Nightclub question - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nightclub question

Post Count
    Good question, OP!

I never even bother collecting my HLP NCs anymore. I won't build them for my LLPs.
    12/24/48s are the best bet for collecting on a timed schedule without being robbed.

Save for the LEBs.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    NCs are really good if you don't have high IPH, great to build if you have a really low income it will help for future LTBs. For me they are useless now.
    That's a good point. My nightclubs generate $90 million per day each, which equates to $7.5 million IPH. Since I don't always collect them on the hour and they get robbed occasionally, the real IPH is probably closer to $5.0M PH. Once my income is over $100 million per hour I will probably consider these worthless also...that will be a while for me, but congrats to you on getting your IPH up that high!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    In general most advice here is about the same since game started or since LTB started. Opinions expressed are personal preferences, style etc.

If you are really starting out patience in building IPH is key. It's the only non gold part of the game (SA not withstanding and who knows how that will evolve)

If starting out you really don't have time to consider saving for LTBs or looking for time preferences. You need cash!

So the advice given by my2cents is correct and established by many of the old helpers in forum who have since quit.

LTBs are nice and lately relatively cheap. Who knows when gree will turn up the costs. A beginner can, at best, buy one or two of these LTBs and delay building or upgrading NCs. If you got the anniversary mod of building two cash buildings you do have an advantage.

Remember a clean small hood with just MT, Lofts, NC, LTB will save you money on land expansions as well. Have fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually Mike's tattoo palace is the new best building.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    Actually Mike's tattoo palace is the new best building.
    Yeah your wrong there. If u have a newer account then the tsars teahouse is best, but if your account is older and u have pagodas then they r the best.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At first i love my NCīs. Then the gems.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have only ltbs in my hood.... no other buildings except NCs....

Lvl- 81,
    iph - 2 mill

Post Count
    If you can get an LTB with the money u have, its almost always better to get the LTB than saving for an upgrade.
    An LTB is only available during a limited time, so if u miss it, you'll never get it. Just pay attention to how expensive the building is.. if it takes all your hard earned cash from a month or more, u'll prob miss the next LTB, so be careful to make the decision to go for an LTB or not.
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Yeah your wrong there. If u have a newer account then the tsars teahouse is best, but if your account is older and u have pagodas then they r the best.

How do you figure? Lvl 10 pagoda is 750k per hour and the tattoo palace is 2.3mil per hour.
    Last edited by krimesity; 09-16-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How do you figure? Lvl 10 pagoda is 750k per hour and the tattoo palace is 2.3mil per hour.
    my L10 pagoda's are actually 1.287mil iph each, but yeah my L8 Tsar's teahouse is 2.187mil iph
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    my L10 pagoda's are actually 1.287mil iph each, but yeah my L8 Tsar's teahouse is 2.187mil iph
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sparky's fireworks and Mikes tattoo are both higher iph than NC. However, NC is type A and makes for overall cheaper upgrade as far as IPH increase:cost ratio. Anyway, that was the only time I bought LTBs with my mini until I can get NCs fully upgraded.

Also it depends on play style. 24/12/8/6 all depends on how often you log on.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    They're good for show and collecting during the day but expect to be robbed overnight. IMO they're just a better version of an 18hr building. You can collect them during the day at least, where as the 18hr buildings such as a Chop Shop are always almost robbed before I'm awake unless I collect it 6-8 hours into my day which is every other day.
    So they're good for IPH but I would recommend getting LTB as much as you can since they're limited and nightclub will be around whenever you have a comfortable IPH.

P.S. They're very time consuming upgrade and build wise.

Lurker
    Post Count

bump

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    I got the NC when I was at 93k IPH, it took a while
    Bump it Up

Post Count
    Who ever told u that lied. Night club doesn't have the highest iph anymore. The fireworks stand has highest iph. Lvl 4nc is 500k iph. Lvl 4 sfs is 771k iph

At every lvl the fireworks stand has higher iph than any building in game
    Last edited by reticlover; 09-17-2014 at 06:12 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589