PDA

View Full Version : Knights and Dragons

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Mad Fusion
02-22-2013, 07:31 PM
I recomend beating as many boss as you can before updating.

zhy
02-22-2013, 07:53 PM
so if i win the 2nd set of barbarian i could update immediately right?

btw...

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8435/imagegmdh.jpg
there was a guy at 300k but disappeard...hacker?

zhy
02-22-2013, 08:00 PM
ok think was a bug the 300k guy is back lol

dam just updated n noticed u can do much more damages now, wasted my time to get 200k

Ray_Ray
02-22-2013, 09:01 PM
The updated monster contest ui is cool, but the mob got exponentially more difficult. It went from 3000 damage to 25000 damage. Much more difficult. Hope I can get through enough to get my second set of armor

Ah same with me, I thought I'd update it and boom, the damage goes up incredibly! :/

King Mark
02-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Errrr...I've been struggling to kill the Barbarian Boss for the last drop. You mean he inflicts more dmg now after updating? I just need to kill him once to get the last 2 drops I need to make the armor. I've been using my HL friends but I always end up one hit short before I could kill the boss T_T I'm just level 24 and free player so thinking of the best strategy to do this. Any suggestions?

barkeep
02-22-2013, 11:10 PM
Errrr...I've been struggling to kill the Barbarian Boss for the last drop. You mean he inflicts more dmg now after updating? I just need to kill him once to get the last 2 drops I need to make the armor. I've been using my HL friends but I always end up one hit short before I could kill the boss T_T I'm just level 24 and free player so thinking of the best strategy to do this. Any suggestions?

Do you have the special armor to beatnthis boss? If so put that player second as they generally get the most bonus hit chances. Also earth armor seems to be the best if you don't have the special armor to pick from in your friends list.

Or go watch 5 videos so you get 5 gems and a free refill of energy.

Harken_Dell
02-22-2013, 11:26 PM
So this was the 5-element armor. Pretty sweet special attack, huge explosion of white swirl.

Also, my alt is my only friend wearing the boss killer armor, lol. Sad day.

I'm wearing it Eunuchorn. If I'm not let me know so I can make sure.

Harken_Dell
02-22-2013, 11:31 PM
ok think was a bug the 300k guy is back lol

dam just updated n noticed u can do much more damages now, wasted my time to get 200k

Wait, after we update does the boss do more damage to us or do we do more damage to the Boss? Will I be hampered in the leaderboards if I didn't update?

Anyways, you looked determined to be in the top 3 zhy! I'm rooting for ya! I just want to be in the top 25... Yowza this is a fierce bunch of competitors!

Eunuchorn
02-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Having to work really ruined my night. & my LTQ. And my poor knights & Kindom (KA) have been so neglected

Metallo
02-23-2013, 02:11 AM
did you do the normal questing? that also gives a lot of the same armor parts that this epic boss gives you

zhy
02-23-2013, 02:26 AM
mmmmm after updated my exp bar doesnt move anymore when i gain some exp, do u have the same problem?

barkeep
02-23-2013, 06:20 AM
did you do the normal questing? that also gives a lot of the same armor parts that this epic boss gives you

mmmmm after updated my exp bar doesnt move anymore when i gain some exp, do u have the same problem?

Yep same problem

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 07:08 AM
mmmmm after updated my exp bar doesnt move anymore when i gain some exp, do u have the same problem?Same here.

Bryson
02-23-2013, 07:49 AM
I've been focusing on building training grounds so I've been using:
Stonescale+ lvl29/30
Seafoam+ lvl24/30
Volcanic lvl14/50

Hi guys, is it better to use monocolor armors like above in the beginning because they are easier to upgrade? This game is getting rather frustrating even if I've only been playing for a couple of days. Everytime I play a stage, I'm out of health and now I can't even beat the Raid boss(Drax) and I tried using 2 high level water friend's characters. And yes I did the quests but I'm still 10 short! I need to concentrate on upgrading my armor. I have living armor, volcanic, snakeskin plus the monocolor armors. What should I use and on who?

I am saving up for training grounds. Using water fountains was too painful so now I have 10 cathedrals' That's $5000 every hour.

I haven't seen it discussed anywhere but how do the elements affect combat exactly? For example if your color is stronger than the enemies do you do 10% more damage? 25%? Does this really matter or do you just go with your best armor?

I don't see any updates for the game. How do you update and should we or not?

Do you have the special armor to beatnthis boss? If so put that player second as they generally get the most bonus hit chances. Also earth armor seems to be the best if you don't have the special armor to pick from in your friends list.

Which special armor beats this boss? What's it called and what does it look like?

Btw I've read this entire thread and added everyone that posted their code. Here's my hero code.

XBB-FVY-PBM

Cheers!

Harken_Dell
02-23-2013, 07:59 AM
Wait, after we update does the boss do more damage to us or do we do more damage to the Boss? Will I be hampered in the leaderboards if I didn't update?

Anyways, you looked determined to be in the top 3 zhy! I'm rooting for ya! I just want to be in the top 25... Yowza this is a fierce bunch of competitors!

Bump. Can anyone tell me what the new update does and how it affects the boss?

Harken_Dell
02-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi guys, is it better to use monocolor armors like above in the beginning because they are easier to upgrade? This game is getting rather frustrating even if I've only been playing for a couple of days. Everytime I play a stage, I'm out of health and now I can't even beat the Raid boss(Drax) and I tried using 2 high level water friend's characters. And yes I did the quests but I'm still 10 short! I need to concentrate on upgrading my armor. I have living armor, volcanic, snakeskin plus the monocolor armors. What should I use and on who?

I haven't seen it discussed anywhere but how do the elements affect combat exactly? For example if your color is stronger than the enemies do you do 10% more damage? 25%? Does this really matter or do you just go with your best armor?

Which special armor beats this boss? What's it called and what does it look like?
Cheers!

Bottom line is that you need to keep leveling to get access to better armors. I didn't use the mono-color armors for long because I leveled quickly to gain access to better stuff and got lucky with some daily rewards. The first armor that I was truly impressed with was the Atlantians armor, which you can craft from world 7. Also make sure that whenever possible, you focus on getting the plus versions.

And since I keep all my armor more or less easily upgraded, there's never enough difference in stats to make me second guess choosing the advantageous armor. I definitely see a difference in how much damage I do when I choose based on elemental advantage.

The anti-boss armor for drax is called the raider's nemesis armor.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 08:42 AM
Bump. Can anyone tell me what the new update does and how it affects the boss?I went from one shot boss to almost death of one knight after update. Looks like there is no bonus for finishing top 25 now. Boss fight now use equvelent of pvp energy and all your knights are full health for fights so there health from faarming is not effected. There is some better rewards like potions and armor, but its pretty difficult to get.

discopalace123
02-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Welcome Bryson! The key to the game, in my mind, is constantly improving your armor. In order to do this, you need to craft a lot of armor to use in the Enhancement process.

You'll have to run through the early zones over and over, to get enough materials. At lower levels, farming Relic Ruins is a good idea. The boss drops stone slabs, which can be used to produce stonescale plate armor. Make sure you kill the boss using a special attack. Keep on farming this zone (use the fast fwd button). Once you get a little stronger, farm the Skeleton zone. The boss drops snakeskin leather strips, which can produce snakeskin armor. Each stone armor yields 9-10 pts improvement in the enhancement process, while snakeskin yields 24.

As for combat, tap on the "circle of elements" icon. It will show you this:
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/cdc081ce1fb35cda32135984a4025332_zpsfd1bde2d.jpg

If you have an element that beats your enemy's element(s), you strike for double damage. On the other hand, if your enemy had an element you are wearing, they will strike for double. It is possible both you and your enemy strike for double damage in the same contest!

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Use cathedral for few days. Save for 80k expansion (got this first week if not after 72 hour of play). Farm snakskin normal for awhile and upgrade one to level 15 so you can make plus version than upgrade that to about 10 or better. Key to getting better armor is use your friends wisely to help unlock all your knights and get atlantean+( upgrade this since you will use for long time, mine is at thirty and will ise to ger inferno lord and maybe dark prince.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Is anyone getting experience for farming or anything since update? My xp bar has not move and i should have level or be very close to level now since update.

barkeep
02-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Is anyone getting experience for farming or anything since update? My xp bar has not move and i should have level or be very close to level now since update.

No experience added since the update it seems. I've one a ton of fighting and I've got nothing. Even cleared a new area on the map and I got nothing.

Andromeda
02-23-2013, 09:21 AM

Btw I've read this entire thread and added everyone that posted their code. Here's my hero code.

XBB-FVY-PBM

Cheers!

The special boss armor is raider's nemesis and is an ugly tan outfit that covers the facee. It can only be gotten from the chest (not sure if either chest or only enchanted chest. You can open enchanted chest for 10 gems. If you don't have enough gems, you can buy or do offers for free. The video offer only gives one gem at a time but doesn't require you to enter personal info (which I hate), and you can periodically do it to save up gems. I use gems for boss now but used some originally for enchanted chest to get some sweet armor.

Andromeda
02-23-2013, 09:25 AM
No experience added since the update it seems. I've one a ton of fighting and I've got nothing. Even cleared a new area on the map and I got nothing.

I never updated so keep me posted on when his gets fixed. I'm still gaining experience so I won't be updating. Is this the OS update or just an app update causing this problem?

barkeep
02-23-2013, 09:32 AM
I never updated so keep me posted on when his gets fixed. I'm still gaining experience so I won't be updating. Is this the OS update or just an app update causing this problem?

Just the app update. IOS update is fine to do.

chbranch
02-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Did they just ruin the game with this new update!?

Bryson
02-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Bottom line is that you need to keep leveling to get access to better armors. I didn't use the mono-color armors for long because I leveled quickly to gain access to better stuff and got lucky with some daily rewards. The first armor that I was truly impressed with was the Atlantians armor, which you can craft from world 7. Also make sure that whenever possible, you focus on getting the plus versions.

The anti-boss armor for drax is called the raider's nemesis armor.

How long before you ditched the mono color armors? Days? Week? What did you upgrade to? Nemesis? I'm just trying to gauge my progress. I've got Living armor on my main, Volcanic on earth dude, Serpent Skin on water dude, Dragonflame on fire dude and Wing Warrior on wind dude. Does that sound good?

