View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 11 of 27 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If you are using a VPN program like TunnelBear, the button would be removed for an undisclosed amount of time.
    Thats great to know. Thanks

I'll have to relay some of that information to my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by TJoab View Post
    I was wondering if a trading system would ever become a reality in Knights. Its something myself and lots of others have been dreaming about! I know this may have its flaws but i think it is a really good idea! You could have like a transfer market where other players could list their armors up for "sale", for x amount of gems (up to the seller), and then a buyer would buy that armor from that player for the number of gems they put it up for. And to make it better for you guys, you could add like a tax like 10-20% of what the price is you(gree) gets. And there HAS TO BE A COOLDOWN TIME or else this is over powered!, lets say you can use this "trading outpost" ever couple of weeks or every month! i think its an awesome idea, that would make the game more interesing and help out the lower level players that cant do well in guild wars. Let me know what you guys think
    In theory it sounds like a great idea.
    However what you will find is, everyone will end up with the same armours... it will make everyone equal and it will be boring. I have played for 2 years or so, and never once had a fire epic... had like 6-9 epics of every other element, but no fire.

last week i fused my first fire epic blazeborne,

I nearly kept it as a momento.. then thought how pathetic it is...

I fused it straight away with mono wind, and got a triskillian...

I am very happy, and it made me feel a sense of accomplishment. Working hard and earning your armours makes this game way more enjoyable. having a different mix up of elements epics make you unique.

Just an idea.

Well I just had an idea. For possibly conning up with epic bosses to go along with the animals of the zodiac. I think that would be awesome but. Just an idea from a gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchb101 View Post
    In theory it sounds like a great idea.
    However what you will find is, everyone will end up with the same armours... it will make everyone equal and it will be boring. I have played for 2 years or so, and never once had a fire epic... had like 6-9 epics of every other element, but no fire.

last week i fused my first fire epic blazeborne,

I nearly kept it as a momento.. then thought how pathetic it is...

I fused it straight away with mono wind, and got a triskillian...

I am very happy, and it made me feel a sense of accomplishment. Working hard and earning your armours makes this game way more enjoyable. having a different mix up of elements epics make you unique.
    Nice analysis and you are very right! I remember when I fused my first epic!

Guild Member Last Activety

As a guild master I would like to see a way to see the last activty date of a guild member. That way I know has not logged on for how long so I can make a more informed decision to kick them or not.

Sir Dork
    The Death Knights

What's the point

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have heard a number of you asking for new events and content to be added to Knights and Dragons. We would love to hear from you on what your favorite events are in other GREE games that you would love to see added to Knights & Dragons, as well as new additional content unique to this game.

I have been playing the game for about a year now, and I see 1 guild win every single raid, war, EB Damage, and PVP. 99% of the time(on Android). I will not quit the game but what really pushed me over the edge is I saw a person's name in that specific guild named gree employee. I doubt that person is, but that is just a slap in the face. I have spent my hard earned money on this game as well as many, many others. but it seems like they are either handed a ton of gems per event or they are millionaire's. I am not expecting a response to this because that is just what you people are about ( smoke and mirrors) I have personally cut back on what I spend on this game because it is a war that can never be won, the only time they bow out of something is when crappy armor is offered and they already have that from months ago. I am not complaining, but the fairness factor of this game is very lopsided. I like this game alot, but it is just not worth putting in effort any more to fight a losing battle.

This has been on my chest for months now from the pattern I have seen and wanted to get it off. The thing I would suggest is making the game more fair by having a millionaires tier that doesn't affect the rest of the hard working players, give them their own glorious rewards.

Again not expecting anything to change.

Thanks,

KA

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyAce View Post
    I have been playing the game for about a year now, and I see 1 guild win every single raid, war, EB Damage, and PVP. 99% of the time(on Android). I will not quit the game but what really pushed me over the edge is I saw a person's name in that specific guild named gree employee. I doubt that person is, but that is just a slap in the face. I have spent my hard earned money on this game as well as many, many others. but it seems like they are either handed a ton of gems per event or they are millionaire's. I am not expecting a response to this because that is just what you people are about ( smoke and mirrors) I have personally cut back on what I spend on this game because it is a war that can never be won, the only time they bow out of something is when crappy armor is offered and they already have that from months ago. I am not complaining, but the fairness factor of this game is very lopsided. I like this game alot, but it is just not worth putting in effort any more to fight a losing battle.

This has been on my chest for months now from the pattern I have seen and wanted to get it off. The thing I would suggest is making the game more fair by having a millionaires tier that doesn't affect the rest of the hard working players, give them their own glorious rewards.

Again not expecting anything to change.

Thanks,

KA
    It's not always the same forty people fighting in DK. There's maybe ten to twenty regulars and the other twenty come in when they can. The regulars aren't really regulars. Being rank 1 in a raid (with no one else trying for rank 1) probably costs 2k-3k gems minimum. A lot of people will do more (like the guy who did 100m and a lot of others with 75m+) but it's never the same person in rank 1.
    Going rank 1 in a guild war is maybe 4k-5k gems average.

For sake of argument, let's just say every war is 5k gems. That's $250 if you're lucky, or about $600 if you're unlucky. It's not rare for someone to make $100k+, and I'm sure some of these people do, or they make $50k+ and feel like spending $300 for a weekend of "fun.' People can afford to spend the cash, and some people save for a month or two to go #1 on an armor they really need/want.

