is welcome to add me. On knights XBB-HFB-FWF let me know through here. I am bout to reach 70

sylence
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Also looking for players with NEM armor. I have it but only 4/60 friends have it :/ I'm lvl 70 also.
Code XBB-HXH-XXH

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 02:53 PM
could you tell me what email thing? about free gems?

If yes, you can go to the shop option, then free gem, then offer, choose the first one on the top, fill your email address then you will received an email to let you confirm, after that, you can regularly receive email notification about new free gems offers, click the link they sent you so that you can do many free gem offers to gain higher gems than video offers.
I cant find that email thing. :/ If you can post a pic it would be amazing. :D

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the help with the answer. Anyone is welcome to add me. On knights XBB-HFB-FWF let me know through here. I am bout to reach 70

Also looking for players with NEM armor. I have it but only 4/60 friends have it :/ I'm lvl 70 also.
Code XBB-HXH-XXH

You're both welcome. I sent you both a friend request to give your a hand, hope I can generally help you, happy hunting:)

sylence
05-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Also for feature help. I'm switching from my iphone 3gs to Iphone 5. Is there a way to xfer account over since they have no sign up thing

Harvey Guo
05-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Well, for this issue, you need to search on the GREE official website to see if there is a specific solution, if not, you can contact GREE to require them transferring for you.
So sorry about that, I have no experience about transferring, seeking answer on the GREE website or contact them would be a good choice.
Also for feature help. I'm switching from my iphone 3gs to Iphone 5. Is there a way to xfer account over since they have no sign up thing

Conkilla
05-03-2013, 07:33 PM

Yes just sync it with iTunes and everything should transfer over. Let me know if you need help with that

RockLee
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Recently, I had gotten my lvl50 armors and are busy leveling them using the snakeskin armors. That would require me to farm snake skins from Medusa.

However, recently (yesterday and today 3rd-4th May), I feel that the ratio of snake skin drops has DECREASED! I am not sure if I am the only one who feels that way...

Welcome any feedback that you guys have... =)

deathexe
05-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Recently, I had gotten my lvl50 armors and are busy leveling them using the snakeskin armors. That would require me to farm snake skins from Medusa.

However, recently (yesterday and today 3rd-4th May), I feel that the ratio of snake skin drops has DECREASED! I am not sure if I am the only one who feels that way...

Welcome any feedback that you guys have... =)

It's probably just a bad luck streak you're having. It happens to everyone once in awhile. I've had times where I've gotten stone slabs 4 or 5 times in a row.

RockLee
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM
It's probably just a bad luck streak you're having. It happens to everyone once in awhile. I've had times where I've gotten stone slabs 4 or 5 times in a row.

Alright! Thanks deathexe! =)

deathexe
05-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Alright! Thanks deathexe! =)

Anytime :)

Slevinn
05-04-2013, 02:58 AM

Sometimes it's all about luck. I have been farming roots for 3 days now and so far only 5 x 2 have dropped. I have done about 30+ runs on misty marsh now. So let's hope you'll get better drops eventually. It is really a pain to farm medussa, since it's so boring, and not having the skins dropped. Good luck to ya!

clevoh
05-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Trying to collect snake skins. Is there a better place than skeletons tomb?

harlequeeny
05-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Trying to collect snake skins. Is there a better place than skeletons tomb?

No easiest and fastest way.

Arclight
05-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Just finished the base Eldritch armor and was planing on fuse it with another boss armor. (No chance atm to get enough for +version)

What would you guys do?

Eldritch + Horrible Wurm
Eldritch + Deep Dragon
Eldritch + Half Dragon

I'm tending most toward the first option. Chance of getting Sky Guardian is there. Second one looks the worst for me, don't like spectral captain much. Third could be interesting for a dark prince. And can anyone confirm that Wricked wraith can be crafted with earth/spirit components?

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 12:57 PM
For your plan, option 1 seems the comparable best choice.

But for me, I will not fuse them. The only function of normal version armor is being material to upgrade other +version armors. Sky guardian is weak now, compare to many new armors, it is not the best 5 armors anymore... And there is a sky guardian+, so that I will never max it out.

Wicked Wrath confirmed by other forum member that cannot be gained by fusion. And I've never heard before about getting dark prince though fusion.
Just finished the base Eldritch armor and was planing on fuse it with another boss armor. (No chance atm to get enough for +version)

What would you guys do?

Eldritch + Horrible Wurm
Eldritch + Deep Dragon
Eldritch + Half Dragon

I'm tending most toward the first option. Chance of getting Sky Guardian is there. Second one looks the worst for me, don't like spectral captain much. Third could be interesting for a dark prince. And can anyone confirm that Wricked wraith can be crafted with earth/spirit components?

Arclight
05-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks a lot Harvey, love your help and effort here in the forums. Well, I got a Rocfeather Robe. Guess will level it until 20 to unlock +version of it... It's not what I hoped for, but not as bad as it could have happened ;)

And if you don't mind, you can add me ingame :) XBB-HHX-XPC

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 01:58 PM
You're welcome buddy.

A friend request has been sent to you:)

And for getting and maxing out a +version lv70 armor, I would suggest you consider other options. As you know, the roc feather+ slightly worse than sky guardian, they are both dominated by the sky guardian+. Thus if you gain sky guardian+ in one day, the roc feather will become useless...

You can try Infernal+, it is pretty good in arena, the half dragon+ just no big different to it. And Swamp Shaman Robe+ is another must have armor, which can help you clear stages and farm boss faster than before (if you get a deep dragon mail+, then use it, otherwise, use swamp shaman+)

For now, I would suggest to only max out currently best armor in their elements.

Half dragon+/Infernal+
Regalia+/Dark prince+
Deep dragon+/Swamp shaman+
Sky guardian+
Wicked Wrath+
Storm Sorcerer+

Others armor need to wait and see.
Thanks a lot Harvey, love your help and effort here in the forums. Well, I got a Rocfeather Robe. Guess will level it until 20 to unlock +version of it... It's not what I hoped for, but not as bad as it could have happened ;)

And if you don't mind, you can add me ingame :) XBB-HHX-XPC

Arclight
05-04-2013, 02:06 PM
My team with level 62 is as follows:
Lvl50 Stormrage+
Lvl50 Hydra Hunter+
Lvl46 Crius+ (current WIP)
Lvl21 Admiral
Lvl21 Storm Sorcerer
Lvl20 Infernal Lord (collecting materials for +version now)

As you can see, I lack at good spirits...