What armor is your main wearing? i tried to pvp you and he was sporting a green shield with a trident. Speaking of PVP can you adjust the order in which your guys fight?

I went from one shot boss to almost death of one knight after update.

I didn't update but the boss is getting progressively harder. I'm on battle 10 and I cant beat him. Is it supposed to be like that?

Welcome Bryson! The key to the game, in my mind, is constantly improving your armor. In order to do this, you need to craft a lot of armor to use in the Enhancement process.

If you have an element that beats your enemy's element(s), you strike for double damage. On the other hand, if your enemy had an element you are wearing, they will strike for double. It is possible both you and your enemy strike for double damage in the same contest!

Wow double damage!? Is that how Sky Guardian works? You hit everything for double damage but you receive double damage as well?

Ok and noob question time. Everytime you level you gain +1 friend. What is that other thing you gain? Looks like 3 stones and a + sign?

Use cathedral for few days. Save for 80k expansion (got this first week if not after 72 hour of play).

I just built my first training ground. I am going to replace the cathedrals with training grounds before getting the 80k expansion as I think that makes the most economic sense no?

The special boss armor is raider's nemesis and is an ugly tan outfit that covers the facee. It can only be gotten from the chest (not sure if either chest or only enchanted chest. You can open enchanted chest for 10 gems. If you don't have enough gems, you can buy or do offers for free. The video offer only gives one gem at a time but doesn't require you to enter personal info (which I hate), and you can periodically do it to save up gems. I use gems for boss now but used some originally for enchanted chest to get some sweet armor.

I have 11 gems. You think I should use it to open a chest lol? How many chests did you open and which sweet loot did you get? When you say you spend gems on bosses you mean the summoning thing right or do you mean to resurrect when you die during a boss fight?

Thanks all for help so far. Very nice forum! And special thanks to Dalle, he was the first character I used to beat epic stage on Thieves Cove lol.

Cheers!

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi andromeda. I just remove you from friend list and sent you invitation. My game name is ishtar. Trying something let me know when you accepted thanks.

Andromeda
02-23-2013, 11:14 AM
I didn't update but the boss is getting progressively harder. I'm on battle 10 and I cant beat him. Is it supposed to be like that?
Yup.

I have 11 gems. You think I should use it to open a chest lol? How many chests did you open and which sweet loot did you get? When you say you spend gems on bosses you mean the summoning thing right or do you mean to resurrect when you die during a boss fight?
If you really want to beat this boss, you might. You may also wish to focus on working up your armor and save your gems for next boss.

I also highly recommend to everyone periodically getting a couple free gems. Even if you purchase gems, I always feel better about stupid gem results if I have gotten some free ones. :) and you can only get a few free at a time, then you have to wait an unknown amount of time.

The regular chest gives a lot of basic armor. I only use won keys/ free open for it.

From enchanted, I've gotten two different nemesis armors during boss events, free gems (more gems than cost to open, so I get to open again), fusion stars, armor of infernal lord, spectral captain and lightening lord, plus armors like crius and chimera (which I can create so I care less for), you can also get items to make armor, but I've been lucky to not get those except a couple times.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi guys please accepted ishtar friend request if you get. Trying to finish quest. If this works im compiling list to make it easy on all forum members. Thanks

Andromeda
02-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Any chance anyone knows what these armors are:

The one was purple I think, and very fluffy/puffy.

The other is tan and spiney with little blue gems/crystals on it.

Quantum
02-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi guys please accepted ishtar friend request if you get. Trying to finish quest. If this works im compiling list to make it easy on all forum members. Thanks
I did accept it (although I thought we were allies anyway) but, message came up saying I was maxed out on allies.
Funny thing is that I have 5 places left...?
Try sending me a request again please. XBB-FQC-BWG.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi guys. I thought i coukd finish quest inviting friends by adding codes:). That did not work. Looks like we actually have to use facebook and invite friends to play to get reward. So im out. Sorry if i deleted you and please accept my friend request from ishtar. Thanks

NEHU
02-23-2013, 12:52 PM
A good starting tip.
Level 2 different base element armor to 15 or 30.
Fuse these.
You'll. get a hybrid armor that's already leveled to the average of your first 2.
If your really lucky it will be a lvl 70 armor
If your slightly less. Lucky it will be a high stat lvl 50
If your unlucky its still probably a huge upgrade for you.(low stat lvl 50)
If the armor you got is a craft able one, upgrade it with anything once and you'll qualify that piece for + version

Bryson
02-23-2013, 04:10 PM
From enchanted, I've gotten two different nemesis armors during boss events, free gems (more gems than cost to open, so I get to open again), fusion stars, armor of infernal lord, spectral captain and lightening lord, plus armors like crius and chimera (which I can create so I care less for), you can also get items to make armor, but I've been lucky to not get those except a couple times.

OMG OMG...I spent 10 gems to open the golden chest and I got a fusion star. I though that sucked until I saw that the other two were potions rofl. But I just got a key from the second stage of the wind area and I got...tada tada...Raiders Nemesis Armor! That's why this game is awesome! Now if only somepne could tell me what makes this armor so good?

Harken_Dell
02-23-2013, 04:25 PM
OMG OMG...I spent 10 gems to open the golden chest and I got a fusion star. I though that sucked until I saw that the other two were potions rofl. But I just got a key from the second stage of the wind area and I got...tada tada...Raiders Nemesis Armor! That's why this game is awesome! Now if only somepne could tell me what makes this armor so good?

It's not good. Except when you use it to fight Drax. Then it automatically does double damage with every hit.

NEHU
02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Actually in the long run the best thing to get from gem chests are the high end materials. I would advise not using them until you can craft the + versions. I'm currently sitting on the mats for the steam powered suit and the star shard one.

SoccerStud
02-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I leveled up and got a free enchanted chest key and I got the raider armor that is double damage vs drax. I'm very happy, and I love this game

zhy
02-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Actually in the long run the best thing to get from gem chests are the high end materials. I would advise not using them until you can craft the + versions. I'm currently sitting on the mats for the steam powered suit and the star shard one. yeah i agree im also collecting em and dragon horn too. i wonder if u can get the normal version of those armor from enchanted chests so to enchance till we unlock the plus version. cuz collecting enough parts for 2 sets will take too long lol

Eunuchorn
02-23-2013, 05:11 PM
A good starting tip.
Fuse these.
You'll. get a hybrid armor that's already leveled to the average of your first 2.
If your slightly less. Lucky it will be a high stat lvl 50 version

Another really good tip is buy the squares on the outsides & save up for training centers, dont' even worry about armor for awhile IMO.

Also, farm the early stages other than epic for your knights to last longer & get more materials

I'm also at 19 friends right now so if you guys wouldn't mind re-adding me...lol

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi guys. I dont upgrade money buildings especially traning field since max is so high. I however am noticing with new account that upgraded water foundtain money grows faster by almost thirty percent. Which sugest that upgrade building will raise income per hour as well as max capacity. Can anyone comfirm for training field?

Nvm. I just upgraded one and it does look like upgrade building gets more per hour. Cant believe took me so long to figure out:)

barkeep
02-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi guys. I dont upgrade money buildings especially traning field since max is so high. I however am noticing with new account that upgraded water foundtain money grows faster by almost thirty percent. Which sugest that upgrade building will raise income per hour as well as max capacity. Can anyone comfirm for training field?

All of my training fields (10) all L2, they produce money quite a bit faster. My rough calculations assessed it at about 40 percent faster. That and I wake up each morning with 165k to save towards my 2 million dollar last castle expansion. Then I'll start cranking up my armor as fast as possible.

What castle is everyone on? I just finished up what I think is the third to last castle and am working on the first level of the second to last level. Wondered if I'm way behind or pushing forward too fast. It takes quite a few waiting periods to get through a level currently and that cuts into my farming for armor, but I figure I'll have good options as soon as I finish all the castles.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 05:43 PM
All of my training fields (10) all L2, they produce money quite a bit faster. My rough calculations assessed it at about 40 percent faster. That and I wake up each morning with 165k to save towards my 2 million dollar last castle expansion. Then I'll start cranking up my armor as fast as possible.

What castle is everyone on? I just finished up what I think is the third to last castle and am working on the first level of the second to last level. Wondered if I'm way behind or pushing forward too fast. It takes quite a few waiting periods to get through a level currently and that cuts into my farming for armor, but I figure I'll have good options as soon as I finish all the castles.I have unlock kingdom of darkness which i think is last castle. Im curently half way to crafting first inferno lord armor and upgrading spectral captain+ a bit. Dont have mil expansion yet though. I dont think there are many who is way ahead.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Sorry miscalculated.

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 08:00 PM
Sorry miscalculated it went up two levels and i thought it went up one so robe is mediocre.

zhy
02-23-2013, 08:06 PM
anyone with exp bar working after update? n those who have it bugged did u send a ticket n get an answer already?

discopalace123
02-23-2013, 09:17 PM

What castle is everyone on? I just finished up what I think is the third to last castle and am working on the first level of the second to last level. Wondered if I'm way behind or pushing forward too fast. It takes quite a few waiting periods to get through a level currently and that cuts into my farming for armor, but I figure I'll have good options as soon as I finish all the castles.

Oh!! The wording gave me the impression that upgraded money buildings had the same IPH. This is good to know!! I upgrading now....

Harken_Dell
02-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Zhy, I haven't updated yet, but does updating help you score better in the leaderboard against the epic boss?

Mad Fusion
02-23-2013, 09:37 PM
anyone with exp bar working after update? n those who have it bugged did u send a ticket n get an answer already?I send ticket earlier today and still no reponse. I delete and reinstall/ no good. Xp does work fine on new account. Hope they fix soon for us.

kelvinng
02-24-2013, 05:01 AM
my game hang after playing pvp, currently stuck @ collect and resign screen.

cant get out of the screen, anyone encounter this before?

NEHU
02-24-2013, 12:05 PM
I think the xp per level has been rescaled, so you appear to not get any for a while, as you catchup,they didn't unlevel us.

