Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago! - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago!

Consistent Contributor Carmine74's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. It's a mind set, we don't order each-other, we are all equals. We trust eachothers judgement of any of us need anything whatsoever we all pitch in and do our part. Again it's not expected and no one orders eahother around. It's all free will we do that cause we want to. Just sayin.
    Seems like some type of Indian circle-jerk.
    CC 722 148 057

Post Count
    Well thank u allllll,,,,,,,,such brainchilds,,,,,,,here is my freaking comma,,,,,,,,,
    Joblowoneouturazz ,,,,,,I don't hide from u or any body that u have ur mouth latched onto
    At the moment,,,,,,oh here is a period for the schoolastic kops.......[CM]B.BLADZS
    Is my in-game name .......,,,,,,,,come see me and shut the hell up !!!!!!!!!
    [CM] OWNS THE INJUNS..PEACE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybladzs View Post
    Well thank u allllll,,,,,,,,such brainchilds,,,,,,,here is my freaking comma,,,,,,,,,
    Joblowoneouturazz ,,,,,,I don't hide from u or any body that u have ur mouth latched onto
    At the moment,,,,,,oh here is a period for the schoolastic kops.......[CM]B.BLADZS
    I see why the Indians don't like you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    I see why the Indians don't like you
    That was actually one of his more understandable posts... His wall comments are barely intelligible..
    retired

Post Count
    Yeah teach is right, atleast you can make out some words from this post. Usually its something like I own injuns I 10-0 Trev Boda Lupo Sam etc. those guys have 2x or more than his stats but yet he claims what he claims.

That's why your buddy scarface was asking to get removed from our hitlist right? Like he said it was worth a try...asking don't hurt. Youz my puppet FairyBlades you take my bait buildings every single day and give me direct links back to your landmines.
    Last edited by Ghost818; 12-16-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    I always sorta thought you where a nobody unless you appeared on a hit list of one of the gangs, but after reading this thread I've changed my mind, we're all nobody's.

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jian Carlo View Post
    I always sorta thought you where a nobody unless you appeared on a hit list of one of the gangs, but after reading this thread I've changed my mind, we're all nobody's.
    Haha. Love it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    how does one make it off the list?
    An apology for what you did in your case would probably cut it mate. If I remember correctly you had a lot of negative things to say about Indians. (thats putting it politely)

I think you bad mouthed Lupo too. (he will attack you forever for that, if your on the list or not)

Raggy did a similar thing. But he basically apologised to us. ANd got talking to us all in a friendly manner. We took him off the list.

Simple.

We only attack people we dont like, or who are in other gangs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    Is it Indians' ultimate goal to be the one and only clan/gang in CC? That's the only motive I see when you hit everyone with a tag....
    Not at all.

But we were the original gang (?). And we are still the strongest I would think. But we consider ourselves a group of friends really rather than a gang.

Its just all about making a boring, dull game a bit more interesting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    That may well have been the reason but why dont you guys go after alchemy then?
    Because lots of us are friendly with him. But even then we attack him when we see a threat. ie. at one stage he had hundreds of toilet paper and turkeys.

We attacked him then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMaffiaBaroness View Post
    BURN is this correct?

According to you ALL TAGS are attacked till dropped?
    This is not strictly true. We attack gangs, but not all gangs are on the list.

Some gangs are attacked by indians out of personal choice. For example CCS are not on the list. However some individuals from CCS are on the list.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybladzs View Post
    not sure if I'm supposed to be offended or amused.?.?
    Where's Ramshutu with his decoding skills when you need him?

Post Count
    I did notice that a lot of clan/gang weren't on The List. They are most likely too weak to even worth Indians's time....

Glad I don't smack talk in game, and note to myself, throw the big bad wolf a bone and quietly walk away....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Im just confused about when lupo became leader of the indians...
    ROFLMAO That happened when noodles Quit the game he couldn't handle the red painted through out his news feed plus being Permanetly silenced for his disrespectful tounge HAHA I hear tell Indians are leaving left & Right TRUE STORY
    Last edited by skorpio696; 12-16-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    CK - The Professor

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio696 View Post
    ROFLMAO That happened when noodles Quit the game he couldn't handle the red painted through out his news feed plus being Permanetly silenced for his disrespectful tounge HAHA I hear tell Indians are leaving left & Right TRUE STORY
    Yeah right, did not know you had a spy in our camp.. Where are you, in hiding again? Not one Indian hides, not one Indian complains about being beaten up. What does that tell you?