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Then I recommend you to get the dark prince, for both fire/spirit, pretty useful. For finishing the final quests, you will eventually craft the dark prince armor, thus no need to hurry.

You can see there are many fire enemies in the map, spirit armor cannot give you much help, and GREE likes spirit armors very much, I think they will produce a new boss armor in the nearly future to replace the Spectral Captain Uniform+, so that no need to hurry. Just focus how to explore all areas and finally beat the dark prince, farm material to enhance your armor, craft the dark prince armor. At that time, you will reach lv100+ and be able to farm weekly boss easily and gain many new stronger spirit armors, maybe even better than sky guardian+:)

My team with level 62 is as follows:
Lvl50 Stormrage+
Lvl50 Hydra Hunter+
Lvl46 Crius+ (current WIP)
Lvl21 Admiral
Lvl21 Storm Sorcerer
Lvl20 Infernal Lord (collecting materials for +version now)

As you can see, I lack at good spirits...

cool-extreme
05-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Some questione about the game

Levelling armor
What appens is i use a stonescale lv 16/30 to upgrade another armor? I get all amount of ep from stonescale to new armor or i loose something from stonescale armor?the armor enhanced will be 16 or plus?
How i can get riversone+ i have read around to reach lv35 but after this how i can get plus version start from lv1 i have to combine another time?
To have plus chance of combine an armor (torchflame) is better to fuse an armor with high level example(dragonflame+ 30/30 and mystic+ 30/30)???

Castle buildings
What is the function of monster nest?

Levelling knights
Any suggest to grow up knight level?

Harvey Guo
05-04-2013, 05:38 PM
1. After enhancement, your stonescale will disappear, your new armor will gain 10 (match)/8(unmatch element)+15EP=25 or 23 EP.

2. only from dark prince chest

3. just a little bit increase chance, no guarantee, depends on luck.

4. earning quick money. for top level 1250 golds/hour

5. finish many quest, play frequently.

Some questione about the game

Levelling armor
What appens is i use a stonescale lv 16/30 to upgrade another armor? I get all amount of ep from stonescale to new armor or i loose something from stonescale armor?the armor enhanced will be 16 or plus?
How i can get riversone+ i have read around to reach lv35 but after this how i can get plus version start from lv1 i have to combine another time?
To have plus chance of combine an armor (torchflame) is better to fuse an armor with high level example(dragonflame+ 30/30 and mystic+ 30/30)???

Castle buildings
What is the function of monster nest?

Levelling knights
Any suggest to grow up knight level?

J_Craw24
05-05-2013, 12:19 AM
So is basic armor the faster way to upgrade armors? I am trying to upgrade my Atlantean and it's take forever with basic water armors.

Thorusa
05-05-2013, 01:08 AM
So is basic armor the faster way to upgrade armors? I am trying to upgrade my Atlantean and it's take forever with basic water armors.

I don't think it's the fastest way, but it definately is fast. But not cheap..

deathexe
05-05-2013, 01:53 AM

Yeah it's the fastest, but the most expensive.

Edit: a faster way would be to fuse armors that give 50 EP. One example would be fusing fire and earth basic armors to give you molten shroud. You'll need a lot of fusion stars and money though.

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 03:39 AM

I suggest go farm snakeskins at medussa. Enhancing armor by fusing or using alot of basics is the more expensive way. Better to use your money now to upgrade your castle and increase your overall income.

Thorusa
05-05-2013, 07:19 AM
I have some money ledt on ly app store, is it possible to buy gems with money on app store? or only with visa?

Petra
05-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi, is there a way to reset the game so one can start over?

starkthunder
05-05-2013, 10:26 AM
All gems are bought thru the App Store as far as I know.

lynhtnt
05-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Where i can get the nemesis amours? Open 11 dark chest today but got nothing !!

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 10:58 AM
me 15 gain nothing too, bad luck...

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 11:00 AM

It's not a guaranteed armor to get, it's always random so you had bad luck I guess

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 11:01 AM
me 15 gain nothing too, bad luck...

Sucks man, though you don't really need it with that regalia+ haha. I hope u get one next boss event

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 11:08 AM
that's few days before, just wanna keep getting Black keys for opening dark prince chest for FREE.

Never mind, save gems now, wait for next valuable boss then to open chest.

The damn new boss armor now become 200,000 to craft, force many new players to buy golds...

It is pretty easy to pass 43 stages without nemesis, I just hire one friend with nemesis and passed, now approaching to 48 stages:)
Sucks man, though you don't really need it with that regalia+ haha. I hope u get one next boss event

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
that's few days before, just wanna keep getting Black keys for opening dark prince chest for FREE.

Never mind, save gems now, wait for next valuable boss then to open chest.

The damn new boss armor now become 200,000 to craft, force many new players to buy golds...

It is pretty easy to pass 43 stages without nemesis, I just hire one friend with nemesis and passed, now approaching to 48 stages:)

Nice man, I just passed stage 43 but i'm still in process to upgrade some stuff and farming misty marsh so I won't make it to 60 I guess. It takes some time, but eventually i'll get there.
Tbh I also don't like this weeks boss armor. I can still craft it, but i'm not sure if I will. I think it's ridiculus that the craft price is 200.000 and not only pricy but also the armor is only single element. Let's hope for better next week.

Wredniak2003
05-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Hello, I'd like to ask for some clarification on armors, I've done some searching and as far as I found to get + versions you need to get armors to certain levels (mono-10, dual-15 or 20 and lvl70-35) but what about armors like Flowstone battlegear,Steam Wizard robes or Stomrage armor? From what i gathered you can get + versions of those only from dark chest but do you need to level them first to certain level?

Also can you get lvl70 armors fusing basic armors or do you need to use armors like seafoam?

My last question is should I try getting armors like cirus+ to lvl50 or try for lvl70 armors? (I'm lvl38 atm)

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Hello, I'd like to ask for some clarification on armors, I've done some searching and as far as I found to get + versions you need to get armors to certain levels (mono-10, dual-15 or 20 and lvl70-35) but what about armors like Flowstone battlegear,Steam Wizard robes or Stomrage armor? From what i gathered you can get + versions of those only from dark chest but do you need to level them first to certain level?

Also can you get lvl70 armors fusing basic armors or do you need to use armors like seafoam?