Ie I was lvl 50 before the change.
That much xp now is only lvl 46, so I'm stuck at lvl 50.000 till my xp reaches the new lvl 50.
Both my accounts have started to lvl again since

Lord Pants
02-24-2013, 01:03 PM
XBB-FXR-ZRV Just started. level 11

Eunuchorn
02-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Anyone think they will get the wicked wraith armor? I just hit 5 referrals :(

zhy
02-24-2013, 03:33 PM
ty for the info nehu, i actually stopped to do pve cuz of that lol, will try again then :P

Andromeda
02-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Anyone think they will get the wicked wraith armor? I just hit 5 referrals :(

What? Referrals? I don't even see that?

zhy
02-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Anyone think they will get the wicked wraith armor? I just hit 5 referrals :( i wouldnt complain, i got 1 only -.- working on relatives to get more lol

Mad Fusion
02-24-2013, 06:02 PM
No where near 35. So im stopping at 1.

Bryson
02-24-2013, 06:18 PM
The first armor that I was truly impressed with was the Atlantians armor, which you can craft from world 7. Also make sure that whenever possible, you focus on getting the plus versions.

Hi Harken, can you tell me what it was about Atlantean armor that impressed you? What makes it so good? I currently have Living Armor which goes up to like 777/737 for the plus version. Does that make it just as good as Atlantean?

Actually in the long run the best thing to get from gem chests are the high end materials. I would advise not using them until you can craft the + versions. I'm currently sitting on the mats for the steam powered suit and the star shard one.

Well I finally have enough mats to craft Barbarian raiding armor but now this post is making me hesitate. According to the blog the recipes are (lvl 15)Living Flame Armor + Crius Armor = Barbarian Raiding Gear. Also Flowstone Battlegear + Living Flame. It'll be awhile before I start crafting as I am working on my economy at the moment. Should I save the mats for + version?

It'll be too hard to get a second set of mats esoecially with Drax's level always going up. Does he cap out eventually or do his stats keep getting higher everytime? There's like less than 3 days left lol.

Does anybody know how much XP it takes to level Raiders Nemesis Armor from level 29 to 30? I know that basic gear gives 6, stonescale gives 10 and snakeskin give 24 if elements match. Does it take the same amount of xp for all the different tiers?

And lastly, when friends take your knight to help them, are they using your PVE knight or PVP? Because I have my PVP knight with Nemesis armor to help others but perhaps I should equip it on my PVE character? Do you guys equip it before you log off? I want to help others kill the boss. ;)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andromeda
02-24-2013, 06:42 PM
And lastly, when friends take your knight to help them, are they using your PVE knight or PVP? Because I have my PVP knight with Nemesis armor to help others but perhaps I should equip it on my PVE character? Do you guys equip it before you log off? I want to help others kill the boss. ;)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My understanding is they take your main knight- the one that has no element. Doesn't matter who your current PVP or PVE team is.

On an unrelated note, I kinda love the dark prince's snarky comments. :) anyone else?

Bryson
02-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Takes 194 points to lvl a (30) armor to 30
Takes 500 ish. Points to level a (70) armor to 20
6 points for basics
10 for the boss drop lvl 30s
24 for the crafted 50s and the lower teir fusions
50 for the higher fused 50s ..ie lighting lord
90 for the basic 70s

Nehu, I used your character today. ;) Anyways, you seem to be on top of the math. On the blog site it says it costs 4 points per level for Tier 1 armor but I don't understand what that means. 4 x 30 doesn't make sense and if they mean level 1 costs 4, level 2 costs 8 etc.. then that doesn't come out to 194 either so I'm curious how you got that number.

My understanding is they take your main knight- the one that has no element. Doesn't matter who your current PVP or PVE team is.

Yes but my PVP character is wearing different gear from my PVE character as my PVE character is using gear which is advatageous to the area I'm fighting. My name is main's name is William btw if anyone wants me to equip the Nemesis armor.

On an unrelated note, I kinda love the dark prince's snarky comments. :) anyone else?

Yes and it makes me want to kick his butt even more! :)

Eunuchorn
02-24-2013, 10:28 PM
I have a lvl 5 atlantean armor & I really like it. Seems noticeably more powerful for some reason.

Sidenote: I just completed Monster Madness, the very last build quest! Now I can delete some crap

Mad Fusion
02-24-2013, 10:43 PM
I recomend the atlantean+ beacause its relatively easy to get and level up. Also my best armor right now is crius+ atlantean+ and spectral captain+. My best armor soon will be infernord+ and follow by dark prince+. Now if you look at element of dark prince( fire, spirit),inferno lord(earth fire),crius (earth wind) as you can see im missing water which can be fill with spetral cap or swamp shaman but both are 70 and takes while to level. Imo the atlantean will be armor you hang on too the longest and get most use from.

Bryson
02-24-2013, 11:19 PM
I have a lvl 5 atlantean armor & I really like it. Seems noticeably more powerful for some reason.

Sidenote: I just completed Monster Madness, the very last build quest! Now I can delete some crap

You actually built all that crap lol? I thought the goal was to max out your economy with training grounds. What about the rest of your characters are you still using the mono elementals?

I recomend the atlantean+ beacause its relatively easy to get and level up. Also my best armor right now is crius+ atlantean+ and spectral captain+. My best armor soon will be infernord+ and follow by dark prince+. Now if you look at element of dark prince( fire mystic),inferno lord(earth fire),crius (earth wind) as you can see im missing water which can be fill with spetral cap or swamp shaman but both are 70 and takes while to level. Imo the atlantean will be armor you hang on too the longest and get most use from.

Thanks Mad, now I know what to look forward to. I'm currently grinding the epic stage before the Atlantean area. I'm so excited! I also just built my third training grounds.

AgedDragon
02-24-2013, 11:44 PM
I've just started this game..

XBB-GFZ-DZV

discopalace123
02-25-2013, 07:53 AM
A good starting tip.
Fuse these.
If your slightly less. Lucky it will be a high stat lvl 50
If your unlucky its still probably a huge upgrade for you.(low stat lvl 50)
If the armor you got is a craft able one, upgrade it with anything once and you'll qualify that piece for + version

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't get a + version. I took a stonescale+ and a sea foam+ to L30 each. Combined them. I had already unlocked Crius+. The combined result was a normal Crius L30. Then I upgraded it to L32. Still, it stayed on normal rather than Crius+. Anyone know what I'm missing??

zhy
02-25-2013, 09:08 AM
nothing beside that +armors must be crafted

edit : all combined armors will be normal version ones, so beside i can fuse a sky guardian or a starmetal, i will bother to enchance em only till i unlock the + version.

Kimmizz
02-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I have just made the desicion to only have 3 armors, the time it takes to level them is to me the hardest most time consuming thing, I use barbarian raider+ on my main and on fire knight, atlantian avenger+ on air and water knight, will soon have chimera corps+ to put on my spirit and earth knight, that way I only have 3 armor to focus on. chimera was not my first choise but was the only with spirit/earth that I can make. Am I being stupid or is it a good idea?

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 10:08 AM
I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't get a + version. I took a stonescale+ and a sea foam+ to L30 each. Combined them. I had already unlocked Crius+. The combined result was a normal Crius L30. Then I upgraded it to L32. Still, it stayed on normal rather than Crius+. Anyone know what I'm missing??an armor that you have that does not have + next to name will not turn into an armor+. Must unlock the ability to craft armor plus than craft that armor to get armor+. This makes fusion kinda weak for now imo.

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 10:15 AM
I have just made the desicion to only have 3 armors, the time it takes to level them is to me the hardest most time consuming thing, I use barbarian raider+ on my main and on fire knight, atlantian avenger+ on air and water knight, will soon have chimera corps+ to put on my spirit and earth knight, that way I only have 3 armor to focus on. chimera was not my first choise but was the only with spirit/earth that I can make. Am I being stupid or is it a good idea?
I have same strategy. I found though that leveling them to about 30 is good enough to get high level 70 armor withfriends help. A d this allow me to save up for mil expansions. Mu armor now is40/32/17. I do not like my third armor now and will replace in next few days after expansions.I use diferent armor combo and atlantean is one i use.

zhy
02-25-2013, 01:10 PM
after 9 trials finally fused a storm sorcerer lo, now will have to try for the sky guardian n the other new one i saw, was spirit/water

discopalace123
02-25-2013, 01:27 PM
an armor that you have that does not have + next to name will not turn into an armor+. Must unlock the ability to craft armor plus than craft that armor to get armor+. This makes fusion kinda weak for now imo.

Oh, darn. I was hoping... Yeah that does make fusion really weak. And it means the process for leveling up armors is really really tedious! How many snakeskin armors can you bear to make......

zhy
02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
hey guys, n disco 1st of all :P can u add a fusion spreadsheet plz?, think would be help to know which combinations can give sky guardians, storm sorcerers, n starmetals. as their normal version are as good as other 70s + version if not even stronger :P

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Lol. Thats why i recomend farming snakeskin early. I stop farming them for last two-three day but was still crafting. I finally ran out today and have ro farm again. Maybe with a good economy fusion will help some for enhancements.

Are there any armor other than sky guadian that has decent max stats that we can get from fusion zhy? I try twice for sky guardian just get i think wind monarch. I didnt want to seriously fuse until i get all land expansion.

zhy
02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
yeah the storm sorcerer water/air seems good, some1 added on the spreadsheet it will be 1021/842 at lv70, much better than atlantean avenger. also i saw in pvp a new spirit/water armor, think its somthing like sky guardian n storm sorcerer.

discopalace123
02-25-2013, 02:06 PM
From everything I've read, it seems that the fusion result is totally random. If you combine earth + water, you'll get something in earth/water. But if you combine earth/wind + water/spirit, you could get anything with any 2 of those elements. So... I'm not really sure a spreadsheet would be that useful, you know?

