The Dark Wanderer - LTQ - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Wanderer - LTQ

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    WHY go and ruin it now !, bugger me dead, dont change strokes half way through ! its upsetting my Equalibrium and Fengshwai ! was cruisin considering there is only a handful of us completing it, now everyone will want to jump on board !
    if it aint broke dont fix it !, it wasnt broke ! ohh man....dissapointed
    You once again speak the truth Ratma. Not to mentioned it ruined my mojo. What irks me most is those of us who committed to it are now screwed because we gained levels the others won't. Any chance they fix this one?
    Last edited by LordIndy; 06-19-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Because
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The prizes were so good I kinda thought the xp gain was on purpose. Should have held off on using my leftover gems Oh well

Post Count
    Ever since the lower XP started I cannot invade anyone. It keeps saying player is to weak to invade. I can't even see there kingdom. Anyone else have this problem?

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Merlin, I'm having the same problem. Everyone is too weak to raid for me..everyone, lol if only I was that OP
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Post Count
    The only reason you are getting the message "Player too Weak To Raid" is because I have already raided everyone and got all your gold and Pillaged and plundered every building in the land ! its no glitch , try to imagine there is no spoon !
    Gree do not glitch just for 1 player unless its me....haha, so i can raid you and you can not raid me...My event has worked ..see you at the bank !!

Post Count
    So glad i sat this one out. I feel for all those that are having issues. I thought something was very strange with the even incremental gain in gold and xp on the spreadsheet, well that explains it.

Can't wait to see how they remedy this.

I heard they laid people off, it must have been a lot of the wrong people.

I also feel for the poor workers that are handling the workload of 2 or 3.

Hope Gree decides to hire back some of the people they laid off so the amount of problems decrease.

Or hire some good coders :P
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-19-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Post Count
    All this talk of vaulting and building economy, it's funny. Like every gree game, in game cash becomes worthless sooner rather than later. I finally got the BD and GL and they didn''t add anyting with I bought Dragons and Rams. That was a waste of time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Xp decrease have one only motivation imho: less lvl up= more needs to refill with gems...
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris79 View Post
    Xp decrease have one only motivation imho: less lvl up= more needs to refill with gems...
    I think your forgetting more points in war

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Ops! That's true however
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Which is absolutely stupid. Being penalized for actually playing the game is stupid.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Which is absolutely stupid. Being penalized for actually playing the game is stupid.
    With the way they have it set up, ie absolutely no bracketing in wars, there must be some sort of disincentive for higher level players to not absolutely destroy lower levels. I agree the penalty is quite a bit too harsh. If they worked it the other way around and just gave you 50% more points for attacking someone equal to or greater than your level during a war, that would make more sense. And stop with the stupid crazy random points, 200 point swings from one attack to the next is stupid. I'd swallow 50 point swings, but I see no point for it to be random at all. There's no "mystery pvp blah blah" here. If they just gave you 100 points flat for hitting someone and 50 more points flat if they are at least your level, it'd make more sense. As it stands, it's just retarded all the way across. It's too punishing (again) for higher levels, and does nothing to aid the lower level players who can't possibly compete in terms of stats. But that's what this developer does. Finds a way to give you exactly what you asked for in the most expensive, most irritating way possible.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Maybe I can get some contributions in the form of posts for players who are still perhaps in the teens, twenties and early thirties?
    Unless there is a break in the sequence, starting from Q2 you receive (1) stone/500 gold and add 1,000 gold to every even level thereafter.

I'll update once verified. Can anyone else back this up?

Edit: So far the trend is holding true...
    Last edited by Dash [SoA] Founder; 06-20-2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Update

Post Count
    Whole reason i started a llp hehe but maybe thats what they want

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Those of you who have finished the LTQ, I didn't find anything on the spreadsheet about a heroic part, is it just the normal part this time? No heroic mode at all?