My last question is should I try getting armors like cirus+ to lvl50 or try for lvl70 armors? (I'm lvl38 atm)

Armor Leveling - It is true that in order to craft a + version of a specific armor, you need to reach a certain level first. The levels needed like u mentioned are correct. Armors like Flowstone or Steam Wizard are uncraftable armors. U don't need to level them to unlock the + version. In order to get the + version of the DPC, you just need to be lucky. It is not based on your leveling progress with the armor in question. For example, when you reach level 20 with spectral captain, you unlock the + version. That is not connected with the DPC. Meaning it doesn't have to give you a + version of the spectral captain. It can also be a normal version

Fusing - (I leave this one to the more experienced fusers among us)

Armors to get - As a good start and foundation to level fast there are "the big four" armors. Atlantean Avenger Armor, Crius Armor, Living Flame Armor and Hydra Hunter Mail. These armors are pretty good when you have the + versions. They are also not very hard to reach their max levels. I suggest to you, also with your level, to level up the big four first. Build up a good castle with a nice income and get those armors to max level. They will help you make things alot easier. When you have leveld those armors, you can start doing level 70 armors. I suggest you do these later because they are alot harder to level and they take more time.

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Slevinn provides many great idea and information, you should be able find enough answers from his post:)

I just complete a little of answer which relates to your question.

Legendary armors (4 stars) are confirmed unlocking +version at lv35, Ultra rare armors (3 stars) are confirmed by other forum members unlocking +version at lv20 as usual.

For those armors you mentioned, they are uncraftable, thus their +version can only be gained though dark prince chests.

You can use basic armor or mono armors fuse together to gain lv70 armors, one forum member has just combined basic water and Misty to gain Spectral Captain Uniform, just depends on your luck, but I think it is very very very little chance to gain that.

And by the way, even you gain that, still meaningless, you do not have enough capacity to support enhancing it to the top, no matter how you make your enhancing plan, to max out a lv70 armor, you will at least cost 1.5 million golds for most of situations and huge amount high rarity armor as material, thus it is pretty hard for you now.

By the way again, armors which you gain from fusion can only be normal version, which from our high level players' sight, they are all RUBBISH, the only function of them are being material to upgrade our great armors, thus do not fuse the damn armor, spend golds on buildings and expansions.

BIG four is better, if you compare the lv70 armor when it at lv50 with Crius+ lv50, you can see Crius+ get better or equal stats, and it is much more easy to upgrade, thus lv50 +version armor would be your best choice.

GOod Luck.

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Don't worry, you will eventually make it in the nearly future:)

Agreed with your point about this boss armor, mono element, especially spirit, worthless to craft, hard to upgrade, I will never craft it.

I look forward the new water/spirit and water/fire armors, to replace spectral captain and steampower. It is so great if the new water/fire armor has ATK1100 DEF 1100 stats:)
Nice man, I just passed stage 43 but i'm still in process to upgrade some stuff and farming misty marsh so I won't make it to 60 I guess. It takes some time, but eventually i'll get there.
Tbh I also don't like this weeks boss armor. I can still craft it, but i'm not sure if I will. I think it's ridiculus that the craft price is 200.000 and not only pricy but also the armor is only single element. Let's hope for better next week.

Slevinn
05-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Don't worry, you will eventually make it in the nearly future:)

Agreed with your point about this boss armor, mono element, especially spirit, worthless to craft, hard to upgrade, I will never craft it.

I look forward the new water/spirit and water/fire armors, to replace spectral captain and steampower. It is so great if the new water/fire armor has ATK1100 DEF 1100 stats:)

Thanks buddy!
I would like to see that armor as well. Water/Fire is a great combination and it would be even better if they made the armor look badass.

Wredniak2003
05-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Thank you guys for the replies, it made thing clearer for me ^^. So to sum up stick to big four and only bother with others if I get lucky with DPC ;). Are there any other worthy armors besides those 4 you mentioned in lvl50 department?
Also from your (Harvey's) post I gathered that good armors are those:
Half dragon+/Infernal+
Regalia+/Dark prince+
Sky guardian+
Wicked Wrath+
Storm Sorcerer+

I would like to understand why ^^" I guess It has to have both good def and atk or do you also consider elements? Are some combination better than others? And is choice between for example Half Dragon+ and Infernal just preference or one is slightly better but harder to find?

Also about fusion I understand armors give different amounts of EP and that is clear, I saw somewhere that some times it is better to lvl the armor to lvl11 before fusion and only then feed the result to the armor we want to level. I'm a little bit lost about that, don't you lose some EP by doing that? Or is it just for high level armors when the cost of enchanting gets ridiculous? (I guess that topic was a little bit complicated for me to understand ^^").

I hope you don't mind me asking but I think I just found a new addiction and would like to get to know as much as possible about that ;)

Thank you once again for taking time to answer my questions ^^
(I think this forum would benefit from some kind of faq/beginners guide as finding information is rather complicated here, but I know those take a lot of time to make and it's great you guys take time to help newbies like me ^^)

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 01:03 PM
You're welcome:) I'm glad to answer your further questions.

1. Besides the BIG four, there are some substitutions, check this thread, you will find more information about that, including some knowledge about enhancing high level armors:)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52761-Useful-information-share-about-Fusion-amp-Enhancement.-Suit-for-all-range-players-)

2. Well, for those armors which I listed are currently best armors due to several reasons.
1) all of them are duo elements
2) they have highest stats in their elements combination range
3) they are comparable achievable, some of them are boss armors, some of them from dark prince chest. Although chance is low, but once you are luck to gain one of them, especially the last 3 from the dark prince chest, you will be certainly much stronger than before after maxing it out.

For preferences, I would say for overall situation, new armors DO slightly better than old armors. If you compare them, the Deep Dragon Mail+, we can say it is fully overcome swamp shaman+, due to 100+ higher defense and only 20-30 lower attack. The Regalia+ does slightly better than Dark prince, higher attack bring more chances to 2 shots enemies, even you use Regalia+ vs Dark prince+, Regalia would give slightly higher damage to dark prince+. For Infernal+ and Half Dragon+, I believe this is the most arguable one for people, but I would support Half dragon+, due to Infernal+ sometime may not be able to 2 shot the enemy, need more attack, thus Half dragon would be better to achieve the goal. For clearing stages, Infernal+ would be better, due to higher defense.