It's kinda like MQ. Ivylope + Beesquito = ??? There are a whole bunch of possibilities....

zhy
02-25-2013, 02:13 PM
mmmmmmmmm, dont think we can get a skyguardian from wings warrior + mystic so maybe not completely random, well id say maybe random on elements but maybe its not so random on tier results :P

edit : well i just wanted to see at what point the result can be worse than the used armors :P

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 02:25 PM
We can probably just post results that works(maybe just armor that is good, dont need to post results for atlantean imo to keep list short). I just try spetral captain and wind hoping to get the two you mention Zhy but got a level 50 ... Vestment. That combo will probaly work for someone but how many people will have spare spectral captain. I think people are beginning to get there econmy together. So there will be alot more fusion soon. Im putting a freeze on spending until get all expansion. I should get mil in two days and last by may e end of week. Then the fun begins:). Oh should have mats for inferno lord plus by then and maube some for dark prince

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Lets see how many atempts we can get reported of just mystic and wing warrior fusion feom forum members. I try twice and got wind monarch both time. 0-2 for sky guardian:). Lets see if anyone else want to roll the dice.

zhy
02-25-2013, 03:05 PM
i will try few times wings warrior+mystic n mystic+seafoam for the another new one. then i will try a different way to see if it works :P

Mad Fusion
02-25-2013, 03:18 PM
I try atlantean and mystic= exocist vestment
Specteal cap and wing warrior= exorcist bestment
Wind monarch and seaform= atlantean
2 mystic and wind warrior= wind monarch.

zhy
02-25-2013, 03:26 PM
btw they just fixed exp bar for me, n yes it was a bug, cuz the 1st exp i collected i passed from 69 to 72.5

Andromeda
02-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Just got forced to update with only 4 scales left for second set of armor. Their new format for boss is sooo TEDIOUS. And I didn't even get the rewards I had already passed. :( but looks like you get multiple chances to complete, maybe?

zhy
02-25-2013, 03:48 PM
guys n gals, dunno if it always works that way, but when u combine 2 dual elements armors, lets say AB + CD, then the results elements can be only AC AD BC BD, so its not any 2 of the 4 elements but it should be 1 element from each armor. if im right n supposing also we cant ever fuse a sky guardian from wings warrior+mystic then we cant from wind monarch + something either.

edit : well if this works then it should be too easy to get 70s from 30s+30s so i think 70s can be combined only with 50s+50s n also maybe higher tier 50s. well still not sure about this but will tell u if ill figure it out :P

NEHU
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Zhy I thinks it's random... I've got some 70s with lvl 1s , some with both lvl 30s. worse I fused 2 70s@20 and got a lvl 50@20.

Looks like I was wrong about the xp thing.. I randomly gained 4 levels today without doing anything. I guess they figured out how much I lost, or just gifted some.

MaDFamouS
02-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Anybody else have the issue where most of your knights no longer have their armor? woke up this morning, turned on my game and all but 1 of my knights are naked. Hope this gets fixed soon.

MaDFamouS
02-26-2013, 07:08 AM
ok now I found that my armors are in the inventory but they all have resorted back to level 1. No way.....wtf is going on? I had alot of them very leveled up and some maxed out. This really needs fixed. Anyone else?

Eunuchorn
02-26-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm getting this dang armor.

zhy
02-26-2013, 09:12 AM
gl :P let us know his max stats plz :P ty :P

MaDFamouS
02-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey Zhy, is your game fine? You dont have the missing armor glitch? When I look at my friends list it shows your guy just wearing the normal fire armor. My games all messed up. Set in a ticket online hope to get a response and fix soon

zhy
02-26-2013, 09:42 AM
mmm mine works well, but i saw some high players with low lv armors pics when i tried to hire em :P so ur not the only one :P

MaDFamouS
02-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Ok Awesome. I thought I was the only doomed one for a sec. Thnx for the quick response too

Quantum
02-26-2013, 11:55 AM
I have the same issue. Some of knights are nearly naked and half of my armors are gone! Quite funny actually. Lol.

Dead Ready
02-26-2013, 01:23 PM
I have gotten some level 70 armor from chance chests I have not opened up the castle yet with the the loot to craft the armor yet. So the question is if I level this armor up to level 20 will I be able to craft + version once the castle is open and i get the loot or do I need to open the castle up first in order to get the + version

Bryson
02-26-2013, 02:58 PM
after 9 trials finally fused a storm sorcerer lo, now will have to try for the sky guardian n the other new one i saw, was spirit/water

What did you use to fuse the storm sorcerer? What did you get the other 8 times? ;)

I'm thinking about doing this as a mid game strategy. My only problem is that the next world after Atlantean is strong against it so it's still kind of useless to me. I'm also still debating whether or not to craft Barbarian armor or hold on to the mats until I can fuse one and unlock + version. On the other hand it is my strongest armor which can benefit me now and by the time I unlock + maybe Drax will be back. I dunno. I also got a Rocfeather Robe which is pretty legit.

By the way, whoever is updating the spreadsheet. Good Job! It's really useful.

Mad Fusion
02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Is anyone farming mats for dark prince yet? I just started normal and wipe but should be able to clear after using 1 frinend. Wanted to know if parts will drop on normal. Its a big jump in dificulty guys from previous map. Normal has three stage and each stage end with what seems like a difernet map boss.

Mad Fusion
02-26-2013, 03:39 PM
All elemental armor will have weakness to certain maps. And with limited resource in early game i think its better to upgrade one to about level 30. Beacause your friend's strenght will increase as you main guy stats with armor increase. If you are wearing atlantean+ or another crafted plus other than snakeskin. You friends stats will be high enough that they will solo or dual clear maps for you. I actually at one time use two friends with my guys having barely enough health to go to battle and just let the two of them clear stages for me. Freeing me up ro farm snakeskin. Does not imo take alot to get to Armor70 maps with atleast one high stat armor and hogh friends.

amalgam1975
02-26-2013, 05:11 PM
My first post here... lol...

Fully enhanced Storm Sorcerer will be very helpful for anybody is about to clear Dark Prince map.

Dark Prince's elements are 1. fire 2. fire/spirit after killing first it change bigger but not that strong.

I can beat the map without adding allies. of course I have to take some break between stages.

Im lv 80 and my ID is JeongSoo...

Some of you guys already added me. no I added haha..

After PVP end I will write my code here. Im denying all requests for ally now.

Eunuchorn
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm at 20 Friend Referrals, with at least 1 more I know of coming in for sure, lol. If I get 30, & the screen moves over to show 31-60, I'm gonna be pissed.

joepohlkamp
02-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey guys. First post since starting K & D. Sorry I am terrible at forum posts, generally and I can't edit the spreadsheet.To answer a few questions that were asked:

-Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment, Steampowered Exoskeleton and Dragon Tamer Costume can all be crafted at (+) level after you level their originals to 20. It just requires the same amount of materials as the initial craft.

-Kaleidoscopic Starment Raiment (+): Starting Stats ATK: 216 DEF: 197, Increases ATK: 9 DEF: Disappointing 5, Max Stats ATK: 837 DEF: 542. (Yes it is strong against everything, but should definitely be stronger considering the mats required)

-Steampowered Exoskeleton (+): Starting Stats ATK: 299 DEF: 299, Increases ATK: 9 DEF: 9, Max Stats ATK: 920 DEF: 920.

-Dragon Tamer Costume (+): Starting Stats ATK: 284 DEF: 344, Increases ATK: 7 DEF: 10, Max Stats ATK: 767 DEF: 1034.

-From what I've seen, the max level 70 armor transforms images again at lvl 35.

Few questions of my own:

-For the level 70 armor, are there any image transformations between 35-70?
-Prior to the update I was farming Snakeskins and gem boosting for 2 gems to level my armor. That's been nerfed (now 4 gems to skip waiting, not nice GREE). I have a decent armor leveling strategy, but would anyone like to share what they have been doing? PM or otherwise.
-For this referal quest, PM me if you are interested in accepting my friend request, defriending and I accept yours (not sure if this works, but worth a shot)
-I've only gotten disappointing results with combining Level 1 Max Level 70 armor, anyone else think that increased level means better results?

Happy slaying, Joe (Alexandreus)

Epon
02-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Add another one to the naked/level 1 armor issue. Also, I can't go into any dungeon, keeps saying I need an update, but there's nothing to update.

Eunuchorn
02-26-2013, 09:11 PM
@ Joepohlkamp

De friending doesn't work, it's triggered by an input screen after doing tutorial

Eunuchorn
02-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Poor guy. Is this anyone here?

johnpalmer7
02-26-2013, 09:53 PM
my account is the same all my lvl 70 armour is there but lvl 1 when you look at the knight, but then the knight is naked. all my craftable last event armour is not showing up in the armoursmith as well. i wanted to play a load today as im off work with this stupid flu, guess ill be sleeping for most of it......

johnpalmer7
02-26-2013, 10:03 PM
on a side note looks like it might be still there as im only getting hit for 2 and hitting for 500+, thing is i dont want to work the dungeons all day only to get a roll back, might just wait it out for a while

NEHU
02-27-2013, 01:07 AM
As a slightly lower level toon (50's). I realized its more effective to lvl a second teir 50 then a first teir 70. I did first craft or fuse every available piece to the minimum for(+) versions.

If you go strait for 70s you hit a wall where you can't really farm for 70 crafting mats, and you have to upgrade something past the bare upgrade min. Lvl 50s are really cheap compared to 70s...and those 70s will be useless when you can craft (+) versions. The exception being the non craft able 70s

IronSnowBoy
02-27-2013, 02:31 AM
My knight is at level 64 and I have the current boss nemesis armor at level 30. I'm listing my code in case you need me. My friends do not have the nemesis armor and I cannot seem to beat the Drax boss (Level 25,) even with the help of my two strongest friends.

CODE: XBB-CNG-PFZ

NEHU
02-27-2013, 02:38 AM
I found an easy fix to the naked bug.....delete the game and redownload. It does not erase your toon.

johnpalmer7
02-27-2013, 03:38 AM
ive tried this but it does not replace the missing armours or put them back to the lvl they should be. all it does is dress your knights which is not much help

MaDFamouS
02-27-2013, 07:27 AM
ive tried this but it does not replace the missing armours or put them back to the lvl they should be. all it does is dress your knights which is not much help

Hey John send in a ticket. I did this and Gree fixed everything for me. It took all day but now that they've fixed things maybe it'll be faster for you. I also got a gift from Gree for the issue. 5 silverkeys, 2 golden, and 10 arena energy.

also add me if you want. XBB-FBM-PHW

joepohlkamp
02-27-2013, 07:36 AM
I've been hit by the naked bug as well. Looks like I'll be focusing on work today. Thanks for the update MaDFamouS

MaDFamouS
02-27-2013, 07:37 AM
So how exactly do we edit this spreadsheet for new armors? If I have data on a new armor do I just add it at the end of the list? Will it fix itself alphabetically or do I have to sort it or something? I dont wanna mess it up.

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 07:48 AM
My knight is at level 64 and I have the current boss nemesis armor at level 30. I'm listing my code in case you need me. My friends do not have the nemesis armor and I cannot seem to beat the Drax boss (Level 25,) even with the help of my two strongest friends.

