Start The Engine

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Start The Engine

Post Count

Start The Engine

I could care less about getting the Golden Sprockets as i know i have no chance of landing in the top 250 by the end of the event. I am however interested in finding all of the necessary units to earn the Cannon Demon. I managed to get the Hoard Enchanter the last time they held a similar event and i would very much like to get this unit as well. So far i have the Armored Cat, Arc Mage 2, Forged Ram, and the Vision Caster. I still need 4 more units to finish. Anybody know any "tricks" to getting the chests to at least open. (obviously i could use gems but i would rather save the few that i have for when the odds of me getting the big prize don't depend on "luck")

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Atleast you have more luck then me I've only gotten the armour car so far lol

Post Count
    I don't even have the cat!!!! Main has 3 sprockets, mini has 2 and not a single other thing!!! All the rest "sorry's". I think '"this is the worst box event ever" every time there is a box event. I would even like to add "but this is the worst so far" but until I get zero boxes open in a whole event I guess I can still say I've gotten something out of it! Not sure wasting gold on a medium chance is worth the useless sprockets I have so far though!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    I don't even have the cat!!!! Main has 3 sprockets, mini has 2 and not a single other thing!!! All the rest "sorry's". I think '"this is the worst box event ever" every time there is a box event. I would even like to add "but this is the worst so far" but until I get zero boxes open in a whole event I guess I can still say I've gotten something out of it! Not sure wasting gold on a medium chance is worth the useless sprockets I have so far though!
    Ah, it seems i am faring better than i thought, i either keep getting the cat or "sorry". so far i have like 5 of of them. If only there were some way you could adopt one of my feline friends.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Got 6 sprockets , but only 2/8

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Got 6 sprockets , but only 2/8
    5 and 3/8. But yea, not going to happen. I should switch to rusty knife since I need all the gold I can to get this building to 8 or better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where's the "buy" button. I rather buy the unit instead of chancing it with gem opens. Last box event I got screwed since i didn't see the "buy" button till later. SOB!

Post Count
    5 hours to go and I haven't received a single unit towards the event and only 5 sprockets!!!! All gold opens too!! What a complete waste of my time!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez6295 View Post
    I could care less about getting the Golden Sprockets as i know i have no chance of landing in the top 250 by the end of the event. I am however interested in finding all of the necessary units to earn the Cannon Demon. I managed to get the Hoard Enchanter the last time they held a similar event and i would very much like to get this unit as well. So far i have the Armored Cat, Arc Mage 2, Forged Ram, and the Vision Caster. I still need 4 more units to finish. Anybody know any "tricks" to getting the chests to at least open. (obviously i could use gems but i would rather save the few that i have for when the odds of me getting the big prize don't depend on "luck")
    Hey Lopez, here is the trick to opening boxes NOT. If you want a trick or cheat wait til holloween and not here on the forums.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    youre pretty lucky, from+ cash openings i got 3 sprockets and 1 unit.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    The event is almost over and although i appearantly Had more "luck" than most. I will end up 3 units short of the cannon demon and with the 17 useless sprockets, wont place to recieve anything either.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goowokji View Post
    Hey Lopez, here is the trick to opening boxes NOT. If you want a trick or cheat wait til holloween and not here on the forums.
    I know this is not the place (then again i dont know any other place) but i wasnt really looking for "tricks", there probably
    aren't any. It was simply a way to start a conversation, which i accomplished . Thank you for the input goowokji, i hope you were successful in this event.