3. For fusion, some forum member sent a ticket of question, then confirmed by GREE that: Higher rarity and Higher level of armors DO slightly influence the fusion results.
That's why people prefer to level them up. But for me, If I'm gonna fuse, I do not give a ****, just use lv1 to fuse:) And for the real, I never fuse armor for getting so called good armors because you can only gain NORMAL version of armors, which means that all of them are RUBBISH, even sky guardian. Thus I only fuse when I need high rarity armor as material to upgrade my great armor. check this thread again in the part 2 to see: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?52761-Useful-information-share-about-Fusion-amp-Enhancement.-Suit-for-all-range-players-)

Hope these can answer your questions:)
Thank you guys for the replies, it made thing clearer for me ^^. So to sum up stick to big four and only bother with others if I get lucky with DPC ;). Are there any other worthy armors besides those 4 you mentioned in lvl50 department?
Also from your (Harvey's) post I gathered that good armors are those:
Half dragon+/Infernal+
Regalia+/Dark prince+
Sky guardian+
Wicked Wrath+
Storm Sorcerer+

I would like to understand why ^^" I guess It has to have both good def and atk or do you also consider elements? Are some combination better than others? And is choice between for example Half Dragon+ and Infernal just preference or one is slightly better but harder to find?

Also about fusion I understand armors give different amounts of EP and that is clear, I saw somewhere that some times it is better to lvl the armor to lvl11 before fusion and only then feed the result to the armor we want to level. I'm a little bit lost about that, don't you lose some EP by doing that? Or is it just for high level armors when the cost of enchanting gets ridiculous? (I guess that topic was a little bit complicated for me to understand ^^").

I hope you don't mind me asking but I think I just found a new addiction and would like to get to know as much as possible about that ;)

Thank you once again for taking time to answer my questions ^^
(I think this forum would benefit from some kind of faq/beginners guide as finding information is rather complicated here, but I know those take a lot of time to make and it's great you guys take time to help newbies like me ^^)

Wredniak2003
05-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Hope these can answer your questions:)

Yup it covers all of them, thank you ;)

Budd
05-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Random question unrelated to the game, but, why is it that I cannot start any new threads?

Harvey Guo
05-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Maybe you need to wait 1 or 2 more days, or maybe need to reply more, then become a 'member' from 'junior member'.
Random question unrelated to the game, but, why is it that I cannot start any new threads?

Budd
05-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Maybe you need to wait 1 or 2 more days, or maybe need to reply more, then become a 'member' from 'junior member'.

right on, thanks.

deathexe
05-05-2013, 07:35 PM

You need at least 10 post to make threads.

Arclight
05-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Is there a known bug regarding armors getting duplicated? My main and one sub knight both wearing my maxed Stormrage+ but I only own one... òÓ

Harvey Guo
05-06-2013, 04:08 AM
Is there a known bug regarding armors getting duplicated? My main and one sub knight both wearing my maxed Stormrage+ but I only own one... òÓyes, sometimes you can wear one armor on both knights.

Mike Stanley
05-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Does anyone know how to restart my account

deathexe
05-06-2013, 06:43 AM
Does anyone know how to restart my account

Probably not, unless either you wipe your phone (factory reset), or get a new phone.

Why would you want to restart anyways.

Mike Stanley
05-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Probably not, unless either you wipe your phone (factory reset), or get a new phone.

Why would you want to restart anyways.

I don't know I just don't like how I've played the game

deathexe
05-06-2013, 06:56 AM
I don't know I just don't like how I've played the game

Everyone has their screw ups one way or another, you'll probably lose out on much more if you restart your game - both in terms of time and progress.

Mike Stanley
05-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Everyone has their screw ups one way or another, you'll probably lose out on much more if you restart your game - both in terms of time and progress.

Yea i guess you're right, thanks for helping me

deathexe
05-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Yea i guess you're right, thanks for helping me

Anytime, just press on fellow knight :)

Howzee87
05-06-2013, 08:28 AM
I have been trying to fuse the Sky Guardian armour (mystic & wing warrior) but haven't had any luck so far (just wind monarchs and exorcist vestments).
I have the boss armour from this week which I was going to use to enhance the Sky Guardian when I get it but now I'm tempted to try fusing it with the wing warrior.

My dilema - is there a much greater chance of getting the SG using a 4 star armour, or would it be a waste of the enhancement points I would get when I eventually do get the SG from fusing the (more) basic armours.

The other problem I've run into is that I'm now out of fusion stones :-(

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I have been trying to fuse the Sky Guardian armour (mystic & wing warrior) but haven't had any luck so far (just wind monarchs and exorcist vestments).
I have the boss armour from this week which I was going to use to enhance the Sky Guardian when I get it but now I'm tempted to try fusing it with the wing warrior.

My dilema - is there a much greater chance of getting the SG using a 4 star armour, or would it be a waste of the enhancement points I would get when I eventually do get the SG from fusing the (more) basic armours.

The other problem I've run into is that I'm now out of fusion stones :-(

yes but u need at least to fuse 2x 4* armor to get good chance for sky guardian... the hook is if u dun get it, its very disappointing. just try to fuse caius/atlantean with living flame cause if u get 1 star as result its not that big lose than fusing a 4*. i fused sky guardian 2x already once with the combo i suggested and the other is with spectral captain and caius.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Just curious, why use normal version sky guardian when can craft + version of rocfeather robes?

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Just curious, why use normal version sky guardian when can craft + version of rocfeather robes? cause sky guardian has a few points more. few points on defense sometimes critical of surviving in advance dungeons.

iisaiahc
05-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Can only our main knight wear a nemesis?

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Sigh.. Really don't want buy gems... So I will stick the rocfeather till a new boss armor comes out :p

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Can only our main knight wear a nemesis?

no ur knight with the same element can wear nemesis too. means u can wear 2 nemesis max 1 main knight and 1 sub knight with same element.

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Sigh.. Really don't want buy gems... So I will stick the rocfeather till a new boss armor comes out :p

well to get sky guardian u dun need to spend gems just luck through fusing but the + version u can only get through DOC but the stats are bad ass.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Very bad ass... Lol... Fusing bring about a lot of heart ache... :/ I did it when I was poor... Even worse... Haha.. Maybe when I have millions lying around... :p

iisaiahc
05-06-2013, 09:31 AM
What is the max level of a nemesis?

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
i tried it to when i was noob but then i started to expand and fill my castle with training field first before doing the luxus thing like fusing or maxing /70 armors. now i have enough gold to throw it out of the window.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Should be 30 previously. But Harvey mention that they made it harder to level up. Increase in the total enhancement points required.

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:33 AM
What is the max level of a nemesis?

nemesis max lvl is always 30 from what ive seen.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 09:34 AM
i tried it to when i was noob but then i started to expand and fill my castle with training field first before doing the luxus thing like fusing or maxing /70 armors. now i have enough gold to throw it out of the window.

Yup, I learnt the hard way .. :p farming gold now to expand everything. Stuck @ 500,000... Now gg to the 1 million slot...