Welcome IronSnowBoy! After the update, they made the bosses really hard. Are you having trouble with boss #1 or a later boss? I had done about 20 bosses before being forced to update. After the update, I could only kill 2 of them off :(

So how exactly do we edit this spreadsheet for new armors? If I have data on a new armor do I just add it at the end of the list? Will it fix itself alphabetically or do I have to sort it or something? I dont wanna mess it up.

Hey, thanks for your willingness to help out! Sure, just add a new row anywhere (bottom, middle, etc). I periodically go through it to re-sort and fix stuff. The key things are the stats, so just focus on that stuff, and the rest will work itself out.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 07:53 AM
So a few things,

I got naked bug trying to move PvP order & armor around. Reinstalled & like John said lvls weren't fixed. I sent my ticket in 20 minutes ago.

So about crafting, what do people like to use for enhancing? I'm trying to get 1 of each armor to 30, but I'm thinking that making basic+ to lvl 5 w/ other basic+, then 4x basic+ lvl 5+ to enhance other armors. It's more if a process, which leads to my next question:

Anyone tried to see if there's a cap on how many smithies you can build?

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 07:56 AM
I almost forgot the main reason I came to post:

BFeeney03
02-27-2013, 08:20 AM
So a few things,

I got naked bug trying to move PvP order & armor around. Reinstalled & like John said lvls weren't fixed. I sent my ticket in 20 minutes ago.

So about crafting, what do people like to use for enhancing? I'm trying to get 1 of each armor to 30, but I'm thinking that making basic+ to lvl 5 w/ other basic+, then 4x basic+ lvl 5+ to enhance other armors. It's more if a process, which leads to my next question:

Anyone tried to see if there's a cap on how many smithies you can build?

All my knights are naked. I restarted my device, and one has armor on. What do you mean with the levels?

I can't battle either, and I need to work on my tournament rank :/

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 08:21 AM
My 20/50 volcano went back to 1/50, among others

BFeeney03
02-27-2013, 08:24 AM

That sucks, sorry. Was that after you reinstalled?

BFeeney03
02-27-2013, 08:26 AM
Holy crap! I just checked my armor, I had 35 armor sets, now I only have 19!

And all my armors are level 1 :( I sent a support ticket, forgot to mention the level resetting :/, but hopefully something can be done. I'm missing a lot of high leveled and rare armor.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by johnpalmer7

Hey John send in a ticket. I did this and Gree fixed everything for me. It took all day but now that they've fixed things maybe it'll be faster for you. I also got a gift from Gree for the issue. 5 silverkeys, 2 golden, and 10 arena energy.

I sent in a ticket early this morning. I'm already sitting on 5 golden keys waiting for Drax to go byebye

BFeeney03
02-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by johnpalmer7

I sent in a ticket early this morning. I'm already sitting on 5 golden keys waiting for Drax to go byebye

I'm just hoping they can return all my armor. A reward would be nice, because this just happened and I can't even play :/

Bryson
02-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Guys, I have a serious question for the veterans. There have been a lot of game breaking bugs this past week and I myself have a ticket in with Gree because I bought some gems and never got them so the question is, is this normal for Gree? Because if it is then even though I really like this game, it makes investing time into this game questionable. There's also some basic **** that really bugs me like not knowing how many mats you have or not being able to farm while your main guys are trying to advance on a stage.

Does anybody know how to contact apple support? I may have to go that route.

Hmm I don't know. Say basic armor give 6 xp to armor of same element. If you enhance with 2 then you get 12 xp obviously but if you use the second to enhance the basic one and then fuse, you won't be getting 12 xp. You'll get less but I think what your strategy does is save money in the long run? I have all training grounds up to 80k expansion filled and the money is really starting to roll now.

MaDFamouS
02-27-2013, 09:43 AM
I'm just hoping they can return all my armor. A reward would be nice, because this just happened and I can't even play :/

You'll get all your stuff back man. I was missing some high level armors also and gems. Once they fixed it everything was back to how it used to be. They also gave me some keys and energy for compensation. Send in a ticket and hang in there, I know It sux, but they'll make it right.

King Mark
02-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Err....finally got the last drop I needed for my Nemesis armor (thanks to all my HL friends who helped me), crafting it and waiting to be done. Then I got hit by this bug as well and my game keeps crashing, my knight naked, armors missing and some back to level one. Can't even access the armor smith where my Nemesis is being crafted. Oh well...might be sign I quit all Gree's games, LOL!

zhy
02-27-2013, 09:48 AM
You'll get all your stuff back man. I was missing some high level armors also and gems. Once they fixed it everything was back to how it used to be. They also gave me some keys and energy for compensation. Send in a ticket and hang in there, I know It sux, but they'll make it right. wow keys for compensation sounds good :P what keys? enchanted or normal?

MaDFamouS
02-27-2013, 10:04 AM
5 silverkeys, 2 golden, and 10 arena energy.

Mad Fusion
02-27-2013, 10:08 AM
As a slightly lower level toon (50's). I realized its more effective to lvl a second teir 50 then a first teir 70. I did first craft or fuse every available piece to the minimum for(+) versions.

If you go strait for 70s you hit a wall where you can't really farm for 70 crafting mats, and you have to upgrade something past the bare upgrade min. Lvl 50s are really cheap compared to 70s...and those 70s will be useless when you can craft (+) versions. The exception being the non craft able 70sVery true. The 70+ at same level as 50+ enhancement is about same. So a level50armor plus enhance to 40 has stats very close to level70+ armor enhance to 40. I went relatively straight 70 and although it can be done in hine sight dont think it was best route. Fyi farming for dark prince armor( it 4 stages and first three stage is last three boss) so im actually farming mats for 4 level 70 armor. I have done very little, but inferno ingot(armor inferno lord) drops from boss on stage three. I have 41 crius+, 32 atlantean plus, and few armor close to370/370 and i struggle to get through one stage. I think three armor50+ at about 45 will farm more effeciently. And since this is last map onemight say that three max armkr 50 is all you need to beat game.

BFeeney03
02-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Guys, I have a serious question for the veterans. There have been a lot of game breaking bugs this past week and I myself have a ticket in with Gree because I bought some gems and never got them so the question is, is this normal for Gree? Because if it is then even though I really like this game, it makes investing time into this game questionable. There's also some basic **** that really bugs me like not knowing how many mats you have or not being able to farm while your main guys are trying to advance on a stage.

Does anybody know how to contact apple support? I may have to go that route.

Hmm I don't know. Say basic armor give 6 xp to armor of same element. If you enhance with 2 then you get 12 xp obviously but if you use the second to enhance the basic one and then fuse, you won't be getting 12 xp. You'll get less but I think what your strategy does is save money in the long run? I have all training grounds up to 80k expansion filled and the money is really starting to roll now.

Prior to this, I haven't really experienced any major problems. Apple support wouldn't be able to do anything anyway :/

And just wait, I'm up to the million expansion. And with training grounds I have millions.

Mad Fusion
02-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Yeah sky guardian. Atlantean+ .. Brawler(earth spirit).

StickinUrChick
02-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Errmm... Well, as promising as this game looks, I've just started and I'm already encountering an issue.... I put in a referral code, and my "Monk Armor" is no where to be found. Any tips on what's going on here? Thanks!

sirdirty11
02-27-2013, 11:46 AM
You'll get all your stuff back man. I was missing some high level armors also and gems. Once they fixed it everything was back to how it used to be. They also gave me some keys and energy for compensation. Send in a ticket and hang in there, I know It sux, but they'll make it right.

It's really ironic. I was just talking to my buddy about how this would be no bueno, and I load my app, a poof! I am naked and missing like 8 armors. Ticket and screenshot in tow! Wish me luck for a sweet key!

Bryson
02-27-2013, 12:05 PM
I think three armor50+ at about 45 will farm more effeciently. And since this is last map onemight say that three max armkr 50 is all you need to beat game.

So which 3 level 50 armors would be the best for end game? Living Flame, Crius and Atlantean seem pretty powerful and well balanced. Crius and Atlantean are also easy to level with snakeskin. With living Flame I used 4 Dragonflame armors and one was level 11 it only gave me 50 xp or about 2 levels. So that's about 20-25 xp per level. Has anybody figured out yet how much xp it takes to level each armor tier? Does each armor in that tier take the same amount or does each armor require a unique amount of xp?

Epon
02-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Well, I had gotten an in game message saying they were fixing the armor issue and offering 1000 gold compensation, but I still have a naked knight.

Plus I still can't fight in any dungeon, keeps telling me an update is needed and it can't connect to the server. This occurs whether I'm at home on wifi or at work on LGE, whether plugged into the computer or not. I get no "updates" through Apple.

I've missed playing since yesterday, I hope everything gets fixed soon.

My code: XBB-FZZ-GYX

Mad Fusion
02-27-2013, 12:33 PM
So which 3 level 50 armors would be the best for end game? Living Flame, Crius and Atlantean seem pretty powerful and well balanced. Crius and Atlantean are also easy to level with snakeskin. With living Flame I used 4 Dragonflame armors and one was level 11 it only gave me 50 xp or about 2 levels. So that's about 20-25 xp per level. Has anybody figured out yet how much xp it takes to level each armor tier? Does each armor in that tier take the same amount or does each armor require a unique amount of xp?I think any combo that gets all elements cover will be fine. Last stage has guys all elements high stats is more imprtant. I favor atlantean because of air/ water which infernolord and dark prince lacks. Living flame i think is also must if you want balance. There is other combo, but this i think can be achieve lretty easy. Living flame is sifficult to level so imo should be third best stat armor if you foing qith three. I dont keep track of points per level required for enhancwmwnts. I just use basic to about level 6 and regular to about 12.. Or so and feom there snakeskin to about 35 or more. have not gone pass 41 so not sure cost. Im waiting for mil expansion now and think i need 2 mil expansion before enhancing any pass 50(sky guardian,inferno lord+,...atlantean32,or crius 41.

