Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Having trouble starting new threads.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's a bug that hasn't been fixed for over two months. On IOS when attacking someone my +30 and -3 alliance size bonuses are working on both accounts. To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies. Customer support has been notified repeatedly and I do not want to go into a 3rd WD without it being fixed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KCjamss View Post
    Here's a bug that hasn't been fixed for over two months. On IOS when attacking someone my +30 and -3 alliance size bonuses are working on both accounts. To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies. Customer support has been notified repeatedly and I do not want to go into a 3rd WD without it being fixed.
    Are working or aren't working?

To be sure I am being clear when I attack someone we both bring 27 allies.
    This makes no sense at all to me.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Add equipment fix!

You fixed it for ios but whatever you did to android i am missing over 30 equip on army attack now since server maintenance and equip add fix..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where you go to a rivals base and buildings are lit up, u just got there and can't ATTACK cause they are already raided? Idk why but I've never seen it like this, is there some error on the end of a "raiders" server that doesn't allow the red raid symbol to be absent when another person has raided it already and it's your first time on the base?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And what I meant was^^ it's never been this bad, I have seen the occasional your raiding someone and they collect issue but this is multiple bases I visited today upon visiting and my first hit on many buildings all red still or even ones 1/3 hit still sacked and visible like they haven't been but are completely empty

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Anyone else experiencing the glitch where you go to a rivals base and buildings are lit up, u just got there and can't ATTACK cause they are already raided? Idk why but I've never seen it like this, is there some error on the end of a "raiders" server that doesn't allow the red raid symbol to be absent when another person has raided it already and it's your first time on the base?
    I've had this happen a couple of times but each time it was on a linked account and if I recall always on Android.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Attacking from Newsfeed.

Still seeing freezing when attacking from the news feed on IOS. Oddly if a mission is accomplished that pop up displays and can be closed but the attack screen is frozen before it gets to the result of the attack. Only way out is to restart the app, the attack does register and any money won can be collected.

Oddly on Android there can be a fairly long delay but no freeze.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "8 Attacking Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible. Yes Yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/27/2014"

This problem is not new, I have it already 3 or 4 weeks.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Bug in Recycling procedure

Android. The recycling procedure doesn't remove recycled units from the list of displayed units, despite the fact that correctly decreases their counters. As the result if all units are sold the unit image is still displayed (albeit without the number of pieces), and it is possible to select it again and again in subsequent recycling, until the app is restarted (what cleans up the garbage).
    The bug causes increase of the time of subsequent operations (because the longer list of recycled units the more time takes selection of the next unit for recycling), and of course waste of time for null ops if user doesn't ignore "ghost" unit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is there anyone that still can not change their soldier equipment? If not I think we can actually cross one off the list.

Still waiting to hear back from gree on most of these, however.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Attacking from Newsfeed.

Still seeing freezing when attacking from the news feed on IOS. Oddly if a mission is accomplished that pop up displays and can be closed but the attack screen is frozen before it gets to the result of the attack. Only way out is to restart the app, the attack does register and any money won can be collected.
    Ditto that.

Also on iOS, I'll raid someone then do a LTQ mission. After first hit on target a window pops up with the raid results and 1-2 piles of cash, folders, crates etc start popping up for each hit.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Last frontline issue is here again! I got a war start message 8 minutes in the war...... Up to then we already had placed 10M points, it got up to 18M now it shows 7M en jumping up and down again. Unaniem to see which faction holds which node and scores howmany points...... Previous frontline was also desaster.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by HA3 View Post
    Last frontline issue is here again! I got a war start message 8 minutes in the war...... Up to then we already had placed 10M points, it got up to 18M now it shows 7M en jumping up and down again. Unaniem to see which faction holds which node and scores howmany points...... Previous frontline was also desaster.
    same here... Had no idea what was going on in our final battle

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I can provide some info on Improvement #8 regarding the grey/shades boxes. These are the in-game pop-ups that notify you of things like the new lvl increase and expansions and previously the old ltb's release did the same thing. After viewing the first time it would simply show as a shaded or grey box thereafter and only occasionally show in full detail once, maybe twice between the first time viewing and the end of the pop-up cycle. Most likely a bug gree will continue to blame on connection since they probably don't have the iq to locate the real problem and fix. My best suggestion is to screen shot any new pop-ups if you want to look back at what it had said.