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Should be 30 previously. But Harvey mention that they made it harder to level up. Increase in the total enhancement points required.

yeah in my experience the horrible and fairy dragon is a pain to enhance. other boss nemesis were pretty easy

Ryuugan
05-06-2013, 09:36 AM
Yup, I learnt the hard way .. :p farming gold now to expand everything. Stuck @ 500,000... Now gg to the 1 million slot...

im done with mine already and filled my castle with training field

Daemon
05-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Just stay mindful of gold. I have 10 level 3 training fields and I run out of gold all the time. It's really been bad since the last 4 epic boss armors have all been worth leveling to 70.

J_Craw24
05-06-2013, 11:15 PM
So why is farming snake skins cheaper and faster for enhancing? I don't understand I guess

deathexe
05-06-2013, 11:22 PM
So why is farming snake skins cheaper and faster for enhancing? I don't understand I guess

Firstly, though not the fastest or cheapest, It's one of the easiest yet affordable way to enhance. It's the earliest stage where you can get the materials for a 24 EP armor, that's if the elements match that is. Furthermore, you only need 8 snakeskin and 2 hours. Since it requires more gold to enhance higher level armors, it's more cost efficient to use one armor that gives more EP as compared to using multiple armors that give less EP.

Therefore, people find that using snakeskin to enhance is better as its not time-intensive yet affordable.

J_Craw24
05-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Okay sweet... So what armors should I focus on improving? I have living flame, torchflame, firestorm finery, hydra hunter, Atlantean, crius, and monks vestments?

lynhtnt
05-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Okay sweet... So what armors should I focus on improving? I have living flame, torchflame, firestorm finery, hydra hunter, Atlantean, crius, and monks vestments?
u should lvling : living flame, hydra hunter, Atlantean, crius,

deathexe
05-06-2013, 11:39 PM

Go for the hydra hunter, living flame, crius and atlantean. Once you unlock their +version, craft them and then start leveling the +version.

Justice711
05-06-2013, 11:47 PM

Go back to the main page & read the sticky post by hammer bro. In it, u can find a summary of what he did when he just started playing. It's a very good guide. Also there is a spreadsheet of all the armor u can find. Then u can decide what u wanna level. Else deathexe recommendation is as good as it gets...

J_Craw24
05-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Go back to the main page & read the sticky post by hammer bro. In it, u can find a summary of what he did when he just started playing. It's a very good guide. Also there is a spreadsheet of all the armor u can find. Then u can decide what u wanna level. Else deathexe recommendation is as good as it gets...

I can't find the guide... What's it called?

deathexe
05-07-2013, 12:01 AM
I can't find the guide... What's it called?

You can go to the thread Dos and Don'ts on the way of the forum. I've put up the link there. Alternatively, you can see Radlonghammer's signature and use the link from there.

SnakeAgo
05-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Hi guys,

i need some help with my situation of k&d.
i need to know which armor i have to enhance.
I have:

lv7 Brawler's
lv 25 flowstone
lv25 molten shroud
lv26 torchflame
lv12 vinewood
lv7 wind monarch

i'm at misty marsh (normal)

sorry my bad english.

thanks to all

deathexe
05-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi guys,

i need some help with my situation of k&d.
i need to know which armor i have to enhance.
I have:

lv7 Brawler's
lv 25 flowstone
lv25 molten shroud
lv26 torchflame
lv12 vinewood
lv7 wind monarch

i'm at misty marsh (normal)

sorry my bad english.

thanks to all

The only armor worth considering to level is the torch flame. You're currently quite lacking in terms of armor as currently most of the armor you have isn't really up to standard. You should consider going for the big 4 first (atlantean+, hydra+, crius+ and living flame+) before you continue to go to further stages, if not you'll probably suffer quite a bit when it comes to the harder stages.

SnakeAgo
05-07-2013, 03:12 AM
The only armor worth considering to level is the torch flame. You're currently quite lacking in terms of armor as currently most of the armor you have isn't really up to standard. You should consider going for the big 4 first (atlantean+, hydra+, crius+ and living flame+) before you continue to go to further stages, if not you'll probably suffer quite a bit when it comes to the harder stages.

Really thanks,

so i will craft these 4 armors and enhance them to lvl 25?

thank you again

deathexe
05-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Really thanks,

so i will craft these 4 armors and enhance them to lvl 25?

thank you again

Level 15 I believe. After that you'll have to craft them again to get the +version :)

Ominousz
05-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Hi guys,

I'm kind of lost atm in the game, dont know which path should i focus on:

Im lvl 23 currently at Cold Rock Crags,
My best armors are a lvl 14 Chimera Corps, lvl 4 Volcanic Mantle and a lvl 12 Seafoam Armor.
currently have 2 training grounds lvl1 each.

Im unsure whether it would be wise to keep enhancing my chimera (its very costly) or maybe lvl my mantle a bit, or do neither and build more training grounds.

if the armors arent good and u think i should focus on crafting something else entirely pls do tell aswell :)

also im 1 win away from the boss 10 win prize, so i should get myself a new armor quite soon too.

thanks in advance :)

deathexe
05-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Hi guys,

I'm kind of lost atm in the game, dont know which path should i focus on:

Im lvl 23 currently at Cold Rock Crags,
My best armors are a lvl 14 Chimera Corps, lvl 4 Volcanic Mantle and a lvl 12 Seafoam Armor.
currently have 2 training grounds lvl1 each.

Im unsure whether it would be wise to keep enhancing my chimera (its very costly) or maybe lvl my mantle a bit, or do neither and build more training grounds.

if the armors arent good and u think i should focus on crafting something else entirely pls do tell aswell :)

also im 1 win away from the boss 10 win prize, so i should get myself a new armor quite soon too.

thanks in advance :)

I would say go for the level 10 boss reward ( living flame armor ) you should level this armor and aim towards getting the big 4 armors (atlantean+, hydra+, crius+ and living flame+). Also, you should go for a balance of enchancing your armor and progressing through the stages, building training fields, and also doing some quest.

Ominousz
05-07-2013, 06:28 AM
I would say go for the level 10 boss reward ( living flame armor ) you should level this armor and aim towards getting the big 4 armors (atlantean+, hydra+, crius+ and living flame+). Also, you should go for a balance of enchancing your armor and progressing through the stages, building training fields, and also doing some quest.

