Forum Moderators - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be your forum moderators?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gambit12

33 35.11%
  • Jonny0284

44 46.81%
  • AkManin

19 20.21%
  • Dragcro

16 17.02%
  • TempusDA

36 38.30%
  • VileDoom

9 9.57%
  • Ratma2001

17 18.09%
  • Colony Colonel

5 5.32%
  • Trini

8 8.51%
  • Skyraiders

7 7.45%
  • Bad News

4 4.26%
  • Tiki

11 11.70%
  • Cola Dragon (RK)

5 5.32%
  • OM-Kingdom Age

5 5.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Moderators

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    @mxz,
    Try to keep the forums TOS in mind and take your personal vendetta back to MW.

Edit: I am not defending said player, simply pointing out this is not the place for this discussion. Start a new thread if this is something you want to discuss.
    Last edited by Klassenr@hotmail.com; 06-20-2013 at 06:35 AM.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    I sorry but I don't appreciate that if Gambit has hacked any of gree games he should not be a mod on this forum.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    I'll gladly settle for 'Assistant to the Regional Manager'.
    Based on the above quote and jonny's push to make people search instead of starting new threads, I would like to change my joke vote of Cola to a vote for him.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    I sorry but I don't appreciate that if Gambit has hacked any of gree games he should not be a mod on this forum.
    If GREE didn't find him guilty (the trial), then he's a free man (the sentence). This shouldn't be about assumptions and rumors, and he's also a top candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    Based on the above quote and jonny's push to make people search instead of starting new threads, I would like to change my joke vote of Cola to a vote for him.
    LOL. Thank you.

Post Count
    If jonny becomes the moderator, then I call dibs on being the arch-nemesis. There is no vote for that, as I called dibs.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great solution again Gree! Ban the ones that talk about hackers.

Im sorry to say but banning Tempus is beyond me. The forum gives out signals to you Gree to make the game better. And this is how you repay them?
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I voted for all. Gree needs some customer input or there is going to be a huge exodus soon. Hopefully this is the first step.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I didn't see any of you attempt to moderate the company bashing that's been happening today. And frankly I don't care if majority feel that they are correct in publicly harassing and bashing Gree, and even more so it doesn't matter if they are right.

The Forum here has guidelines. If not one single moderator being voted for came out to try and settle the blatant violations that just happened today in other threads, even when CJ stayed on answering questions right away, or shortly after one was posed, why are we even voting for someone to be a moderator from the members?

The insistent complaints, the rabble rousing and attempts to get people on the disgruntled side, the blatant crap that was happening just in the last 36 hours, is the reason moderators are even supposed to be here. They are supposed to get the forum back in shape and kept within the guidelines. Or is this really just another political caucus race for a robe of authority and a title of power and then sit back and gloat?

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    I didn't see any of you attempt to moderate the company bashing that's been happening today. And frankly I don't care if majority feel that they are correct in publicly harassing and bashing Gree, and even more so it doesn't matter if they are right.

The Forum here has guidelines. If not one single moderator being voted for came out to try and settle the blatant violations that just happened today in other threads, even when CJ stayed on answering questions right away, or shortly after one was posed, why are we even voting for someone to be a moderator from the members?

The insistent complaints, the rabble rousing and attempts to get people on the disgruntled side, the blatant crap that was happening just in the last 36 hours, is the reason moderators are even supposed to be here. They are supposed to get the forum back in shape and kept within the guidelines. Or is this really just another political caucus race for a robe of authority and a title of power and then sit back and gloat?
    This is the most spot on thing I have seen all day. Well done Legend.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    LOL.

I'm not a fan of the switcheroo that Gree just pulled. Two, you are correct in my lack of public outspokeness, but I hold no authority at this time to delete posts, or feel like I'm a superpower. But, I will say this (and this is how I acted as an NCO in the military): Vent, talk, rant, rave...I'll let you get it out any way you want. Childish or adult-like. But, the moment you come at me (in this situation, noone actually called names); done. Lock it up and you're spiel is over, my turn and I won't treat you like my friend.

Post Count
    LOL.

I'm not a fan of the switcheroo that Gree just pulled. Two, you are correct in my lack of public outspokeness, but I hold no authority at this time to delete posts, or feel like I'm a superpower. But, I will say this (and this is how I acted as an NCO in the military): Vent, talk, rant, rave...I'll let you get it out any way you want. Childish or adult-like. But, the moment you come at me (in this situation, noone actually called names); done. Lock it up and you're spiel is over, my turn and I won't treat you like my friend.
    I'm going to have to debate with you over this one, Jonny.

At the time that I am writing this, you have 39 votes to be this forum's moderator. That means, to a greater or lesser degree, you do have some power in this forum. It does mean people will listen to you to some degree. It also means that, therefore, you are setting an example of what is correct conduct in this forum.

While I do agree with you about your approach to handling someone on an individual basis, this is a public forum. That means it is no longer on an individual basis. When you are handling one person in front of you, let them rant and get crap off of their chest. More often than not, they will settle down, talk and it is done.

But if you had three people in front of you, one was getting a whole lot of venting off their chest and then started getting the other two, through their ranting, to also start in on it, you wouldn't just sit there and let all three people in front of you get riled up. It would be unacceptable and would put a stop to it. OR you would pull the one person aside and say, "Ok - let it out," and then bring that person back.

But to the point, you do hold some power. Or no one would vote for you.

Post Count
    LOL.

Crikey Jonny,don't Sugar coat it just come out and say whats on your mind .... Talking in riddles gets us nowhere , but then again, I have been known to throw a few corkers in my time

Post Count
    Very well put and I can see the validity in your points.

I'd like to respond further (and will later) but it's been a very rough day for me with losing a family member early to set the outcome of my entire day and then school/work. It's taxing. And, while I have a direct link to the General Section on my first page of Apps, I've read and read and stayed updated albeit with minimal support for ceasing today's behavior and for that; I'm sorry.

But, I'll be better tomorrow and will own upto the respect many of you have voted for in me with the polls.

Post Count
    Very well put and I can see the validity in your points.

I'd like to respond further (and will later) but it's been a very rough day for me with losing a family member early to set the outcome of my entire day and then school/work. It's taxing. And, while I have a direct link to the General Section on my first page of Apps, I've read and read and stayed updated albeit with minimal support for ceasing today's behavior and for that; I'm sorry.

But, I'll be better tomorrow and will own upto the respect many of you have voted for in me with the polls.
    I appreciate the response. And I am sorry for your loss. I'm sure some fireworks and explosions here helped distract you some from it. And for that, I'd let the whole lot go into unrest.

Until tomorrow then.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree unban Tempus!

He has been great in helping players out. He tried to make the game better. Helping you see the issues we encounter.
    But instead of listening to him, you perma ban him for saying things you dont want to hear. Why does this remind me of my kids?
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )