C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is Camping still worth it regarding the new events?
    I mean if you skip all this ltq und pvp events you'll loose a lot of items!
    With camping you can never overtake the others because even boss events are coming much less than before...

Banned
    Post Count
    worst thread posted.....by far.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by patience View Post
    worst thread posted.....by far.
    Blanket statements like that don't mean anything. Please post your critique, or troll on another thread

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverchair View Post
    Is Camping still worth it regarding the new events?
    I mean if you skip all this ltq und pvp events you'll loose a lot of items!
    With camping you can never overtake the others because even boss events are coming much less than before...
    I think camping is definitely relevant. There are lots of events which yield high stats per XP - boss, LTB, crate and syndicate battles. Only LTQs and PvP aren't relevant right now for camping.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    As I'm new to this camping malarky can someone explain why you should marshall the number of mafia members to no more than 5x your level. I had made the mistake of just getting lots at once because it's a bit of a chore having to adjust the number any time you level.

I'm sure it's perfectly sound advice but just intruiged why it is so important.

PS - don't it just make you mad when some noob to the game (with stats of less than a quarter of your own) keeps attacking you repeatedly, failing miserably, but landing you with XP..........all because you don't bank.
    The only reason why you shouldn't raise mafia too quickly is because you don't want the mafia goals to kick in and get you too much XP early on in the game.

As regards to general mafia size:

Why Keep a Low Mafia?

1. You want to camp at say level 1 for super turtle and don't want to gain XP by noobs getting blind attacks on you. By reducing your mafia, your defense goes down and you may start losing a lot of these noob attacks and hence prevent XP gain
    2. To bait rivals in syndicate battles
    3. To avoid robs/attacks because most players target maxed mafia players

Why Keep a High Mafia? Simple: you want full strength in battles, boss events and PvP

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    happy camper.jpg
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Blanket statements like that don't mean anything. Please post your critique, or troll on another thread
    how about....NO!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how about....NO!
    how about....YES!
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Post Count
    how about....NO!
    Well then, you're just a lazy troll who has nothing to contribute here. So we'll all just ignore you

Edit: Just realized you're wa7sh the 10th or whateva. Troll on and keep getting banned

Lurker
    Post Count
    Very usefull thread man, good job!

I recently started a camper account and have some questions.

I accidently made it to lvl 2 but havent been attacked at all this far. Anyway how long do you reckon its good to stay in this kind of super turtle style of play? Im missing some potentially easy items from maybe collect 10s and such. But the main thing is that I can increas my IPH without any interupts right?

Regarding the amount of mafia I dont really see the issue.. If someone looks at rival list it will show that I have 10 mafia right? so whats the difference if I have 10 or 300(to be able to get nc etc)?

Banned
    Post Count
    Altho only a newbie to camping, I now know the answer to part 2 of your question...........you inadvertently complete goals as your mob grows. XP cost for hitting the 50, 75, 100 thresholds, etc. So only go for numbers if you are realistically placed to buy the movie theatre, then later loft and nightclub.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-11-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by megar1 View Post
    I accidently made it to lvl 2 but havent been attacked at all this far. Anyway how long do you reckon its good to stay in this kind of super turtle style of play? Im missing some potentially easy items from maybe collect 10s and such. But the main thing is that I can increas my IPH without any interupts right?
    It really depends on your patience. Super turtle is boring but it is the most effective strategy in CC - just keep opening daily scratchers, work on your IPH (lofts, NCs) and participate in syndicate battles (wall hitting / PA DL).

Quote Originally Posted by megar1 View Post
    Regarding the amount of mafia I dont really see the issue.. If someone looks at rival list it will show that I have 10 mafia right? so whats the difference if I have 10 or 300(to be able to get nc etc)?
    Correct, it would show no difference in the rival list. But to get to 300, you'll past through loads of mafia goals and probably level twice during the process. That's when you get in the danger zone of noobs attacking you all the time. I'd recommend you get the 300 mafia, build your NC and then drop back to 1 mafia to avoid winning blind attacks

Banned
    Post Count
    c00guy - I never realised who your mini was before. My main account was briefly in a syndicate (Reservoir Dogs) with your mini and your still on my mafia list! See your mini is level 40 now!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Alright thanks for the answers from both of you and I understand the mafia problem.
    Is lvl 10 needed for the LTB? if thats the case the best thing would be to get to lvl 10 once youve obtained like two lvl 3 NC right? assuming anyone has the patience to do this..As I said, I recently started..I have no idea what I´ve gotten into

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    c00guy - I never realised who your mini was before. My main account was briefly in a syndicate (Reservoir Dogs) with your mini and your still on my mafia list! See your mini is level 40 now!
    Yup, that's me!