Beat the Boss: Kayaode Kwado----Loot Tracker - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Beat the Boss: Kayaode Kwado----Loot Tracker

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I have updated mine finally: Kayaode Kwado: Common: 23, Uncommon: 17 , RARE:10 Cash Hit=109% 0G + 10/10 Prize. Took 17 Free hits to beat in the 101-150 Tier
    Oh to be back in the 101-150 tier days... Working on boss #41 right now. He should have around 19.8 million health points. 28 cash hits should get him for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TW Turtle55555 View Post
    There is always someone who has it worse than you
    As I stated above:
    30 Commons
    3 Uncommon
    1 Rare
    It is really weird, on day one going through 25 bosses I was getting some pretty good units, 6 rare, 16 uncommon, 3 common. Day two was nothing but uncommons to level 35 except one rare. 36-40 today was nothing but commons. Maybe the faster you do it the better the units? I quit at 40, it would cost gold so no thanks if this is what I get now.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Beat the boss 17 times and got three rares.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've got 16 rare and have beat the boss 54 times

Post Count

Unit prizes exactly the same for Kayaode Kwado as for last Boss Kingpin Dias

Unit prizes exactly the same for Kayaode Kwado as for last Boss Kingpin Dias?

We used to get units with slidely better stats than the Boss event before.
    This time Gree used exactly the same units with exactly the same stats?

What's going on?

I always thought it a good thing that the units grew in time as we as gamers grew with our profile.
    Because what use would a 45A/52D unit have for someone that has stats over 200k each an a total unit number of 20k+?

So for those that are that high in stats, why would we play those events?
    Or are these events especialy for those that are lower?

The other thing is the LTQ 'Enemy Unknown'. This event needs a lot more energy and/or gold to accomplish.
    And the prizes are lot less than the event before. Is this because of the maintenance or is it for an other reason?

Does anyone have a clue?
    I am puzzeled. Can't even think of a commercial reason for this.
    I have stopped continueing the LTQ event. I think it isn't worth the effort!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard2100 View Post
    Unit prizes exactly the same for Kayaode Kwado as for last Boss Kingpin Dias?

I always thought it a good thing that the units grew in time as we as gamers grew with our profile.
    Because what use would a 45A/52D unit have for someone that has stats over 200k each an a total unit number of 20k+?
    So for those that are that high in stats, why would we play those events?

The other thing is the LTQ 'Enemy Unknown'. This event needs a lot more energy and/or gold to accomplish.
    And the prizes are lot less than the event before. Is this because of the maintenance or is it for an other reason?

Does anyone have a clue?
    I am puzzeled. Can't even think of a commercial reason for this.
    I have stopped continueing the LTQ event. I think it isn't worth the effort!
    Hopefully i can attempt to answer your questions regarding the boss. Unfortunately they did Recycle the units but that doesn't make them useless. I can personally tell you that i have over 400k stats and even a 45/52 Unit can make it into my army of 2000 troops. How? Because i have units with over 7000/7000 stats and units with 20/20 stats that make my stats 400k after you add in my modifiers. More importnatly every 5th boss you beat you get an excellent prize (especially if you make it all the way to 50) So while its up to each individual to determine how far they wish to push onward with i can tell you that is the reason i do it.

Unfortunately for the LTQ i can't make assumptions on Gree changed it other than it was probably overly powerful to begin with. They might have now made it too difficult but they will have the opportunity to make it easier in the futre.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Finally had time to finish 50. Results on page 1. 37/50 were either Uncommons or Rares, so pretty decent luck this time.

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Hopefully i can attempt to answer your questions regarding the boss. Unfortunately they did Recycle the units but that doesn't make them useless. I can personally tell you that i have over 400k stats and even a 45/52 Unit can make it into my army of 2000 troops. How? Because i have units with over 7000/7000 stats and units with 20/20 stats that make my stats 400k after you add in my modifiers. More importnatly every 5th boss you beat you get an excellent prize (especially if you make it all the way to 50) So while its up to each individual to determine how far they wish to push onward with i can tell you that is the reason i do it.

Unfortunately for the LTQ i can't make assumptions on Gree changed it other than it was probably overly powerful to begin with. They might have now made it too difficult but they will have the opportunity to make it easier in the futre.

If its any consolation, they actually had new units, but forgot to turn something on to activate it, so the boss had no choice but to revert to the old units.

I hope CJ can elaborate on this a bit more this week. Between this, the LTQ, and the LE building, it's safe to say some transparency, in PR words or his own, would be grateful by the community.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can someone tell me when the event ends? Can't see the splash screen anymore. Half way through 48

Lurker
    Post Count
    How much longer do we have on this event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    8pm tonight I think...
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    If its any consolation, they actually had new units, but forgot to turn something on to activate it, so the boss had no choice but to revert to the old units.

I hope CJ can elaborate on this a bit more this week. Between this, the LTQ, and the LE building, it's safe to say some transparency, in PR words or his own, would be grateful by the community.
    Yes Transparency is what the forum has been asking for since the first days i started lurking here. I would love to see it but i won't hold my breath. Glitches, Bonuses that don't stack, Hackers....all much greater issues in my eyes that get overlooked than this weeks problems.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crackley View Post
    How much longer do we have on this event?
    I don't have a splash screen anymore so i can't be sure to tell you however based on historical past events you have 3 hours and 40 min left.

It should end 5/30/13 @ 12pm PST
    VFF Legends

Post Count

Drioid error in Kwado Heath, Droid?

Anyone know any known issues for this event about Kwado's health?

It is taking me 12 Gold hits to finish him at level 41. I am getting about 1.5 mill damage per hit. At this rate it is costing me 240 gold per level. That makes his Health at well over 18mill health.

This has to be a glitch for Droid users. I have finished this event on my llp which only took 7 gold hits at level 50.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redham View Post
    Anyone know any known issues for this event about Kwado's health?

It is taking me 12 Gold hits to finish him at level 41. I am getting about 1.5 mill damage per hit. At this rate it is costing me 240 gold per level. That makes his Health at well over 18mill health.

This has to be a glitch for Droid users. I have finished this event on my llp which only took 7 gold hits at level 50.
    You have 1.5 million Attack at lvl 41? You might be the strongest LLP EVER in Modern War History. Please Double check your numbers.
    VFF Legends