Thanks for the answer, I have 1 more question if u dont mind though :)

I just found out that with fusion i can => Atlantean Avenger = Slot 1: Basic Air Slot 2:Basic Water
make myself all the Big L50 armors.
the question is, does it matter what lvl the basic armor itself is or if its the + version?

would u recommend to try to fusion these armors, and if u would, should they be only the + version or regular is ok aswell, and any lvl preffered? (sorry about the bunch of questions i just know very little atm :P)

Justice711
05-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Using fusion will only get the normal version. U need to level it to 15 to unlock the + version. My recommendation is to first level Altantean to level 15, then later after the area Farie forest, u can gain the materials to craft Atlantean :)

Quickly craft the + version then use snakeskin armor to level it all the way to 50. If resources ain't a constraint, u can follow Radlonghammer guide on how to level armor.

After Atlantean, the next armor in the next area is Crius, then living flames, finally hydra. :)

Ominousz
05-07-2013, 07:06 AM
Using fusion will only get the normal version. U need to level it to 15 to unlock the + version. My recommendation is to first level Altantean to level 15, then later after the area Farie forest, u can gain the materials to craft Atlantean :)

Quickly craft the + version then use snakeskin armor to level it all the way to 50. If resources ain't a constraint, u can follow Radlonghammer guide on how to level armor.

After Atlantean, the next armor in the next area is Crius, then living flames, finally hydra. :)

Awesome, ill focus on doing that then :)
but about the fusion, i need basic air + basic water armors,
Should i use the + basic air and the + basic water for better results or its the same whether its + or regular?
also i heard that the lvl of the outcome armor is the average, would u recommend to to lvl the basic armors first? or its too risky anyway and not worth it?

deathexe
05-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Awesome, ill focus on doing that then :)
but about the fusion, i need basic air + basic water armors,
Should i use the + basic air and the + basic water for better results or its the same whether its + or regular?
also i heard that the lvl of the outcome armor is the average, would u recommend to to lvl the basic armors first? or its too risky anyway and not worth it?

From what I can tell, using the +version doesn't matter, but it's level should have an affect on the outcome. However, you'll be better off just using level 1 armors for fusion as compared to leveling the basic armors. Your money would mostly go to waste if it's not the desires result.

Justice711
05-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Think if u follow the quest u should get your first Atlantean armor. If u get anything else I guess it's a bonus if u r collecting :) u dont need to level it if u don't want :)

Mygochu
05-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I got 2 storm sorcerers armor from dpc. The stats on them are pretty decent even for a non+ armor. Should I bother leveling it, or is it just a waste since its not a + version. If not what should I do with it. Fuze them or just use it as an enhancement? Thanks.

deathexe
05-07-2013, 08:34 AM
I got 2 storm sorcerers armor from dpc. The stats on them are pretty decent even for a non+ armor. Should I bother leveling it, or is it just a waste since its not a + version. If not what should I do with it. Fuze them or just use it as an enhancement? Thanks.

You're right about storm sorcerer having pretty decent stats, 1021 atk and 842 def is nothing to belittle. However, do keep in mind that there are many other armors later in the game that can easily replace storm sorcerer in terms of stats. In the case of comparing its elements though, Storm sorcerer is one of the best water/air combinations you can get.

Also, you have to take into consideration your level and your gold production. If you don't have a steady income of gold coming your way, I'd have to advise against leveling the armor at the moment an wait till you have a better gold production rate. Not only is leveling a 70 armor a very long process, it's also very expensive. The rough guideline I would give is that if you don't have at least 4 to 5 training fields, you should probably put off leveling the armors first.

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Well, it is really good stats for normal version.

I would say it depends on your level, if you are lv100+, then no need to upgrade.
If you are in the middle range, have not own many lv70 armor, then you can upgrade it.

Ryuugan
05-07-2013, 08:39 AM
i suggest to start lvling 70 armors if expansion all unlocked and filled with training field. that way its way easier.

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Thanks Aiden for answering many questions.
Sometimes I just too tired to answer each of them, glad you and Justice and other forum member can answer them.

And glad that you pretty close to lv100, good job:)
You're right about storm sorcerer having pretty decent stats, 1021 atk and 842 def is nothing to belittle. However, do keep in mind that there are many other armors later in the game that can easily replace storm sorcerer in terms of stats. In the case of comparing its elements though, Storm sorcerer is one of the best water/air combinations you can get.

Also, you have to take into consideration your level and your gold production. If you don't have a steady income of gold coming your way, I'd have to advise against leveling the armor at the moment an wait till you have a better gold production rate. Not only is leveling a 70 armor a very long process, it's also very expensive. The rough guideline I would give is that if you don't have at least 4 to 5 training fields, you should probably put off leveling the armors first.

deathexe
05-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks Aiden for answering many questions.
Sometimes I just too tired to answer each of them, glad you and Justice and other forum member can answer them.

And glad that you pretty close to lv100, good job:)

Haha anytime my friend :)
More senior members should help other newer members of the forum and game.

Haha thanks! Two more levels :)

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 08:49 AM
I found that maxing out a Deep dragon mail+ or Swamp shaman rob+ can significantly increase the efficiency of leveling up, I now can upgrade about 3-4 levels per day, only farm at Haunted Citadel Epic stages, pretty fast for upgrading:)
Haha anytime my friend :)
More senior members should help other newer members of the forum and game.

Haha thanks! Two more levels :)

Alanna
05-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Is there a place that has compiled a list of all the known armors with pictures of what they look like?

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Is there a place that has compiled a list of all the known armors with pictures of what they look like?

No, that will be a huge work...

But you can still find part of them in this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47844-Armor-pictures-strut-your-stuff!

Slevinn
05-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Oke so I've seen some guys in my friendslist, like Harvey, with their level behind their names. I have seen a thread earlier where people discussed the fact if it was usefull or not. My question is, how can you add that to your name? I've looked everywhere (may overlooked it) but I just can't find out how it is done. Any advice on the matter?

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Choose your knight, then appearance, then edit your name. There is a length limitation, thus if your name is very long, may not be able to add whole level.
Oke so I've seen some guys in my friendslist, like Harvey, with their level behind their names. I have seen a thread earlier where people discussed the fact if it was usefull or not. My question is, how can you add that to your name? I've looked everywhere (may overlooked it) but I just can't find out how it is done. Any advice on the matter?

Slevinn
05-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Choose your knight, then appearance, then edit your name. There is a length limitation, thus if your name is very long, may not be able to add whole level.

+1 for speedy reaction bro.