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 12:37 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/games/162C11E7-6A2A-4710-BAE6-36A5829AD126-4808-0000052A7F2CC4FD_zps185b1e16.jpg

zhy
02-27-2013, 12:42 PM
just got 10 hydra armor from boss 43 :P, think will end up with 3 sets of barbarian lol, will use 2 trying to fuse a starmetal :P

chbranch
02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
just got 10 hydra armor from boss 43 :P, think will end up with 3 sets of barbarian lol, will use 2 trying to fuse a starmetal :P

How did you get so far on the bosses with the new update? I'm getting beat to deathbones on #15.

zhy
02-27-2013, 12:49 PM
i have 2 sets of raider nemesis maxed out, n for the last steps i always had to use 2 allies both with nemesis, n for the really last ones, if they werent over lv100, 5 knights werent enough to kill the boss. ofc i didnt went so far with maps, cuz i usually use all allies for boss

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Hooray for developer errors!

StickinUrChick
02-27-2013, 01:46 PM
C'mon guys... I'm used to not getting answers as it relates to Monster Quest, but help me out here... I just started this game and used a referral code from someone on the thread... It said it worked, but I didn't get my Monk Armor... Am I overlooking it, do I need to do something more? Is this a glitch? Thanks!

I just want to know because if this has happened within my first hour of game play, I may pass on this game and come back in a month.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Well, I had gotten an in game message saying they were fixing the armor issue and offering 1000 gold compensation, but I still have a naked knight.

Plus I still can't fight in any dungeon, keeps telling me an update is needed and it can't connect to the server. This occurs whether I'm at home on wifi or at work on LGE, whether plugged into the computer or not. I get no "updates" through Apple.

I've missed playing since yesterday, I hope everything gets fixed soon.

My code: XBB-FZZ-GYX

Reinstall your game

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 01:51 PM
C'mon guys... I'm used to not getting answers as it relates to Monster Quest, but help me out here... I just started this game and used a referral code from someone on the thread... It said it worked, but I didn't get my Monk Armor... Am I overlooking it, do I need to do something more? Is this a glitch? Thanks!

I just want to know because if this has happened within my first hour of game play, I may pass on this game and come back in a month.

Do you remember who's code you used? It's a bug, I had exact same thing happen to a RL friend. Ticket it :)

While we're on the topic, I've been at 25 referrals all day. It's freaking killing me.

Mad Fusion
02-27-2013, 01:53 PM

I just want to know because if this has happened within my first hour of game play, I may pass on this game and come back in a month.i do not think you get one. Since you were invited. Your friend gets credited for inviting you. I did not get with second account for using referal code. The armor is pretty weak but if you think its a glitch than send a ticket through ingame contact.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey disco, how do you put images directly in the post?

zhy
02-27-2013, 03:27 PM
copy image url then paste it between url

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah I uploaded the images separately, thru the Photobucket app. Then you can get the link in the photobucket app. You can choose different link formats. This forum uses the BBcode format, as Zhy mentions above. Then paste in your forum post.

kelvinng
02-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Anyone encounter this, i after equip armor, my my show is wearing swimming truck, and i can't attack

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Anyone encounter this, i after equip armor, my my show is wearing swimming truck, and i can't attack

Open a support ticket, its been an ongoing issue, make sure to include your XBB code in the message.

CJ54
02-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the official Knights & Dragons forum!

zhy
02-27-2013, 05:03 PM
woooooohoooooooooooo we have an official forum. tyvm cj

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Oh wow he moved us into the created forum. That is awesome!

So I don't know if its because I got the new chest armor right away or coincidence, but I'm being overwhelmed by friend requests for last hour

zhy
02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Oh wow he moved us into the created forum. That is awesome!

So I don't know if its because I got the new chest armor right away or coincidence, but I'm being overwhelmed by friend requests for last hour i ran out of gems :( n still have only 1 nemesis armor, i need the 2nd set to enter the top 25

joepohlkamp
02-27-2013, 09:33 PM
So I think my bug may have been fixed, however, I was rolled back 3 levels and all my enhancement upgrades for the past 2-3 days. Anyone else experience this? If so, any word if this can be fixed or is it just best to cut your losses?

King Mark
02-27-2013, 09:51 PM
So I think my bug may have been fixed, however, I was rolled back 3 levels and all my enhancement upgrades for the past 2-3 days. Anyone else experience this? If so, any word if this can be fixed or is it just best to cut your losses?

Has your bug been fixed because u have submitted a ticket or because u have updated the game? If u haven't, then submit a ticket with your friend ID, details about your losses, etc. Try to include all the helpful details and avoid replying or sending in another ticket unless you're asked to. This is to avoid clogging of tickets in their end. Would benefit everyone.

Mine is still partially bugged because I can't access my other armor smith with the nemesis boss reward armor being crafted. The game keeps crashing and rolls back whenever I try to click the craft button. But they said they are working on it, so I'm just waiting first.

NEHU
02-27-2013, 10:00 PM
If your armors are way stronger then a maxed nemesis set you may not need them at all, You may not hit as hard but you'll live a lot longer and get more hits in.

Living flame set is holding its own for me.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 10:08 PM
If all activity/progress between losing armor levels & them fixing it gets lost, they wouldn't have given out those keys & what-not. Unless its only going to affect armor in which case were all screwed lol

My guess is your just still bugged

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Sooo close!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/86A6B372-3AA1-4BEA-9268-0BDBB68222CE-254-0000007C12BFA94C_zps66d76625.jpg

Nazz
02-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Sooo close!

How do you get the Credits for this...

I Invited 10 new Friends and donīt get 1 Credit.

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 08:24 AM
How do you get the Credits for this...

I Invited 10 new Friends and donīt get 1 Credit.Friends need todownload game and use your code as referal after app download for you to get credit.

Nazz
02-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Friends need todownload game and use your code as referal after app download for you to get credit.

Ok now i understand whatīs the problem :D

zhy
02-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Sooo close!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/86A6B372-3AA1-4BEA-9268-0BDBB68222CE-254-0000007C12BFA94C_zps66d76625.jpg plz let us know if u can keep get referral rewards after the wicked wraith :P

Winstrol
02-28-2013, 09:28 AM
xbb-gmw-rgg

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 10:32 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/344C1445-8204-458C-A74F-86893DB4F505-254-000000999B27E053_zpsb5e7de6a.jpg

No more rewards

MaDFamouS
02-28-2013, 11:29 AM
So how do things work when you get a + version of an armor that you can't craft? The next time you get it in a chest or something is it a + version?

BilboSwaggins
02-28-2013, 11:35 AM
So how do things work when you get a + version of an armor that you can't craft? The next time you get it in a chest or something is it a + version?

I expect you mean that you have a normal version of an armor you can't craft (from Fusion or Chance Chest, etc.) and you've Enchanted it to the level where you are notified you can craft a + version of it. Then when you gain the ability / appropriate items to be able to craft it, the crafted versions you make will be a + version of the armor.

zhy
02-28-2013, 11:39 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/344C1445-8204-458C-A74F-86893DB4F505-254-000000999B27E053_zpsb5e7de6a.jpg

No more rewards can u tell us armor stats n marginal grow plz?

MaDFamouS
02-28-2013, 11:40 AM
So my example would be a Wavecharmers Mantle. Its not in the crafting list. So if I upgrade it to a + version does it then allow me to craft it? with the right mats of course?

zhy
02-28-2013, 11:49 AM
there are no ways to get mats for those armors beside they giving em in some pvp or boss events

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 11:50 AM
So my example would be a Wavecharmers Mantle. Its not in the crafting list. So if I upgrade it to a + version does it then allow me to craft it? with the right mats of course?Right now there is not a way to get plus armor that can not be crafted even if you unlock. It has been confirm that if you unlock a mor plus and then combine and make that armor that it will still be regular.

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/1298D7D0-5CB2-4E0A-ABED-46F40859E7CD-1442-000000BCA71B411D_zps03a842c2.jpg

I used Instaframe+ app to edit & frame.

zhy
02-28-2013, 01:07 PM
its a 50s or a 70s?

if its a 70s then omg i wanna have it :P if 50s i wont care so much :P

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Very nice if 70. I think infernal lord+ and dark prince+ has better combine stats. If its 50 than still good mid to early end game piece. Congrat eunuchorn.

zhy
02-28-2013, 01:45 PM
yeah ofc there are better ones, but at least it would be the best earth/spirit if its a 70s :P

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 01:52 PM
That and since its earth. Make it easy to upgrade. Starting to not like farming snakeskin. So im usaing basic and next tier armor to upgrade even pass the point where it cost more gold than snakeskin to enhance.

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 02:44 PM
It is a /70, I wish it looked cooler, maybe @ 35 will be awesome

zhy
02-28-2013, 02:47 PM
wow :P then i wanna have it :P

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Has anyone use crius or atlantean for enhqncement? Wonder if they get 50 points or 24.

discopalace123
02-28-2013, 04:20 PM
So... What do you guys do with your unused dual element armor? I got 3 sets of living flame from the boss. Plus random stuff like an extra Crius, Asura, etc. Combine it? Use it during enhancement? Enhance first, then use in enhancement? My armory always fills up hehe.

zhy
02-28-2013, 04:21 PM
24, as all cratable 50s (snakeskin atlantean crius chimer livingflame hydra)

Mad Fusion
02-28-2013, 04:32 PM
I have use some to combine. Saving any that get 50 points or more enhancement to enhance later. Im enhqncing my infernal lord using stoneplate until it cost about 3k each than switching to snakeskin, not sure for how long but i think the last 15 or more might have to use armor that net 50-90. Fyi i think going from 14-15 40 points was not enough for 1 level.

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 04:36 PM
God you guys wish you were as cool as me:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/27308FAA-19EA-42A6-9A29-A49AA24823AE-1913-000000F62C9E4504_zps4c3d8e7c.jpg

L.o.L

zhy
02-28-2013, 05:09 PM
God you guys wish you were as cool as me:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/27308FAA-19EA-42A6-9A29-A49AA24823AE-1913-000000F62C9E4504_zps4c3d8e7c.jpg

L.o.L lol 20pts? y dont u try double up?

IronSnowBoy
02-28-2013, 05:36 PM
I play knights on my Ipad2. Does everyone play on IPAD, or are there multiple platforms to use?

I received an email regarding my ticket for the "naked knights." They stated that the armor would be back after the reinstall, but the armor levels may still be problematic. I did the re-install, but the only knight I can use is Lake with Swamp Shaman armor. The rest of my knights are still cold.

Their email also requested not to add further details to my ticket or to create additional tickets as they are still backlogged.

They gave me a gift of 5 regular chest keys and 2 enchanted chest keys.

