New Phone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Phone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

New Phone

Apple replaced my iPhone after they bricked it trying to replace the battery, now I can't recover my MW account to my new phone. I followed the directions in the in-game FAQ with no luck, never got the recover account option. Sent a ticket to support with all the necessary info, no response. Today there was a game update with the return of the Funzio ID, but that didn't work either, keep getting Incorrect ID or Password error.

Does anyone know how long this usually takes or if there is anything else I can do? Any help is much appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well first off you can't use Funzio ID without having the account you want to transfer. If Gree hasn't replied then they are just busy with other tickets ahead of yours, it may take a week or so. Just have to be patient, I'm sure they won't have a problem recovering it as long as you have enough information.

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation Error on startup

not in topic, but after update i get "Error on startup" and 'There is an issue with your account' message?!?
    There's a faction LTQ going on, had game successfully transferred frm dying phone to another on iOS, no problems, now after update this - is that it - good bye to MW as over 5hrs now no response to that "Get help" report?...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Min View Post
    not in topic, but after update i get "Error on startup" and 'There is an issue with your account' message?!?
    There's a faction LTQ going on, had game successfully transferred frm dying phone to another on iOS, no problems, now after update this - is that it - good bye to MW as over 5hrs now no response to that "Get help" report?...
    I guarantee you're not going to get a reply in 5 hours, or even the same day for that matter. Expect to wait anywhere from a few days to a week or two. If you're luck a Gree mod will be online and see your post and try to help but don't count on it.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down I hope not!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade of 3 View Post
    I guarantee you're not going to get a reply in 5 hours, or even the same day for that matter. Expect to wait anywhere from a few days to a week or two. If you're luck a Gree mod will be online and see your post and try to help but don't count on it.
    Well, if what you're saying is true, i will be requesting refund from all my gold purchases made… ;[

I haven't been posting nor having account as in our faction there's always somebody doing walkthroughs re-posted etc, no need. I am now looking for an answer and seeing a lot of unhappy posts here, a lot of retiring from game, i've never been so frustrated before,I start understanding those quitting…
    Good game it could be, truly good...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How long should I expect to hear something from Gree? I spent money on the game and can't use it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    How long should I expect to hear something from Gree? I spent money on the game and can't use it.

1-3 weeks is typical. I was lucky my old phone was operational when I got my new phone and that I read on the forum the best way to transfer was to backup old phone using encryption in iTunes then restore new phone with that backup.

Worked like a charm. Had many faction members wait at least 2 weeks to get their game back.

Banned
    Post Count
    this is just ridiculous - is there ANY of the mods that can address my ERROR ON STARTUP issue or it proves yet again Gree support is among worst of all?!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I found that you can go to the Gree site and go to the Support section to find out the status of your ticket. Mine still shows: Awaiting assignment to a support agent

Looks like I'm going to be waiting a while, not going to be able to finish the LTQ and might even miss the Boss Event, wonderful.