Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by rmakatk View Post
    I am just wondering if there will ever be a trading system for epic armors?
    Interesting idea, will pass this on to the developers!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmygammer View Post
    Sorry I am posting this late, I just woke up.
    Here are a couple I have from me and my fans. Hopefully you guys can answer all, thank you for your time.

1- Do you gree, ever think about making SEPERATE leaderboards for wars? Ex, Beginning guilds (lvl 1-40) battle over a 4*+. Advanced guilds (lvl 41-65) battle over a chest epic and Expert guilds (lvl 66-75) fight over the war epic +?? Like realms In the raid. It's just so annoying seeing the same guilds in the top 25 every week. Thanks for answering (if you do)

2- Will there 6-stars armors in the future and if so what will it look like, and will it have special visual effects?

3- Is there going to be something such as 6-stars armors? if so, when can we expect it?

4- Can I have more Information about when is the update upcoming for Rings & Amulets?

5- How high will the X Chest go up to? 10X? 15X? 20X? (ex. Thanksgiving chest was 10X)

6- Will there be dual element Heroic Mode in the future?

7- Will there be any kind of armor trading in the future (between guildmates or anyone?)

8- What are you attending to do new next year in the game, 2015?

9- Will you fix the raid point issue? where the top guilds have negative score since they reach point limit.

10- Why are some free gems video offers not give any thing?

11- Why so many wars? like weekends, and weekdays.

12- Will there be more expansions in the future for your kingdom or more different Buildings?

3) If we add them, we will probably also add new special FX.

4) Rings and Amulets is out on Android, iOS will follow shortly.

6) Another great idea, if players continue to enjoy Heroic Mode we can think about adding dual elements sometime in the future

8) We have big plans, I would hate to ruin the surprise. All I can say, 2015 is going to be really awesome!

9) This should be fixed in the next Raid.

10) Please remember it can take a few minutes to receive gems after watching videos. Sometimes you may need to reload the game. If they still have not appeared after doing so, please submit an Customer Support inquiry to Tapjoy for iOS and Fyber for Android.

11) see my previous post.

12) This might be a valid option. We will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by annka View Post
    when the ios update is coming
    Very very very very very very shortly!

New War Suggestions

Rather a suggestion than a question, for guild wars, since people still have terrible luck getting epics. Perhaps raise the ranking system to where 26-50 get blaze borne for example. Same pattern as 11-25. It would implement the rankings to those whom can't afford to go t10 nor t25.
    Last edited by Drasonon; 12-09-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly View Post

Very very very very very very shortly!
    thank you guys and i love you all you are doing your best i really have nothing to complain about where there are some bugs and crashes but nothing is perfect so far you have done great job

Mulitple epics that are the same

Is it possible to add a fusion expansion where if you have multiple armors that are the same- you can combine them to make the plus version. I believe a lot of people would feel a bit relieved that there 4 blazeborns or moon turds could be put into potential use if they could be combined into plus versions

Quote Originally Posted by Drasonon View Post
    Rather a suggestion than a answer, for guild wars, since people still have terrible luck getting epics. Perhaps raise the ranking system to where 26-50 get blaze borne for example. Same pattern as 11-25.
    Don't you think there are already enough epics in the game? Making epics easier to get just kills it for the players who have worked as hard as they have to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastTimeLord View Post

And make more areas on the map
    This is a great idea. We will look into this for future updates

Rings and Amulets - a deeper explanation

Do you have more info about the new rings and amulets feature? This was very briefly gone over in game. It's mostly self explanatory, but do you have any info about the following? Thanks!

1) Is there an area they drop most often?
    2) Is there a drop limit you can reach each day?
    3) Are they available in chests yet, and if not when might they be available in chests?
    4) What is the max level you can achieve (ex. like armors. so stars, levels, does any of this even apply)?
    5) Are there any rings/amulets yet that work with multi-elemental armors (ex. kaleidoscope or chromatic) or do they take all elements of rings/amulets?

Some things?

Do you guys find it kinda superfluous to make us fight a few unnecessary monsters just to make the EB show up? Seems a little unnecessary.

And why not just make the Capes add stats instead of leaving them completely useless and adding more pieces?

I really like heroic mode. Is that always going to be happening, or will there be delays in between?

Also, will the monsters stay the same and drops be the same? Because there is a great lack of air armor legendary pieces dropped in heroic mode, compared to other elements.

New buildings

On the subject of future expansions, and in light of the new amulets and rings, why not a jeweler? It would allow more experienced players to use some of the basic crafting items for another use, and might make getting rings and amulets less frustrating to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by annka View Post
    thank you guys and i love you all you are doing your best i really have nothing to complain about where there are some bugs and crashes but nothing is perfect so far you have done great job

FORUM HUGS

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    First of all thanks for the Heroic mode and the soon to be released rings and amulets....... Great job!

I have three questions......

1. Why are only about half of the videos for free gems working? Its very frustrating to watch a video to its conclusion then not get paid the gem for it.

2. Is there any plans at all for non-gem events, raid, war, ect., ect.? I understand that's how you guys get paid but couldn't you do something like that once or twice a year...... just as a gesture to show appreciation for the people who don't gem so often but still support your game.

3. Why is it that you don't put plus Epics in the Champions Pack? You're charging players a considerable sum for buying fusible, outdated and almost outdated epics. Plus Epics, even the old ones are still useful and for collectors, this would be a great way to get old plus epics we were not able to acquire through other means.

3a. This is not a question so much as a suggestion..... could you please put a % number in the HP level up bar? This would help me out a lot in regards to planning strategies for attacking difficult levels like the Kingdom of Darkness, and using the level up as an advantage. Exact numbers would be great instead of just guessing how much I need to level up.

Once again thanks for the updates and taking the time to interface with us through this medium.
    1) Please remember it can take a few minutes to receive gems after watching videos. Sometimes you may need to reload the game. If they still have not appeared after doing so, please submit an Customer Support inquiry to Tapjoy for iOS and Fyber for Android.

2) Heroic Mode does not require gems. We will consider this idea for other events.

3) People are currently enjoying our champion packs. We will probably adjust them sometime in the future if that changes.

3a) Interesting idea. We will look into that.

question

Why isn't there a global chat and a way to send people messages with out the use of a another app like line I think if it had a global chat the game would be much more active and chats are easy to watch over to make sure no one breaks rules

damage, consumables

Hey developers,
    The major thing I find is missing from PvP in KnD is feedback. I want the person whose ass I just kicked to feel it, or to know at least.

One idea for you: imagine there was some sort of consumable in the game, like say if rings and amulets had a durability and every time you used them they wore out a bit, and if you got beat in the arena or during wars, your rings and amulets suffered a similar loss. Or something else that's not hugely difficult to replace, but gave you a little feedback that someone had attacked you. Even just a notice and a chance for revenge would be good.

What do you think? Would you consider adding more feedback mechanics to PvP?