I guess I'm just going to wait for them to fix it, but I'm curious if I am one of the few still hampered by these problems. I'll be stomping relic ruins for stone-scale until this is fixed so I can level my armor up when it gets returned. I had Crius and Flamestorm maxed and was working on my Ethereal (level 34) when this started a few days ago.

BFeeney03
02-28-2013, 06:22 PM
I play knights on my Ipad2. Does everyone play on IPAD, or are there multiple platforms to use?

I received an email regarding my ticket for the "naked knights." They stated that the armor would be back after the reinstall, but the armor levels may still be problematic. I did the re-install, but the only knight I can use is Lake with Swamp Shaman armor. The rest of my knights are still cold.

Their email also requested not to add further details to my ticket or to create additional tickets as they are still backlogged.

They gave me a gift of 5 regular chest keys and 2 enchanted chest keys.

I guess I'm just going to wait for them to fix it, but I'm curious if I am one of the few still hampered by these problems. I'll be stomping relic ruins for stone-scale until this is fixed so I can level my armor up when it gets returned. I had Crius and Flamestorm maxed and was working on my Ethereal (level 34) when this started a few days ago.

My game was fixed as of this morning.

And now I'm waiting on my hunters garb to finish.

F34R THE R34PER
02-28-2013, 06:35 PM
Does anyone know if level 50 or 70 armors change appearance after levels 25 and 35 respectively, I'm just curious

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 06:44 PM
Im still waiting on armor lvls to be restored

& I do believe armors change visually at 35

amalgam1975
03-01-2013, 04:12 AM
fortunately,,... nothing happened to me..

add me, and use my knights.. My ID is JeongSoo

xbb-fqw-rhp

zhy
03-01-2013, 06:54 AM
dunno if u guys already knew that, but i figured it out only 2 days ago lol, was farming chimeras n found out my living flame+ which is weaker than my spectral captain+ hits more against chimera, so i think if ur dual elements has both bonus against the boss ur hitting then the damage should be normal damage*1.5*1.5 or normal damage*2, didnt bother to calculate lol

joepohlkamp
03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Heads up everyone. I just got the notification for 3X more Starmetal this weekend. I wanted to alert everyone that only your main character can equip the Starmetal armor. So far people (read me) who thought it would be a good idea to have more than one character carry this piece of equipment, it isn't possible unless they update. Furthermore, the Starmetal armor is currently non-fuseable. Therefore, after you craft the (+) version you really can't do anything with the regular set besides use it to enhance another armor.

BilboSwaggins
03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Heads up everyone. I just got the notification for 3X more Starmetal this weekend. I wanted to alert everyone that only your main character can equip the Starmetal armor. So far people (read me) who thought it would be a good idea to have more than one character carry this piece of equipment, it isn't possible unless they update. Furthermore, the Starmetal armor is currently non-fuseable. Therefore, after you craft the (+) version you really can't do anything with the regular set besides use it to enhance another armor.

To balance out the negative aspects of the armor, I did just grab one out of the Enchanted Chance Chest after a few tries. So this weekend really would be the weekend to get one.

Eunuchorn
03-01-2013, 01:42 PM
I'd rather save my 4 keys for future boss event armors

Bryson
03-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Heads up everyone. I just got the notification for 3X more Starmetal this weekend.

Where do you get starmetal from?

MaDFamouS
03-01-2013, 07:18 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/1298D7D0-5CB2-4E0A-ABED-46F40859E7CD-1442-000000BCA71B411D_zps03a842c2.jpg

I used Instaframe+ app to edit & frame.

Man that thing is Beast! The Hunters Garb at lvl 7 is a combined 148 points less.
Congrats. Im jealous now

BilboSwaggins
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Where do you get starmetal from?

The Enchanted Chance Chest.

Bryson
03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks! Jesus, the starmetal armor needs 70 fragments. How many chests and how many hundreds of dollars is it going to take to get enough mats from the chests to craft one?

Edit: ok I just read the in game announcement. It's 3x chance to win the WHOLE set! But 3x what? What was the chance of getting it before? Is it worth spending my gems trying to get one?

MaDFamouS
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Man that thing is Beast! The Hunters Garb at lvl 7 is a combined 148 points less.
Congrats. Im jealous now

My bad its 113 difference. still though

Ray_Ray
03-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Is anyone still having the same issue? I sent in a ticket to get it fixed. But the games says there is an update released, though when I go to the app store, there is no update for Knights & Dragons :/
ahhh can anyone shine some light on this??

Eunuchorn
03-01-2013, 11:24 PM
It's still in progress. When they're done programming real money chest bonuses they might get to it. My volcano armor is lvl 1 & the knight wearing it looks naked in the My Knights screen. I'm just leveling up stonescale w/ basic earth until its resolved lol.

17 hours left on new boss armor

discopalace123
03-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Is anyone still having the same issue? I sent in a ticket to get it fixed. But the games says there is an update released, though when I go to the app store, there is no update for Knights & Dragons :/
ahhh can anyone shine some light on this??

I think their wording was that they "submitted" a release. I believe this means it goes to apple/iTunes store to review. From what I've seen of other games, it might take like a few days or a week for apple to OK it for us to consume....

Ray_Ray
03-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Oh yeah same with my volcanic armour! :/
Yeah that sounds about right "submitted" goes to apple. Apple takes a review over it then as we see another time period =_=
But what steps have players taken so far? Like I read about reinstalling the game? :S but on one of my devices, reinstalling starts over from scratch :O

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Oh yeah same with my volcanic armour! :/
Yeah that sounds about right "submitted" goes to apple. Apple takes a review over it then as we see another time period =_=
But what steps have players taken so far? Like I read about reinstalling the game? :S but on one of my devices, reinstalling starts over from scratch :O

Because the game is constantly connected to and backing up via Wi-Fi, re-installing will not lose any progress. When I lost a bunch of my armors I tried re-installing. It didn't bring back my armors, but it didn't make me lose anything else either. Perhaps it worked for some people.

Bryson
03-02-2013, 07:50 AM
I was thinking about going after Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment for my main guy but looking at it's stats it has pathetically low defense. Is it worth getting or is it overhyped?

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 09:23 AM

I'm not sure you realize how lucky that is lol

You only need to have reinstalled once, which you hopefully did when the issue was first announced. Now we just pray it all goes back to normal soon

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 11:02 AM
March 2nd Update: Fixed bug causing armor issues for some players.

Downloading now. Let's see if it works.

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/9DDF7D76-AEEC-4DCE-8109-E6E0E933D76C-144-00000002A4EB1516_zps89ff295c.jpg
Post-update

It's ok Gree, I don't blame you, I blame the extreme displacement of the poles & solar flares. I'm just glad we still have Internet.

Or was the intent to just prevent future bugs? If that's the case a few keys doesn't make up for the armor some people lost

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Eunuchorn, have your lost armors been returned?

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 01:20 PM
I didn't lose any, just all the levels on a few

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/F6E28053-6724-4BF9-85C9-4A31684D236D-144-00000012A3BDAFA1_zpsef2317fa.jpg

Me, Madfusion, & Bartender schooling the bizatch

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 01:27 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/99363A4C-5B30-4354-BDBE-893DE0A21A02-144-000000120F4719B6_zpse4a934b7.jpg

This is me fighting jeongsoo post-update

Bryson
03-02-2013, 03:39 PM
So has anybody tried for the starmetal armor this weekend? Have you got it? Is it worth it?

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 03:43 PM
So has anybody tried for the starmetal armor this weekend? Have you got it? Is it worth it?

If you have gems to blow its worth it.

Otherwise you're better off saving your gold keys for future boss armors

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Email from Gree. Now I just need my MQ ticket from feb 26 to get answered.

"We've finally got the update to release in the Apple store. Please download the Update. After, try re-installing your app and restarting your device for the servers to recover most of your missing items and progress. We've manually put your game to the most recent saved state that our servers had and you might notice minimal progression lost, hopefully not too much. I appreciate your tremendous patience while we worked through this issue and fixed it for good, so it never happens again! We're extremely sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. If you notice anything wrong with your account please feel free to reopen this ticket and we can look into it"

Bryson
03-02-2013, 03:55 PM
If you have gems to blow its worth it.

Otherwise you're better off saving your gold keys for future boss armors

Do you have it? Don't you find that the defense is on the low side? I've got a key and some gems. I think I'm gonna try for it. Isn't it like 4 gems to try again if you don't get it?

DragonSlayerX
03-02-2013, 04:26 PM

"We've finally got the update to release in the Apple store. Please download the Update. After, try re-installing your app and restarting your device for the servers to recover most of your missing items and progress. We've manually put your game to the most recent saved state that our servers had and you might notice minimal progression lost, hopefully not too much. I appreciate your tremendous patience while we worked through this issue and fixed it for good, so it never happens again! We're extremely sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. If you notice anything wrong with your account please feel free to reopen this ticket and we can look into it"

Where did this come from? I downloaded the update and restarted and I still don't have all my armors and I'm missing some level 50 ones as well. Also almost everything is still at level 1.

Are they seriously expecting me to level everything up yet again?

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 04:34 PM

UPDATE: My response email

"Hello,

So you may be interested to know, I updated, deleted App & redownloaded. My game came back & I had 2 characters in Nemesis armor (I only own 1) & 2 chars in Wicked Wraith armor (the one of a kind recruit 30 people, I own only 1) However, neither showed up in enhanceable inventory or PvP & after a force close of the app they disappeared & my chars went back to naked.
The armors that originally lost their levels were not restored (Crius 4, Volcano 20, Flowstone 4)
Please Note!! I do not want my account restored in any way! I used the volcano to make the Crius a 13. In addition to upping my WW armor
I just wanted to make you aware the update didn't seem to work.

Truest Regards,
The Eunuchorn"

Sidenote:
Having two Wicked Wraith armors on screen was awesome. & when I upgraded it both knights got the stats. Fixed itself by the time I thought to SS it.

!! I also forgot to mention in the email that my friends list dropped from 75 to 20. & here I was getting annoyed every time Zhys thread got bumped, lol.

Kripton
03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi guys my name is kripton,and i just found this forum! Im level 101 ,armor of the infernal lord plus, prince royal plus kaleidoscopic star metal armor and 2 skyguardians.more then it i got black medal last tree weeks and have some bosses armor too.anyway i think i can help this forum and even people.atm i got 111\129 friend so be quick;)
My code is xbb-cwg-mmm enjoy and good game!

