C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Banned
    Post Count
    Probably. But even if he did, allying up over 300 allies again would still give him xp.

Be careful saying anything though, he will send you abusive pm's. Isn't brave enough to say things out loud.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    If you have something to say, say it out loud rather than trying to get abusive in 1:1.
    Make history? You'll make nothing. I don't care about how you glitch and cheat your way to stay at level 1. I'm not interested in hiding away down there.
    Then go away if you don't care! Your the one who put your noise in this i didn't find you. Your just lookin for attention or to try and make your theory correct which it will never be lol I will say tho u r your missing something....

Banned
    Post Count
    Probably. But even if he did, allying up over 300 allies again would still give him xp.

Be careful saying anything though, he will send you abusive pm's. Isn't brave enough to say things out loud.
    Ahahahahhahahahahhhaha sorry i follow rules that u broke 10x in 3 posts! NOOB! Your the problem in these threads! STOP BEING JEALOUS MY MAN! And stop posting no1 cares about you here .. You don't even play the game lol and your not a camper lol and your just irrelevant lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Thought you was done with me?
    I'm not interested in becoming a cheat no. Doesn't mean I won't call it when it's there.
    Looking for attention? No. Making everyone aware of what you are? Yes.
    What is there to be jealous of exactly? That you don't actually play the game? That you cheat? Which is it?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    I don't know how to post pics on forum. My bad. Post your kakao/group me id and I'll provide you PICTURES. :P
    What if I provide the mentioned picture? Han? Does it makes a difference? noob. Hahahaa. I'm still laughing. Level 42? Just a million? lol.
    I saw your stats ... 100% real and legit like me lol ... I also have seen a few other level 20s in the mil range. Good job my man!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    Nice... What's your id so I can check out your base?
    Sent a request. Handle is Sheik Yerbouti.

Banned
    Post Count
    💥TBC Ghost : CC Strongest Level 1 player : 205184814 : Add me and watch me make camping history!!

Banned
    Post Count
    If you have something to say, say it out loud rather than trying to get abusive in 1:1.
    Make history? You'll make nothing. I don't care about how you glitch and cheat your way to stay at level 1. I'm not interested in hiding away down there.
    Just to make everyone aware Mr Big Red is 100% wrong. I started my own thread.. CC strongest level 1 camper!! Check out what people that know what they are talking about are saying lol I love proving "senior members" wrong!! Follow me TBC Ghost level 1 205184814 thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just to make everyone aware Mr Big Red is 100% wrong. I started my own thread.. CC strongest level 1 camper!! Check out what people that know what they are talking about are saying lol I love proving "senior members" wrong!! Follow me TBC Ghost level 1 205184814 thanks
    You should read the posting guidelines.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Im Jahova;1059412]You should read the posting guidelines.[/

Dude go away lol r you following me? Your on every thread I posted too saying the same thing. If anything you should reread the guidelines. I'm not a noob, the guidelines are 1 paragraph, very blunt. I had 4,500 views on my thread that says the same thing and no1 had an issue!! Pretty sure there are 100000000 of threads that are way worse than anything I say (not even sure where you are seeing an issue) I just stick up for campers and when someone is wrong I will let them kno. Don't hate on me bc your stats are only 2x your level lol . Spend more time in the game than on this forum being a thread cop ✌️ Check my hood out everyone 205184814!! Strongest Level 1 Camper!

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=TBC Ghost;1069898]
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    You should read the posting guidelines.[/

Dude go away lol r you following me? Your on every thread I posted too saying the same thing. If anything you should reread the guidelines. I'm not a noob, the guidelines are 1 paragraph, very blunt. I had 4,500 views on my thread that says the same thing and no1 had an issue!! Pretty sure there are 100000000 of threads that are way worse than anything I say (not even sure where you are seeing an issue) I just stick up for campers and when someone is wrong I will let them kno. Don't hate on me bc your stats are only 2x your level lol . Spend more time in the game than on this forum being a thread cop ✌️ Check my hood out everyone 205184814!! Strongest Level 1 Camper!
    I bet you used Internet Explorer for posting this.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=real badman;1069929]

I bet you used Internet Explorer for posting this.
    Nope I am an iOS guy! Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=TBC Ghost;1069898]
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    You should read the posting guidelines.[/

It's too bad your stats are not as high as mine.
    And you would know the issue if you read the guidelines, just saying.
    I'm on every thread that has un intellectuals like yourself.
    You also broke posting guidelines in that post as well.
    Also you need to go back to English class and learn to spell

Lurker
    Post Count

kudos to those with the patience to camp...

can't do it myself. as in life i am in gaming, rittled with ADHD, prevents waiting for results. GAME ON!

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Im Jahova;1071184]

It's too bad your stats are not as high as mine.
    And you would know the issue if you read the guidelines, just saying.
    I'm on every thread that has un intellectuals like yourself.
    You also broke posting guidelines in that post as well.
    Also you need to go back to English class and learn to spell

CJ or Mods ^ sounds like breaking GREEs guidelines. Go back to English? Are you making fun of someone? Un intellectuals which isn't even a word? Please get Mods in here to do the same to this guy. We don't need this on our forums. Thanks GREE