Unfair matches

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair matches

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count

Unfair matches

A team that placed 209 in Australia got paired with Ferr.

How are these match ups being determined ? That is rather unfair for a 209th place team to have to face #2. :-(

Signed,

Concerned in Ferr-yland

Banned
    Post Count
    they dont want to fight you either but don't worry we faced Ferrs cartel and several of SUPs training factios

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are you sure that they were paired with #2 Ferrīs.....? More likely they got paired with #627 Ferrīs... Well, it doesnt matter.. The outcome will be same either way...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    Are you sure that they were paired with #2 Ferrīs.....? More likely they got paired with #627 Ferrīs... Well, it doesnt matter.. The outcome will be same either way...
    Haha , like that!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Ferr or junior ferr?

Post Count
    It was us, Ferr's. sorry for the confusion with my username. I'm in Ferr's (#2), so yes, I'm pretty darn sure

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Trader? What kind of goods does he deal in? I'm confused.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol trader, makes my day
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    :Raises hand: I'm the 'trader' of which that member speaks. Hey darling ( original honey ), go to your tirade in the post entitled 'grrrrrreattttt' . I gave ya some pointers.

Im off to trade something I suppose.........
    G'day!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Whoever you are suicidal stop that.

Post Count
    Unbelievable.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUICIDAL FACTIONS View Post
    For 1 you can go to a plastic surgeon and trade in those boobies we all seen pictures of. They look horrendous!

Listen,
    I have a VERY thick skin about fatuous comments spewed from behind the security of a keyboard. If you feel the need to further the vulgarity, PM me. But please keep in mind that minors are privy to these boards. It was all good and fun in our private forum chats, but it's highly inappropriate subject matter in this venue.
    Attack me all you want, but keep it PG please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow, I had respect for SUP, having faced them many times in the top ten during the last two WD events. But after reading (and barely understanding ) the posts, both here and in "greeaaattt", from what looks like an original member, I'm not sure what to think.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUICIDAL FACTIONS View Post
    Yes you are right it was in all in good fun again I would like to extend an olive branch and ask for your forgiveness. It was in poor taste which shall not be repeated. That being said may I ask, can I get a reset?
    Now THAT is respectable adult behavior. Thank you, and no hard feelings here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Found View Post
    Wow, I had respect for SUP, having faced them many times in the top ten during the last two WD events. But after reading (and barely understanding ) the posts, both here and in "greeaaattt", from what looks like an original member, I'm not sure what to think.
    Please do not lump the few unscrupulous SUP members who posted here mar your view on the entire SUP family. They do not speak for, nor represent their factions with what they are posting. I am certain their leaders do not condone this behavior, and it's a shame that they are representing their faction in such a manner. Most of the SUP guys/gals are great people, and some I have been with through many wars before SUP.
    it's obvious that a nerve has been hit with my recent move, but like Global said in other post, it's just a game. Some people lose a grip on that perspective and get too embroiled in this.
    What I find commendable is that their leader has publicly stepped up twice already to tell members that they stepped out of line.