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 05:01 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/4D4E776E-4DE5-4D21-AF8C-2D6CE340572A-273-00000016B190CCC6_zps1f52b1ac.jpg

& here I was thinking things at Gree should be consistent.

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Do you have it? Don't you find that the defense is on the low side? I've got a key and some gems. I think I'm gonna try for it. Isn't it like 4 gems to try again if you don't get it?

I got it this weekend. It took me a total of about 40 Gems to get it: one open, a bunch of retries, then I finally got it on the next open.
Unlike Eunuchorn, I would definitely say it's worth it in comparison to Boss damage armors. You can easily get to 50 of the materials without the special armor, especially when Friends have it. Its defense is below par, yes, but it is fun to use and a nice second or third to your Super-Rare Tiers.

Ray_Ray
03-02-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure you realize how lucky that is lol

You only need to have reinstalled once, which you hopefully did when the issue was first announced. Now we just pray it all goes back to normal soon

Oh gosh. Reinstalling the game is actually good? What do you mean by 'lucky'? :P

zhy
03-02-2013, 06:16 PM
I got it this weekend. It took me a total of about 40 Gems to get it: one open, a bunch of retries, then I finally got it on the next open.
Unlike Eunuchorn, I would definitely say it's worth it in comparison to Boss damage armors. You can easily get to 50 of the materials without the special armor, especially when Friends have it. Its defense is below par, yes, but it is fun to use and a nice second or third to your Super-Rare Tiers.

just got it too, took about 80 gems, well cant say yet how good it is, but u wont have again this 3x chance till next time they release that. so if u have some gems i would try, especially u eunuchorn, think u might have some from the refferal rewards :)

Bryson
03-02-2013, 07:44 PM

Thanks Bilbo, your response made me give it a shot. It took me 36 gems to get it. It kind of sucks that it gives you the armor instead of the mats like the boss raid armors, or else I would try again. That means that to get the + version you're going to have to spend a bucket load of gems and I don't understand why the defense is so low for an armor that ultimately would cost way more than it's worth. If you want to make people spend money then make it worth the effort. I still have the mats for Barbarian and Hunter's armor. I'm going to try and get them by fusing and then use the mats to craft the + version.

By the way the boss raid armors have been really good for me. They are my best armors mainly because they are so easy to level.

zhy
03-02-2013, 07:52 PM
!! I also forgot to mention in the email that my friends list dropped from 75 to 20. & here I was getting annoyed every time Zhys thread got bumped, lol. oO what thread got bumped?

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 08:28 PM
The Add Friend thread you started lol, bumped as in pushed to the top. I was at 75/76 with 10-15 requests every day lol, was removing lowbies & adding new people to fight for points lol

zhy
03-02-2013, 08:34 PM
lol, i thought once to do that too, but im too lazy :P i also have about 10-15 req everyday, but when i realized i would have to scroll the fl page everytime, i gave up lol

edit : actually i dont fight all peps on fl either, 111 everyday...no thanks :P too boring :P

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 09:06 PM
I sit around a lot so I always check it to kill time lol. The gold and points adds up nocely

Aletheia
03-03-2013, 07:02 AM
So what's the deal? Will my armors be restored to their proper levels? Will restoring them lose the progress I've made since the game went kerplooey?

Btw, friend code is XBB-CXG-GCP :)

Kripton
03-03-2013, 01:05 PM
I would like to know if anyone has already got the first and thefourth armor in the "knight and drags" picture in the top of this page.and if someone. Got a fire railment armor that was shown in one of the pictures of the update before this last one?
Ty for help,gl for all!

Eunuchorn
03-03-2013, 05:00 PM
My latest ticket:

I had a 4 streak Double Down that I lost, & paid 4 gems to keep. I had no more tourney fights available, so to kill time I went to fight friends. I lost to a very high level friend & had to spend another 4 gems to keep my double down!!
This is a bug, imo, as the double down does not apply to friend wins.

amalgam1975
03-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Kripton,.. Im just wondering. Is your Kaledoscopic fully enhanced? it is not +version right?

I met you in PVP..

My ID is JeongSoo.. xbb-fqw-rhp

IronSnowBoy
03-04-2013, 09:54 AM
:D
I'm in the same boat with lost armor levels. I do have the huntress nemesis at level 30 though, if anyone needs a level 64 friend. None of my current friends seem to have this armor.

Eunuchorn
03-04-2013, 02:57 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/FA44EE05-539F-4AAE-8391-E6022AC0AD57-1681-000000DCEB7FFC05_zps73f0a269.jpg

Wicked Wraith V2

Jaygan
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Can anyone tell me what these armors are and if they are 1/50, 1/70. Also how are they created?

(i tried for about 10 minutes to upload the files.. ridiculous how unusable their uploader is. so I've provided a link to view the armors.)

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/313747_10200140304563114_1660736243_n.jpg

Thanks!

zhy
03-04-2013, 03:40 PM
1st one is storm sorcerer 70s, 2nd one is also storm something but i forgot lol, i had 2 n already used em on enhancing, but its a 50s, u cant craft em, only fusion

Sunsfan1caw
03-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what these armors are and if they are 1/50, 1/70. Also how are they created?

(i tried for about 10 minutes to upload the files.. ridiculous how unusable their uploader is. so I've provided a link to view the armors.)

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/313747_10200140304563114_1660736243_n.jpg

Thanks!

The 2nd one is Stormrage (50s). I got one by combining Snakeskin and Air.

Sunsfan1caw
03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/FA44EE05-539F-4AAE-8391-E6022AC0AD57-1681-000000DCEB7FFC05_zps73f0a269.jpg

Wicked Wraith V2

Very cool! What are the stats?

I've seen one on a male, definitely looks better on a female.

Eunuchorn
03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/51183D23-73E3-471E-B08F-73B74201ABB8-106-000000006C275210_zpse60fa472.jpg

& another armor gift. 17 keys. They didn't give me 17 keys that's just how many I have saved up now lol

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/08AD12D6-E39D-43EF-8350-B37483BA0669-106-000000010B9AA61F_zpsf328ad2f.jpg

zhy
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
23 arena energy? oO

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 12:56 AM
23 arena energy? oO

& that was before my game kept force rebooting itself:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/B4FB5963-691B-4284-BF0A-CE215980EC60-191-0000000AC356F981_zps3ca39404.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/891CBE29-B22F-4146-8160-57751E3FD333-191-0000000AC86AFF73_zpsf29bf8f9.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/0FB8051E-6AD0-4F17-ABAC-263737D2F10A-191-0000000AB7E6540B_zps64abf2d7.jpg

Kind of went on a rampage

zhy
03-05-2013, 05:06 AM
how can u have so many arena energy? gree gave some again as compensation for armors bug?

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
how can u have so many arena energy? gree gave some again as compensation for armors bug?

Yessir. I had a few armors randomly show up in inventory too; never even realized I had lost them

zhy
03-05-2013, 08:06 AM
i would like boss energy more than arena ones :P

edit : dam think almost reached my boss limit at 49 hope can kill 2 more with 8+5 energy to get those 3 fusion stones

discopalace123
03-05-2013, 08:23 AM
The 2nd one is Stormrage (50s). I got one by combining Snakeskin and Air.

It's pretty cool looking at higher levels, and nice stats. Mine is up to L41. I combined basic air with basic water to get it.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/games/15252ec876899f230b0c315bfa4cc07d_zps82a80b1a.jpg

Btw I wish they increased the friend limit. Why have friends when you can't accept their friend requests?? :(

Mad Fusion
03-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Lol. I just had a pvp fight his crius vrs my crius. He hit me 192,i hit him190. Round 2 he hit me 192,i have sliver hp left hit him 190 and he falls. His crius was probably a level higher than mine, but im probably a level higher than him and that made all the difference.

Dead Ready
03-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Can anybody tell me what the second tier 50 armors are. I read that there were two tiers to the level 50 armors ones that allow 24 points of enhancements and ones that give 50 points, also do these armors need to be plus versions.

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 01:03 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/6A98319B-28C2-42D3-A879-CCBB94002506-374-000000193AE62D9A_zps7ddb664f.jpg

So I'm kind of in love w/ 3 armorsmiths

Mad Fusion
03-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Can anybody tell me what the second tier 50 armors are. I read that there were two tiers to the level 50 armors ones that allow 24 points of enhancements and ones that give 50 points, also do these armors need to be plus versions.Armor 50 that can be crafted can get 24 point enhancement. Armor 50 that you get from combining get 50 points. As far as i can tell plus version get same as regular.

Winstrol
03-05-2013, 03:04 PM
s.hit loads of hackers in that game , and lame pvp

Mad Fusion
03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
s.hit loads of hackers in that game , and lame pvpHow and who do you think is hacking?

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 04:11 PM
... and lame pvp

As opposed to the strategic warfare that is every other Gree game?

Kripton
03-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Kripton,.. Im just wondering. Is your Kaledoscopic fully enhanced? it is not +version right?

I met you in PVP..

My ID is JeongSoo.. xbb-fqw-rhp

Hey jeong i aded u :) my kaleidoskopic is normal and lvl 22 still but im trying to upgrade.my infernal is plus and lvl 54, and price is plus and lvl 35

zhy
03-05-2013, 05:42 PM
about hackers, she might be right or its just a bug that affect opponents armors when u fight em, u mad fusion maybe have noticed it too on the 1st day of this pvp event as u were already in top20. the 1st 3 ranked had all weird armors but tons of pts. so there are 3 options. hack bug gems.

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I was hovering at 80, now I'm 30 & I'm only early lvl 50s. If I use all 5 fights as often as possible, win or lose, & fight friends, those points add up. I have been able to get high ranks even when level 30s w/ mediocre armors simply from quantity of fights & time invested.

Now say one of my level 120+ neighbors puts as much time as I do. There's your top 10.

Mad Fusion
03-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Out of the top ten guys now im sixth best. There is four that i can beat with my 4-6 best armor and the other five can wile me out with two or less of there guys. You can get top 100 pvp friends and use as much arena energy as possible, but definately can not get top ten with out long win streaks or gems. The most suspicious thing i see is merlin who is rank top three with extremely good win lost ratio and he is one of guys i can three or five hit wipe. He must have a different pvp list than i do, like the pvp list when you just start game( fill with players with basic armor).