Also thanks, I feel kinda stupid that I never looked there to fix it, even though I change my knights appearsnce constantly. I think i'll add my level when I reach +/- 95.

smee342
05-07-2013, 11:57 AM
i have the glacier armor, my question is, is there a + version to it ? and also is there a + version to wind monarch's ?

just curious if its even worth leveling up ?

thanks

Smee

Slevinn
05-07-2013, 12:02 PM
i have the glacier armor, my question is, is there a + version to it ? and also is there a + version to wind monarch's ?

just curious if its even worth leveling up ?

thanks

Smee

It is only possible to get the + versions of those armors tru opening a Dark Prince Chest. You can only get your own + version by crafting an armor and leveling it up until you unlock the + version. After you have it unlocked you need to craft it again to get the + version. In my opinion it is not really worth it to level up those armors. That is because the maxed armor stats are way lower than maxed + armors. I suggest you go for the big four armors (cruis, hydra, living flame and atlantean). They are not hard to get, easy to level and pretty good at maxed +.

smee342
05-07-2013, 12:17 PM
It is only possible to get the + versions of those armors tru opening a Dark Prince Chest. You can only get your own + version by crafting an armor and leveling it up until you unlock the + version. After you have it unlocked you need to craft it again to get the + version. In my opinion it is not really worth it to level up those armors. That is because the maxed armor stats are way lower than maxed + armors. I suggest you go for the big four armors (cruis, hydra, living flame and atlantean). They are not hard to get, easy to level and pretty good at maxed +.

ok thank you :)

Jman
05-07-2013, 06:26 PM
This is a total noob question, but is there a second set of maps? The world traveler achievement says all original game maps, but is there actually a second set? (I wouldn't know since I've only unlocked through blazing tides.)

Harvey Guo
05-07-2013, 06:44 PM
This is a total noob question, but is there a second set of maps? The world traveler achievement says all original game maps, but is there actually a second set? (I wouldn't know since I've only unlocked through blazing tides.)so sad to say, nope. The dark prince is the end. Maybe there will be more areas and topics, such as dark king is coming for the revenge of his son got heated by us:)

Ziploc
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
would be great if somebody can help me figure out which armors i should be getting next

i got these four to lvl 40 (and intend to get to lvl 50):
crius+
atlantean+
hydra hunter+
living flame+

i'm lvl 58 right now.. what armors should i chase now? how do i get there - fusing or trying to get to a later map/grinding?

thanks for the help!!

Raistmar
05-07-2013, 08:02 PM
would be great if somebody can help me figure out which armors i should be getting next

i got these four to lvl 40 (and intend to get to lvl 50):
crius+
atlantean+
hydra hunter+
living flame+

i'm lvl 58 right now.. what armors should i chase now? how do i get there - fusing or trying to get to a later map/grinding?

thanks for the help!!

In my opinion the next set of armors worth farming would be swamp shaman+, infernal+ and dark prince+. Unless you open DPC on a regular basis and get lucky the remaining lvl 70 armor available through crafting is not up to par so you can focus on those.

Justice711
05-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Totally agreed. Swamp shaman still rocks :)

I feel u should focus on leveling your characters as well. 58 is a little low. Once u Max the big four armor, request for some high level friends & u shld be able to get 43-44 wins from the weekly boss.

My recommendation is NOT to craft the weekly boss armor till u have @ least 2 level 70 + version armor. Will save u time & resources. U can keep the material of the bosses as long as u want :)

Mike Stanley
05-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Does anyone know what's the best way to fuse steampowered I've tried everything

Raistmar
05-07-2013, 08:13 PM

Fuse water + fire, cross your finger, hold your breath and if you don't get it on your first try don't get so disappointed since fusing really depends on your luck. Then rinse and repeat till you get what you're looking for.

Sunsfan1caw
05-07-2013, 08:57 PM

I don't know about "best" way, but I got mine with Infernal Lord and Spectral Captain (though that was quite some time ago).

Mike Stanley
05-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Fuse water + fire, cross your finger, hold your breath and if you don't get it on your first try don't get so disappointed since fusing really depends on your luck. Then rinse and repeat till you get what you're looking for.

Yeah I've tried sea foam and dragon flame a lot but just end up with hydra hunters mail like 7 times its very frustrating. Any other combinations you would suggest?

lynhtnt
05-08-2013, 12:34 AM
What i need to focus , i mean what amors i need lvling, after got Big 4 max lvl

deathexe
05-08-2013, 12:42 AM
What i need to focus , i mean what amors i need lvling, after got Big 4 max lvl

Start going for level 70 armors and their +versions.

lynhtnt
05-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Start going for level 70 armors and their +versions.u mean the dragon tamer costume and the Exoskeleton?

deathexe
05-08-2013, 12:56 AM
u mean the dragon tamer costume and the Exoskeleton?

Not exactly, those are the the Armors that can only be gotten from chests. What I mean are armors like
Roc feather, swamp shaman, spectral captain and other 70 armors that can be crafted with materials from normal stages.

lynhtnt
05-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Smile. Thx :) but what u think the best after Big 4.?

Ryuugan
05-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Smile. Thx :) but what u think the best after Big 4.?

if u dun have the half dragon+ version then i suggest to aim for swamp shaman+ first after armor of the infernal lord+

Epon
05-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Well, reading the forums has taught me several things, not the least of which is that I can change my lead knight's name (my daughter had originally set up the game, so I didn't even know I could change it). So, I finally renamed my knight Epon. :)

Harvey Guo
05-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Tomorrow you will find your knight's name will be change to Naughty Dad :cool:
Well, reading the forums has taught me several things, not the least of which is that I can change my lead knight's name (my daughter had originally set up the game, so I didn't even know I could change it). So, I finally renamed my knight Epon. :)

hhm
05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
@ Epon

That's cute. LoL.

Mike Stanley
05-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Can someone tell me what elements or armor to use to beat misty marsh I'm stuck I keep dying even with friends and its getting very annoying

Aradan
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Can someone tell me what elements or armor to use to beat misty marsh I'm stuck I keep dying even with friends and its getting very annoying
misty marsh i used spirit/air, earth/air, water/air elements(atlantean avenger + 50, storm rage+ 50, wind monarch 36, that was early stages, once you have to fight spirit too i used AA+, Hydra + 50, and storm rage+.

maybe your armors are to weak, and you should concentrate on leveling before proceeding further

Justice711
05-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Else anything with Spirit will be good... :)

SnakeAgo
05-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Hi guys,
A question: which armor is the best of these 2?
Lighting lord armor or atlantean+?
I have to enanche one of these.
Thank you

deathexe
05-09-2013, 04:04 AM
Hi guys,
A question: which armor is the best of these 2?
Lighting lord armor or atlantean+?
I have to enanche one of these.
Thank you

Atlantean avenger wins both in terms of attack and defense. You should refer to the spreadsheet first, all the stats of most of the armors are already there.

