C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by x REQUIEM x View Post
    Lmfao!!! Dude you're not even a remotely strong camper! I'm a level 42 with 1.2mill attack and defense, don't go off and brag as if you're actually strong because.....well.....you aren't sorry.
    Shut up. Level 27 with 1.4 million. My mini is stronger than my main.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm a noob. Being playing since 2 months after cc release date.
    Adding allies levels you. It's how the game works. The tutorial puts you at level 3.
    If you had over 300 allies, and are level 1, you are not completely Legit. That is quite easy to see.
    Feel free to start discussing game mechanics whenever you wish, you sound like lupo.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lmfao!!! Dude you're not even a remotely strong camper! I'm a level 42 with 1.2mill attack and defense, don't go off and brag as if you're actually strong because.....well.....you aren't sorry.
    Lmfao... Another noob... You can only have so many usable units not doing events and being level 1 genius. I never mentioned I am the strongest level 42 player did I? NOPE! Obv your not a camper so keep moving along to a non camper thread so everyone 40 levels higher than you can post and laugh at your stats....lmfao.. Until then like I told everyone else add me and watch how it's done 😜✌️

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    Lol here is a guy stronger than you already!! I've seen a few around level 20 in the mil range which is very good. Looks like level 42 and 1 mil is weak these day lmfao!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Yeah I'm a noob. Being playing since 2 months after cc release date.
    Adding allies levels you. It's how the game works. The tutorial puts you at level 3.
    If you had over 300 allies, and are level 1, you are not completely Legit. That is quite easy to see.
    Feel free to start discussing game mechanics whenever you wish, you sound like lupo.
    Ok captain... I've been playing since 2 weeks after CC released (diff account). YOU ARE WRONG, just mad you can't figure it out and your being proved wrong in front of all these people. Add me 205184814...I am an active live player that buys gold !!!! I don't see how you THINK your right if you see i really am level 1 over 300 allies and didn't level lol I don't need to explain any more to you 😁 GREE IS 100% aware of it. Looks like you can use some lessons . Anytime just PM me ...(if I wasn't legit I wouldn't be on this forum lol)

Banned
    Post Count
    That's no logic. We have a load of people on the forum not legit. You being one. And of course you have, I say two months, you conveniently say two weeks, your just full of hot air boy. What does adding you show? I can see your level 1? if I do doesn't prove your legit in anyway.
    I'm not mad, I'm more than happy with my stats and iph. I never lose attacks or get rob so I'm very strong for my level.
    Keep up the cheating kiddo.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    The tutorial alone brings you to level 2 and only requires 10xp. (EDIT: build a couple buildings, get hit and win a few times.. sneeze wrong, and you're lvl 3)

http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.c...uirements.html

There are also about 2 or 3 mafia size goals on the way to 300 that award xp if I'm not mistaken.

I'll bite, I added u. Lemme see.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 11-02-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    There's more than just 2 or 3 mate.
    But you see, because he is on here, he must be legit.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    HappyCamper.Jpg
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    That's no logic. We have a load of people on the forum not legit. You being one. And of course you have, I say two months, you conveniently say two weeks, your just full of hot air boy. What does adding you show? I can see your level 1? if I do doesn't prove your legit in anyway.
    I'm not mad, I'm more than happy with my stats and iph. I never lose attacks or get rob so I'm very strong for my level.
    Keep up the cheating kiddo.
    Naught naughty ... Pretty sure your not alloud to say that last sentence. Pretty sure it's a rule on this forum. It's funny how jealous you are!!!! I can feel it just bc you can't figure it out!! Ahahaha ... LIKE I SAID GREE is 100% AWARE OF IT (actually they did an update for it if you ever pay attention to what the updates are for) 😜 NEXT TIME YOU HAVE SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL/FALSE TO SAY PM IT TO ME BC YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. Done w you ----

Banned
    Post Count
    Why would I be jealous? I'm not a camper. I have no intention of having a game I don't play.
    I'll say it wide and open. You are not completely legit.
    You can think your clever for glitching and cheating but your not.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you have something to say, say it out loud rather than trying to get abusive in 1:1.
    Make history? You'll make nothing. I don't care about how you glitch and cheat your way to stay at level 1. I'm not interested in hiding away down there.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pictures or it didn't happen
    I don't know how to post pics on forum. My bad. Post your kakao/group me id and I'll provide you PICTURES. :P
    What if I provide the mentioned picture? Han? Does it makes a difference? noob. Hahahaa. I'm still laughing. Level 42? Just a million? lol.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Post Count
    He probably got a reset... Probably after glitching up his first account.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.