Vanishing Cash

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vanishing Cash

Question Vanishing Cash

Since this last update, every time I rob someone, the Cash disappears. It's not right away, but within a couple minutes the money is gone. I just robbed two hoods for $10 million each, and within 3 minutes, it was all gone. Anyone else having this issue?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's a display issue, you're robbing far less cash than you think, and on server contact the displayed amount is reverting to the correct amount.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Yeah i think its a Displayed Bug or Something like that..

i Rob Building and got 300k+ but it appears in my Cash Displayed (Upper Left ) my Cash adds 700k+ something.. then when i close my game.. it will become 300k+ that is the REAL cash that i rob..

Post Count
    Same here
    Hope it's solved with the next update

Post Count
    Yeah, you haven't lost any money, it just shows you having more than you actually do. Only worry is that other players will see the same thing and attack thinking I've got lots of cash on hand, even after I've banked it.

Ah, OK didn't even notice that, thank you all

The client is incorrectly predicting how much money you are actually getting from the robbery, and then when the server verifies the results it doesn't treat the extra cash as real (because it isn't). That is understandably annoying, and we'll have a fix out as soon as possible.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The client is incorrectly predicting how much money you are actually getting from the robbery, and then when the server verifies the results it doesn't treat the extra cash as real (because it isn't). That is understandably annoying, and we'll have a fix out as soon as possible.
    It's not.... I just started playing with 133m. Spent 125 Stamina on various different people. Got up to 169m with multiple robs. logged off normally using exit function. Went back on. back to 133m again minus my 125 stamina.

I personally think that you have not analysed this problem correctly.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Yup, got that, also the cash i robbed is counting double and stay's after putting it in the bank in the money box.
    Made a report to the support team, but got the standard message.

Lost allready a lot of money, thinking more and more to quit CC.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This needs a bump as it is still ongoing - CJ or A&F - any chance on an update on when the fix is going to get pushed out please.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

just unprofessional

they fixed it half way, the robbed money is not doubling now but is still collected right away and also dropped. I DONT want to have the robbed money collected, I want to have it dropped and I want to collect it when I like to and not when GREE thinks I have to
    And listen GREE Team, its very unprofessional to release a new version with such bugs, seems to me as if you dont care at all to your valuable players .......... just think of who pays you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can you explain why I've had millions taken off my account when it's all building collections and not been attacked or robbed? I can't even send a ticket in through the game it won't let me

Post Count
    I want to collect when I want this sucks.

Banned
    Post Count
    o gree, where art thou