I3elief
05-09-2013, 06:17 AM
The free gem doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried using 3G instead of Wifi, but still no luck. I've also tried spamming the watch video link, but all it said was that there are no available offers at this moment. Is it just because im living in Asia, or does this occur to many other people as well?

deathexe
05-09-2013, 06:23 AM
The free gem doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried using 3G instead of Wifi, but still no luck. I've also tried spamming the watch video link, but all it said was that there are no available offers at this moment. Is it just because im living in Asia, or does this occur to many other people as well?

It's probably just cause there are many other people doing it too, so there aren't that many video offers to go around since there's a limit to how many videos there are if I'm not mistaken.

Justice711
05-09-2013, 06:50 AM
It doesn't work in Singapore... I get a video offer like once a week.... :/ basically we don't get such a good deal here in Asia....

Any bros can support this fact?

Thorusa
05-09-2013, 06:53 AM
I don't have many video offers aswell here in belgium.. i can get 2 video's a day if i'm lucky and than it just stops :/

deathexe
05-09-2013, 06:54 AM
It doesn't work in Singapore... I get a video offer like once a week.... :/ basically we don't get such a good deal here in Asia....

I do get it once or twice, though it seems rarer in our case. Doesn't matter though, I'm fine as it is without gems haha. Though I'm sure if I had some I wouldn't complain XD

Mike Stanley
05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
misty marsh i used spirit/air, earth/air, water/air elements(atlantean avenger + 50, storm rage+ 50, wind monarch 36, that was early stages, once you have to fight spirit too i used AA+, Hydra + 50, and storm rage+.

maybe your armors are to weak, and you should concentrate on leveling before proceeding further

Yeah that's what I thought because I only have hydra+ out of those armors that you named. Thanks for the advice

windkatar
05-09-2013, 07:42 AM
I'm about to attempt the sunken crag! My current armours are lvl 41 AA+, lvl 42 Crius+, lvl 32 Hydra+ and lvl 25 torchflame. Would these be enough? I have a flamestorm finery, should i upgrade it?

deathexe
05-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah that's what I thought because I only have hydra+ out of those armors that you named. Thanks for the advice

Actually the best combination of elements to have in your armors is basically anything without fire or wind, for the earlier stages that is. So unless you have anything better than the big four, more specifically armors with the elemental combination of spirit/water or spirit/earth, the best combination of the big four to use would be the living flame, atlantean and crius.

deathexe
05-09-2013, 07:48 AM
I'm about to attempt the sunken crag! My current armours are lvl 41 AA+, lvl 42 Crius+, lvl 32 Hydra+ and lvl 25 torchflame. Would these be enough? I have a flamestorm finery, should i upgrade it?

You'll need your AA to be as high leveled as possible cause it's the armor with the most advantage. You should more or less be fine but you'll probably need help from friends if you want to complete it in one go.

Mike Stanley
05-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Well right now I'm on valor stage which is water earth and spirit, I have admirals battle worn regalia, hydra+, and wind monarch but its still not doing the job I'm assuming I just need to get a living flame+ (because admirals takes to much money for me to lvl up) And lvl up my wind monarch maybe?

Ominousz
05-09-2013, 07:55 AM
I read about the free gems offer, which i need to register my valid email address and confirm it, but im not getting any email from them, did this happen to anyone else?

deathexe
05-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Well right now I'm on valor stage which is water earth and spirit, I have admirals battle worn regalia, hydra+, and wind monarch but its still not doing the job I'm assuming I just need to get a living flame+ (because admirals takes to much money for me to lvl up) And lvl up my wind monarch maybe?

You should be working towards at least 2 to 3 of the big four first before you attempt these stages. It's gonna be hell otherwise. Also, you shouldn't be bothering with the regalia unless you can get the +version. It's quite useless otherwise.

Mike Stanley
05-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Yeah once I got the admirals battle worn regalia I wasted everything on it BIG mistake. Yeah I think I'll just lay off misty marsh till I have everything I need thanks for the help I probably would've been still trying to complete it right now haha

iisaiahc
05-09-2013, 08:07 AM

I beg to differ! I have found a way to gain gems in Singapore. In the past 4 days i've gained around 200-300 gems. Maxed out 11 training fields and spent some gems on summoning boss AR to craft the + version!

deathexe
05-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Yeah once I got the admirals battle worn regalia I wasted everything on it BIG mistake. Yeah I think I'll just lay off misty marsh till I have everything I need thanks for the help I probably would've been still trying to complete it right now haha

Haha, common mistake by most players at the start. Don't worry though, level 50 armors are easy to level. Once you have at least two of the big four armors, you should more or less be able to make it through the stages with help from powerful friends.

I3elief
05-09-2013, 08:22 AM
I beg to differ! I have found a way to gain gems in Singapore. In the past 4 days i've gained around 200-300 gems. Maxed out 11 training fields and spent some gems on summoning boss AR to craft the + version!

Can you please share your secret method of obtaining gems? :D

iisaiahc
05-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Can you please share your secret method of obtaining gems? :D

I do not wish to share this method due to previous incident which led to GREE decreasing the amount of ads available. All i can say is it has to do with our country and that there is a way to gain gems.

deathexe
05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
I do not wish to share this method due to previous incident which led to GREE decreasing the amount of ads available. All i can say is it has to do with our country and that there is a way to gain gems.

Maybe a pm to me then? :)

Mike Stanley
05-09-2013, 08:31 AM
And then a pm to me haha

I3elief
05-09-2013, 08:35 AM

Just wondering, why they would decrease the amount of ads available considering the fact that they made revenues by co-operating with the ad companies? Its merely equivalent to completing surveys online, which results in mutual benefits. Players receive game rewards, while game companies gain profit.

deathexe
05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Just wondering, why they would decrease the amount of ads available considering the fact that they made revenues by co-operating with the ad companies? Its merely equivalent to completing surveys online, which results in mutual benefits. Players receive game rewards, while game companies gain profit.

It's not the ads available that changed, it's just that because there's more people making use of these video offers that result in lesser video offers for each person. Gree won't just give out 100s of gems to all players who keep watching the same thing over and over, therefore a limit's put into place. There was a whole discussion about it in the 'how to gain lots of free gems' thread. You can go read about it if you want.

Justice711
05-09-2013, 08:58 AM

:( it's just sad that u can't share with us... But I presume u did drop a hint there...

iisaiahc
05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
:( it's just sad that u can't share with us... But I presume u did drop a hint there...

Indeed i did! I won't directing share it but if you can figure it out you benefit from it. No spoon feeding from me.