Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by cditti View Post
    Why don't they fix the stat display. During wars it is correct on droid but soon as its over items displayed are incorrect again.
    They don't know how. Its obvious that what ever they do causes more bug which in turn causes more bugs. This game is on a very old platform. My suggestion to them is build a CC 2 and move everyone's acct over. But I highly doubt that can happen
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

They Still can fix the 250 seeing down to 180 bug. way to pick the important bugs to fix
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

What if you bought henchmen with gold?
    Las Vegas Nevada

In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Gree just cut my mafia down to 500 and I had under 1000 mafia friends and only 160 something henchmen. Why did I get cut to 500?

Will I get compensated for my henchmen?

Dipstik, look what they have done!!!!! No more henchmen

i think its a step in the right direction. this bug existed way longer than the stat display error so thx for fixing this Gree. yes the problem for lvl250 still exists and the rival list is full of lvl180s or the 3 odd banned accounts with zero mafia displayed, but its getting better.

more and more of the high mafia players who were hiding up there for ages now show up in rival lists again. for all to find and attack or rob. of course the timing couldnt be worse trying to fix all this while a pvp event went live.

but finally we can visit friends hoods again without a major lag and having to close the app everytime. i lost none of my henchmen and as A&F stated there is no need for more than 500 mafia members. so no reason to complain.
    if you used gold for VIP to get to 500 mafia you got what you wanted.
    if you used VIP to up your mafia to 1000 and disapear from rival list, well.. it lasted a while. better luck with the next glitch😱

To: support
    Whilst I appreciate you trying to fix a glitch you have removed all but the last page of my mafia
    I like the social aspect of the game and the chance to chat with players who I have know since I started playing the game
    I would really like the missing pages put back
    You did say only henchmen were going to be removed and only if you were over 1000 mafia , which I wasn't, I was just over 900 which means I was under your limit and have been since the beginning

Does this mean the 888 mafia glitch is now gone?

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Quote Originally Posted by Angel6ix6ix6 View Post
    What about people who bought VIP status to get more mafia? You just stole gold from them. How did you determine which real people will be removed? I had over 3000 mafia, now I have 500. Some of them are very low levels who apparently haven't played since I first added them when I started playing. Why keep them, and get rid of my higher level mafia? In short I want compensation for this error!
    I find it funny that people like you who were saying "tough ****" to people who spent gold on Collect-10 items like the Executive Coupe and the M-32 Thumper (cough) only for them to be reused a few months later that they need to suck it up, yet here you are demanding compensation for henchmen.

What 888 glitch, you mean the one that existed in some people's imagination?

I looked I had 500 mafia, I removed one name and my mafia count went straight up to 599
    I did not add ( buy) 99 henchmen
    Nor has any mafia pages appeared

Anyone want to try with an explanation???
    Last edited by tam...; 07-02-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Incorrect number 99 not 90

Hi binky is back and so you all know even though its been stated many times the glitch for mafia isn't 888 😹😹😹lmao. But beside that. If GREE is going to remove my henchman they better give back the gold spent on them to everyone who bought them weather event items or from the store . It's not our problem their game is glitched. Myself once they do or if they remove them will be sitting on a extra 5k gold in my bank.

So I do hope GREE has thought about that

Here is one more for top spenders if GREE is giving out items with mods in ltq and other events besides crates that we have spent huge real cash on. Why don't we get the mod again. An item won is and item won and if it comes with mods weather a player has it or not it should in my mind double up.

So now another drink to GREE
    Peace
    Chairman Meow out

Yeah really just take something i spent a lot of gold on early on in the game . This just gets better every day maybe they will give me another 230 attack gun i will never use

Also sorry all (traz) didn't read all the posts

Now a beer for me. Lets see if I can get banned

Kitty's got claws
    Chairman meow

Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    So for every henchmen you remove you plan on providing 17 gold for the player right, as that's how much gold one costs in the game.

So if they have 50 henchmen x 17 gold = 850 gold you should deposit into their account when you decide to remove them....that would be accurate compensation.
    compenation for use a glitch for a guy who use this glitch and dont get robbed? lol.....why?