Just because the same guild gets #1 a lot, doesn't mean the same people are going every week, or that they're cheating or employees. When you get #1 enough times, you're obviously going to be known and get more people trying to get into your guild for a semi-guaranteed #1 spot. It's silly that so many people complain that gree employees are in DK/RR, or that these guilds cheat.
    no

to my point

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    It's not always the same forty people fighting in DK. There's maybe ten to twenty regulars and the other twenty come in when they can. The regulars aren't really regulars. Being rank 1 in a raid (with no one else trying for rank 1) probably costs 2k-3k gems minimum. A lot of people will do more (like the guy who did 100m and a lot of others with 75m+) but it's never the same person in rank 1.
    Going rank 1 in a guild war is maybe 4k-5k gems average.

For sake of argument, let's just say every war is 5k gems. That's $250 if you're lucky, or about $600 if you're unlucky. It's not rare for someone to make $100k+, and I'm sure some of these people do, or they make $50k+ and feel like spending $300 for a weekend of "fun.' People can afford to spend the cash, and some people save for a month or two to go #1 on an armor they really need/want.

Just because the same guild gets #1 a lot, doesn't mean the same people are going every week, or that they're cheating or employees. When you get #1 enough times, you're obviously going to be known and get more people trying to get into your guild for a semi-guaranteed #1 spot. It's silly that so many people complain that gree employees are in DK/RR, or that these guilds cheat.
    The point of a guild is to work with regular people through thick and thin. Not just pull in people that have saved, bought, or whatever their gems. I never once said a person or guilds name. So basically what you have stated above is: There really is no point to building a guild in this game we should just have a few random guilds and join them when we have 2-5k in gems. Imop if this is how people do things then everyone in the game should automatically get GM stats and guild bonuses while not in a guild. Personally I think that is just wrong because it takes away from the game. Maybe gree can change it from guild to alliances because that is exactly what that is. And in my eyes that is cheating. Because that is way off from the meaning of a guild. Or maybe gree can give more of a bonus for longevity in a guild. That would deter the way people win like stated above.

Thanks again for listening.

KA

I dunno...why does a Guild ONLY have to work one way? You have your family guilds and you have your merc guilds. Both have pros and cons. The family guilds have a warmer atmosphere, where everyone sticks together, sure, but they also have absenteeism from peeps dealing with RL, etc. The merc guilds fill up and go hard for the big prizes, but also have to work harder at vetting the players they accept before each run.

I don't think one way is superior, merely different. Find the one you are comfortable with, and grow/thrive there. But it's envy talking to gripe about the others' success...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I dunno...why does a Guild ONLY have to work one way? You have your family guilds and you have your merc guilds. Both have pros and cons. The family guilds have a warmer atmosphere, where everyone sticks together, sure, but they also have absenteeism from peeps dealing with RL, etc. The merc guilds fill up and go hard for the big prizes, but also have to work harder at vetting the players they accept before each run.

I don't think one way is superior, merely different. Find the one you are comfortable with, and grow/thrive there. But it's envy talking to gripe about the others' success...
    I get it, I've been on top a couple times, my previous statements does not call out anyone and has nothing to do with envy. It's not a personal attack on anyone person or guild. It's strictly a personal observation. I will always encourage success. In the case of RL issues it happens to us all, so to combat that add a barricks area to the guild page. Again there really aren't guilds, I would lean more towards alliances. I don't think gree really intended the guilds to be mercs. But then again I could be wrong, it happens a lot :-).

Thanks again,

KA

Quote Originally Posted by Michael William View Post
    Having played KnD for 2 years now there are a few things I would love to see happen. And I think most of these will be agreed upon almost universally.

1, More, or expanded levels. It has been over a year since I've actually played a level. Expanding the story line would be the first thing I would do. I'm sure the Dark Prince has an older brother looking to avenge his little bros defeat....

2, More timed events. Earlier in the game you had a event where you had to gather x amount of materials and craft x amount of armors. It was challenging and fun.

3, A gem meter that stayed up for longer than 7 days. I would make it a tier type of thing. Spend 500 gems get this reward, get up to 1,200 gems and get this reward. Max it out at 5-10k gems and then restart it. Final reward being an epic. If someone spends 5-10k gems, regardless of how long it takes them, I think a epic is a sufficient reward and gives people more reasons to buy gems.

Not a lot of people are gonna spend 5k gems in 7 days. And those that do already have a ton of epics. Why not give the smaller gemmers something to shoot for.

4, Directed gift. You guys have those sales where a gift 'may' be given to a guild mate. If someone buys 1,800 gems allow them to choose who the gift goes to. Nothing worse then a player with 10 epics getting another when you have guilde members with 0.

5, Finally, I would make getting arena or epic energy a chest reward. Put 5+'s in the silver chest, 10+'s in the gold, and 20+'s in the Dark Prince chest.

I'm trying to think of ways to not only improve the game, but also make of financially possible. And ideas that not everyone has already mentioned. I understand your a business. But implementing any of these idea is bound to not only increase revenue, but also give us a fuller more enjoyable gaming experience.

Not to mention it would set you apart from all other games.

Great post, seriously. I hope gree looks at this one. Unlike alot of other ideas that are just not feasible.
    Great stuff Michael.

improving things

One thing I would really like to see is a 6th element added to the wheel, like, lightning between air and water. It would really change thinges up, open up tons more armor possibilities, add more difficulty with type match ups, and reinvigorate a lot of people. That's really all I want to see

Thank you

U don't have to be a millionaire... members of "that" guild spend $160 per raid or guild war.

a better arena matchup system and guild war matchups some type of level brackets in arena ive been level 20 matched up with people 2x my health

And maybe more raid reward tiers no point in stopping at only 13 mil maybe up to 25 mil