Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thumbs down new war old boss

What is the reward if you are not in top 10. As a ex top ten player I see no end to gree being completely clueless. No one wants a old boss armor. Why not give top 10 new epic, top 25 old epic + (maybe Tec in this war), top 50 regular Tec, then rest a new legendary. Maybe take wolf armor and change colors, elements, and stats to be on par with new EB armors?

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    What is the reward if you are not in top 10. As a ex top ten player I see no end to gree being completely clueless. No one wants a old boss armor. Why not give top 10 new epic, top 25 old epic + (maybe Tec in this war), top 50 regular Tec, then rest a new legendary. Maybe take wolf armor and change colors, elements, and stats to be on par with new EB armors?
    Because soon legendaries and epics will be flooded. When the rewards for top guilds can't dominate, there is no reason to fight for being top guilds. Perhaps a better solution is instead of giving out armors, reward with keys or craft pieces.

Do you honestly believe that top 10 can't beat old epics? Trust me I murder old epics so I don't think that is an issue. Not to mention they are all fusable so what's the big deal giving them as a reward to paying customers?
    Last edited by 09cobaltss; 01-13-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tttoo View Post
    When the rewards for top guilds can't dominate, there is no reason to fight for being top guilds.
    Are you deranged, man?

When you have the #1 guild win by millions of points, you think that they're only doing it because they just want to secure that new Epic+ so they can continue to dominate?

These people spend and spend for no other reason, really, than just to be #1. They keep spending and spending even after they've secured the #1 spot.

But, not only are you wrong, spreading out the powerful armor to the lesser-ranked guilds will increase competition. When my guild gets matched up with a top 10 guild, at best we're gonna spend two bars of energy just to try to get something, and then we lay down and take the whooping.

If we actually had the ability to beat a lot of these players in 3-on-3 combat, then we would put in the effort.
    But since we can't, we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    Do you honestly believe that top 10 can't beat old epics? Trust me I murder old epics so I don't think that is an issue. Not to mention they are all fusable so what's the big deal giving them as a reward to paying customers?
    1. There are at least 7 epic armors not fusable.
    2. "Paying customers get rewards" is not always true in Greed's world.

So I guess my idea of creating more spenders is bad. I'm an idiot

1. There are at least 7 epic armors not fusable.
    2. "Paying customers get rewards" is not always true in Greed's world.
    I'm pretty sure I mentioned old epic. So saying 7 arent fusable is really no matter in the conversation. I wonder what was the highest rank your guild has ever gotten?

I already gave up on GREE. Since day 1, they've been ignoring players.

You know what Elita is going to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by furyp; 01-13-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Maybe I should just apply to work for them. If you can't beat them join em

Because soon legendaries and epics will be flooded. When the rewards for top guilds can't dominate, there is no reason to fight for being top guilds. Perhaps a better solution is instead of giving out armors, reward with keys or craft pieces.
    Point is, this is a game of "Who ever pays the most, wins!" You really think if people got a ton of legendary armor for free, they would even come close to Death Knights? If you think that, you have some screws loose in the head. Those who pay the most WILL ALWAYS WIN, even if say my guild has all legendary armor, we would STILL not catch Death Knights. We do not have people that pay $300 per war to pull the number of points they do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctorSB View Post
    Point is, this is a game of "Who ever pays the most, wins!" You really think if people got a ton of legendary armor for free, they would even come close to Death Knights? If you think that, you have some screws loose in the head. Those who pay the most WILL ALWAYS WIN, even if say my guild has all legendary armor, we would STILL not catch Death Knights. We do not have people that pay $300 per war to pull the number of points they do.
    Its not just about gems, lets say Gree said no gemming. We now have the best armors, people who gemmed chests and have 38 epics, most of which they cant even level up. We have maxed all our bonus elements, that 10% bonus give us another edge.

I for one war 24/7 and set my alarm during night to not waste free hits, except one war I said I decided not to bother, because people said not worth it.

My point is DK is the more hard core gamers with the best armors and highest elemental bonus in Android. With no gems I still think we would win.

Ive got a 10 year old pm'ing me tonight trying to convince me that DK should take him or someone who is no good and carry them to a plus armor prize, as if thats all there is to it. Trying to explain he would be farmed for one thing and put more stress on the rest to make up for the points he would lose for us. I asked why would we take you over people in DK2/BBT who have proven they can do over 200K on a waiting list?? He is like some in here who just cant understand its not just that we gem. We are also all hard core players who also have the best armors now.

I honestly think its not all about gemming. Though I have not figured out on a monthly basis how much it costs to gem. I am sure not $1000 a month. You can cut corners, like buy google play cards at costco and then with that discount, stock up on sales.

Even plus armors fall to reg epics if the counter is correct. Best armor is misnomer at best. And be honest fire, the way top ten works rarely do all 40 have a solid plus lineup. But then honesty is hard for a cheater isn't it fire. Hope you manage to hold that #1because when we take it back. I'm releasing all my line chatlogs ) happy New year.
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 01-13-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Why dont you just stop spending? It solves all issues except Gree's. Then its us who laughs at them and not the other way around.

You all know this already... You just cant stop buying those damn gems.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Why dont you just stop spending? It solves all issues except Gree's. Then its us who laughs at them and not the other way around.

You all know this already... You just cant stop buying those damn gems.
    And you know this about me how?

I am having no trouble with my baby alt not spending gems.

whatever you want to imagine, its ok. Not factual but its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    And you know this about me how?

I am having no trouble with my baby alt not spending gems.

whatever you want to imagine, its ok. Not factual but its ok.
    Wasnt you in particular. Was in general - You as in "gem spenders".
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information